[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else seen this UFO? Not my picture but when I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: 20110324_25dcaufow.jpg (9KB, 526x337px) Image search: [Google]
20110324_25dcaufow.jpg
9KB, 526x337px
Has anyone else seen this UFO? Not my picture but when I was younger i saw a UFO very similar to the one in this picture and was surprised that so many pictures of it exist. The only difference was when I saw it the Red circles were perfectly defined and larger.
Also general UFO.
>>
File: 347943_03-27_UFO_2_11.jpg (231KB, 728x480px) Image search: [Google]
347943_03-27_UFO_2_11.jpg
231KB, 728x480px
much more like this
>>
now what you've got there are a few of these things called "stars" - extraterrestrial combustion spheres that eerily float in the vacuum of space above our flat planet. science can't explain them, but I've done research and I'm pretty sure tits ailiens.
>>
>>19279365
nice photoshop faggot
>>
I've seen something like that when I was younger and playing outside. It was in the middle of the day and I noticed these 3 white dots similar to OP in the sky.
Might've been an illusion caused by the sun, though. Who knows.
>>
>>19279425
not my picture, this looks a lot like what i saw. Also this picture was "taken" in the same state as me, at a very similar time moving the same direction.

>>19279428
I saw completely solid, defined flat deep red circles, slowly moving with no noise at night
>>
>>19279363
I have seen quite a few in the last year. Been pretty quiet in the sky lately, though.
>>
>>19279498
That looked like this?
Mind saying what country?
>>
>>19279503
US, Arizona. I saw what I'm 99% positive was a TR3B in March. I also saw a white fireball with a red trail that looked like it was going to crash, then it stopped, turned north, and started blinking.
>>
This is pretty interesting. According to my parents, back when we lived in Argentina (we're in NZ now), they saw something in the sky, and that picture fits my mum's description pretty well. I've sent it to her to see if it is similar or not.
>>
>>19279521
AZ Represent! Still waiting to see a TR-3B out here. I hear there are quite a few sightings each year.
>>
>>19279365
I have actually seen something exactly like this. In a suburb very similar to the pic, weird. It lasted a few seconds. Lights came on and then gone. No flashing, didn't see a ship just the lights. They didn't really seem to illuminate anything around or under it either. My friends were there but didn't see it. I don't think they believed me.
>>
>>19279553
Ok, so update from my mum. She told me they'd seen something similar to this but with more lights. Something like three lines of 5 lights that made up a triangle.
>>
>>19279363
with out joking last fucking night
>>
>>19279623
waoh
>>
I saw these when I was a kid, they shot upwards and away after a few seconds
>>
>>19279577
The state I saw it in was Indiana in case anyone was interested. I almost forgot about this sighting but that pic is so similar to what I saw. It was positioned between two houses just like that. I jumped up and said OMG guys look or something like that to my friends on the porch. Then it was gone.
>>
>>19279563
i hope you get to see one too. But honestly I've gotten where I don't look up at sky anymore, I've had my fill of seeing so many UFO's, lol. I just take my black light and look for scorpions instead.
>>
>>19279644
*heavy breathing*
>>
When its a clear night me and my dad sit out and look out at the stars, My dad doesn't look like one of those guys to be like "ailens are real" but he is so fascinated with watching the weird lights and things flying over head, Some times we even look with our nvgs and see even more
>>
I've seen something similar..triangle ufo with green lights

Possible Auora project.
>>
File: 1485289194627.jpg (18KB, 780x387px) Image search: [Google]
1485289194627.jpg
18KB, 780x387px
When I was a kid, there used to be hills, fields, and even a cemetery behind my grandmother's house. They were quiet places and I would explore. I remember resting on the hill one afternoon and laying on my back, staring into the sky, I observed what I can best describe as a white cavorting flock, like a swarm, of white orbs. I at first thought they were just birds, like the way swallows dance around in the evenings. This was afternoon, and I realized it was at a high altitude and the movement defied the physics of a bird. There were dozens of them darting and pirouetting amongst themselves until they slowly faded out. I've seen them late at night as well.

The last one I saw was with a girl as we just stared at the stars early in the morning. I noticed it first, and a discoloration, like a subtle flash appeared before I saw it. Very high altitude. It just danced like a firefly for perhaps a half hour in the same place. At once it began a hard-line towards the southwest as 3 other objects followed in the same direction a several minutes after. Within 45 minutes the sun began to rise.

I have seen many things in the skies in my short life. Keep looking up...
>>
>>19280081
>>19279363
DO YOU BOTH LIVE IN OHIO?
>>
>>19280117
Close. Pennsylvania.
>>
File: 1488116289400-image00.png.jpg (29KB, 1050x589px) Image search: [Google]
1488116289400-image00.png.jpg
29KB, 1050x589px
>walking home from my next door neighbor's house around 1 AM
>our houses are in a cul-de-sac adjacent to the woods
>look toward the woods and see three green horizontal lights above the trees
>the lights themselves were fucking huge
>I live close to an AFB so huge planes fly over my house frequently, but the lights dwarf anything I've ever seen in the sky
>over come with fear
>run into my house and lock the doors

I couldn't find anything exactly like it on google, but this was pretty close.
>>
>>19279425
it's drawn as reference, jackass
>>
>>19279498
I'm also from AZ I think I saw one over Tucson recently
>>
>>19279363

Were they moving?

If so, that's satellites.
>>
>>19279363
I once saw a huge 300ft black triangle with three yellowish lights hanging 100ft in front of me at the level of street lamps. It was about 11PM. Eastern Europe. I had to turn my head to see the entire thing. I even walked along it a bit until it started to slowly glide away.
>>
>>19280828
Looked pretty much like Belgium UFO, but without the central light. Google it.
>>
I once saw a red satellite moving east-to-west (retrograde orbit, if it was in orbit) when it started to accelerate very quickly and then disappeared after a few seconds.

Between its color, its orbit, and its acceleration, i have no clue what I saw. I looked at it through binoculars and it was a solid dark red with no flickering, and wasn't moving/flickering like a chinese lantern does. Everything about it was weird. I've seen everything you can name, yet it was unlike anything I've ever seen stargazing.
>>
>>19281358
Please tell me someone saved that webm
>>
>>19281366
What was it? I can't play webm on my device, so didn't watch it.
>>
>>19279363
Just swamp ass
>>
On nov.23 at around 11:00 at night of last year i seen a UFO for this first time (i have it on video, i just dont know how to post it here with the file size limit at 4mb, though the qaulity is shit as my phone was on 3% battery and i couldn't use flash or zoom in +the video is a little grainy because the battery was low)

I was outside smoking a ciggerete, when i looked up i seen a very small light in the sky sway back and fourth from left to right at a very fast pace. Freaked me the fuck out as there was no way in hell a plane or anything could move that fast or make sharp turn like it did. I pulled out my phone and started recording till my phone died (32 seconds of video)
Like 45 seconds After my phone died it started to look brighter like it was somewhat closer then before, then it just dissapered upwards in the blink of an eye!

Never believed in aliens till that experience, any suggestions to how i can shrink the file size on the video so i could show it all to you guys?
>>
>>19281611
I also live in Bakersfield California (worst air qaulity in the USA)
Litteraly cant see a star in our sky, and you can only see satellites on a clear day...
>>
>>19281382
It was a sideways round UFO projecting multiple green lights at varying width degrees, each time the light flash the degree of light would shrink or expand.

To the left of the UFO was a bright light with a smaller bright light orbiting it - stoping at random moments and going in different directional moves or orbits.

To the right of the UFO beaming light side ways was another strange light in the distance I'm having trouble recalling.

I've seen a lot of UFO videos in my life and that nearly made me shit my pants and that Anon saying the thread was going to get deleted but instead his message is gone is wanting to make me shit my pants again.
>>
I've seen a couple in Australia
>>
>>19282405
What part? I find paranormal activity in Oz very interesting.
>>
File: 1498615084626.webm (1MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498615084626.webm
1MB, 640x358px
>>19281366
Sorry got being late, but I have it.

Here you go.

>>19281382
Here it is.
>>
>>19284312
Is that real?
>>
I've seen a UFO that consisted of two orbs travelling in parallel direction, but moving further and closer from each other. Does this sound familiar? They were orange/red with no noise. Very fast.
>>
>>19281611
Upload the video to youtube/mega/dropbox/zippyshare
>>
>>19284439
I don't know, I just saved it when I saw it.

I hope it is.
>>
>>19279363
I saw this literally twice in a row like a few months ago, low to the ground. It was big. Like the distance between the lights was large. They were red, they moved silently and in unison. Then they blinked and were gone. I was with like four med students who all saw it, too.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19279363

Could be BBP(Black Budget Programs) Reverse Engineered Aircraft. The Triangle/Wing inspired designs came from WW2 Germany's BBP Aircraft programs.

[Made threads on this & Aliens: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Actual "UFO's" are just Drones and/or Older Model Ships/Craft that are used for Observation & are purposely crashed or made to be/get shot down.
>>
File: china_ufo_2010.png (1MB, 1092x722px) Image search: [Google]
china_ufo_2010.png
1MB, 1092x722px
>>19284439
>>19284483
Yes, it is real. It's from one of a series of incidents near China's Hangzhou Xiaoshan international airport.
>>
>>19284780
I stand corrected, the incident in that video was originally filmed in France:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sciencetech/video-1458389/Incredible-footage-shows-UFO-spotted-France.html
>>
>>19284793
>secureteam10
Isn't that guy a known hoaxer?
>>
>>19284863
He posted this 2 days exposing Stan Romanek
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0bYx6D2VwA

I don't think he himself is a hoaxer but he's definitely the type of YouTuber who circles pictures of rocks on the moon and says, "Can you see the base station platforms?"
>>
>>19285019
I asked because I've seen many say in online discussions about UFOs that he is a hoaxer.

>I don't think he himself is a hoaxer but he's definitely the type of YouTuber who circles pictures of rocks on the moon and says, "Can you see the base station platforms?"

I'm inclined to agree with you on this, but he also does share videos which are clearly CGI fakes.

As long as he does that, he'll never shake the accusations of being a hoaxer.
>>
>>19280081
>with a girl
fuck off chad
>>
>>19279363
I've seen a UFO like op's pic but from reading it seems like it's a semi-common UFO type of sighting.
I've told the story before and it isn't very interesting, but:
>be late 90s, camping east of portland oregon
>3am'ish? I could be a bit off
>drinking with friends (not so great for credibility)
>someone notices 3 lights in a triangle shape moving slowly towards us
>we all watch, in denial at first, then disbelief
>it appears to be high up and large but it's pretty difficult to know for sure with things in the air
>keeps moving slowly, completely silent (tho not sure if it would be close enough to hear anyhow)
>appears to stop or pause, hovering
>then starts moving slowly the opposite direction, picking up speed, until VOOSH it seems like it zips/vanishes out of sight
And that's it. Nobody knew what it was, it would have been four people total that saw it.
Even back then and before reading about it online, I had sort of assumed it was a military thing rather than ayy lmaos, but who knows.
>>
>>19279363
Yeah, Arizona and New Mexico see that fucker all the time. The big one broke down over Phoenix one night years ago and caused a little panic. Everyone figured out it was "ours" pretty fast, so no worries.
>>
Saw something similar to the Phoenix lights, as a kid in South America.
>>
I've seen them twice, both times in groups of three (as in three groups of three lights). Both were in Western WA, the first in Auburn, the second in Carbonado. Friends were there for both and saw them too. Both times they moved at extreme angles, and followed each other, way faster and at sharper angles than any normal air or spacecraft should be able to do
>>
>>19279521
>>19279563
We saw a few strange ones on July 4th at just past 9:00 pm north of Scottsdale while fireworks were going off. 2 bright red lights, no blinking, moving very slow eastward. A helicopter moved towards them from the East and they quickly faded out of sight. The helo turned around and they reappeared again for 5 minutes. The helo came back and stayed in the general area. Didnt see them again after that.
>>
>>19285993
I saw that too, I was watching fireworks facing east toward Phoenix. I thought someone was fucking around with a drone or something.
>>
>>19279363
Drones can fly in formation, don't confuse causation with correlation.
>>
>>19284574
>>19279363
Funnily enough, I seen this about a year ago. I was at a fair during sunset and some girl pointed towards it and started yelling "LOOK ITS A UFO!!" to her parents. Nobody else payed much attention to her since its a fair, but I looked up and saw three lights like the original post fading away into the sun.

Anyways like this anon said, I think it might just be some military aircraft since other people have seen it. Also I live in a military city so that would be my best guess. If it isnt a military aircraft it has to be alien life.
>>
Someone needs to fly a drone into one of these
>>
>>19282546
East coast suburbia
>>
>>19286411
i should've added: once during the middle of the day
giant black triangle with three blinking lights in each corner, bright lights even in the middle of the day, clear sky
>>
I saw possibly one of the best ufo sightings known to man, lasting almost two hours, and I saw a phenomenon I have never seen anyone else describe. It relates to the ground (the actual earth ground, not "electrical ground" or some riddle). Tell me what I saw, if you've seen the same thing. I can't speak what it was or people will just say "I saw it too".

South Carolina, 1994.
>>
>>19279363
Has someone seen UFO being adult? Everyone saw it in childhood
>>
>>19286271
That was my first thought too as there was a blue drone recording the fireworks at the high school we were at but these two red ones looked to be far to the north, and not over an active area. I forgot to mention we witnessed one red light at first, then another faded in to view.
>>
I've seen one just like that living in northern Indiana, except all the dots were either red, green, or blue. Im pretty sure it was an illusion since I saw it through my bedroom window
>>
there seems to be less and less about it on google every time i look but the UFO in OP's pic is actually the Stealth Blimp Reconnaissance platform, there used to be a page on wiki about it, it covered a little about its design well what little could be accurately discovered about it.
it is currently classified and under the black project umbrella. it is a solar powered long range stealth reconnaissance platform. Being solar powered it has no need refueling.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.