[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: dontyougetit.jpg (103KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
dontyougetit.jpg
103KB, 960x640px
>Tfw when this board isn't even good for the thing that people search for when they get here.
>Tfw all we do is make it harder for eachother when we try to help eachother, we blind eachother from our own paths.
>Tfw you'd be better off actually just Googling shit and finding out stuff for yourself.

The only thing this place is good for is for not being lonely, and it fails at even that.
>>
And just to prove that this place isn't good for information or friendliness, I just witnessed a thread where this guy was trying to use some ability to help track down a criminal. There instantly were people saying:
>Get mental help
>You all are idiots
>Fake

Its like wtf, do you literally come here just to tell people they are wrong? This place is already dead.
>>
>>19281006
When I can finally astral project ill try to find some place where I can invite you guys, and we can talk and maybe help eachother.
>>
Worst excuse for a shill i've witnessed all week.

Misinformation is the enemy and in a subject as vague as remote viewing or biokinesis it can easily flourish and destroy a once prosperous subject. In reality faggots like you who think "just because the truth hurts it shouldn't be real" are one of the biggest threats to this board. Get some water and take some pills you fucking quiff.
>>
>>19280942
When did /x/ die anons?
>>
>>19281412
Ascend*

Mods please end this thread
>>
>>19281420
Ascend to what? A bunch of nihilist fedora tippers who only believe this shit ironically like Reddit?
>>
>>19281693

Oh sorry, did you want /r/Christianity?
>>
*shrug*
Truth is what survives challenge. We'll be okay. Although, I do think I owe an apology to one of the namefags. I've been harsher than really necessary when dealing with them... They're providing interesting on-topic content at the least.
>>
>>19281693
You're part of the leftovers that didn't get raptured.
>>
File: gandardiga.png (29KB, 1050x756px) Image search: [Google]
gandardiga.png
29KB, 1050x756px
>>19281006
This is exactly what I don't get. If you are going to say "fake and gay" then why not just save yourself time and NOT RESPOND? Let the retarded thread die? (Or at least make a good joke.) Unless of course you are being PAID to shit up this board with faggotry?

I usually just look for LINKS outside the board. Here's ALL the links I found this week.

https://veilofreality.com/
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/
>>
>>19281945
geek and fey
>>
Thread's gay
OP kys
>>
>>19280942
Not true.

If you're not considering and contemplating a lot of the "secret" or "impossible" or "schizo" information that is spread here, then of course you're not getting any introspection out of this.

You get out what you put in. /x/ has changed people's lives, mine included.
>>
>>19280942
The one thing it's good for is the one thing you can never take away: Our diversity.

You can do all the research on your own and that's good and valid, but at the end of the day it helps to be able to chat it up with people who didn't research it.

1. It helps avoid selection/confirmation bias.
2. It grounds you and helps dispel spooks.
3. Maybe a legit practitioner is lurking.

/x/ will be useful and diverse for as long as people are useful and diverse. The very nature of the way 4chan creates new boards ensures that the discussions that emerge will always be able to survive any amount of shitposting/shills/trolls/"true buhleevers"/disbelievers that come along. /x/ will always be /x/, and if you feel like /x/ has changed over the years, you probably weren't paying close enough attention. Topics and shit/cancer levels change with the tide, but there will always be people worth talking to.
>>
>>19281693
Yes, turns out heat goes up, we are in hell
>>
>>19280942
It's because summerfags fucked up the board and the obstinate old fags got tired of it so we nuked it. Holy fuck, Satanists? Really. When the fuck did they need five fucking threads? Why did vampires need 2-3 threads? If you had all stayed in one general this wouldn't have fucking happened. Sure, offbeat threads are okay. But the quality is garbage and it knocks genuinely interesting threads and discussion off the board so morons can try to create dick sucking tulpas.
>>
>>19281412
see
>>19284237
This board was never fucking alive.
>>
>>19280942
OP the phrase "See you in September" means don't bother coming to /x/ until all the summerfags are back in school.

See you in September :D
>>
>>19284237
Hey, what even is a tulpa?
>>
>>19281012
The place is called /r9k/. As far as I can tell everyone here is a larping robot.
>>
>>19284237
...I dont know about you, but i dont think ive seen any kids without their eyes glued to a black mirror for years now. School doesnt stop the stupidity as far as im concerned.
>>
>>19284299
Sigh I guess it's google.

I almost googled another sad dog just for laughs. Fuck that though.
>>
>>19280942
>>19281006
I don't know either, what is the purpose of people opening a thread on a paranormal board to state the paranormal isn't real?
It's kind of pathetic, even if you've got no friends and no hobbies wouldn't you go on /v/, /b/ or /r9k/ to shitpost and vent? Good job not believing? I don't understand what compels these people. Sometimes I think they aren't even people but just idiotic meat machines controlled by entities who don't want real people to grow.
I saw black magicians in here but these are downright useful idiots.
>>
is this our meta thread?
>>
>>19286069
No, that was a couple weeks ago. Nobody even bothered creating an Alt. Geography general.
>>
>>19280942
Reality isn't fiction retard, it's why empiricism exist. This board is meant for paranormal talk with concrete evidence. Not you having delusions you're being gang stalked, remote viewing or any other absurd shit these retards come up with.
>>
>>19286120
B-but muh crystals...
>>
>>19280942
100% fact. Outta here
>>
>>19286120
>This board is meant for paranormal talk with concrete evidence.
http://www.4chan.org/rules#x
>>
I blame /pol/

And those people that think everything is the new hottest meme, someone can't say they saw something strange without someone saying it must be a shapeshifter.
>>
>>19286237
/pol/ is more /x/ than /x/.
>>
>>19286120
>remote viewing

Bro the CIA confirmed it's fucking real you dumbfuck.
>>
File: GohEanW.jpg (924KB, 3297x1881px) Image search: [Google]
GohEanW.jpg
924KB, 3297x1881px
>>19286237
/Pol/ is better at researching and investigating the paranormal than /x/ is. Sad but it's true.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.