[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genies? Do they exist? Can you conjure one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: The_Evil_Genie.jpg (176KB, 990x1330px) Image search: [Google]
The_Evil_Genie.jpg
176KB, 990x1330px
I know you guys have a massive list dump for conjuration,witchcraft, spells, etc, but do you guys have anything on genies? Summoning a Genie? Experiences with Genies?
>>
>>19279360
UP

WE GO!
>>
motherfucker I would love to see a massive list dump for conjuration, witchcraft, and spells. all I get is "nah bruh you have to wear a cloak and burn incense at midnight and read this gay book to initiate yourself into our butt club"

I add to your request a request for anything substantial on anything
>>
>>19279360

The word genie is a bastardization of the word djinn. Djinn is an Islamic word for a spiritual class that aren't quite demons but aren't quite humans. They operate in the spiritual plane and can either be bad or good like humans. From a Gnostic sense summoning a djinn/genie would be the same as summoning a goetic demon.

Basically using djinn to grant wishes is the same as summoning a demon. If you want to find a djinn to grant wishes summon a demon, if you have a demon at your disposal ask for something in return. All magic/demon summoning comes from Islamic magic and the manipulation of djinn.
>>
>>19279360
Yes,they're called Djinn and they exist.
>>
>>19279700
>>19280528
This, more-or-less.

>>19279360
Djinn are, as far as Persian/Arabic mythology is concerned, real. And it's best not to summon them.

A major point to stories where they appear in bottles, or lamps, or rings, is that they were trapped there by a sorcerer powerful enough to do so. Likely for a good reason.

They're not outright demonic though - from what I recall, djinn have free will just as people do, which means they can be benevolent just as much as they can be malevolent. Unfortunately, that means they need to be approached with just as much caution as humans, because just like humans, they can also be utter bastards. Plus, they'll know magic, which makes them dangerous bastards.

It's basically like fairies. The modern depictions are genial and kind, but you dig deep enough into the lore and you'll want nothing to do with them.
>>
Muslim kid I used to know talked about Djinn getting mad if you accidently piss on them.

Idk what that was about. Any info?
>>
>>19280603
Dude. Anyone would be mad if you piss on them.
>>
File: Pryamid of Sri Yantra.jpg (47KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
Pryamid of Sri Yantra.jpg
47KB, 680x907px
There was an episode of the X Files where Agent Mulder met a Djinn.

He ended the encounter by granting his final wish to her or making his final wish to be for her.

Can I find a Djinn just specifically to do this or would it be just inviting trouble?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.