[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you escape the darkness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How do you escape the darkness?
>>
You look for the light and follow it.
>>
Reject narcissists.

Do not reject liars, reject LIES. Very important difference. Anyone can tell you a third person is a liar and seek to make you reject them. Wait until that third person actually lies. But when you have given them this chance and they have failed it, at that point construct your defenses without mercy.
>>
Impossible, there will always be darkness whether you choose to acknowledge that or not.
>>
>>19282687
Can you elaborate? This feels relevant to my Taoism studies.
>>
you embrace it, but dont be consumed be it
>>
File: Beliefs-about-Afterlife.jpg (48KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
Beliefs-about-Afterlife.jpg
48KB, 760x570px
>>19282723
Well how do I prevent it from affecting me?
>>
Commit suicide.
>>
Switch on the light or make a fire.
Or go outside when it's during the day.
We figured that shit out as soon as we discovered how to make fire
>>
>>19282840
My preference is not to die.
>>19282844
This darkness is not the absence of visible light.
>>
>>19282806
accept it
>>
Purge it from yourself.
switch your "polarity" so "it"
doesn't seek you.

Become an otaku
>>
>>19282904
>>19282733
If you read the thread you will find that I do not want to be associated with the darkness. As it appears that I am currently affected by it quite heavily, I wish to know what methods will successfully remove it from me.
>>
Anti-depressants
>>
File: The_Matrix_Movie_feat.jpg (140KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
The_Matrix_Movie_feat.jpg
140KB, 1500x844px
>>19282926
I prefer not to use drugs.
>>
>>19282923
If you are underwater, you thrash around in every direction trying to get away from the water you drown. When you accept the water is there, and then look for the light, you can find your way to the surface.
>>
It's always night, or we wouldn't need light.
>>
File: spiritual-healing-img.jpg (70KB, 375x251px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual-healing-img.jpg
70KB, 375x251px
>>19284259
>>
The only way you escape anything...
You pursue it, obsess over it, make it a necessity, tell yourself without this oh so perfect tragedy in this fucking pathetic tale of my life it will be near meaning less, all the good times fading to mediocracy without the prophet frame of reference with which they could be painted on
>drunk
>>
>>19282677
Fear not the Dark, my friend, and let the Feast begin.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.