[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /x/ opinion on Subliminal videos. You know those videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 1279x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 1279x800px
What is /x/ opinion on Subliminal videos. You know those videos that claim to change your eye color. I didn't think much of it until my friend came back with gray eyes and told me that he got it from those videos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy-yT415Zk&index=5&list=PLkIx30YPhF7Pf-fcvaChaS7Ek7qE9FMar
>>
buuuuuump
>>
>>19282418
I've tried but since I can't be consistent I didn't have any results so far.
>>
>>19282473
I'm currently trying green eyes. It's been a week and I've already seen results. My own mother commented on my eyes being seeming lighter. A trick to speed up the process is to visualise your results and in a way believe that you already have it.
>>
My eyes change color on their own. It's not a unusual thing.

They go from very blue to green and gray. Depends on what's happening in your life, what sorts of stress you have, how much sleep you get how much exercise, what you eat.

I dunno ask a optometrist
>>
>>19282418
If it's subliminal how do you know it ain't saying you need to cash in your chips in whatever time it's taking? You could be scrambling you're damn brian
>>
>>19282484
I have light brown eyes, they got almost hazel, but I guess I didn't believe enough?
>>
>>19282418
Holy shit, not only did it change his eyes, it changed his skin too! Like, the whole third picture is a different color! It must work really well.
>>
>>19282526
Could be. I find that listening to it multiple times a day helps as well.
Also, if you're results are taking longer than usual don't feel discouraged. It differs from person to person.
Two YT channels that I trust are Akuo Subliminals and Quadible Integrity
>>
>>19282540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy-yT415Zk&index=5&list=PLkIx30YPhF7Pf-fcvaChaS7Ek7qE9FMar

>>19282524
You just have to find a trustworthy one I guess, good point though
>>
>>19282544
>Akuo Subliminals and Quadible Integrity
Thanks for the tis man, I'll follow both

Mind me asking how you do it? Do you use headphones? Can you do it while doing other things?

I'm doing this one right no and I feel a slight pain on my left eye, as it's being poked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBzq0jkxZH4&index=2&list=PLVDROOmFn5tPaLsScwzw1kryu2_iHcA2c
>>
File: c8af7bca08f14ea5c519576735d44ab5.png (323KB, 1698x796px) Image search: [Google]
c8af7bca08f14ea5c519576735d44ab5.png
323KB, 1698x796px
>>19282569
>Do you use headphones
Yes

>Can you do it while doing other things
Yes, although I prefer to lie down and relax while I listen

The pain is normal. My eyes feel very watery whenever I listen to it.

I would recommend listening to pic related.
Listen to the first three and then the last 3-5 times.
I do this process in the morning and at night.
Hope you get your desired result man
>>
>>19282580
>>19282569
I feel I should clarify and the amount of the times you should watch as I wasn't clear enough.
You should listen to the first three one time each
and as for the last one, 4-5 times
(English is my third language, sorry)
>>
>>19282580
>>19282585
Yeah I found weird because the other video I've tried I didn't feel any pain, this one just started, but it's only on the left and now feels a little "dry" and sleepy but I'm not on headphones.

Alright going to set up this playlist, good idea to listen before getting up and when going to bed, thanks mate.

It's all good, English isn't my first language either, you're cool.

Thanks for the tips, I'll make a post whenever I get a significant result.
>>
>>19282604
Looking forward to it
Btw using headphones go a long way so I would recommend them. You can still get results without them though.
>>
ok i'm buying it, how to use this shit?
>>
File: n51bcrtRcL1ro8jtho1_540.jpg (51KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
n51bcrtRcL1ro8jtho1_540.jpg
51KB, 540x405px
This is 100% a money scam. All these videos are PACKED with advertisments and are all monetized.

I have tried this for month with a friend and nothing happened to my eyes. If you have brown eyes you have a lot of melanin in your eyes, if you wanted to change that you would literally need to DESTROY the cells and remove them. By that logic you could also heal cancer with these videos.

Also a lot of comments are fake by the creators of the videos or by just very naive fucks who self-suggest that shit into their brain and think their eye color changed because it looks a bit different in different light. Wow! No shit. Eyes look very different depending on the light.
>>
>>19282931
You are a better human being than the rest of the thread.
>>
This isn't even paranormal. It's just straight up bullshit.
>>
>>19282418
I'm sure its the retarded fucking videos he's watching and not the fucking lighting of the picture. Im sure the videos changed the color of his skin too.
>>
didnt think much of it until i got a huge lust for big dicks and dressing up in girls close desu senpai
>>
>>19282418
Ive seen a lot here but this blows my mind. Only a 6 year old kid could believe this...its so irrational i cant believe it. Whats going on with you guys I mean really?! Your eye sees something or you hear something and as a result the chemical melanin distribution in your eye should change?! Holy fucking insanity
>>
>>19282942
+1
>>
The subconscious mind is the part of our mind that records everything we experience, it holds our habits and beliefs that are programmed into us at an early age. The subconscious is programmed when we are kids, and then as we get older our conscious mind serves as a buffer to prevent things from constantly changing. This is why its so hard to change bad habits with conscious decisions to do so. The subconscious controls everything from our heartbeat, digestion, DNA, cell growth, bone growth, hair growth and much more. These are all things that happen without us commanding our body to do so.

There are affirmations playing underneath the music so that your conscious mind cannot hear and reject them. Once they bypass the conscious buffer they go right into the subconscious where they are acted on. With this method, we are essentially giving commands to the intelligence that unconsciously controls our body and our cells. This is how people are experiencing fast physical changes that normally would be impossible.
>>
In those pictures his eyes are all the same color it's just different lighting and angle
>>
>>19283097
fucking this
>>
>>19283102
I just quickly searched subliminal eye color result on google images. Please watch the video that was linked on the start of this thread
>>
>>19283097
This would explain why my eye colour changed when I was a kid
>>
File: aristocat.jpg (10KB, 243x255px) Image search: [Google]
aristocat.jpg
10KB, 243x255px
>>19283097
>subconscious "controls" DNA
>ignoring the fact that the information contained in your DNA determines the structure of your brain and therefore the nature of your subconscious
>thinking that every single biochemical process in the human body is moderated by the brain

Read a book, dummy.
>>
>>19282931
you don't get to use logic on /x/ pal
>>
>>19283499
I want to cum on your necklace.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.