[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leper souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0636.jpg (27KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0636.jpg
27KB, 450x329px
In life there are good and bad people. Bad people are the putrid filth with no good instincts and ruin everyone and everything by trying to be good

They have a mental defect which prevents them from instinctually knowing what is desirable and acceptable. They spend their lives leeching off good people trying to learn what is good and then try to possess it and mimic it.
They don't have the ability for genuine respect and caring either.
They are absolutely disgusting filth trying to be good by acquiring and imitating. They are actually mentally handicapped and it is a widespread genetic defect.

All they care about is trying to be desirable and trying to be better than others and they believe if they can acquire what is desirable, even people, and use it for pleasure and happiness that they become superior to others.

They are bad/undesirable people who actually carry a wide spread genetic defect causing this form of retardation.

Me and others like me have a problem where something is somehow listening to our thoughts and observing us to determine what shapes, colors, sounds, tastes, smells etc. are desirable, and then tries to apply such to the leper souls that surround us.

Even after you leave the leper souls , the telepath will leave you in peace quietly observing and then try to force you to think of the revolting retarded leper souls and the essence of them is so putrid that nothing is desirable anymore.

Basically it's a creep trying to make his retarded filth leper children a part of others lives and good concepts so they can be a part something good, but they are so rancid and disgusting the moment they are a part of actual goodness it rots and kills the good energy and people's lives.

How do I stop this bizarre assault and enjoy my life alone? If the putrid thought of them isn't around I start rebuilding happiness and enjoying life but then the being starts trying to make his retarded lepers a part of everything again

How do I ditch the leper souls?
>>
>>19283167
ur kinda vague with these threads can u just tell me if u like me or not?
>>
>>19283167
this a terrible idea for a game
From software should just leave the Souls series as it is and move on
>>
>>19283167
I understand what you mean. I am and have always been a leper. I desperately want to be good. But I am not, I imitatae and emulate, a shapeshifter of sorts, but my core is dark, I am bound to the abyss. Why must I suffer this undying longing? What is my sin?
>>
>>19283188
No I don't like you revolting mentally handicapped piece of shit leper. Why don't you stay away from everyone and everything so the world can move in a better direction and there can be a reason for people to exist again
>>
>>19283224
You became a leper soul when you started thinking that your happiness and pleasure was more important than others and started disrespecting everyone and everything else by shamelessly flaunting your filth.

If you want to be less of a disease you need to keep to yourself, not have friends, not talk to others, and stop trying to collect desirable assets in an attempt to associate with goodness.

You need to be yourself and stop pretending so others can easily identify you as the filth you are and avoid you so they can maintain the integrity of their soul
>>
>>19283224
You do want to be desirable and acceptable. That's why you created your sarcastic post.i've seen your type of redirection strategy numerous times in my life.

you're using sarcasm to try and dismiss the truth that you want to be better than others and hoping the sarcasm will amuse others so they'll think you're cool, funny, mature etc. and have desirable qualities.

It's difficult to explain as I am being telepathically assault right now to try and change the subject. I actually get visions of you hoping that your sarcastic redirection strategy will impresss others
>>
>>19283167
>Pack up whatever you can fit in the car and load it up without any warning
>Consider everything else a write-off and MAKE PEACE WITH THAT so you're never tempted to come back for that one last thing!
>Jump in that car
>Drive over 1,000 miles away
>Rent a house there
>Don't give out forwarding address to anyone
>Change your phone number and don't give it out
>If you get found, ignore the many, many attempts to troll you into contacting the poisonous piece(s) of shit

Worked for me.
>>
>>19283167
Wrong
>>
>>19283296
No
>>
man, who keeps starting these threads. Sage + Hide any faggot who whines about respect. The word is an excellent keyword for identifying the philosophically undeveloped. Some people develop complexes whereby everyone must respect them OR ELSE. None of those people belong here. Go hang out on Facebook if you're so desperate to control people. Cuckerberg is calling to the like-minded, yo.
>>
>>19283167
OP, you need to understand that we as a race are absolute filth. We lie on a daily basis, cheat if we can get away with it, look down on people unless there seems to be an incentive for helping and much more.

We are human waste, bags of skin who have to fight against our natural urges to be evil.

In your words, "We are all lepers" so stop being a snowflake.
>>
>>19283167
You're on the path anon. You see the disgusting disrespectful leeches that have claimed society. They're time is coming to an end
>>
>>19283314
You're a disgusting cunt retarded piece of shit creature. The entire civilization consistently proves what a rancid retarded faggot you are but yet you keep trying to adapt and redefining yourself as desirable and acceptable.

You constantly offend and ruin everyone and everything as you try to adapt and keep trying to considering yourself acceptable.

You get faced with one disgusting truth about yourself after another and each time you try to redirect such filth at others in various ways.

Sometimes you'll just insult them in hopes they'll feel inferior to you and you can consider yourself psychologically dominant. That because you believe if you psychologically dominate then you are me tally superior which to your mind makes you think you're a great intellect

Other times you'll use sarcasm like the other guy to try a dismiss the truth and hope others will find it amusing . An attempt to make others laugh so they'll think you're mature, enlightented, cool, etc.

There are tons of fucked in head mechanisms you created for yourself to deal with life while constantly trying to be an alpha and you still try to use them to be considered a desirable person while disregarding a civilization of filth that proves you're a putrid piece of shit

You are a rancid freak who is so mentally lost without good instincts that you actually believe you can be considered desirable as a putrid piece of shit

That's your monthly horoscope
>>
>>19283167
>People are beneath me
Nice humility guy
>OTHERS have leper souls
Nice leper soul dude, being good doesn't depend on how developed other people are. You need healing anon, know we love you.
>I'm happier alone
So isolate yourself, what do you mean how? You literally just stop engaging with others. This thread has just been you complaining time after time about how bad the rest of the world it while you shit all over everything. If you shit on everything, it all looks and smells and feels like shit.
>>
I've already pretended to be vitriolically opposed to this whiner, but I'm going to come back and pretend to have a different perspective now. Figuring out which I actually believe in is an exercise for the reader... if you care. You shouldn't.

I've noticed the leper soul thing. It's actually... funny. It doesn't bother me. It makes me think pronoia is the way to go. People seem to pick up on my tastes by some mysterious mechanism, and the result is a steady stream of hilariously specific cultural distractions from people who don't quite seem to know what they're doing. They fumble everything and it's just kind of cute to me. I still get what I came for and I'm not hung up on every detail being right.
>>
>>19283387
I'm this guy, saging the return because I don't want to bump this thread myself. Someone else can bump it if they like it.

>>19283167
OP, I'm going to take you seriously for a minute, and suggest something that would improve your quality of life if your problem is scrupulously real. It's a little exercise in wishful thinking. Nothing difficult, maybe something you already do. It's just this: Desire things. Really hard. Desire them as much as you can. Channel and focus your desires around the things you want most, especially if they're mortally imitable and you're okay with not being the first person who gets them.

Because once upon a time, I thought to myself, "I've played a surprising fraction of all the dating sims that have ever been released. I wish there were a dragon dating sim, too." Guess what entered development not long after. The initial working title was literally "Dragon Dating Simulator". I didn't do a thing. That was "hilariously specific". It's like what happened is that my thoughts tripped a novelty sensor which promptly realized something easy was missing from the info-sphere.

I've wished for a lot of things I've never gotten. Like, anonymity is such a treasure, I'm going to straight-up say I'm one of those otherkin losers. I love dragons because I identify as one, and I love the idea of dating dragons because I'd rather date nearer my species than outside of it. So I've spent a lot of time wishing for a magical dragon transformation. Hasn't happened, I'm still longing for that one. But at least as compensation, whenever I'm wishing for some piece of dragon SOFTWARE, it sprouts into existence by the effort of other people. So my game collection is weirdly awesome in a niche kind of way, and it gets better every year.
>>
>>19283167
I got rid of all my possessions, found a job down the street from where I work, I use my paycheck to pay for the weekly cost of the room, room comes with everything I need. Use the rest for food. When you don't care about possessions might as well be a mansion.
>>
>>19283636
Not a job lol, a hotel room
>>
>>19283636
I'd still like desirable possessions just for myself. It would be nice to have a small room just for me filled with thing I prefer so I could enjoy life with them rather than thinking about rancid humans
>>
>>19283240
Careful that sword you wield.
>>
>>19283981
Get a room next to me, Walmart gas stations subway long John's within walking distance, free wifi, tv, fridge, microwave. Get a hot plate and you're set. My works always hiring.
>>
>>19283167
OP it sounds like you are the one having issues.
>>
>>19283167
"Issues", in an undesirable way that is sickly/repulsive.
>>
>>19283362
Who hurt you?
>>
>>19283491
Wtf are you talking about?
>>
bump
I would like to hear more from op
>>
>>19283491
There's heaps of dragon fragments incarnate, work out the type you are if you don't know already and find your duality. red drag+blue drag = balanced etc.
>>
>>19283167
I recognize you.
"You" are either an agent (willing or taken over, doesn't matter) or you're just doomed to misery.
Either way fuck off, nobody needs you parasite.
>>
>>19283240
Wow how godlike of you.
I wonder who the leper is.
>>
>>19283167
I have to say this whole concept you have derived here is actually really disturbing, and quite frankly fucked. Its human nature to strive for success lmao, and you're trying to condemn it? Deal with the fact you're a submissive pussy
>>
LOL cryptofascists btfo itt
still hope here for the crazies :)
>>
>looking down on people that are making an effort to be better people
You are the shit cunt op
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.