[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 102

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19276347
>>
Why isn't the OP's picture a cute girl pretending to give readings?

OUTRAGE
U
T
R
A
G
E
>>
File: 8WUR0aMK.png (321KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8WUR0aMK.png
321KB, 500x500px
>>19279971
>>19279975
Danm, Lag!
lol
>>
>>19279971
To piss you off.
>>
File: hisoka teardrop.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hisoka teardrop.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>19279950
Is there a specific reason there is not longer a /Official/ /Div/Cord promoted in the Thread copy pasta anymore?
>>
>>19280007
There was fuck huge drama over it. Just let it go, and let's have peaceful threads, please
>>
>>19280007
That is a dangerous question.
>inb4 I get b&
>>
>>19280016
>>19280018
FAIR ENOUGH.
I won't rock the boat any further.
I went on a long hiatus from /Div/ in general so that makes sense.
>>
>>19280007
There were two servers fighting for relevance and it caused too much of a fracas. Best not to talk about it, just search the archive if you want links.
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (66KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
66KB, 354x500px
>>19279971
I'm here anon-kun ^_^
Give me your your query Senpai?
>>
>>19280038
When will I get gf? ;__;

Hey guys I need practice scrying so please ask me about checking what N person looks like to try and see if I get something.
>>
>>19280052
What does S, the girl who's been on my mind lately look like? Get it more or less right and I'll trade you a read in return.
>>
>>19279971
This
Give us the cute girls!!!!
>>
>>19280060
I just started scrying today kek, very unlikely, but I will try.
>>
>>19280052
What's his physical appearance? We'll call him JH. I already know the answer, so I'll be able to give feedback.
>>
>>19280052
I got for you Page of Wands Senpai-kun~

I think you'll find someone soon because you're getting ready for love and excitement, someone is coming your way. The passion of the Wands is in your hands :3
>>
>>19280068
>very unlikely,
well with that attitude sure, if you don't believe in yourself, at least believe in the me that believes in you.
>>
>>19280052
How does Kayla Look today?
>>
>>19280052
My next bf please
>>
>>19280060
Curly red hair, fair skin, brown eyes, she was wearing jeans and a brown sweater...

Plz tell me I wasn't wrong ;___;
>>
File: 205625.jpg (39KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
205625.jpg
39KB, 225x350px
>>19280052
>When will I get a GF

> Eight of Pentacles
Gota work on your self-bro.
Hygiene, Body Language, Social skill.
may not want to hear it but it's about how you present yourself.
>>
>>19280052
How do I look like?
>>
>>19280093
Kek, that was a joke query. That's fine however, thanks.
>>
Air query.
How do i make my hate for them grow stronger and bigger than it has ever been?

Im a capricorn.
>>
>>19280052

what is R's physical appearance? he's a he
>>
>>19280052

What's the picture on my coffee mug?

Or at least, what color is it?
>>
>>19280074
He's fit, but short, he also has black hair and a square face.
>>
>>19280102
Why do you want to hate them even more? What purpose could it serve if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>19280052
How does my motherfucking soulmate look?
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>19280102
Not a reading, just pragmatic advice.

Just keep thinking bad thoughts about them and contemplating the various bad things about them until you can't possibly come to believe a semblance of good exists in their being within your mind.

...Worked well for me back in the day.

>>19279971
We could just screenshot one of Angel-Chan's posts and make that the OP pic next time. . .
>>
>>19280052

What did my last ex look like?
>>
>>19280052
What's the appearance of M now?, I think I'll be able to give feedback too.
>>
>>19280052
M appearance
>>
File: creepycollection.jpg (260KB, 632x865px) Image search: [Google]
creepycollection.jpg
260KB, 632x865px
I"m a Catholic but collect a lot of haunted/Wiccan stuff. I don't participate in anything or perform rituals or anything. I just collect stuff cause I think it's fascinating and have a deep respect for the paranormal and afterlife as well as the Wiccan religion.

My parents and friends are telling me to just throw away all this stuff that I've collected cause they think it's cursed but nothing is going on. And that's THE LAST thing I want to do is throw away ANYTHING haunted or cursed cause it will come back to you 10 fold. I just collect the shit and think it's cool, nothing else. How doI get my family and friends to understand this. I'm a Catholic, I"m not Wiccan. I just think its intresting and want to learn more about the afterlife and stuff. Is that bad?

I'm 24, live in my own house with my basset hound I mean I'm not trying to piss off anyone.
>>
>>19280122
I hope you've been doing well.
I'm still on skype for whenever.
>>
>>19280078
Short girl with brown/black-ish hair that is short; she also has a rather long nose and she seems to be short...

Please tell me that I at least got one right...
>>
>>19280052
What do I look like right now?/What am I up to?
>>
>>19280136
Have the collection blessed?
Tell your family it's a calling to collect the all the haunted or cursed stuff to keep it out of less faithful hands where they will be more harmfull.
>>
File: Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg (132KB, 356x408px) Image search: [Google]
Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg
132KB, 356x408px
>>19280118
I just assumed it was an attempt to discern how to sharpen that one facet many left hand path magicians use when trying to cast magic against someone. Honestly the fact they needed to ask tells me they're not dangerous enough to do anything more than hurt themselves with such information.

Hating another is just another way of hating yourself. Be wary what you think or others as they reflect what you think about yourself~

>>19280136
>Catholic
>deep respect for Wiccan

O M G, You're doing it right Anon! Why aren't there more people like you???

>>19280140
Good to know, I still feel a bit ashamed blowing up on you last time.

Isn't it fun talking to autistic people? lol...
>>
>>19279950
Am i making the right decisions with my career? When will i start making decent money?

Also, what was up with that vivid dream about my ex last night? Will we ever meet again in this life?
>>
>>19280143
You did. Well mostly
Her hair is usually brown but right now it's kinda whited out with being overdyed but the rest is spot on!!

Unless she Re-Dyed in the last day then it could be black again.

Well good job!!
>>
>>19280096
You are somewhat tall, but pretty skinny, your skin color seems to be of half-blood, your hair is short.
>>
>>19280118
Ahh, because its what they showed me, i never learned to feel anything that wasnt hate due to their past deeds.

But, my hate is the thing that motivates to stay away from them, to keep being myself, its my own version of hope.
it keeps me fuctioning.
the only thing i know is hate, why change it, it works.
>>19280122
Tried this, got me to a good level of hate, but i changed it for my ussual approach (getting them to do even more bad stuff against me for me to have something more to hate) will try it now at its full.
thanks.
>>
>>19280148
I blow up, too. That's why I understand it and don't really think poorly of you. We're both imperfect human beings.

JK I'M A GHOST
but really
>>
>>19280116
>fit
I'd call him healthy but he's a bit plump around the edges.
>short
Yes.
>black hair
Brown last time I saw him, but that could have changed.
>square face
Sort of.
>>
>>19280164
Got everything right, except tall. I'm 5'2"
>>
>>19280166
YOU NEED TO RE READ WHAT
>>19280148
SAID TO YOU.

Because your one card draw was
>The hanged Man
This path of anger will not end well.
>>
File: 1496622260760.png (195KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
1496622260760.png
195KB, 500x546px
>>19280063
Curly hair was on par, fair skin and brown eyes as well for the gal in question.

Oddly enough I was shitposting pic related in some other thread somewhere so that description is oddly pertinent to the cute girl pics I shitpost with. might have got them a bit mashed up or something who knows?

Not bad at all for a first shot.
It's worth a read in return if you ask me, what's your question?
>>
>>19280052
scry my next gf pls
>>
>>19280178
What's Dook from?

It makes me think of Babadook.
>>
>>19280178
>This path of anger will not end well.
Wont end well, ha, it has always been like this.
Lonely life? who cares, death? im not inmortal future bad lifes? fuck them too
thank you for drawing the card
>>
>>19280148

I hope you're right anon. Need some support. Everyone makes fun of my doll collecting and collection of haunted items. I was recently diagnosed with Aspergers so I'm into some weird stuff but do I care...obviously not.
>>
Anyone doing tarot,

I would like to have a love reading for the next 6 months :)....

I'm aquarius, from february.
>>
File: 12 The Hanged Mans Thoughts.png (106KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
12 The Hanged Mans Thoughts.png
106KB, 300x578px
>>19280170
Ghosts deserve love and forgiveness too lol

Thank you, I'll probably be on if I'm ever talking to my boy/friend in Turkey. Otherwise, you have my email, don't be afraid to talk to me that way lol

>>19280178
That Tarot pull is so damn synchronistic that I'm literally put back, like I flinched back in my chair and just felt the need to post my rendition of that card including the aptly amended name I gave it
>The Hanged Man's Thoughts

Anon might do well to recognize why he's using hatred and if it's from a point that all ends well or all ends bad.

>>19280207
Well shit you just answered that question for us.

A place for those who chose to give a fuck less, The Darkness.

Such an interesting thing, all of these personality differentiation's from one soul to the next.

>>19280214
Eyyyyyy! My fellow spectrum goer! I'm high functioning autism, though apparently not Aspergers (or if I am they did not explain it clearly enough for me...LOL... sigh...)

Don't be afraid to tell them straight out that it's a collection in respect to your feelings towards powers that exist beyond your ability to comprehend. It's almost kind of cool that you're willing to provide such a collection to such beliefs. It almost seems like 'skirting the edges of taboo'.

I was raised Catholic too, except the only thing I took away from it was an autistic obsession with the afterlife. Probably because Earth sucks a lot for us more sensitive souls...
>>
>>19280109
I can't see anything sorry.

>>19280110
Where there's love, there's coffee.

And the color's like the same brown from coffee beans...

This is the weirdest one, plz give feedback.
>>
>>19280205
It actually has to do with my Cards.
There Ferret based. Ferrets make the DOOK sounds. It's also one of the names for a spread on the cheat card. I just kinda liked it.

>>19280207
Don't let the pain past love's Taint your entire life.
Life is meant to be lived. You can not live if you are focused on the wrongs others have done.
DUDE, There is still good food, Good Games, Good Drugs, Good Music. Find something to live for.

But, I mean darkness is comfy and it's easy to live in. So, by all means, do your own thing.

>>19280236
"Your Rendition"
That's a beautiful card.
>>
File: 6 The Lovers of the Deep Mind.png (117KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
6 The Lovers of the Deep Mind.png
117KB, 300x578px
>>19280166
FUN FACT

Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin.

You can't have either without Caring Deeply.
>>
Trading

Who should I go out with

Grace or Marissa?
>>
>>19280241
Also may I add, I saw white lines forming some sort of pattern, they were curved....
>>
>>19280236
Same to you. b:

And oooooooh. Boy/friend? ;)

>>19280251
Omgggggggg I loooooove it. We had ferrets for a brief time. Also rats and a rabbit.
Do you have pictures of your cards?

One of the two decks I read from is Animals of the Magical Forest and they're mostly cat/frog/rabbit/fox based.
>>
>>19280251
Well...I didn't do the art, just the borders.

The artwork is 'apparently' according to the Law of One books, a copy of images found inside of the Pyramid of Giza.

They can be found here: http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/
>>
>>19280120
Short girl, a blonde with green eyes, take this with a grain of salt, because I just started today, it's likely that this is off...
>>
>>19280278
Could be, I'm a girl.
>>
>>19280257

>Grace

Seeing a paper restaurant menu in the reflection of a window. Things are going on off to the right but looking out the window and seeing the menu at the same time. Sticks, like chop sticks, out of a common bowl awaiting being taken and used to eat a meal with.

Relationship is a bit cheap but momentarily satisfying, but your attention will wander and it will feel greasy.

>Marissa

A man holds out an axe as though proffering it. A yo-yo on a string. A man with a hammer looks about as though he might use it. A man opens up his stomach to the folds of a wallet and a stack of business cards are pulled out.

Feels like she's going to expect you to man up and get very serious, but I don't necessarily think that would be a bad thing.

>My read

Am I on the right track about Mr. X?
>>
File: 20170711_201205[1].jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170711_201205[1].jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>19280263
I forgot Pic-Related

>>19280251
>>19280255
Jesus
posted with in 30 seconds. Probably typed at the same time.
Both talk of the love aspect.

Is His anguish just that easy to read or is it just getting creepier?

>>19280266
Ah, I do like the twist on the regular names tho.
>>
>>19280145
This.
If not blessed that shit better not be in your house darling.
>>
>>19280125
This is strange as hell; I see a very fit guy with blue eyes... he would probably be like those guys from Giorgio Armani commercial male models...
>>
File: Fading Vortex.gif (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
Fading Vortex.gif
2MB, 718x404px
>>19280263
It's in the air, but he cares deeply about me and I owe him a chance if he's ever close enough to have one.

Hence why I don't really know what to call him, bf or friend, I'unno, don't ask me I'm autistic about these societal etiquette thingies!

Sigh. I want to do readings but I can tell I'm burned out. Darn it, uhh, uhhhhh, sp-spiritual muscles? Y U No Git Buff.

Do you even lift psychic abilities?!!

So, can anyone explain how they do a 'reading'? I've wondered if I'm capable but have no idea how to go about trying it without somehow discrediting others because I'd have no idea how to go about doing it.

>>19280294
The naming scheme was more to help the questioner if they're right in front of me so they have some signpost to point them in their own mind towards what the drawn card may represent to them.

If they already have an idea when you tell them what it means it usually helps them even more so than just staring at an interesting picture lol
>>
>>19280236
>A place for those who chose to give a fuck less, The Darkness.
i feel like you are joking about me, by being edgy in a way, because of the hate thing but eh.

>Such an interesting thing, all of these personality differentiation's from one soul to the next.
want to know what would be interesting?
To find a way to stop the suffering from a soul, after the death of the body of the current life, it would be erased due to something, always wanted to find out that was possible,
but you, tell me, is such a thing possible?
>>19280251
Life is just a burden on the soul, ive never loved life, theres nothing good in it.
>>19280255
yes, they are the same, i love my hate, and hate any sign of love, beautiful indeed
>>
>>19280293
trade with another? Query.
>>
>>19280180
Oh did you scry me appearance?
>>19280122
Ouch right in the kokoro. Oh hey did you see my post in the last thread, dear?
>>
>>19280294
Those are fantastic. Reminds me of the game where you throw the pigs. It has that same whimsy.

>>19280308
Nah that's not autistic. Ya'll just haven't sat down and defined it. Don't feel stupid about it.

As far as readings go, I'm not sure how others do it, but for me I just shuffle, draw, interpret. It doesn't take much energy for me and I stop when I'm done.

If I keep asking the same thing, though, my cards will get seemingly irritated and either confront me about the anxiety and obsessiveness or they'll just get confusing.

Also, if I'm too distracted or in an obsessive thought pattern, it's hard for me to clear my mind to read for someone else.

Some people have rituals and meditate. I treat my decks like two individual people. We all sit down together and have a conversation.

Some people I have better chemistry with than others.
>>
>>19280130
All I can see is a pretty female, thick beautiful lips, skin that's pale very pale, a light brown curly hair... she seems to be very fashionable and makes a lot of effort to look pretty.
>>
>>19280293
Well I just found out that Marissa Is a single mother so NOPE! On her

Anyways are you on the right track I pulled a 4 of wands, 3 of cups, and Ace of pentacles.

So I'd say yes you are.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 252x200px
>>19280310
Life is what you make of it.

>>19280308
That makes a lot of sense. There cool!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE AM I'M OFF TO WORK.

... and idk how to make my trip work on my 4chan app. lol
>>
>>19280322
Do I have the permission to ask what does angel-chan look like? please?
Just for practice.
>>
It's been a while,
I'm hyper tonight and need to burn this energy, giving some readings now and perhaps some of the voice if they show up. Hit me with:

>Query
>Gender/Sign/Age
>>
>>19280337
Sure thing. Don't get your hope to high though I'm not that cute
>>
>>19280340
Whats going to happen between me and the man I like?
Female 18 virgo
>>
>>19280317

Sure.

Should I solo Vegas or go as a group?

>>19280329

Ah. That's why it feels like you're stepping into the fray next to someone.
>>
>>19280340
Hi 9. Can you give me a read?
Does C still have feelings for me?
Male, taurus, 31
>>
>>19280340
Tell me my fate, will i ever get out of this rut? will i ever figure out what my purpose is?

Male/29/Gemini
>>
>>19280340

Am I on the right track with my companions?
Male/Leo/26
>>
>>19280340
>whats my next bf like?
>female/leo/18
>>
>>19280340
Hello, love reading for the next 3 months please.
Male/Virgo/25
>>
>>19280336
>Life is what you make of it.
you forgot to add, if you have a good start
>>
File: Density Existence.jpg (46KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
Density Existence.jpg
46KB, 550x547px
>>19280310
Actually it's lyrics from an ICP song, but I see now how that sounded rude D:

I'm sorry Anon, I didn't intend to do that.

>To find a way to stop the suffering from a soul[...]
Technically the soul suffering is attached to the human personality shell it inhabits. This shell deactivates in death (so who you are as a human does end in death, but the soul that derives your consciousness, creativity, and abilities of abstract/logical thought beyond instinctual animalistic thought). However, in the event of suicide that exact same personality shell will be the one you inhabit in the next incarnation, and considering you won't be a human mired with hatred, you most likely WILL do another incarnation.

I've had this nagging feeling for two years now that souls use humans as spiritual lesson cannon fodder. Talk about hatred, I probably know it in ways more intimate than most would be comfortable with. (And that's not a good thing!)

If you want to 'erase' the suffering your soul experiences, the best way to do that is literally to stop reliving the same pattern in life, break away from the hatred, learn how to forgive. Suffering derives from an expectation, an unmet desire. And while it's totally cliche to say 'let go of your desires' in this case it may apply. Let go of that which creates your hatred. If it's the only thing driving you, it's because you never were still enough to realize there's more than one thing driving you, at all times.

You have faith in hatred, but try to realize that hatred is another form of love. You can stay with the distorted form if you want, but your path will be much longer, more winding, and much less enjoyable.

It all begins with you making a choice. To be selfishly hateful, or selflessly forgiving.

>>19280322
I...Uh. I don't think I did. What'd you say?
>>
>>19280345
Short round face, your hair seems to be an anime-ish orange color, but I assume that is a wig(?)

You can of course choose not to say whether I am wrong or not, it's fine in this case.
>>
>>19280340
Will i ever see my ex again? Had a very vivid dream about her last night even though its been 7 years.

Male/28/aquarius
>>
>>19280369
>>19280240
>>
>>19280368
3card here can't trip on my app.

But, dude don't wine so hard. My life has Fucking sucked bruh. I ain't gunna TLDR you about it.

But, let Fucking go. You can't move forward if you are constantly weighing your self down with the past.
>>
>>19280370
Hehe hehe that is so cute. You need feedback to grow so.
You are wrong
>>
>>19280241

It's actually black with a white skull and crossbones on it. Keep trying though mate! You'll get better!
>>
>>19280340
Can I find a permanent escape from this cycle of neverending pain?
Male/Capricorn/18(-2)
>>
>>19280356
Imo go with a group that's more fun than being alone and drinking sorrows.

Group: 9 of swords, the moon
Solo: king of swords, strength

The cards agree group even though you'll feel anxious about it, itll be more fun for you overall. Just like the hangover movies in fact.

What will happen between now and august 10 between A and I?
>>
>>19280340

female/pisces/19

what will my next boyfriend be like?
>>
>>19280305

He actually has hazel eyes and a dad bod. Ah well. Next time.
>>
File: next_op.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
next_op.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>19280385
>>19280386
FUG

P.S. Make this the next OP.
>>
>>19280378
Where are you from angel-chan?
>>
>>19280398
Don't worry you get better, but if you wanna know wrong you where. I have black hair in curls, brown eyes, and I'm a bit tan.
>>
>>19280370
She thicc, homie
>>
>>19280390

>between now and august 10 between A and I?

Seeing a crown with four pieces of parchment floating in the air around it, as though declarations intrinsic to it's mandate. Two heads of hair wildly blowing in the same wind next to one another. A sticky note posted over two envelopes, as though reminding you to mail them.

Some of the symbolism is clear to me: the two of you will have a mandate to do as you like, which will mean getting wild. Just remember to take care of arrangements and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>19280404
I get asked this alot, Anon. Do I remind you of a friend or cohort of yours?
>>
>>19280381
>But, dude don't wine so hard
If you only knew.
but im sorry for whatever you had to suffer
>>19280369
>Technically the soul suffering is attached to the human personality shell it inhabits. This shell deactivates in death (so who you are as a human does end in death,
So even with the death of this shell, ill keep on being dragged from life to life, experiencing and just being bored, all for what, spiritual growth? what do i even get from it.
I never asked for this.
>>
>>19280340
mass enlightenment is happening right now on earth. will i be part of the new earth or stuck on the old energy earth

male taurus 36
>>
File: phil.png (85KB, 700x759px) Image search: [Google]
phil.png
85KB, 700x759px
air query

23/f/cancer
just a general career reading would be great.thank you.
>>
>>19280350
>"Nothing if you walk like a slug"
Something about the way you act doesn't make your man see you as a potential partner, hurry up and let him see you.

>>19280357
>"I know a bathroom around here"
Nope, it's going away, sorry.

>>19280361
>"How hygienic is this thing? Don't you know you're supposed to use your hands instead?"
You're not doing it right man, you've got what it takes but you're picking the wrong way.

>>19280363
>"Hahaha are you serious? She sleeps on the picnic table, she gave up on the hotel"
They seem to be all fun and games, nothing serious.

>>19280364
>"Not like you"
Rude voice, whatever, well expect someone you wouldn't fall for first

>>19280367
>"You'll still be the same"
Another rude voice... So nothing new buddy, sorry

>>19280376
"7 years I spent in Iraq"
You... You makes me want to cry, such longing, but that's a long time to keep someone in your heart like this, it's a battle but the war is over for you...

>>19280389
>"You're funny, I like you. Accept this."
Pain is something we're all experiencing one way or another, some can get by on a lower degree. It helps you to grow, you can overcome it by transforming this pain into something positive, channel it into arts, use an outlet to make it go easier

>>19280393
Sorry not getting anything from you

>>19280419
Your answer comes as a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk
>>
>>19280418
yes you did, enjoy the ride. it is a long one, but also fun.
>>
File: mfw misery and despair.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfw misery and despair.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>19280378
I did not see this!

...Again: PPOORRQUUUUUEEEEE

whhhyyyyyy.

Just let me be a time traveler universe, I won't fuck it all up D:

B-but funerals cost s-so much! I JUST DON'T WANNA LET GO.

Siiiigh. I really don't. Besides 2014 which I spent alone I might add, I was never as happy as when I was with her. Like, seriously I'm one of those guys who doesn't get over their ex after she's off and banged 20 new guys (literally...-sob-)

Oh man, the feels. I might need to go grab a bottle of brandy and just... Siiiiighhhhh.

Damn it Angel. Telling me the things no one else has the genitalia to tell me.

I needed to hear that.

Good bye life of my dreams, so close right in my grasp only to decay right in my arms. All my desires in one fine package wrapped up and taken away. A family, a best friend who's also my wife, a nice home, a decent job.

Right down that drain... Siiiighh...

...Sigh.

>mfw pic related ;~;

>>19280418
I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU, except I'm sick and tired of using one 3D species after another to 'teach myself lessons', like all we're doing beyond a point is literally pointless tiers of torment. What lessons does a child who's thrown into a sex trafficking ring learn? What does a person born a certain way just be killed in a genocide learn?

And what all is it even for? To ascend the densities and realities of evolution back towards the singular Creator that is what we all are at the highest points? Is that really necessary then to rape, torture, and murder it's own creations just to learn?

The afterlife has some severe ethical issues I hope to retain feelings of in my death to discuss with. They don't see us as being as real as they are, we're illusions akin to a video game albeit with more sensible laws but still, if they can use and abuse humanity, did humanity consent to this? If humanity found out the way they were being used by their very own souls and cosmos, would we just be okay with it or would be nuke them?
>>
>>19280437
It's not. We are basically getting violated and used for some other souls growth.

1. We didn't get asked if we want this.
2. We will be erased or absorbed (our human personality) when we die.

It is cruel and fucked up. I haven't asked for this and maybe I do want to keep my personality when I die and not give it back to some other fucker who IS not me because I am against all of this.
>>
>>19280340
will i get better
Male aries 25
>>
Dayum, why did I get some results from the few tries but nothing for the rest?

Scryers out there when do you know it's time to stop scrying?
>>
>>19280415
Yes, i dont know why tho. are you from south america?
>>
File: future_op_plz.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
future_op_plz.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>19280453

You run out of juice sometimes, or get too cocky so you stop focusing as clearly. Sometimes short spurts are the way to do things.
>>
>>19280447
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? lol come one dude we all come from the same source from the one. you are not somthing diffrent then anything else. here watch this. you are quite lost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucn3Xswv4Q&t=5s
>>
File: 1465297518034.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1465297518034.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>19280434
>"How hygienic is this thing? Don't you know you're supposed to use your hands instead?"
>You're not doing it right man, you've got what it takes but you're picking the wrong way.

wut?
>>
>>19280340
Is it okay if I have two? If you don't feel like two, please answer one (doesn't matter which)
F/cap/23
1) is she still in love with L?
2) what will we talk about when they contact me later this week?
>>
>>19280340
have i made the right decision in the business i am pursuing? f-cancer
>>
>>19280454
Hmmm that is a great question
>inb4 i have a crisis
My Parents are
Better question where are you from?
>>
>>19280434
"I know a bathroom around here"
Context or anything? Thats weird as fuck.
>>
>>19280441
>I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU, except I'm sick and tired of using one 3D species after another to 'teach myself lessons', like all we're doing beyond a point is literally pointless tiers of torment. What lessons does a child who's thrown into a sex trafficking ring learn? What does a person born a certain way just be killed in a genocide learn?
i share this with you,so youre nice my mate.

But seriously at least give me something interesting and "happy" instead of fucking humans

>And what all is it even for? To ascend the densities and realities of evolution back towards the singular Creator that is what we all are at the highest points? Is that really necessary then to rape, torture, and murder it's own creations just to learn?
Just a question, well some more but still.
Its not that fucking shit of the demiurge, right? i hate that thing.

But still "i" get reunited with the creator and then what, a fucking hivemind? or fucking heaven with the fluffy clouds and shit? what is it going to be huh? sounds like horrible stuff to me>>19280460
>>19280460
new earth old earth? whats the difference huh? i dont even care anymore.
>>19280447
>2. We will be erased or absorbed (our human personality) when we die.
this is kind of important, personally i just want some eternal rest.
>>
>>19280434

>Sorry not getting anything from you

why not? :(
>>
>>19280326
Huh. See with me for a Chakra Reading it's like when you daydream and can basically see the image in your mind right in front of your eyes...

It's like that for me, only it's interactive... further there's people who's kundalini are so low that the entire image is very dark and hard to make sense of with only the main chakra body's noticeable. Then there's those people who's kundalini is above the green ray who just shine overall and it makes reading them a lot easier.

There's a lot of interpretation too that comes from 'feeling it out' or intuition rather than legitimately 'seeing'. Though many problems do have seeable specific things going on but there's so many causes that going by superficial visual observation alone just isn't enough.

I just focus and it comes to me, and when I'm burned out it's like the resolution gets filled with .jpeg artefacts, or just goes overall blurrier and blurrier.

Interestingly enough, the first time I ever saw a chakra reading was while reading the Law of One: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=38#5

"In a particular entity, let us use this instrument, the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density."
>>
>>19280482

THIS COMIC IS TOO REAL.
>>
>>19280434
>It helps you to grow, you can overcome it by transforming this pain into something positive, channel it into arts, use an outlet to make it go easier
oh yeah, i remeber now, how naive i was, when i wanted to be a musician, how pathetic.

at least tell me, if i will manage to get the thing i want and how?
please
>>
>>19280340
f/sag/26
they are: m/leo/29
love read?
>>
>>19280479
Im from argentina. I dont know why but i have a strong feeling that you live in europe cant get the country tho
>>
Angel-chan

Are you a woman?
>>
>>19280441
>B-but funerals cost s-so much! I JUST DON'T WANNA LET GO.
I'm telling you from all the love in my heart.it is something you need to do.
You're acting as if that person the only person that's ever going to love you in your life. You have tunnel vision.
In your life you're going to be able to meet other people and have other opportunities. Just because you have this failure now doesn't mean that that's it. It doesn't matter how old you are, life will go on and you will go on.
If it makes you feel better I also have to hold the funeral.
>>
>>19280434

>all fun and games

Lol. Welp.
>>
>>19280501
No. SHE'S A CUTE GIRL GIVING READINGS, can't you see?
>>
>>19280500
Awww shucks I don't know anyone from Argentina. Also may I say that I adore y'alls accent.
Nah I was born in the US
>>
>>19280483
yeah you should, i know the full moons and new moons are stressful. they will continue to be more powerful. you should start caring and researching it.

as for your personality you are all over them there is not just the 12 signs in the zodiac every day of each month and the different times you are born will produce a different personality.

it is a system put in place in this dimension. very clear to see it is for building not destroying.
>>
>>19280340
Male, Gemini, 23
Am I getting a job soon? How am I going to find it?

Thanks!
>>
>>19280516
HM calm down, you can be annoying sometimes!
>>
>>19280501
Did you assume my gender!!!. I'll have your know i identify as an attack helicopter.
>>
>>19280540

Not him but too bad. I only fucks with fixed wing aircraft.
>>
File: CAPLEO.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
CAPLEO.gif
64KB, 670x471px
>>19280525
>as for your personality you are all over them there is not just the 12 signs in the zodiac every day of each month and the different times you are born will produce a different personality.
i know, birth charts and stuff
mine is a shit, like my life
>>
>>19280516
I love this meme. Can we have this for the next OP?
>>
>>19280546
KEK.
>>
>>19280547
pick a better one next time then. i would go for may 12 mid day.
>>
>>19280549

Cute Girl Pretending to Gib Reads Edition confirmed for needed meme.

We'll also have Part 2, 3, 4, 5.....
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19280460
>not something diffrent
Try telling this to any soul that has taken a left hand polarity, they'd love to show you just how (dangerously) different they are from you.

Pragmatically speaking, they're masters of the illusion, willing to use all that it grants them the ability to do without regard for the other they're interacting with.

So it's not that he's lost, so much as he may just be following his chosen path. The Law of One doesn't look away from either path.

>>19280482
that picture is hilarious and something I've actually done to some friends before xD

>>19280483
The Demiurge is not really all that much known to me, I view it the same way I view the bible's Satan, we ALL have Satan or The Demiurge within ourselves, they belong to our shadow self and are the collective portions of 'darkness' that we all seem to be warned about interacting with (for decently good reasons and other more ignorant ones). Overall the Creator or as I call it, One Infinite Creator, is and isn't any of that stuff. It's it's own thing, albeit mysterious in that in all of it's divinity and infinity, the best thing it could come up with at this level of it's self-being was...This.

-holds up hands showcasing everything around us-

It's beautiful, but there's some seriously fucked up shit going on underneath that beauty in some areas.
As far as I am aware, even the Demiurge answers to the 'Monad' figure, whom I do not fully equate to the One Infinite Creator, but would say is synonymous enough.

I don't know but it's my understanding that the Creator is more an essence than a being comprised of, by our limited human language the closest accurate descriptors we have is 'unconditional love', so while a part of the Creator (as well as when you die and go to the afterlife, typically, usually, most often enough) you'll be filled with that blissful essence. It's why many NDE's describe the soul as suddenly feeling happy and like it no longer had something holding it down.
>>
>>19280560
you dont get it, i dont care anymore.
I just want to make sure, there is no next time, i wish for death, eternal one, dont you see
at least tell me what happens when you ascend and reunite?
>>
>>19280524
Well, you know one now
>>19280540
What kind of attack helicopter?
>> ka50 ftw!
>>
>>19280549
You can always create the next op and put something along the lines "Remember we are all cute girls pretending to give readings, please grab your cute divination tools and be cute with your fellow readers and querents"
>>
>>19280570

cringe
>>
File: 4a2.png (196KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
4a2.png
196KB, 500x524px
>>19280570
>>
>>19280569
True! true!
>>19280570
TOP KEK
Pretty sure I'd get banned
>>
File: IMG_3840.jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.jpg
22KB, 443x332px
>>
File: 1498998737207.png (109KB, 309x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498998737207.png
109KB, 309x347px
>>19280570
>>
File: Orbs 2 Two of Orbs.png (105KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 2 Two of Orbs.png
105KB, 300x578px
>>19280483
You can rest as long as you want after this incarnation, for almost all of us this present incarnation we experience will be the last one or second to last or third to last one on Earth.

I think absorbed is more accurate, the personality shell 'deactivates' as in to say it's always with your soul, it just isn't active in an afterlife setting/reality.

I think for someone like you (and this applies to myself too) who has inherent issues with this reality, we're here working through those issues to move on from them. It's our issue with it that attracts us into these places until we derive whatever it is we need to learn from such feelings to move on.

For us, it may literally be an advanced formulation of a lesson in 'letting go'.

Problem is, we obviously care a lot, and letting go just seems like an excuse to be monstrous and apathetic towards beings we created to use.

I care too much about Humanity, Earth, my Friends and my Self to just be okay with the thought of any of them being used and hurt as deeply as is possible in this reality.

I don't want to imagine being raped, but I have to just to make sense on a very shallow way of how someone actually raped would feel. I don't want to imagine the various ways someone can murder me, but I do anyways to garnish the lessons that might be available in such situations.

And overall I just get this repeating sense of the same lessons being provided in harsher severity. And for what?

So...I sympathize with you Anon. I might be all about 'love, mercy, and forgiveness' but that's because I've sat in the dark shores of hell and cried until I realized nothing cared, and had to get up and do something about it myself.

When in Hell, Love. Show the universe the way it should be. Hell...and alongside it such things as murder and torture and rape are never an answer to me. Why is it to other portions of the universe that belong to the Creator?

It means my 'God' is both a Lover and a Monster...
>>
>>19280118
OMG! you are here!! :) I'm the girl from the query of yesterday! :)
>>
>>19280568
no one knows, you are just stressed out. we all are like i said its normal to feel this way because of the planets accession. do not kill your self it will not end well for you.

think of it this way this dimension is material the next one you try might be thought or crystal or maybe even a lower one like hell. do not kill your self you will regret it.
>>
File: IMG_20170417_235641.jpg (22KB, 480x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_235641.jpg
22KB, 480x529px
>>19280570
>>
>>19280596
Are you in Australia?
>>
>>19280565
You talk about paths (left and right) i would like to know mine, but what can i do.

>It's beautiful, but there's some seriously fucked up shit going on underneath that beauty in some areas.
yeah, i remember now, i hate beauty, in all its forms

>I don't know but it's my understanding that the Creator is more an essence than a being comprised of, by our limited human language the closest accurate descriptors we have is 'unconditional love', so while a part of the Creator (as well as when you die and go to the afterlife, typically, usually, most often enough) you'll be filled with that blissful essence. It's why many NDE's describe the soul as suddenly feeling happy and like it no longer had something holding it down.
kek, i remeber a thread a good while ago about the afterlife being so "gay", god that was funny
but what happens to my soul there? same thing as all of my lives?
>>
File: Sarcasm_Detector_exploding.png (176KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sarcasm_Detector_exploding.png
176KB, 576x432px
>>19280589
>>19280581
>>19280601
>>
>>19280570
>>
File: tumblr_nb7bpbFCon1rbd7lgo1_250.gif (61KB, 234x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb7bpbFCon1rbd7lgo1_250.gif
61KB, 234x358px
>>19280570
I wasn't even gonna read tonight but this shit is out of bounds.
Fuck it, mask off.
Send me a pic of your current mind-state and I'll give you a fortune. Give a query or a song for me to listen to if you wish.
>>
>>19280616
I'm in a constant state of wondering why peeps want to know where I'm from.
But no I'm not. Empath is the the only Australian i know to my knowledge
>>
wait, what?
>>
File: wings-sketches.jpg (68KB, 499x658px) Image search: [Google]
wings-sketches.jpg
68KB, 499x658px
>>19280623

i hope you're doing okay, norefunds. tell me something nice, please :(

https://youtu.be/xI6sdmR-iHQ
>>
File: handholding degeneracy.jpg (170KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
handholding degeneracy.jpg
170KB, 850x832px
>>19280511
It's just so hard to let go of the only person in my life...Fuck, the only PEOPLE in my life that I've ever felt real genuine love for/from.

The worst part isn't even losing her, it's how she took my son away with her and threatened to ruin my life if I attempted legal action against her to be able to even see him.

You have no idea, or maybe you do, just how much of a piece of trash you can feel about yourself when you have a child and don't even know anything about them...

It's a serious self esteem killer.

>>19280516
>GIVING

YOU MEAN PRETENDING TO GIVE

>>19280524
inb4 Angel is a hispanic twenty something year old 5'6ish average chick with a B cup chest who identifies as an inanimate obj-- >>19280540
FUCK

Well, inb4 all that other stuff, hah...

If only she were a Warp Capable Starship, 11/10 would 'Engage'.
>>
File: foot_1.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
foot_1.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>19280623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Can I fix things?
>>
File: 1453424911438.jpg (187KB, 1289x615px) Image search: [Google]
1453424911438.jpg
187KB, 1289x615px
>>19280570
>>
>>19280623
No Refunds!!! How are you?
Can I get a fortune pls?
Song: https://youtu.be/AsYG6r68VNE
>>
>>19280633
There's a few Australians here who lurk or read in between getting chased by kangaroos and angry aboriginies.

It makes me wonder if there's an aboriginal method of divination over there.
>>
>>19280568
i highly suggest a diet change. raw veggies and fruit only and lots of exercise and walking in nature.

if your family and friends are negative it is time to move on. during this accession you will feed off of others energy you will be very sensitive to it.

best to be around positive energy and people.
>>
File: lovers.jpg (125KB, 600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
lovers.jpg
125KB, 600x1045px
>>19280623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnaFpQaGFCA
This song we sang along to one night in the car on the way to somewhere I can't remember, but that feeling of nostalgia as we sang along kills me.

I want it back. I feel like there's a chance.

love reading?
>>
File: MarkyMark.jpg (32KB, 594x325px) Image search: [Google]
MarkyMark.jpg
32KB, 594x325px
>>19280623
>>
>>19280653
They used crushed wallaby teeth and burnt giant spider legs to divine
>>
>>19280655
Why only raw?
A lot of vegetables and fruits we absorb the nutrients better when they've been slightly broken down by heat. Like spinach.
>>
>>19280612
Of course I'm here. Girl from the query yesterday? Sorry I've been awake for 15hrs
>>
>>19280606
>You can rest as long as you want after this incarnation, for almost all of us this present incarnation we experience will be the last one or second to last or third to last one on Earth.
i dont think i'll leave as sonn, reader.
i dont feel that enlightened, you get it.

But thank you for all, ill stop waasting your time now.
>>19280613
fuck you, you may be trying to help, but i know the ways of people, you just want me to suffer more, what happens if i kill myself? hell? well fucking shit right, better than anything else
i want oblivion for all the suffering i endure in all of my lives.

i suffer in this life and i must suffer as a soul and then i keep suffering in every other, she was right after this others that are worse will follow, god i just need oblivion
>>19280655
thats easy to say but im no position of getting away from anyone, my family doesnt care about me and ive never had any friend so whatever
new people always abuse me and insult me
>>
>>19280660
no you are living you need living things to eat. you are not a rock. well everything is living but you are a very high level of living. cooked veggies only if you start to detox to much. but other then that everything raw. clean them of course vinegar is best used.
>>
File: 1498669801149.png (192KB, 610x322px) Image search: [Google]
1498669801149.png
192KB, 610x322px
>>19280570
well then, bueno, bueno, bueno...
>>
File: 1489969085285.jpg (113KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
1489969085285.jpg
113KB, 600x874px
>>19280623
gib fortune pls
>>
>>19280645
>You have no idea, or maybe you do, just how much of a piece of trash you can feel about yourself when you have a child and don't even know anything about them...
I cant empathize, but I can sympathize.
>children
No thank you. My love only belongs to science
>>
File: whodatboy.png (296KB, 706x438px) Image search: [Google]
whodatboy.png
296KB, 706x438px
>>19280623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs

When I come back how hard should I be worrying?
>>
>>19280640
You will see some improvement in the rain. The storm will act as a crucible and forge you anew, as well as wash away the old pain. Surge forth to meet it.
>>
File: 350d97.png (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
350d97.png
20KB, 128x128px
>>19280623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNLOVcJn_Ls
general career/job reading if possible. thank you.
>>
>>19280675
That's not how the human body works. :|
Like there is legit negative science against all raw everything all the time.

Humans evolved away from a raw plant diet and our bodies aren't adapted to that. It's like the paleo diet. It worked for our evolutionary ancestors, but modern bodies aren't the same.

It's fact you absorb more nutrients from cooked spinach than from raw spinach.

The human gut isn't effective at breaking down large amounts of fiber.

Normally I don't butt in but this is just not healthy advice to randomly give someone online.
>>
>>19280673
hey dumb ass you keep suffering because you are allowing it. move to the positive energy not the negative.

if you want rest come back as a rock or a cloud. you seem to still have a lot to learn.
>>
File: the guardians.jpg (664KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
the guardians.jpg
664KB, 1000x1333px
>>19280589
>>19280601
xD
>>19280622
Sorry, that happens when you read me sometimes. It's a ...Gift -wink-

>>19280618
Nah, honestly as a soul you probably greatly enjoy your existence regardless of what you've experiences, that's probably why you're in such an emotionally intensive incarnation now. Your soul enjoys it in some way, maybe it's a challenge, maybe it's an important lesson, maybe it just wants to sharpen it's ability at hatred (something apparently it cannot do on it's own). Do realize that every life it lives in the physical effects it's future physical lives as the personality shell throughout each incarnation is the same, so it holds onto past life issues, most specifically the cause of death lingers as some kind of 'issue' in the next. Supposedly, a birthmark is also an indicator of a 'fatal' wound from a previous incarnation (not always the most recent apparently). Considering I have one right on my back underneath my neck, someone backstabbed the shit out of me probably. Probably why I have trust issues.

That or a spear or bullet straight one-hit me.

Your soul is not going to experience any kind of hell, it might, if you're negative polarity, prefer to exist in the 'darker' portions of the afterlife (described in Michael Newton's past life regression books as a muddy brown portion of the afterlife which is mostly bright shades.) There it's probably akin to a bit less love and more manipulation of others you exist alongside.

I want to say you're a positive polarity, but that's because statistically it is the more common polarity on Earth, with a small portion (I want to say around not even 20% of the population) is negative.

You should come to decide what polarity you are yourself, as my telling you when you are is probably a good way to screwing up your current incarnation.

I don't even know myself, I tell myself I'm a positive polarity but then I think I've had a few incarnations as a negative polarity.
>>
File: 1423831856981.png (89KB, 705x419px) Image search: [Google]
1423831856981.png
89KB, 705x419px
looking for a trade if anyone's willing.

Wondering about someone's intentions who I've known for quite some time, but is a strange character in how they interact with others to say the least. Basically what's their angle in all of this?
>>
>>19280663
It's a pleasure!
I would like love reading :)!
>>
File: corrino_crest.png (140KB, 900x1049px) Image search: [Google]
corrino_crest.png
140KB, 900x1049px
Trading.

When I take power will the ones who have cause to seek to harm me now be too fearful to strike at me?
>>
>>19280646
Gosh, if you stop hurting yourself maybe. But when you act in a self destructive way you're only taking bad things and making them worse. Don't promise to be different, just be different. It'll get noticed.
>>
>>19280703

I'll trade, I'm >>19280705

Starting. Scry or tarot?
>>
>>19280697
WHO TOLD YOU TO EAT LIKE A FUCKING COW?????????? ARE YOU A COW? DO YOU GO MOOO MOOO?

humans are meant to eat only raw fruit you can eat veggies raw or cooked but does not mean you should. but no human is 100% raw fruit for very long they always cheat. it is better to cheat with veggies then dead animal flesh. mr cow.
>>
>>19280623
I wish to be a "qt girl" so that maybe someone in this world, will actually love me, is it possible, no refundssssssssss?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FluOdgIssvM
>>
File: all day erry day.jpg (103KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
all day erry day.jpg
103KB, 500x372px
>>19280711
Scry is prefered, I can scry in return so it seems more even that way or something
>>
File: 1499392010857.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499392010857.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>19280721
pic
>inb4 no reading for you
>>
>>19280710
>don't promise to be different
Fuck. Hit me where it hurt with that one. They keep saying that
>just be different
I have no choice now. My promises mean dirt to them.
>>
>>19280721
i love you.
>>
>>19280731
if you had any real reason to, you would be the first to tell me that in my whole life.
thanks anyways
>>
>>19280719
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but cows don't eat meat.

You also didn't provide any information on why many vegetables exhibit better absorption of nutrients from being eaten after being cooked than being eaten raw.

I think you need to work on your argument.

If anything, you're asking anon to be more like a cow because cows eat raw grass when they're allowed their natural environment.
>>
>>19280701
>Your soul is not going to experience any kind of hell, it might, if you're negative polarity, prefer to exist in the 'darker' portions of the afterlife (described in Michael Newton's past life regression books as a muddy brown portion of the afterlife which is mostly bright shades.) There it's probably akin to a bit less love and more manipulation of others you exist alongside.
>
>I want to say you're a positive polarity, but that's because statistically it is the more common polarity on Earth, with a small portion (I want to say around not even 20% of the population) is negative.
>
>You should come to decide what polarity you are yourself, as my telling you when you are is probably a good way to screwing up your current incarnation.
>
>I don't even know myself, I tell myself I'm a positive polarity but then I think I've had a few incarnations as a negative polarity.
Thank you for all, you made me feel a little bit better about all now, i should probably dedicate my life to the spiritual, yeah, it could work.
>>
>>19280648
Gosh, I'm smitten. It's a whole thing. But enough about me.

Do not take the advice you are about to receive. It will seem sensible and rooted in logic, but it will only encourage you to listen to your fears and stop yourself from doing what you really desire.
>>
File: Pixel Art Bird Up.gif (2MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Pixel Art Bird Up.gif
2MB, 240x135px
>>19280673
You're not wasting my time. I sincerely connect with your pain Anon.

I have yearned for nonexistence myself. Don't worry about wasting my time :)

>>19280687
You're telling me, she stopped taking her birth control to purposefully get pregnant without telling me.

Science probably just loves to observe you, which might be why so many anons are desperate to do the same to you lol :P

>>19280699
Honestly Anon, he's probably suffering partly now because he shared his deeper feelings and you called him a dumb ass for it.

Everyone's got their path to walk, it's not our place to judge another's spiritual journey :c

>>19280719
...U-umm. M-moo, muthafuckaa?

>>19280721
I've never thought about asking for a reading about getting a sex change.

Hmm...

>>19280741
...Uhhhmmm... Moooooo mothafuckaaa??? lol.
>>
>>19280721
and yeah, im male as of now
>>19280731
you got confused anon
>>
>>19280752
Please address me as Mr. Cow.
>>
>>19280741
fucking troll. i will bite, human do not have the digestive system of a cow. im not explain that shit to you go look up the difference.

we do not have the digestive system of a tiger. again look up the difference.

we do not have the digestive system of a primate. again difference look it up.

we are built to be fruit eaters.
>>
>>19280689

i'm tired of the rain, i want some sunshine. i can't stand it anymore. thank you though
>>
>>19280750
Well then! I hope you're doing well and your snug and comfy like this dog.
Thanks for the fortune, No Refunds.
>>
>>19280761
But meat is so tasty!
>had 24 chicken wings for lunch after gym
Soo goood
>>
>>19280752
>I've never thought about asking for a reading about getting a sex change.
>
>Hmm...
ive done that, many many many times in the past.

I just want to be happy as a girl, but i have to wait a while for things to happen so i need to know if i should do it, or if it will be all "worth it"
>>
>>19280761
What about diabetes from only eating all that fruit?

Here you go: https://www.livescience.com/26278-risks-raw-vegan-diet.html

>>19280773
Wow. You know you're not a tiger, right?

Oh shit.. wait. Are you a tiger?
>>
>>19280719
I hate people like you. I have chronic anemic. I can eat all the veggies, fruits, and nuts high in fiber, combined with my prescriptions, and NOTHING....N-O-T-H-I-N-G replaces the refreshing feeling of eating a bloody steak. NOTHING feels as good on a bad day when my iron is dead low. But don't worry. I'm sure you're about to tell me that if I would just eat raw fruits and veggies I could cure my anemia.
>>
this shit turned into a blend of /an/ and /fit/ kek.
>>
>>19280752
>You're telling me, she stopped taking her birth control to purposefully get pregnant without telling me.
Oh man. Not only is that shady shit, but a huge infringement of trust. I'm so sorry
>Science probably just loves to observe you
Science more specifically chemistry and biology won't wake up and tell me it does not love me anymore. Nor will it use me as a crutch for validation.
Hahaha sorry...
>>
>>19280741

Cows don't even really eat. At least they don't digest. Pretty much everything is done by bacteria rather than their own digestive enzymes, and they get their energy primarily from fatty acids freed up from cellulose fermentation. It's also why they spend so much time chewing and regurgitating. For us fermentation only occurs in our colons, so our ability to digest fibre, soluble or insoluble, is limited. Generally cooking helps digest the soluble fibres like pectin and starch and make them more accessible to us at higher points in our digestive tracts. If these molecules don't get digested at this point, they go down to feed the colonic bacteria which then produce methane and give us gas. This is also why chewing your food and eating proper proportions is important.
>>
>>19280779
High in iron*** my mistake. Had fiber on the mind, but you know what I'm getting at
>>
Playing card anon here (really should get a trip in the future) and I did my reading for what tomorrow has in store for me

>King of Clubs

really hoping that the "honest, generous and affectionate man" is my professor, because if he can be generous and affectionate in his requirements for my paper then all I have to do is polish this turd I spent all night writing and hand it in Thursday for an easy A.
>>
>>19280703

>what's their angle

A "7" as an exclamation point or a question mark, but something says exclamation point to me. An eye looking through a flower, think goofy paintings with the eye holes cut out. A smoky, sort of burning mark on a paper strip. A wok in a kitchen full of food being cooked, it's a very nice kitchen. A piece of cheese with big holes in it, but now it's shaped like a knife, a sort of pocket knife. A cupcake with a strawberry on top. Candles, three of them burning.

Well this is interesting. Seems like he has quite a number of things that he wants as his angle, but it's disguised, cryptic in some ways even to him. He likes to watch things as they develop, and even as he develops. He aspires to make his mark, though for everything he wants to keep a sense of home about him. The knife is what it cuts to him. Something taken in miniature is more exquisite to him than something normal sized, he likes tasting new experiences but doesn't need to chase them. The candles... three years since something big changed for him.
>>
Trading, silly love query. I just want advice for right now on pushing things with this girl in a more solid and serious direction.
>>
>>19280773
Chicken wings.
That reminds me of one time when I got really high I have this bag of chicken wings that I had stolen from the dining hall at my college. All I can remember it was just me eating an infinite source of chicken wings. it was the best thing ever
>>
File: Derailed_Thread.png (330KB, 596x311px) Image search: [Google]
Derailed_Thread.png
330KB, 596x311px
I will give 5 geomancy readings, I need:

>Gender
>Nick/Name
>Query
>>
File: God in a Galaxy Shell.gif (882KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
God in a Galaxy Shell.gif
882KB, 500x375px
>>19280746
Just try to be easy on yourself Anon. Earth is apparently notorious for being a vividly hard place to incarnate on. Akin to Legendary Difficulty in the Halo games. You're not expected to get through it easily.

From all the NDE's to past life regression's I've read, overall this place is like a purposefully designed hell hole with bouts of heaven overall overlaying an otherwise neutral mixture of polarized energies that lean more towards the positive but who's negative bits are far more obvious and noticeable.

If you've ever gotten lost in the sunset on a beach with the wind running through your hair and the smell of the ocean with the sound of the crashing waves, you will realize that heaven and hell exist right here on Earth.

It's what we make of everything between those two intermittent areas that seems to matter the most. Those who can bring love while in hell, and who can remain selfish in heaven (respectfully to the right and left polarities) are the one's who acquire the greatest polarization.

It's just worth noting that sometimes we are also born just to enjoy a life, it's not always about learning, there is such a thing as R&R incarnations, easy simply lives.

I find that it seems to typically go that after one or a couple of especially rough incarnations the soul will take an easy incarnation to more gently work out any issues left in the physical personality shell from prior ones while having the time to finally enjoy and appreciate the planet they've been working on.

I just hope, specifically for souls such as yourself, that the afterlife will take some time to reconsider if these 'legendary difficulty' planets are really appropriate to the being's that inhabit them.

I don't recall humanity consenting to being used like pawns in the war of learning lessons. Telling me that a human IS a soul is made void when that human looks at me and says it didn't choose this. The soul made a choice for a portion of itself that was not aware.
>>
File: 1448938984585.jpg (123KB, 720x688px) Image search: [Google]
1448938984585.jpg
123KB, 720x688px
>>19280705
More feared and looked up to because of the position rather than respected or well liked. Expect a lot of behind the back talk and careful who you choose to speak in back rooms. IT seems people will undoubtedly yield to your authority but it's merely because of your position over then rather than genuine respect or liking of your character. You'll be like the manager everyone is afraid of or talks shit about when they aren't around but work extra hard when their around or try to seem all buddy buddy with. Too fearful to strike? Sort of but only when you aren't around to hear of it. They'll still be just as spiteful or potentially moreso due to jealousy or feeling that position of power or authority isn't becoming of you as a person.

Short answer, as far as you can really tell yes,
More convoluted answer, it'll exist just in a more subtle forme hidden away from your new lofty position out of fear of potential retribution.
>>
>>19280777

He's a bunch of spiders in a human skin. Or something.
>>
>>19280773
lol o i know but them tasty 24 chicken wings have damaged your kidneys and they will not drain the lymphatic system from the body like they should.

your urine will be cloudy that is when you know your kidneys are filtering your lymphatic system. then there is the effect acidic food have on the human body.

foods have ether a acid ash or a alkaline ash, food with a acidic ash will cause a build of acid in the body. this will damage every cell in you body.

only way to get rid of the acid is if your kidneys are filtering your lymphatic system. the lymphatic system is the sewer system of the bodys intercelluar waste.

so yeah meat is damn tasty but getting cancer from it is shitty.
>>
>>19280780
I'm enjoying the discussion
>>
>>19280803

Ah. So my enemies never stop being my enemies, they just bide their time. Thank you stranger.
>>
File: dog.jpg (50KB, 562x702px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
50KB, 562x702px
>>19280800
Manly man
Doggo
Why does she keep coming back into my life just as soon as I think I'm finally over her?
>>
>>19280779
that is because you have adrenal fatigue. hormones from the dead animal flesh boots up your shitty adrenals.

if you want me to cure you just ask. western medicine will just kill you.
>>
>>19280809
>kidneys are filtering your lymphatic system

are you retarded.

kidneys filter from the glomerulus, which is essentially a tiny capillary bed.. filled with BLOOD.

your lymphatic system drains into your venous system. dumbass.
>>
>>19280800

Male
Dream Walker
Should I go ahead and hunt the doe before I go?
>>
>>19280800
f they are m
Meg
love read?
>>
I'm gonna do 3 readings.
I need:
>query
>something you think is beautiful
>>
File: tmp_29501-1463841988832-1383682.gif (991KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29501-1463841988832-1383682.gif
991KB, 250x271px
>>19280800
Male
Alex
Love general
>>
>>19280800
F
Cris
Love reading
>>
>>19280826
That picture. <3
>>
>>19280800
Male
L
How is the second semester looking work wise and/or love wise?
>>
File: images (6)_3.jpg (37KB, 332x442px) Image search: [Google]
images (6)_3.jpg
37KB, 332x442px
>>19280826
Love reading
>>
>>19280826
does she have a new lover?
sport bikes
>>
>>19280815
Fortuna minor:

You still love her deep inside your soul, you should either seek the help of someone wiser in the subject or find love elsewhere someone that might be better than her, or simply allow you to release the pain linked to her.
>>
File: 1496642477062.png (177KB, 910x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496642477062.png
177KB, 910x636px
>>19280826
what will become of my dream, is it attainable even with all the hard work expected to make it happen, or just a hope that keeps me going?
>pic related is pretty qt desu
>>
>>19280832
Yo I did tell you I got banned for posting that pic
Huehue
>>
>>19280819
Yes, go for it, the outcome if you do that:

Laetitia: Which means joy and happiness.
>>
File: 1494175305794.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494175305794.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>19280801
>Akin to Legendary Difficulty in the Halo games.
There it is, i suck at videogames, never got them as a child so i never managed to be able to enjoy them.

>If you've ever gotten lost in the sunset on a beach with the wind running through your hair and the smell of the ocean with the sound of the crashing waves
i wish i could do that, ive never been to a beach or had any of those moments, to me life just feels like a perpetual punishment where at every moment im being tortured for something i cant even remeber.

You see, you told me that they see us as things in a videogame, i always feared i was nothing more than the gun you unlock, the army you train, that i was just made to be an external force that would serve to teach something to people, to teach them that life is hell for all, maybe i lack any spiritual meaning.

You told me that i can rest all i want after death, right? Are you sure about that? because there is nothing i would like more than to enjoy an eternal sleep

Funny, at first i feared death, then i always wanted to find a way to get a better planet, but now im confident that this is the path that i must take.
>>
>>19280852
Are you serious?
But it's so beautiful.
I'm biased. I have a stuffed opossum that overlooks my room. < o>
>>
>>19280817
>kidneys filter from the glomerulus

sure thing bud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ygbaCt1U
>>
File: 1444608720652.jpg (112KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1444608720652.jpg
112KB, 1000x750px
>>19280844
Spot on read anon, thanks for that. Not what I wanted to hear, but absolutely what I needed to hear from someone else.

Appreciate the honesty and depth there. Good work, you readers certainly are pretty impressive at how you can really get to the heart of an issue so quickly, truly do appreciate the insight.
>>
>>19280824
How you see the relationship, Caput Draconis:

You are not really sure about the relationship, a part of you wants to keep going however the other part wants to see if maybe there is someone else better waiting for you.

His case, Via:

The relationship is becoming monotonous and rather boring, probably he is also seeing if there is someone else out there.

Advice, Fortuna Minor:

Try to rekindle the flame of passion if you can, make an effort to attract him like you used to when you first met, this will allow you to regain happiness in your relationship.
>>
File: CAM01952.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01952.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>19280759
Just as long as you don't start making Legend of Zelda memes about Moo Moo Milk.

Speaking of, Ocarina of Time is mired in spiritual and occult themes.

>>19280761
>when a troll calls another a troll

>>19280775
I just want to be a girl because I've felt like one since I was a damn little kid. Identified with female toys, preferred female friends, used to be mistaken as being gay all the time, I've even been mistaken as a girl when I let my hair grow out.

Sadly I actually want to be the real thing without a Y chromosome.

Guess I can add gender disassociation to the list of mental issues I've got.

>>19280784
Yeah, best part was I didn't find out until after our son was born, and when I brought it up to her it was the catalyst to pretty much make her never talk to me again.

I learned my lesson. Get a vasectomy, and don't get married. Also, Get a sex slave or a pet for a relationship.

I wish I was never taken out (against my will) from math classes in high school, I could've gone onward right up into physics and beyond. I loved math work, loved learning how to do all things math related.

I feel like I could've been the next Einstein, and instead I'm, just another excuse for a human being o:

>>19280799
Sounds like me the first time I got too high to function, as I was coming down I had a fuck ton of tacitos I took from my work at circle k the day prior (cause they were all 'expired) and I have a similar memory of just eating this ridiculous amount of tacitos with sour cream.

I can just imagine if everyone on /div/ got together and got high as fuck. Talk about a 'divine' night lol

>>19280858
Video games are a waste of time anyways, most of the decent ones are from older consoles, don't worry, you're not missing much anymore.

Perhaps your perspective is slanted do to a lack of life experiences? Perhaps you would benefit spiritually from exploring the world around you and getting away from the area you've known all your life.
>>
Trading, need an occult query read.
>>
File: glomerulus.jpg (28KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
glomerulus.jpg
28KB, 448x299px
>>19280861

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glomerulus_(kidney)

fuck I sure hope you're a troll else god bless your dumb soul
>>
>>19280869
We shall see. Thank you for the reading. :)

>>19280870
Man. Ocarina of Time was really the only one I played.

I now must be addressed as Mr. Cow and if you want a reading, you must ask for your serving of Moo Moo Milk.
>>
File: CAM01973.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01973.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>19280858
Eternal Sleep sounds lovely, but not very practical for a soul who has so much available to it that incarnation is like a tiny sliver of what all it can be doing.

You're more than just a human body with a soul though, as hard as I can barely believe it myself, your humanity, and soul, and the entirety of you and all you've experienced are in a way 'sacred' and 'hallowed' in that it all belongs to the most sacredness there can be, the one source that we all stem from and owe any experience to. The 'eternal' and the 'infinite'.

Who knows Anon, maybe if you get yourself set up good enough, you can go live on Mars when the work to make a colony there in our life time begins.
>>
>>19280839
Maybe I'm just projecting but I feel like I'm holding on to something cold and dead. I'm lovelorn and I feel stuck and stagnant.
"I'm tired of sleeping alone."
>>
File: 1497674051843.jpg (80KB, 637x623px) Image search: [Google]
1497674051843.jpg
80KB, 637x623px
Beep Beep motherfuckers its me
ill do some readings
need
>gender
>whatever you think is relevant
>>
>>19280816
>tfw western medicine cured my sister's husband (stage 3 brain cancer).
Plz kindly go fuck yourself
Everyone that is sick just has some adrenal fuck up right? Doctor Bumfuckistan recommends 10 mangos a day and a male smoothie with root of skunkweed shavings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>>
>>19280889
Male
love general
>>
>>19280827
>>19280831
I don't do general readings, forgot to mention.

>>19280834
Work-wise, Conjunctio

It will be pretty "normal" you will not have too much to complain about but probably nothing interesting will happen either.

Love-wise, Fortuna Minor:

You will meet girls with whom you become friends with. Not all of them will become immediate potential partners, but there's a chance if you do want to take things into that direction.
>>
>>19280892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGmV-YYO4YE&t=882s
>>
>>19280889
Female
Will he give me another chance if I am persistent?
>>
>>19280842
She's looking for someone else I see her looking outside of window. But she's looking just to fill the void. Like she's not looking for actual love. It feels like she just wants to fuck buddy.
>>
>>19280887
Nope, I recently leave dead end/ violent relationships. So I want to know what will happen in the love area.
>>
File: lymphsystemdrainage.jpg (50KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
lymphsystemdrainage.jpg
50KB, 1000x750px
>>19280874
>>19280861

also follow up to your dumb ass; the lymph system does not go near the kidney. it's a one way ride from the interstitial tissues not reabsorbed by the tissue capillaries back to the venous system right before it reaches the right atrium of the heart.

pic related; it's straight out of the text book.
>>
>>19280826
Just in case

Will all this relationship drama resolve eventually so we can have a mature relationship?
>>
>>19280889
Nice snake
Male
I need a sign to know when love will find me
>>
>>19280900
>expects me to watch 2hrs worth of herbal health advice to make one vague point
You expect me to believe chewing on a root and huffing sage is going to cure prostate cancer?
>>
File: 1426905115682.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1426905115682.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>19280889
Male
How should I approach this relationship with this person? Honestly I just want them to be truly happy someday.

Have a snek in a sweater.
>>
>>19280889

Do you hate generals? Because I'm lost enough to maybe need a general.

I'm a dude.
>>
>>19280887
>"I'm tired of sleeping alone."
R E L A T A B L E

Even just sleeping with a friend is more preferable to being alone in my bed. What's up with that? Must be programmed into us or something...
>>
>>19280907
Oh shit I was projecting. I apologize
>>
>>19280911
yeah text book of donkeys and demonic money grabbers
>>
>>19280889
What a cute snake!

Male
how do I fix things with my girlfriend?
>>
>>19280911
:)
<3
Ohhhh what textbook is that?
>>
>>19280896
>7 of Pentacles rev
>2 of Wands
>The World rev

Dont be patient and wait around
Act. Do the thing. Dont celebrate prematurely otherwise you risk looking like a fool
>>
File: 1408691176959.jpg (54KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408691176959.jpg
54KB, 576x576px
>>19280919
We're social animals. We all like to feel cared for and perhaps even loved. The human warmth of another person is a way to reconfirm that at least someone out there is willing to be close to us, either metaphorically or in most cases literally close.
>>
>>19280905
Thanks angel-chan. Kinda heartbreaking but its normal i think. Do you actually see her or you see just a female figure?
>>
>>19280870
>I just want to be a girl because I've felt like one since I was a damn little kid. Identified with female toys, preferred female friends, used to be mistaken as being gay all the time, I've even been mistaken as a girl when I let my hair grow out.

I identify as female, make no mistake, and i always have, but the reason of all this is because i thought that i could repress, that i could be happy pretending, but no.
I never took a romantic interest in girls, they rejected as a friend though, never learned to socialize you know.
I was never allowed to grow my hair, my mother never took the hint of me so yeah,

but now, i want to be myself, to follow it without caring, but its too late now.
sadly i could never be the real thing, ill never know that happines, life to me is truly a torture

>>19280870
>Video games are a waste of time anyways, most of the decent ones are from older consoles, don't worry, you're not missing much anymore.
i just feel like i missed out on such simple things, because of what exactly, a cruel fate.

>Perhaps your perspective is slanted do to a lack of life experiences? Perhaps you would benefit spiritually from exploring the world around you and getting away from the area you've known all your life.
you tell me
>>
>>19280914
call the clinic if you really have that. you got nothing to lose at this point. or go the way of western medicine. the survival rate of chemo is like 5% after 5 years just so you know.
>>
>>19280931
I saw a woman with long brown hair. Is that her?
>>
>>19280903
>Ace of Swords

Probably as long as you are clear and concise about it
>>
>>19280940
Yes. Im scared as fuck. Any more detail? Sounds interesting as fuck.
>>
>>19280928

Human Physiology, 14th Edition by Stuart Ira Fox

>>19280923
Hope you never need a kidney transplant then there friend :3
>>
>>19280883
>Eternal Sleep sounds lovely, but not very practical for a soul who has so much available to it that incarnation is like a tiny sliver of what all it can be doing.
youre probably right.

>Who knows Anon, maybe if you get yourself set up good enough, you can go live on Mars when the work to make a colony there in our life time begins.
kek, no.
i havewidely different plans right now.
And they would never choose someone like me
>>
>>19280913
>Seven of Wands
>The World
>The Chariot rev
When ever you get more of your life together and when you feel as if you wont be going anywhere.
The world and 7 of wands talk about getting the high ground and completing important task.
The chariot rev gives the sensation of being stuck

tl;dr you finish a thing and then feel stuck then love will show up apparently
>>
>>19280860
A plushie?
But yeah welcome to the possum loving club!
>>
>>19280938
>bruv read that off-brand grant hungry australian study that used a limited figure over the course of ONLY 5 years.
Currently the survival rate of chemo is over 60%, and that's going up literally every year.

Your study reference:
"The researchers looked at a lot of cancers, but they didn’t look at all of them.
They did not differentiate between cancers for which chemotherapy is the primary treatment and cancers for which chemotherapy is only given as an adjuvant. This is the case in most solid cancers, for which surgery is the primary – and by far the most effective – treatment.
They did not include cancers for which chemotherapy is very effective, such as leukemia.
They did not include children’s cancers, some of which are highly responsive to treatment, e.g. Wilms’ tumour, with about 90% of patients surviving at least five years.
They did not differentiate between early stage cancers (tumour <1cm, no mets in lymph nodes), for which chemotherapy often is not even indicated, and late stage, incurable cancers which had already metastasized at the time of diagnosis, some even quite extensively.
They did not look at the effect of chemotherapy on life extension (median survival), which in my opinion they should have, since they included already incurable cancers in their study.
Correction for these factors would result in an average contribution of chemotherapy to 5-year survival of about 8%, based on the data from 1998."
>>
File: 216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19280930
...That picture.
Is my life.

The fuck.

>>19280932
I try very hard to identify as male, but at the end of the day I just lay scrunched up in a ball in my bed wondering why I feel such disgust when I look in the mirror and don't see a woman.

Well, you might have missed out, but you still have time, you know? There's still years to go, and so much can happen in one hour, never mind a day or a year.

Don't be afraid to chase those things, it's easy to feel stuck in a quagmire or inertia, like any move you make will just be a useless effort...But the more you try, the more you break the inertia, so don't give up trying! Without your conscious attempts, you won't have the power necessary to shake off those feelings of stagnation! So don't be afraid to just get all spontaneous and just do something you've wanted to do. I especially recommend traveling, take a nice road trip and enjoy the sights of the road, take pictures, and just take it all in, the seemingly endless array of sights that Earth has available to us.

I made a major spiritual connection through nature, specifically the presence of the golden spiral across nature, from the arms of galaxies to the shapes of bacteria. That realization that nature was something intelligently designed made me realize I was apart of something far greater and wholesome than myself that spanned the macrocosmic creation to the microscopic creation.

It was precisely what I needed to realize that my sufferings at the time were all creations of my own (with the extension of that being my soul self and from there the afterlife portions responsible in creating my reality). It gave me a great deal of freedom realizing that I was a construct that I had control over myself and with proper training, could control even my autonomic functions or even hypnotize myself.

With practice, though I never did any of that, instead I decided to get high a lot and just enjoy my day to day mundane life as if it were a sacred thing.
>>
>>19280968
Ty
>>
Strength and beauty mixed with higher sensibility.

When will this stop? Where is it coming from?
>>
>>19280916
>6 of Cups rev
>The Fool
>Ace of Wands rev

Be skeptical. Dont get creative or go off script with whatever plan you have. But be happy about the "adventure" you might be embarking
>>
File: The Energetic Chakras.jpg (227KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
The Energetic Chakras.jpg
227KB, 500x701px
>>19280645
>that feel when no one laughed at my star trek joke

I must be the only trekkie here.

>>19280970
Hey Angel, I have a question for you.

Does a sex change seem like a viable option in my future?
>>
>>19280976
>I try very hard to identify as male, but at the end of the day I just lay scrunched up in a ball in my bed wondering why I feel such disgust when I look in the mirror and don't see a woman.
I feel you, reader.
And youre one of the nicest persons ive talked to in my life.
But what can we do?

> I especially recommend traveling, take a nice road trip and enjoy the sights of the road, take pictures, and just take it all in, the seemingly endless array of sights that Earth has available to us.
I always liked the idea of traveling, maybe one day ill get enough money to do it, but some things need to come first.

Have you traveled a lot? how is the world? how does it feel? ive never left my hometown, but one day i hope to, it should be possible.

Well, talking to you made me realize, i should stop hating and thats a big step up from the past years so thank you.
>>
Hi angel how are you?
Please do this reading.
>>19281003
>>
>>19280870
>I loved math work, loved learning how to do all things math related.
<3 that is amazing. I always seemed to struggle with math.
>I'm, just another excuse for a human being o:
I'm gonna smack the shit out of you, if you keep self-sabotaging yourself like that.
>I learned my lesson. Get a vasectomy, and don't get married. Also, Get a sex slave or a pet for a relationship
Haha I was made to help others, not to be in love with anyone.
> I have a similar memory of just eating this ridiculous amount of tacitos with sour cream.
Damn that sounds good.

>I can just imagine if everyone on /div/ got together and got high as fuck. Talk about a 'divine' night lol
That would be fun! I would be down but I'm afraid of meeting people of the Internet.
>>
>>19280950
it will stop in very due time. change will arise soon and things will even out and become balanced. everything will become just. you won't be extremely happy or sad about it, but you will be content. continue to stay attentive and grounded as you are, but sit back and let the cosmos present itself to you.

i suck, but hope that this provides something for you.
>>
Wanna practice with tarot today

Anyone wants a reading?

Post your query

:)
>>
>>19281030
How are me and my love Alex doing?
>>
>>19281030
Will a sex change be avaible to me in the future?

And if you can, should i follow my doctor advice about the group?
>>
>>19281030
whats my next bf like?
>>
>>19281030
Hey, could you do a love reading for me?
>>
>>19280917
>4 of Pentacles
>9 of Cups rev
>Page of Cups

I guess things are kinda shit right now
but someone will come into your life and bring a message or gift that will dispel your anxieties
>>
>>19280951
I didn't mean to scare you.
If I'm looking a little bit closer I see that she's sitting somewhere looking outside I think it's raining. She looks at her phone she switches from texting to think tinder or some dating app.
She's stagnant and I think she's hurting.
"What now?"
Once again I feel that void
>>
>>19281030
whats gonna happen with crush and me?
>>
>>19280926
>The Star
>2 od Swords rev
>Page of Swords

Fight for her. Dont rest. Keep fighting with hope in your heart that this all works out
>>
>>19281030
A love general would be fantastic
>>
>>19281043

Makes sense. Thank you very much!
>>
>>19280955
Thank you!
>>19281005
All I feel is scrambledness. Hands reaching out grabbing at my whole body.
I can't fucking breath.
"I'M NOT ENOUGH!"
Okay well that was very uncomfortable. Sorry to dear I can't really tell but what I can tell is that it'll make you feel that piece if you do it. Like a sense of belonging of finding home.
>>19281023
Hello darling im a little shook.
Hey sweetheart your pain feels almost magnified. Kind of like making mountains over molehills. I'm not saying that the pain that you're going through is invalid but I know if it's causing you a lot of stress. It's in your head and it has you bound from doing anything.
As for things changing I do feel like soon things will change for the better. When I asked my deck if this was going to happen I got the king of Pentacles. Maybe it's time you find Solace and support from a male figure in your life.
>>
File: CAM01847.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01847.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>19281019
I try so hard to be nice to people... It's all I ever wanted from other people as a kid, I may as well be that which I yearned for, it was better than the endless suffering that came with the hatred I felt for them all.

Truly. Let's talk about the darkness in my heart, I've been around that block of my shadow self, everything from a psychopathic torturer to a monstrous rapist to a very serene and terrifying serial killer exist as potentials, and I've met those parts of myself and they didn't just scare the shit out of me, they made me literally take a step back from my own self and ask if this was what I wanted, to become these things that I've suppressed so deep down . Yet they were present, so somewhere in my twisted damaged psyche was those potentials.

I don't want any of that, sure I want to nuke the world and maybe Saturn and the cosmos and God sometimes, and sure I want to just hurt people because I'm hurt, but at the end of it all I have the consciousness to choose to suicide instead of mass murder, and I have the ability to say I will respect women and men instead of using them as pleasure holes. I have the capacity to be better, to choose, to not just be stuck being these monstrous things. My brain allows for it, so why not be better?

It's not about others when I want to be selfless, it's about myself, and how I just want good things for others, and want others to be happy. Sure I want to break bad people's knees and slowly torture to death those monstrous individuals who did horrific things to people and got away with it.
But at the end of the day, I'm not a monster, by choice. Part of that includes not indulging the hatred inside of me.

And it's...Pretty big... Infinity, hah, that black malice inside of me looks at infinity like a small spark to consume.

So, I know that when dealing with that anger, the only thing that ever defeats it, is caring about it.

I care, Anon...
>>
i will do one card readings. i'm very inexperienced and don't know how many readings i will do, but i will do what i can.
>>
>>19281037
Hi

Well... it seems that you both are having some trouble, one of you two can be feeling a bit distant. But I see that there are strong feelings there, so don't let that distance split you.

The cards also suggest that you should take a trip, go somewhere romantic to reconect with eachother.

Last but not least, I see that you're maybe a little confused and getting stressed out by that situation, but the solution is there.

Have a nice night, hope it helped :)
>>
>>19281094
oops, i should add that i don't need your name or anything. just a query will do.
>>
File: but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png (188KB, 430x442px) Image search: [Google]
but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png
188KB, 430x442px
>>19281025
>I can just imagine if everyone on /div/ got together

Sounds concerning, I feel like a lot of the readers here would hardly stand up to the image most others had of them. I imagine it's just be a real awkward series of "so you're that guy who made those posts, huh?" and so on. I love you kids to death, but I'd be concerned to meet any of you irl.
>>
>>19281094

It's cool.

Should I go the public route or the corporate route?
>>
>>19281100
Haha logically speaking that would make sence. I think I would be able to stand to my image. Huehue
How are you my doggo friend?
>>
File: 1459861922564.jpg (212KB, 506x632px) Image search: [Google]
1459861922564.jpg
212KB, 506x632px
>>19281094
Are they going to miss me when I move away?
>>
>>19281086
>Truly. Let's talk about the darkness in my heart, I've been around that block of my shadow self, everything from a psychopathic torturer to a monstrous rapist to a very serene and terrifying serial killer exist as potentials, and I've met those parts of myself and they didn't just scare the shit out of me, they made me literally take a step back from my own self and ask if this was what I wanted, to become these things that I've suppressed so deep down . Yet they were present, so somewhere in my twisted damaged psyche was those potentials.
how did you manage to achieve this, ch?
i want to know them, and yeah i feel that quite often, that because i suffer others need to know pain, during a period in my life, i wanted to enlist just to commit war crimes or make friendly fire, i wanted to feel relieved by causing someone else to suffer, i just can never bring myself to it.

>So, I know that when dealing with that anger, the only thing that ever defeats it, is caring about it.

>I care, Anon...

I should start caring, seems hard honestly after all ive felt, forgiving life seems like betrayal, like surrendering, but it has to be done i guess

nice pic btw
>>
File: CAM01872.jpg (902KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01872.jpg
902KB, 1944x2592px
>>19281019
I have not traveled a lot, I've only been to California, New Jersey, New York, and Colorado... It's more than some for sure but mostly I had the most joy from going to Sedona and Flagstaff in Arizona. I find that I'm more comfortable traveling to places closer to my home than farther, as if shit fucks up on me I'm not so far away as to be shit out of luck.

I'd suggest starting in a town over from yours, go eat at a restaurant, sit at the bar and chat up the bartender or the waitress, see if they have anything interesting to say about the area. go visit a lake or some kind of landmark of historic value.

The idea is to explore your surroundings. It's almost like exploring your inner self only you're exploring your planet.

I highly recommend you try to spend a day on a beach and just get drunk and (with sunscreen and an umbrella) just sit on that beach, look at hot bitches and enjoy the beautiful sight of the ocean.

I have a motto, sure I don't live by it all the time but I think it'd benefit others if they can manage to take it to heart.
Just Be and Enjoy.

There's so much to be mad about on Earth, if you don't hate it, someone else will for you. Take the time to look for reasons to forgive rather than condemn.

For yourself mostly, you deserve that peace of calmness. The turbulence of hatred can shake one straight up insane. I've been there, I don't want you to be there too. No one deserves that.
>>
>>19280809
My pee is almost always clear thanks to my autistic levels of water consumption; 2-3 gallons a day. And hey, everything gives you cancer one way or the other so I guess eating meat is my alternative to smoking :^)
>>
Hi. Me growing up never had friends as a boy as I loved to make friends with everyone. I sort of have a few but was never popular in High School I am currently a Senior. What makes me happy is learning and helping other. My favorite subject is Science, Computers. Sometimes I am also hard on myself and I think I need to a solution?
>>
>>19281100

Don't worry, as long as I don't drink I won't do anything weird. You'll prolly be fine.
>>
>>19281123

I find the only time I have cloudy urine is if I eat lots of sugar. Bring on the 5 pounds of chicken wings!
>>
>>19280809
You can also get cancer from the pesticides used in your veggies so...good look with chemo
>>
3card Here.

Can I get a emergency spread concerning a co-workers motivations.
>>
File: CAM01959.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01959.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>19281025
>>19281100
THAT'S HALF THE POINT LOL

Afraid of meeting people on the internet is the reason why most people are lonely it seems. Some of us seem like we'd make best friend material to others we know online.

Does the human body really make such a difference that it can make or break a friendship? Fuck, humans are shallow :c

>>19281085
Spookyyy
I'll take it in a positive light that it'll be a very unsettling array of events leading up to the main event, after which you make it sound like I'll come out of it much happier.

It just makes me uneasy, it seems like a huge majority of people who go through a sex change, especially male to female sex changes, end up feeling worse off than they did before.
Thank you though, sorry for being a handsy fucker o:
Don't smack the shit out of me :D
>>
File: 1438281161308.jpg (25KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438281161308.jpg
25KB, 466x600px
>>19281129
>as long as I don't drink I won't do anything weird.
Same though.
>You'll prolly be fine.
Wish I could say the same for you all :^(

>>19281114
>are you my doggo friend
I might be if I had any friends :^)
>>
File: betterwithwings.jpg (147KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
betterwithwings.jpg
147KB, 1200x628px
>>19280773
>>
>>19281030
how will my business finances do now and in the next while? is what i'm doing working?
>>
>>19281039

Hi :)

Well, the cards say that you have been strugglin so much to get the sex change and i see that you're getting in a time of peace, love and finally feel comftable in your skin, so i would say that yeah, that change will come.

For your second query, the cards are not very clear, they tell me that you're in times of confussion, but they will pass. I did another trade to clear that, but it seems that right now is not a time for you to take action.

Hope it helped :)
>>
>>19281131
You anon, you're my kinda guy! If ever I make it to where you are first round of wings is on me!

Also, I just did the most autistic thing ever.
>at self service checkout
>attendant is chatting up teens girls (about his age) whilst bagging potatos (I guess it's the shops way of having them keep busy)
>spills the potatoes all over the floor
>whilst helping him and the girls pick them up I say "you're meant to spill spaghetti over cute girls man, not potatoes"
>yourautismisnowloading.jpg
>realise what I said
>hastily leave pulling hoodie over head

In honour of my weirdness I'll be doing readings!
>name
>gender and quick description of yourself
>colour shape combo
>method
>query
>most autistic thing you've done

Let's bring out the weird!
>>
I need to practice my scrying skills, tell me about a person and I will try to describe her/him as best as I can.
>>
>>19281152
>You anon, you're my kinda guy!
or gal ;D

>you're meant to spill spaghetti over cute girls man, not potatoes
>not potatoes

awh. .__.
>>
>>19281120
ah, it looks so beautifl, and here i am, trapped in the center of it all.
uhhh, one reason more to be angered, and another thing to forgive
>I have not traveled a lot, I've only been to California, New Jersey, New York, and Colorado
Yes, figured out you were probably american.
America looks so amazing from far away.

>The idea is to explore your surroundings. It's almost like exploring your inner self only you're exploring your planet.
i'll see if there is anything thats good in my surroundings, this place is a shithole.
It has some nice places but still.

>I highly recommend you try to spend a day on a beach and just get drunk and (with sunscreen and an umbrella) just sit on that beach, look at hot bitches and enjoy the beautiful sight of the ocean.
cant get drunk yet, reader :^)))))
but ill take your advice

>For yourself mostly, you deserve that peace of calmness. The turbulence of hatred can shake one straight up insane. I've been there, I don't want you to be there too. No one deserves that.
thank you for those words, i needed them

>>19281149
>Well, the cards say that you have been strugglin so much to get the sex change and i see that you're getting in a time of peace, love and finally feel comftable in your skin, so i would say that yeah, that change will come.
I see, i would say that youre being accurate in this and i hope that you are.

>the cards are not very clear, they tell me that you're in times of confussion, but they will pass. I did another trade to clear that, but it seems that right now is not a time for you to take action.
Mmmm, yeah.
Im not in the best position to be to open about this so waiting for getting things started makes sense

>Hope it helped :)
Yeah, i think (and hope) you did.
thank you
>>
>>19281085
Hello can you elaborate on the king of Pentacles? What other cards did I get? What do they mean?
>>
>>19281157
Can you describe my brother? I will tell you if is wrong or right.
>>
>>19281040
Well, it seems like its gonna be a young man, someone with a really strong spirit and a very spontaneous person, maybe a scorpio guy, but be carefull, he may break your heart, so stay aware!
>>
>>19281167
*beautiful
im almost passing out so forgive me if there are any other mistakes there
bye btw
>>
>>19281175
On the way.
>>
Neato day.

When will I have sex?
>>
File: CAM01848.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01848.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>19281119
Deep meditation into the outer courtyard of the heart (inner green ray). I sought out my darkest portions, and went a bit further into some fucked up grotesque places of the human collective.

Pretty much, I yearn in fantasy to harm, but in reality, the fantasy doesn't hold up, I want peace and pleasure and calm and love in reality. Being murderous sounds like the farthest way away from those energies.

In a sense, I had to 'surrender' to my God, in a really cliche sounding Christian trope kind of way, I did have to basically go and realize that I am essentially ignorant to the workings of my reality, and am at their mercy. I had to live with so much from having my son taken away to losing my best friend and to-be-wife, I had to live with the bullying and neglect from institutions, from my parent(s), I had to live with the realization that I had no real family beyond a mother, and a cat. I had to live with all this shit and suffering, and I had to surrender myself to the realization that it could happen all over again, that I may be hurt, again, and again.

The entire point of surrendering they say is to give your will to a higher power to handle your problems that made you submit.
I think that's bullshit, my higher self isn't going to magically take over me and deal with shit for me. No angel will possess and be a cohabitant to my body and lead me in the right direction.

I had to surrender to MYSELF. That I wasn't in control anymore, my anger was out of control, my anxiety was ruling me, everything I wanted I had in grasp and lost it all.

Surrendering made me realize that none of that mattered, what mattered was I made it through that shit, I survived, and I wasn't murdering people or myself.

It's scary, realizing how powerless you are against reality, and yet it leads you right towards your own self empowerment (over your self). You can suddenly chose for yourself. To say no, to say yes. To react to emotions or sit with them and learn.
>>
>>19281180

you literally tagged a post that already explains that

what is wrong with you.

stop it

stop itttt.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-12-00-13-32.png (392KB, 574x593px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-12-00-13-32.png
392KB, 574x593px
>>19281152
>"you're meant to spill spaghetti over cute girls man, not potatoes"
I'm gonna physically die
Pic very much related
>>
>>19281163
Guy, Gal, it don't matter; we drinkin beer and eatin wings!
I mean if you wanna get technical we can make spaghetti out of shoes string fries
>>
>>19281175
Pretty skinny guy, white skin and uses glasses. His hair is short and brown.
>>
>>19281106
either will be fine. even if you choose the corporate route, your work will eventually become public somehow, maybe not you, but your work and what your reap into it will. consider a path that gives you independence. i believe the route that you will take will be something that is unnoticed but grand and extremely essential to the lives of others. something that makes use of your own capabilities. keep searching.
>>
>>19281198

I think I like my spaghetti as spaghetti and my potatoes as potatoes tho.
>>
>>19281152
Vienna
Female, short, healthy weight, brunette, slight acne, pink shirt sweatpants.
I once asked outrageous hypothetical scenarios to my ex (cringe)
Empath or tarot or both
Black hollow cube.
Willl I be with M?
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (54KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
54KB, 358x500px
>>19281100
I dunno what you're talking about mate. As a reader, what you see is what you get with me and it's pic related lols.
>>
>>19281201
Oh shet, can you get into more detail?
All right, maybe the skin color because he isn't too pale.
>>
>>19281211
Was it accurate at all?
>>
>>19281203

I'm going to have to think hard about that one. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19281212
Just a little error about the skin, the rest is pretty accurate.
>>
>>19281152
hoi im Tia IM a female
im a giant dork that is going to school to be a teacher. Im a giant weeb and my end goal for the next 5 years is to enter the JET program (work is japan for up to 5 years). I like video games and reading/writing awful fanfiction.
Blue and triangle for the shape combo thing.
idk you pick the method for whatever fits my query the best.
I really need a life reading for the next 12 months im really lost.

Autism in bound
>be me
>be 14 ish
>be a counselor in training
>says some kind of swearing in front of a child
>be the reason the CIT program gets all its privelages revoked
>return next year
>im behaving
>"you will all be able to have the CIT sleep over unlike last year"
>mfw when all the new CIT find out its me from last year
>>
>>19281143
>Does the human body really make such a difference that it can make or break a friendship? Fuck, humans are shallow :c
If we are talking about physical aspects then no. But if you are an ass or our personalities clash then nah I'm good.
>Thank you though, sorry for being a handsy fucker o:
Don't smack the shit out of me :D
You were grabbing everywhere so exasperately and freaked the shit out of me.
And stop talking about yourself in such a mean way!!!
>>
>>19281218
you're welcome.
>>
File: CAM01951.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM01951.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>19281117
>you can choose option A and kill five people or option B and kill one person.
>Bitch please I choose you option C
>MULTITRACKDRIFTINGMOTHAFUCKAAA
>EVERY BODY DIIIEEESSSSSS

>my sides just drifted into oblivion

>>19281167
America is...I wouldn't recommend it right now. We're a very broken society being held together by ignorance and judgmental attitudes towards each other.

New Zealand, I just want to live on one of your beaches... siighhh

>>19281180
I'm guessing it's a bannable offense to ask for the link to those discords? (Not that discord even recognizes my fucking mic anyways.......)

Just curious to check them out but it sounds like everyone is all freaked out about talking about them.
>>
>>19281157
Describe my girlfriend or my brother
>>
>>19281152
Feeling up to an energy check? If not now, I can give my email for a better day.
>>
>>19281152
Kelly
Female and I am 5 5 tanned chubster with chestnut colored hair
Yellow star
Tarot
Am I going to enter a relationship in the next few months?
Autistic moment? i frequently tell people when they say happy birthday "you too"
>>
>>19281229
Okay I will.
>>
>>19281225

many threads have been deleted despite being post bump limits for drama.

stop the meta. just let it die.
>>
>>19281157
Can you try and describe me?
>>
>>19281229
Your girlfriend seems to have a triangular-ish face, she has brown eyes but it's a red-ish brown, her skin is white-ish but not pale, freckles but I am nor so sure about that, it wasn't so clear.

How's that?
>>
File: 1490419252799.jpg (181KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490419252799.jpg
181KB, 1000x900px
>>19281143
>Does the human body really make such a difference that it can make or break a friendship? Fuck, humans are shallow :c
That's the reason I'd never want to meet you people.
imagine it this way, say one is ugly, people revile that and judge you for it, same goes for if you exceed expectations, say that reader turns out to be a real hottie, suddenly then everyone cares about them or wants to shower them with attention. It might be a harsh reality of the world but yeah, I actually do think people are incredibly shallow overall when it comes to looks.

Between you and me, I dont care all too much about those things, I already have a hard time discerning or remembering what people look like, and we all get old and wrinkly someday anyway, but it still seems like a big part of our world overall.

That and I'm also pretty ugly personaliywise irl, so disregard all that rant over looks I just don't think I could live up to the impression people have of me ad sometimes it's best to leave people with ah ppy lie than a harsh truth if knowing that harsh truth wouldn't benefit them to know.

>>19281207
Dunno m8, I just post anime girls, I post what I like not what I am, or am anything like hate to dissapoint.
>>
>>19281152
>liam
>male, short, brown hair, greasy
>red Pentagon
>ur choice method
am i going to fully recover from disease?
>be me be 18
>always sit in proximity of crush for a year
>after rejection
>mfw no face
>>
>>19281152
I'm just popping in for that energy checkup post-cleanse. If it's not cleared yet, just tell me, nothing more needs to be said.
>6'3 dude
>Silver star, blue background
>Energy scan
>Wrote love letters
>>
>>19281152
cal
female, brown hair and blue eyes, is pretty empathetic and loves having fun. frequently gets told i give off a skater vibe despite never skating
lavender star
empath
could i maybe get a reading on how my life will be going until the end of august?
i can't remember THE most autistic, but once i was in a hot topic and completely unironically said "scuse meh" while trying to pass through some guys and the regret instantly hit me.
>>
>>19281242
Male, black hair; short; skinny, also you use glasses, they are thin.
>>
>>19281041
It seems you are or will feel something strong for a person that's not really romantic, i mean, it could be someone more rational and analytic person.

You will be feeling lots of love for that person, but the cards suggest that you have to take care of the relationship, cause maybe there's someone else on the way that can split you up, so, fight for it.
>>
>>19281244
Wait so you're not in real life anime girl!!!!?!?!
OH NOOOOO!!!
>>
>>19281250
Female, brown not so long but not so short hair, kind of skinny and I use thin glasses.
>>
File: vienetta2[1].jpg (25KB, 338x222px) Image search: [Google]
vienetta2[1].jpg
25KB, 338x222px
>>19281206
>Vienna
You sound cool and sweet (pic related :P)
>Tarot+Empath
5 of Wands(r)
The Emperor(r)
Ruled over by Ace of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qtjnD5k2zh
>>
>>19281260
FUUUCK.
>>
File: Xtannn.gif (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Xtannn.gif
20KB, 300x300px
>>19281222
FINE

I'm just a gloomy guy who enjoys being honest about his insecurities because it's my understanding that I'm literally brain damaged aka high functioning AUTISM. So it's hard to shake those feelings.

There's a reason I call X-tan my waifu v-v

Yeah, those are parts of myself that are just tired and always freaking out because nothing feels 'correct'. Sorry about that!! Don't be afraid to shake me next time and be like 'damn it man I'm here to help, calm yo shit down!'

>>19281244
I'm partly autistic, trust me when I say I'm highly concerned with how stupid I look. ...But if I ever had the chance I'd probably go to a /div/ meetup and bother everyone. Maybe even do readings in person for people and explain my life view and belief system that drives me and all of that.

I'm very self conscious about my looks, I've been told all my life I'm unattractive, so I'm pretty...Self conscious...
>>
>>19281243
You were right about the freckles and the skin color, but she has green eyes and she has a roundish face
>>
>>19281195
My autism and puns tend to get physical cringe haha
>>19281204
>Not combining glorious pasta with amazing potato
Do you even gnocchi anon>
>>
File: 41.jpg (11KB, 278x340px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
11KB, 278x340px
>>19281265
Practice makes perfect?
Sorry, but I can't just not laugh at your reaction.
>>
Please give me something or someone to describe, I am practicing my scrying abilities.
>>
Alright I suck at describing people, think of an object and I will make my best to scry it.
>>
>>19281281
alright, i'm thinking of it buddy. give it a go.
>>
>>19281286
Is it keys?
>>
>>19281269

I mean I pierogi...
>>
>>19281117
yes, but it won't be very obvious. they might not straight up tell you that they do. they are occupied with their own lives/goals/ambitions that it probably seems like they won't. but you have definitely impacted their lives positively, even if it was something small. you've obtained experience from them and will move on to greater things when you move away.
>>
>>19281289
nope. not even close, gotta say. it was a crystal ball in true /div/ fashion.
>>
>>19281060

I see looots of passion between you, that's a nice thing. I also see a brand new start, full of adventures, you'll think some of them are a little too much but it seems like it could be a relationship full of new things that you haven't had before.

Enjoy!
>>
>>19281275
Tell me about my son.
>>
>>19281094
what do i need to do in order to be happy?
>>
>>19281220
>Tarot Reading
10 of Pents
Page of Wands
Ruled over by The Lovers
Counseled by 8 of Cups and Queen of Cups
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nwwiSEqpLA
>>
>>19281275
scry the person I'm in love with
>>
File: metbh.jpg (136KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
metbh.jpg
136KB, 970x545px
>>19281301
White skin, brown hair, he seems about 6 to 8 years old...
>>
>>19281264
>>19281264
Thank you. Yeah that's pretty on spot, we're in a friend group and I assume one of the other gals told him it's a bad idea to try anything with me even though he did it first and left me hanging when i wanted something more serious. Cut me off completely. You don't think he's fucking any of them behind my back, are you? Also does this imply nothing will change? I've pursued relentlessly but he's been adamant in his stance so far and we're ignoring eachother now
>>
>>19281275
Going back to B would be a bad idea, right?
>>
>>19281269
I'm crying I can't believe you said that.
BWAHAHAHA!
>>
>>19281308
Caucasian guy in his mid 30's he does not seem to be neither short nor tall, he's a little plump but not that much, he also has short hair and I think green eyes.
>>
Would like a love reading
Male
>>
>>19281230
>>19281230
I was about to say no I'm not really, but then I saw the name. For you discordia of course <3
>>
File: images(2).jpg (7KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
7KB, 183x276px
>>19281311
Before feedback, try one more time and pull the energy from the picture.
>>
Scrying, trading
>>
File: autism.png (149KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
149KB, 500x522px
>>19281318
I do not understand your question, I am still practicing my scrying abilities.
>>
>>19281267
I feel like I'm talkin to Ben again. Why do you follow me like this?
>Don't be afraid to shake me next time and be like 'damn it man I'm here to help, calm yo shit down!'
I would prefer to hold your hand and tell you it will be alright.
>>
>>19281328
Thank you, Empath :D. What do you need from me?
>>
>>19281333
Sorry, that is all I can see, maybe my subconscious is getting in the way...
>>
>>19281336
Gender and query
>>
>>19281336
>>19281318
Trading this.
Query?
>>
>>19281231
>Tarot Reading
9 of Cups
2 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Ace of Cups
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jQzVMXnZ9Q
>>
>>19281347
You were right on skin and hair but he just had his 4th birthday. Keep at it! If you need more practice, let me know.
>>
>>19281275
Hey Darlin I know you are just starting with scrying, but have you felt anything when you scry?
>>
>>19281360
I will practice every day, until I git gud. Give me person or object to scry please.
>>
>>19281370
So far something moving near my lips when I was scrying about someone's ex.
>>
>>19281305
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12024867/1/And-so-the-Princess-of-Machines-and-The-Shadow-King-Found-One-Another
I found the fanfic just for you.

Btw im a in a really long term relationship like 6 years long term so yea. its going to be really difficult.
You seem like a cool dude
>>
>>19281245
>Energy Reading
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ThdAkmaPXc
>>
>>19281350
Female
What does he genuinely feel for me? Is he really find me a pest or is that an excuse?

Yours?
>>
>>19281372
Describe my wedding ring and favorite necklace.
>>
File: 1451943560230.png (330KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
1451943560230.png
330KB, 600x690px
>>19281152
>most autistic thing you've done
A Hank hill moment combined with a weeb moment a long long time ago.

Had to play designated driver for some chick so I drive her back to the parking lot we're both at and since I don;t know where she lives and she's too drunk to remember I decided the best course of action was to talk it out until she sobered up. It was going well until she started coming onto me super hard. Being a lawful goodfag I decide this is a no go for many various reasons, and try to think of the most instant change of topic. Long story short is I spent a good 2 hours discussing animetrash and why 2d > 3d to some drunk chick who wanted the D super hard. At one point I even went so far as to say I was in a committed relationship with a girl because she was the closest to moe in the 3d forme. I die a little on the inside thinking back to it to this day. Glad she didn't remember any of it though.

>>19281267
I've gotten everything from being told I'm hideous to average to someone that should model. Looks are subjective m8, but it's a matter of personal preference. To me personality is all that matters, again I hardly recognize or remember people much to begin with, but overall i think people generally form a lasting impression of another within the first say 7 seconds they meed someone and hear the first word out of their mouth. I'm just to misanthropic to trust that a majority of /div/ people are decent folk. But honestly I wish I could see things more like you do to some extent seems a lot more trusting and hopeful in terms of the general kindness of people. Don't let cynical people like me ever take that from you m80 alright?
>>
>>19281302
oh anon. i know this is very cliche to say, but simply live, be active and happiness will come. you have good luck and great fortune in store, if you're working towards something, keep at it.
>>
>>19281247
>energy Checkup
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1V679UWR1Cw
>>
>>19281377
Ahhh I see! Nice keep at it!! You are doing great.
If you wanna scry something: what does my favorite ring look like?
>>
>>19281389
A strong smell of smoke... like if it was lost in an accident, and it was made of silver, with a center made of a tiny little diamond...

I am only using scrying as a way to see things, I feel kinda naked desu...
>>
New Thread:

>>19281408
>>
>>19281389
It's a heart-shaped blue/purple-ish necklace
>>
>>19281404
Why do you feel naked?
Ring wasn't lost but it is silver with a small green diamond :)
>>
>>19281401
Lovely, thank you. I feel a lot better too. Any chance you could let me know where it is so I can backtrace it and send a little surprise?
>>
>>19281415
Silver shamrock with a broken chain :(. Lol.
>>
>>19281383
you have wise words, thanks. how are you 15k in debt? gamblers fallacy?
>>
File: 1452470046588.jpg (1MB, 1066x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452470046588.jpg
1MB, 1066x1200px
>>19281327
Love plays out like a tragedy for you most of the time, ironically some tragic stories have a good end and that's the bonus for you here. seems the tragedy of it all will ironically bring you closer together and give you both a "story" of how you overcame unsual odds or hardhsips that lead to a dramatic reveal that you actually make a damn good couple. seems the suffering of it is more a building block for sucess than a harsh reality that holds you both down. That isn't to say every bad thing that happens romantically is a blessing in disguise just that the gal that's interested will find a turnabout in the shitstorm of the relationship. Like a sea monster emerging from the stormy waters and having it guide the ship to shore, a real strange circumstance that seems out of nowhere just as things go from bad to worse.
>>
>>19281391
I'm physically in pain laughing. Thank you so much anon; know that your cringe has bought joy and laughter to this fool
>>19281379
>11 chapters
Awwwwwyis, guess who has a new bedtime read!
>6yr long term
Ho shit...whelp that makes the 8oC/QoC combo so much clearer now...yea, you're gonna be put between the choice of your love and your future when push comes to shove.
>You seem like a cool dude
Y-you too!
>>19281342
Just the above, hit me!
>>19281315
Ahhh yea I definitely can see that. I think perhaps he made the move, talked to the girls about how to woo you and then they've said or done things to kill his interest. The feeling i'm getting is "don't piss where you make your potions" and so I think they may have given him the "do you really want to break up this group of friends over a silly relationship."
>think he's fucking any of them behind my back
hmmmmm nah, it doesn't feel as such. But i didn't look too hard into those areas (because they're between them and I am strict on my code to not look into another's energy without their permission). Honestly, he sounds like a lost cause desu, especially if your friends are being cunts and cockblocking you. Your love and affection are better spent elsewhere
>>19281425
I'm gonna be honest man, I want nothing to do with that symbol; it reeked of foulness and had some form of infectious/cancer feel to it, like it sits in your psyche and just multiplies and causes stress and brainfog. Best I can tell you is it was hastily built, but effective, kinda like russian engineering; crude but deadly.
>>19281434
Thank you man <3 That means so much to me
>Gamblers Fallacy
I actually hate gambling, it's not my thing...it's...a little more...bleh
>Get gf
>try to support us and study
>Drop study to support her (as she was closer to finishing) and then we'll reverse rolls
>She gets degree
>I'm in debt from supporting & paying uni needs for her
>She leaves me after graduating
RIPPERONI PEPPERONI
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>19281297
Thanks for that read, means a lot. Kinda hit too close to home and I hope that they realize those goals and ambitions someday. Good read though, really gave a great deal of insight to the way things would most likely play out given current circumstances.
>>
>>19281388
The Tower, Queen of Pentacles, Queen of Swords reversed

Do you have a tendency to allow your credit for him and love be manifested as being "too much"? I see that he's upset over some of your behavior, and part of him feels that you're disingenuous. You probably have very strong feelings (KnC) and feel close comfort (Strength), but you express yourself in a way that doesn't put your emotions forward, and it may seem to him like you have one foot out the door already. You seem to care about him, but he doesn't see it, and he seems to have checked out already, the Tower indicating his resignation of the relationship as doomed. He probably sees continual effort as not worth the effort, which could make him annoyed with you when you make effort in a way that doesn't really speak to him. At this point, it would be tricky to save because he's already checked out and he thinks you have too.

How does she genuinely feel for me?
>>
>>19281453
Based on that description, I might know who it was. Thanks, I'll hit you back for another energy check after...well, you know.
>>
>>19281456
you're very welcome. i'm happy that it helped.
>>
>>19281248
>Empath Reading
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kyn2fOm0R4
>>
File: 1423822081035.jpg (419KB, 1200x1703px) Image search: [Google]
1423822081035.jpg
419KB, 1200x1703px
>>19281453
>I'm physically in pain laughing. Thank you so much anon; know that your cringe has bought joy and laughter to this fool
The real cringe is to this day I still feel that that was the best call, like what else is the best way to awkwardly disengage from that kinda thing?
I still laugh about it to this day.
Almost as bad as the time I mistyped a text to the chick I was sweet on to say "sorry for bonering you" as a typo of "sorry for bothering you" for texting her at some strange time of the night while she was trying to sleep. She played it off real cool and we still laugh about it to this day, but the sheer panic that went through my very soul when I read that message go out was unreal.
>>
File: ESRB Rating L for Lewd.png (236KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
ESRB Rating L for Lewd.png
236KB, 345x382px
>>19281338
Why do I remind people of their friends????

I am not THAT generalistically male!!

I would much prefer to be told everything will be alright. It's like literally the one thing I've wanted to hear for... Good god, over ten years now...

>>19281391
That is, more autistic than I have ever... -thinks- Yup EVER been. That is just a wow. You should've wrecked her in your back seat.

I need to DD for drunk girls more often o:

>wish I could see things more like you do
Well considering I see life as an illusion with heaven and hell coexisting here on Earth, I've got to say I have a pretty crazy view point, but in terms of my love and kindness.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm a doormat. I literally had a friend of mine, this girl who's apparently AMAZING at blow jobs, call me up drunk one night just wanting to talk, and that turned into 'you're such a great listener', 'Joe, I think I want you... You should come over'. And being her actual friend, and knowing she did not find me attractive to begin with, I literally turned her down austin power's style, "No Bribri, it just wouldn't be right, you're not yourself." And I turned out to be right but to this day not regret getting some dank ass head from a friend. Oh well, being a nice guy have it's down sides.

I've NEVER been called even remotely attractive except by one person, who was the one who I've been talking to Angel about, my oh so loving ex.

I'll be honest, despite being a nice guy, I'm extremely shy and timid an anxious of others. I'm such a nice guy I had a woman who was really dumb and got lost all the way into the city I live in at 2am and wandered into my overnight gas station job at the time. I let her sleep in my car with a free drink, then drove her home in the morning, complete stranger.

2nice4chicks...apparently.

Cynical people like you are cynical people like me! I'm nice but it doesn't mean I have to deal with the worlds bullshit :D

>>19281486
>my sides oh god
>>
>>19281486
Oh Jesus...I know that feeling. How many times have you done the "one sex" instead of "one sec"? I remember I was talking to my crush and type
"Can you give me one sex?" I didn't even realise because I typed it and immediately went the toilet. Came back and reread it and saw she hadn't replied but "has seen." The fear was palpable. You know those screen caps where the one person types like 30 messages and the other person is like "holy shit wtf man I fell asleep"....yea.....
>>
>>19281030
Does S still want to be friends?
>>
>>19281462
>Do you have a tendency to allow your credit for him and love be manifested as being "too much"? I see that he's upset over some of your behavior, and part of him feels that you're disingenuous.
I can see how he would think that way, but I just want to help.
>You probably have very strong feelings (KnC) and feel close comfort (Strength), but you express yourself in a way that doesn't put your emotions forward, and it may seem to him like you have one foot out the door already.
My feelings you got correct, but I've shown no indication of not caring anymore.

>You seem to care about him, but he doesn't see it, and he seems to have checked out already, the Tower indicating his resignation of the relationship as doomed. He probably sees continual effort as not worth the effort, which could make him annoyed with you when you make effort in a way that doesn't really speak to him.

I could assume how he thinks its doomed, but its not by my hand but his. I still care.

>At this point, it would be tricky to save because he's already checked out and he thinks you have too.
Again, I've shown no indication.

Thanks.

I see a man and a woman sitting across a long dining table. It's very long and no way in arms reach but they are dressed like they are on a date although no words are said. They are dressed very formal and their appearance looks more of a formality than an act of love.

She feels that you are an ideal mate but its more of a material, we are meant to be together sort of thing versus passionate love. It's sturdier and long lasting than passionate love for sure, but it's more of a " I'll do my duty for appearances." the man looked more enamoured than the female while the female still retained some eye contract, she doesn't not like him, she just cares a lot about your look as a couple. Prestige.
>>
File: 1452432152231.jpg (89KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
1452432152231.jpg
89KB, 668x668px
>>19281499
>more autistic that I have ever been
That's okay I don't have feelings anyway, if I did that might have hurt them just now :'^)

>You should've wrecked her in your back seat.
Got a little more class than that, my life is more or less a story of turning down hot to average gals who want it real bad because i'm a moralfag at heart and not about that hit it and quit it lifestyle.

If all I wanted was to smash I'd have done that time and time again no problem, sometimes there's more to life than just casual sex anonichi. Story of my life right there, "bro you should've smashed that shit", "Nah wouldn't be right, or that's not my style, not into that kinda thing" It's weird knowing that the biggest roadblock to that kind of thing is your own choice sometimes.

>>19281506
I feel ya m8, autocorrect can go die in a fire, and typos that are that funny only in retrospect but cause heart attacks at the time are the bane of my existence as someone who hardly cares to text or chat with people through written words. It's to easy to give people the wrong idea, even through something as simple as a misplaced letter or whatnot. My biggest one is the "thing" that become "thong" so many simple poor innocent sentences ruined by the simple change of vowels.
>>
>>19281499
Nonono it's just the way you talk that is all.
>
I would much prefer to be told everything will be alright. It's like literally the one thing I've wanted to hear for... Good god, over ten years now...
Well then
It's going to be okay. I know that right now you're in a lot of pain and you're so confused and you just feel so lost and so small in this unforgiving universe. But it's okay to be lost.... arent we all. I just know that just like with everything this will pass and you're going to be stronger and more confident than ever. With every challenge that you overcome you will learn very valuable things about yourself.
You got this! <3
>>
>>19281548
Oh great and I formatted that the wrong way
>>
>>19281517
>I can see how he would think that way, but I just want to help.
That's precisely what I assumed it was. There's an essential misunderstanding between you two. Even the cards showed genuine love on your end, but it looks to him like you're nagging and excessively critical, which he interprets as you not respecting him. If he thinks you don't respect him, he thinks you don't love him.
>lrn2men

>She feels that you are an ideal mate
I've gotten this impression before, as well as had this come up in readings.

>we are meant to be together sort of thing versus passionate love
We use to have that too. If you read for how to get it back, I'll read for your best chance at saving your relationship.
>>
File: rainbow spiral vortex.gif (812KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow spiral vortex.gif
812KB, 800x600px
>>19281537
I've been there an done that, and I kind of regret it. I've kind of learned to not turn down someone who's willing.

Mostly because it's a rare thing that happens and getting laid isn't exactly easy for someone as strange as I.

..And I'm sorry Anon, I didn't mean to sound mean :(
Forgive me sempai D:

>>19281548
>way you talk
...D-did I mention I'm actually autistic? lol

Thank you for the helpful words, I'm sure it'll all end with my soul laughing about it all. I just hope my humanity...Can enjoy it too. It seems the major issue with my...Incarnation is how...Serious my human side is.

I'm like the human face of Metal Gear's Big Boss with a Soul like the Flcl gal. Such massive contrast.

I wish I knew my soul name.
>>
>>19281586
>...D-did I mention I'm actually autistic? lol
I know that. I meant in the self-deprecating way. Sorry
>>
File: 1450313418560.png (89KB, 376x391px) Image search: [Google]
1450313418560.png
89KB, 376x391px
>>19281586
>And I'm sorry Anon, I didn't mean to sound mean :(
m8 just giving you shit, we cool

>not to turn down someone who's willing
there are loads of reasons, bitches be craycray m8, sometimes it's best to know when to walk away.
>>
>>19281570
This is bizarre. I see a gymnast doing a leg up upside down with a jump rope in hand this time. He is very energized, but what the hell is he doing and who is he trying to impress?

If you ever heard that saying "jump over hoops" to win someone over, you are going to have to do beyond that to win back her love. She's very, very hard to impress and it's not that she's particular about what she needs to be impressed with, its just that it's a large threshold. You need to do something grandoise that carries a lot of status and prestige to make her swoon for you just like she used to. She's very prestigious this person and cares a lot about public appearances. She wants to be with someone who makes everyone jealous with their achievements. I think the goal here is to be coveted at every party, you know that thing. Sorry anon, I was hoping It would be as simple as an open conversation heart to heart.

For my query, I am not going to put any more effort into our relationship (fragmented friendship now). I've tried enough times and hes tried zero and Im critical but not of him. Do you think he will have an epiphany any time soon and come back without any intervention
>>
File: NUKE.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
NUKE.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>19281597
In the famous words of Doc from Z Nation

"But then again, it is the apocalypse'.

Don't you know we live in a Soft Zombie Apocalypse where all the dumb idiots will ruin life for everyone else? I know girls are cray cray, I was with a pregnant one who made cray cray look like a color from crayola in the...grayish orangeish red spectrum.

You can bang a girl and just leave it at a one night stand, I used to care, but learned they do not typically care, and if they do. Well then why the fuck were you coming on to me? Responsibility, I shouldn't have to perform it for them. Plus I'm already a nice damn guy, if they have an issue, well I haven't been with anyone who's had issues yet. And if they do, I'll talk it out, but the moment anyone threatens legal action I'll just stop talking to them after clearly stating how they came onto me and were persistent enough after I kept saying no that I could sue them for rape. Sure it's pathetic and horrible looking for a man to play the rape card, but damn it sometimes... -cough- Okay, ONE time, this chick really did literally force the situation. It's hard to say no when your balls are in their hand and they're not afraid to pull...

>>19281595
Again, Autism, but you're right. It's easy to feel down when you identify as a brain damaged los--

Damn, I almost did it again, I see what you mean. I will work on that.
>>
>>19281626
Ya, that sounds exactly like her.

Alright, this guy...I watched him for 8 months, and he still didn't do anything. At around 8 months, he stops his sulking/mulling and just goes about his way (I saw him get off the couch and go outside). At that time, it looks like he'll be more pliant, but it would still need to be you taking point in the conversation.

Not much more to say about that. Want me to read another, since that was short?
>>
>>19281658
Yeah sure, Ill do a last one for you too. Is there better luck with this guy H? Will he approach me any time soοn?

Yours?
>>
>>19281679
If you start flirting with him, he'll flirt with you back. He laughs a little and has an expression of "oh that silly girl" åa he goes about his things. I see a better strategy if you go up to him and initiate conversation, flirting some more. Hah. What I saw really working was, after he kind of looks away for a moment (this whole time I've seen him washing something) and back at his task, you say "so, are you going to ask me iut, or what?" He'll be taken aback and slightly horrified for a split second. Keep smiling, and he'll do it.

In the spirit of mirroring each other, do you see me having a happier marriage (according to my standards/biases/perspectives/whatever) with anyone else?
>>
Sorry about the wait connection issues.

Me, of course :^)

Jokes aside I see a giant figure floating in the sky very similar to the temperence tarot card. There's clouds in the sky but a a sun is peering behind it.

It's partly cloudy literally. Yes, it's possible but it wont be perfect. Some traits will be switched here and there so she won't be a perfect match (I am getting the vibes of an uncontrolled temper) and temperence figure being more of a long distance thing for a while than unattainability. Just personal advice, I don't know your standards but there's a shitload of women out there.

I tried to see a suitable candidates appearance. She's very eve looking in the adam and eve sense. Long wavy red tinted brunette hair, medium sized nose. I saw her bathing so maybe a clean freak or obsessed with being "pure". extremely religious.

>>19281708
>>
>>19281790
Aside from physical appearance, you described her perfectly, how funny.

>Me, of course :^)
Lol, nice. You should pull cards for yourself on whether or not to drop a throwaway. :^)
>>
can you find me free easy pussy
>>
>>19282766
S I N G L E M O M S
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.