[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never posted on x before but I have recently been told about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: moon_skeleton.jpg (67KB, 457x278px) Image search: [Google]
moon_skeleton.jpg
67KB, 457x278px
Never posted on x before but I have recently been told about the photo of a skeleton on the moon. After researching for a bit anything that involved the pictures that started it all, they were all taken down. Anyone care to share the picture if you have it? It's definitely not this one.
>>
>>19281692
You should stop wasting your time on such fake shit.
>>
>>19281963
Not asking if it's real or not, I just want to see the pictures that got taken down.
>>
File: mercy disagrees.png (956KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
mercy disagrees.png
956KB, 1200x939px
>>19281963
>on such fake shit.

Everything on /x/ is fake anon.

Ghosts aren't real, you can't summon demons / succubuses and all of the conspiracy shit in here is laughable.

/x/ is just to get into a spooky atmosphere, not unironically thinking any of it is legitimate.
>>
>>19282138
topkek dumb meatsack
>>
File: 1499844528221-1.jpg (111KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
1499844528221-1.jpg
111KB, 278x278px
>>19281692
Here it OP
>>
>>19282138
Lol tfw you don't have a summoned Q-T trump succubus shooting Chem trails out his drone dong.
>>
>>19282138
Go explain that the two worst generals: divination and to okkultism.
They REALLY believe in this trash.
>>
>>19281692

ooh, how exciting! is this the new "photo of an alien in the desert next to a cactus / tree" meme? glad i was here to see it all begin again.

by this time next week there will be six different threads on /x/ with variations of OP's pic all screaming about how the "real" pic was taken down by <<them>> and somehow they forgot to save it to their hard drives but just looking at it made people nauseous and gave them migraines and fear sweats.

don't stop fighting the man, OP! they will try to silence you, because you are the most important person alive, and only you know the truth!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.