[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on crystals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Redpill me on crystals
>>
Go watch Steven Universe. It will explain everything.
>>
They're pretty stones created by being under extreme heat and shit.
>>
They're simply fabulous!
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>19279074
If we realign the coils to a phase variance of 0.73 gigawatts and redirect the energy flow through the crystal lattice structure, a rift in subspace should open long enough to dematerialise the alien entity
>>
>>19279074
Only if you redpill me on your dick
>>
>>19279090
I may be bi but I refuse to
>>
Everything has a natural energy to it. You, me, the birds, grass, everything is born and returns to the planet. That energy isn't all vanilla though, there are affinities to it. Take, for example, that Anon A is good at math, Anon B is great at writing, and Anon C is strong as a bull. While you can train yourself to be proficient at these things, it all boils down to the energy given to you at birth. Condense this energy into a solid form and you have your crystals. Think of each stone as a person in a way, each has its own energy, pros, and cons. If you want someone to fix a computer, you want someone with an affinity to technology, or someone in IT. If you want to fix the clarity of your mind and soul, you need an object with an affinity towards cleansing, or Celestite.
>>
>>19279122
Excellent, Data. Numbuh one, make it so.
>>
>>19279074
A lot of things that aren't crystals can actually turn into one.

A crystal is just a low energy state for a material to be in. It's easier for things to be aligned in a certain pattern rather than for it to be disordered.
>>
they store information
if you jerk off on a crystal and use them as dildos then the crystal will absorb sexual energies and other people who hold or meditate on the crystal will become aroused and even reach climax depending on how you raised your crystal
>>
>>19279122
Like flushing a toilet!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.