[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Stronger than MKULTRA"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0153.jpg (79KB, 1024x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
79KB, 1024x443px
https://youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4

One of the videos in the links.
Didn't bother typing the rest out,first one was strange enough. It's unlisted,but somehow has 62k views....
Pic unrelated 1/2
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
2/2
Seriously my fucking frontal cortex feels violated even watching 30-45 seconds of it. Be careful anons
>>
>>19280941
well that was weird as fuck
>>
They have had techniques much more effective than mkultra for a long time now. Fritz Springmeiers work on monarch programming is essential reading
>>
>>19280941
>Autism at it's finest.

Anybody with a moticum of intellect would know that revealing this plan on the internet only undermines it. These videos are from shills digging from money. Seriously you see masterfully crafted videos on /x/ everyday. Try fucking harder for once.
>>
>>19280974
>Yes goy pretend the government has more power than it does so your social limiters become greater and greater.
>>
Holy shit my eyes started watering immediately and tears rolled down my cheeks. Tingling all down my spine and in my head. Freaked out as fuck. I thought I could handle that and it would be some silly shit.
>>
>>19281000
>5 posters
>6 replies

Nice try op
>>
>>19281008
See
>>19280947

There are just legitimate retards on this board.
>>
>>19280941
Spoonfeed me the meaning of this shit please
>>
>>19280941
I cringed every time it transitioned to a new color, but couldn't close the tab
>>
OP here,man you are weight there ARE some legitimately retarded posters here
I was just making and eating sausage and rie before this thread

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that had a strange feeling watching these videos,no matter what they are.
>>
>>19280986
>moticum of intellect
>moticum

AHAHAHAHA Stopped reading right there you pseudointellectual fuck-stain.
>>
>>19280941
This is retarded.
>>
>>19281047
At least you didn't call me a shill.

Although getting caught up on linguistics is fairly pathetic. These vids are just retarded.
>>
>>19280941

That's someone's LARP

Posted a lot here; the creator probably posted it first in one of the original /pol/ threads. There's 3 videos.
>>
>>19281093
>Linguistics
>Moticum
>Video isn't available for playback on other applications
Head on back to /lgbt/
>>
File: 1470115648707s.jpg (3KB, 97x124px) Image search: [Google]
1470115648707s.jpg
3KB, 97x124px
>>19280941
why though? like i get it conspiracies take place, but why this, in this manner. Why not have trump implicated and hated for starting WW3 as opposed to assassinating him. These are questions Larpers can't answer. Because you've already ran away with the train there are no breaks on what you will and want to imagine. It's not a bad thing, In my mind it just points and colludes to the progeny of an conspiracy 'leakers' facts as absolute bullshit.
>>
>>19281118
Only traps, and they aren't gay.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-12-00-15-31.png (75KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-12-00-15-31.png
75KB, 720x1280px
>>
This is a promo to some band, I forget the name but it's some band with david koresh in the name
>>
>>19281177
>Unlisted content

SOOOOOO spoooooooky
>>
File: 1497832291380.jpg (7KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1497832291380.jpg
7KB, 250x231px
>>19280941
sooo do I wait until christmas to buy bitcoins or should i buy them now??
>>
>>19280941
>>19281000 <- Trips, he's right
Started vid, first second
chills down my spine, it sounds like one horrible scream and my eyes start to become wet right know, will never watch even the next second of this vid. Do not recommend watching the vid, also kinda want to cry
>>
>>19281416
>Le spoopy noice and something that could have been static but OP was too lazy to invest effort caused a placebo effect because autism

Yeah must be real
>>
File: 1493639841820.jpg (73KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1493639841820.jpg
73KB, 1024x1020px
>>19281443
watch the video, don't know if OP is a faggot, but the first sound is horrific. I might add that my emotional state did not change much, just chills down my spine, wet eyes and desire to cry. Just be ready for small shock and then nope out
>>
LARP more faggot.
>>
>>19281526
I won't lie anon, it is unsettling. But when something is broken and extremely corrupted. It's always unsettling. It's data that doesn't work in the brain so you automatically reject it. They added in what the mind perceives as violent dangerous sounds. Don't let something this base overload your system. Use knowledge, Rise Above.
>>
I don't understand what was very scary about that? It's just saying a color then some random shit about trana formers aND spiderman lmao...
>>
>>19281177
It's unlisted you fucking idiot
>>
>>19281891
They're MK-ULTRA larping. The idea is to induce a split personality and a trigger so that when someone hears a codeword, they switch into an alter, carry out some action, and then revert back, having no memory of what they did.

But afaik a video wouldn't be sufficient. You would have to actually get to that abnormal mental state first.
>>
>>19282457
>>19281891
Dave McGowan's Programmed to Kill is an interesting read on this
Sometimes a little inaccurate though, but generally good quality digging for an average joe
>>
>>19281156

>traps
>not gay

Pick one
>>
File: trapsaregay - Copy.jpg (48KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
trapsaregay - Copy.jpg
48KB, 532x559px
>>19282516
>>19281156
>>
File: 1482893672730.png (57KB, 327x137px) Image search: [Google]
1482893672730.png
57KB, 327x137px
>all the anons thinking they are affected by the video

This isn't how mind control works guys, you don't get subliminal messages hardcoded into your mind by watching one youtube video. It would take hundreds of replays and/ or some kind of drug that weakens your mental barriers for it to work.

Anyways, this could all be a LARP for all we know, but it's still very chilling, especially considering the probability of similar mind control techniques being implemented on a wide scale in the near future. Just think about it, people are even today exposed to various sorts of media (trough which the mind control can be done) for almost the entirety of their waking lives. And it will only get worse in the future. Some scary shit desu.
>>
>>19280941
Stop it. Just fucking stop it. /x/ has crossed the line between investigation of cool unexplained stuff to become the most retarded infested board on chan. What on earth makes you think that this video is a weapon/mkultra/paranormal instead of saying "oh boy those art students went nuts doing wired shit on YouTube instead of painting".
But no! You faggots go nuts about LARPing in /pol/.. the number 1 larping Mecca. Can we please go back to look at creepy satellite photos?! Or talk about how to NSA next target is wifi controlled air conditioning?!
>>
>>19282577
nice try CIA
>>
>>19280941
>stronger than MKULTRA
N-nani!?
>>
Ok, so I read through it all, and will attempt a TL;DR for those who are less pdf inclined.
Here goes.
>Your thought is separate from your physical body through electromagnetic fields
>There's a he'll of a lot of interference, not just from your body or thought
>If you can calm that down, you can learn to manage the frequency at which you vibrate.
>by doing so, you can tap into "the Absolute" [a sentient form of all consciousness]
>by doing that, you can get insight to problems using the collective hive mind as opposed to just you.
>If you manage to release your thought from your physical body, you can move your thoughtform about
>all around our planet, space, and even time
>seeing those things is hard, because it comes in blood, but the higher you resonate, the easier it is to read.
>you can tap higher forms of thought/dimensions that way.
>So can others
>And if you try to view a specific place, you may find yourself in the past or future.
>remembering the images/instructions gained from synchronizing yourself with Absolute/Higher dimension is hard.
>Like remembering a dream that you weren't lucid for
>but with practice can be done
>Use the Gateway take a to accelerate the learning process
>From years to weeks, but maybe back to months/yrs for time related shit
>oh! And prep for other, more intelligent thoughtform to roam the wavelengths and talk to you.
>Good luck!

Now, /x/, we need to get should of these gateway tapes from the Monroe institute, and post them on YouTube..
>>
File: 1466661595609.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466661595609.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>19282813
Oh also, there's some more i missed.

>you can tune your EM field to cause an effect in CNS and/or muscles.
>You can then cause that effect to happen at will, to all parts of body
>This allows you to rapidly heal your body from the common cold to cancer
>>
>>19282956
That research on resonance was interesting it gave us the em machine.

But it's still not magical, even if videos like this can affect your mood there are still not a replacement for good old torture, in terms of forcing people to do your biding.
>>
>>19282975
Yes, physical treatments to get what you want aren't less effective because of this.
It seems more that this has less of a militaristic application, and more private/3rd party.
>>
>>19281132
The purpose of LARPing is to prevent potential real-life scenarios. If OP guesses correctly it throws a pile of shit into the gears of the plan in progress because the public knows about it now, even if the guy just guessed it.
>>
If Anyone on here has happened to come into some money, or can get a hold of copies of the Gateway series sounds/cds, then you could get everyone on here started
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.