[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you tell me about satanic rituals, particularly ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: satanic ritual.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
satanic ritual.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
What can you tell me about satanic rituals, particularly ones involving human sacrifices?

Has anyone here ever attempted one, or something similar? How did you go about it? What did you hope to accomplish/expect to happen?

Looking for inspiration for a story I'm writing so anything you can share is appreciated.
>>
>>19280987
Bump
>I'm writing a response
>>
>>19280987
"Satanic sacrificial rituals" are an invention of 80's-90's moral crusaders and the media.

Satanism as a religion is just a bunch of atheists who want to be hedonists but pretend that they still stand for something.

I'm sure there are pagan rituals that involve sacrifices (as well as many jewish ones), but none that actually invoke god's prosecutor.
>>
File: 1463432724090.jpg (43KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463432724090.jpg
43KB, 375x500px
>>19282862
I once heard from some screenshots on here that rituals like this have to adhere to some sort of certain procedure or it will fuck up bad. The screenshots mainly talked about how the author would often meet with Wiccans and how they would ask him for help on getting rid of a haunting. You see the author talked about how Wiccans or I guess those who believe in nature spirits call on the entities to fulfill whatever request they have. But often times the offer is not enough so the spirit or demon (as the author believes) will end up getting pissed. The guy also talked about how other times the spirit gives their services to the human more than once sort of to rack a debt up for them so after a while the debt is so high one human cannot possibly pay it back.
I have never personally tried anything like that since I don't really have anything I would want that badly at the moment.
Human sacrifices I guess are a good way to pay back whatever the entity would want. The cliche here being the soul. Though I have heard from other anons (they could be larping who knows but it makes sense) A demon doesn't always ask for a soul sometimes you can get a "better" deal but imagine that if you're going to sacrifice a person you are probably asking for something big. Sort of like the higher ups doing their shifty ritual shit if you believe in that sort of thing.
>>19282877
This guy is also right the whole satanic panic was mostly rumors though with a bit a truth in them. And yeah its mostly edgy kids that want to feel cool or people who have their reasons like everyone else. And yeah if I was the king of darkness I probably wouldn't waste my time making house calls to some loser virgins house I'd save that for the important people.
>>
>>19280987
read a bible
>>
>>19280987
Fake and gay
>>
>>19280987
They're no different than christian masses. Superstitions that make some people feel better while fucking other people over.
>>
>>19282951
>Bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit
Bullshit
and
>Le Bullshit
Don't believe everything ya read, anon. I'm not saying this as a disbeliever, either.
>>
Read about the Order of Nine Angles. Human sacrifice, or culling, is considered one of the greatest methods to honour the dark gods.

>>19282877
Wrong. The case of Marc Dutroux is well documented and clearly indicates elite pedophilia and ritualism. Also investigate the McMartin preschool in which they found actual tunnels utilized for occult purposes.
>>
>>19283622
Order of Nine Angles is a bunch of edgy terrorists. They have no legitimate lineage, they're just a bunch of fucking edgelords.
>>
>>19283622
Wikipedia>Marc Dutroux>ctrl+F
>Satanism -no hits
>occult -no hits
>ritual -no hits
>sacrifice -no hits

Looks like a plain-old sick fuck, to me.
>>
>>19283624
Dark Paganism goes back thousands of years. Traditional Satanism is just a contemporary manifestation of ancient sinister forces.
>>
>>19283630
You'll have to dig deeper than wiki.
>>
>>19280987
You literally are just Christfags in different garb. You continue to engage in the delusion of duality. Enjoy never moving beyond the struggle of the ape mind.
>>
>>19282951
Thing is when you sacrifice someone or sell your soul you become an slave of the entity witch you sold your soul to.
That means when you die you will be a dirty slave and no one can save you, you willingly sold your soul.
>>
File: 1481017524385.jpg (122KB, 647x736px) Image search: [Google]
1481017524385.jpg
122KB, 647x736px
>>19283856
>Infinite probability in an infinite Universe across infinite time

>Nobody can save you

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>19283864
You didn't really argued nothing, yo
The universe being infinite only means that anything is possible.
That means that if you get lost in space you could never be found since its one of the possibilities for a thing to never be seen again.
>>
>>19283647
>"Wrong. The case of Marc Dutroux is well documented and clearly indicates elite pedophilia and ritualism"
>I didn't find anything
>"Well, you're gonna have to dig deeper than that"
>"Well Documented"
Lel
>>
>>19283870
It means your perception matters. You are already playing the game of fear. Infinity both is and isn't. It's much more complex than "anything happens" It means all forces cancel each other out. You choose to be a slave to higher forces because you believe you can't change your position.
>>
>>19280987
its an easy way to get yourself possessed by a demon
have you ever watched the exorcist
>>
>>19283893
>>
>>19283655
you know God exists anon
>>
>>19283879
There's nothing to fear in nature as things just happen or stop happening.
I know the Schrödinger's cat already, but infinite is something so massive that it gives place for really unlikely things to happen, its really more complex than is and isn't as that is thinking in a binary way.
But i don't get your point right now, if you choose to be a slave, that's pretty much it, you changed your destiny and only you will know what will happen after that, maybe you are lucky but maybe not.
>>
>>19283897
not an arguement
>>
File: 1499286744219.jpg (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499286744219.jpg
217KB, 750x1334px
>>19280987
>>
>>19283899
Trust me I am aware. It's much more complex than limited dualistic thinking though.

>>19283926
>>
>>19283952
its not dualistic, the devil is merely controlled opposition
he needs Gods permission to commit acts of attrocity (see book of Job)
>>
File: Spooky.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
>>19283962
So what are you saying? You aren't making sense. Are we disagreeing somewhere?
>>
>>19283974
i dont know
all i know is for free will to exist, good and evil are necessary,
lucifer freely chose to reject Gods authority, and he and the angels that followed him were thrown out of heaven

im just demonstrating that christianity isnt dualistic
>>
>>19283990
No they aren't. The void has no observable limit. All things come from the void. Thus existence has no limit. Good and Evil are just a way to cage your thinking patterns in to an observation/response category of though.
>>
>>19283990
>>19284000
The Teachings of Christ aren't dualistic. That's it though. The rest is Fear/Love dialogues.
>>
>>19284003
could you provide an example?
>>
>>19284000
but you know that to be false because you know right from wrong
>>
>>19284011
Did I not say, ye are sons of God.

The God figure who murdered and saved. Whose way of works was beyond dualistic understanding. A true creator and destroyer. That which sums up all things and subtracts all things. Yet maintains a will.
>>
>>19283624
you sure buddy?
>>
>>19284019
whats wrong with God having a will?
>>
>>19284017
Dualism is actually correct because my brain just caused a feedback loop.

No, no they aren't. They are tools to enslave your mind so that people can measure you and your thought patterns making you a predictable element. That's why Radicals haven't existed in society until recently. I don't mean radical terrorists either, that's autism. I mean unstable elements that have multiple states and positions at once while maintaining cohesion.
>>
>>19284028
He creates and destroys, he is beyond dualism. But maintains a will. It's the third part of the Holy trinity. The rest of humanity is arguing Jesus Devil. God is obviously above that. This is a very simple metaphor.
>>
>>19283630
read pic related. you can find it online as pdf.
>>
>>19284023
I dunno. Do you have any evidence proving otherwise? They certainly are not working any kind of historical lineage.
>>
>>19284039
THIS book again. He makes some compelling points, but relies heavily on independently unverified claims, anecdotal evidence, and straight up conjecture and presumption. If you don't recognize this, you are undoubtedly in violation of Global Rule # 1
>>
>>19283622
O9A is a meme, not a real thing.

Mcmartin preschool was proved to be a hoax (there may have been abuse but there is no evidence of tunnels or rituals)

read shit before you post
>>
>>19284342
O9A *does* actually exist, it's just that they're a bunch of edgelords who have no historical link to anything mildly legit, IMHO. Also, they have a tendency to become terrorists.
>>
>>19280987
All I know is that the elite Whites and Jews tend to be into human/animal sacrifice.

I dont know if its just a initiation thing (for blackmail purposes) or if they actually worship Moloch/Lucifer/Satan.

I always wonder what they know that we don't.

This video is required /x/ viewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go
>>
https://youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70
>>
>>19282877
That's total bull shit.
>>
>>19283899

Good argument. BTFO!
>>
>>19284561
Coherent refutation. Excellent citation. 10/10
>>
>>19280987
It used to get you in the illuminati not anymore tho
>>
>>19284498
only real thing in here
>>
>>19280987
Dahmer and Ramirez did all kinds of ritual murder shit

neither of them (or the zillions of other crack pots who tried) ever got powers from it

neither the Mayan and Aztec empires (they fucking collapsed)

human sacrifice is fucking stupid.
>>
You can't sacrifice the life of somebody else. Especially to Satan or any variant. Every real occult text gives you specific ingredients to replace blood safely in your practices and warns you not to kill or bring dead people. There is literally no use for a dead person at the scene of your rituals. On the topic of souls the devil can't swipe a soul he can only tempt and persuade away from God which is what gets it off.
>>
>>19282877

There's been several satanic murders and sacrifices with groups of people carrying it out, anon.
>>
>>19284342
former FBI director says otherwise. They dug up tunnels which were filled under the school and discovered tunnels with satanic sigils
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YLpvKAR5fA

>>19282877
You have no idea what you are talking about. This election cycle alone proves you wrong (spirit cooking).
Satanic rituals have existed for hundreds of years in different forms and is not always blatantly worship of satan. Look at the Bible.
>>
>>19287887
>look at the bible
Incredibly ironic considering anyone actually versed in their bible knows that Satan is a position, not a being.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.