[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stairs in the woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: stairs.jpg (104KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
stairs.jpg
104KB, 700x524px
researching this phenomena ,would appreciate discussion / additional evidence and info
>>
https://youtu.be/nhkgXOUDetc?list=PLpMvR7CE6laitLrdEcYfnGNWYwmV6dCzx
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
>>
It's to get a decent view of the river you spastic fuck
>>
>>19278744
I hope that that post is ironic, otherwise, you're mentally impaired.
>>
>>19278558
The author came out ages ago saying everything was made up. He has like a blog where he updates the creepypasta community on what he's working on and has even expanded the lore of this story from what I remember. Good creepypasta tho. one of my favorites
>>
>>19279020
source?
>>
>>19279047
I'll try and find it for you. I found it shortly after the story came out
>>
Just read all the 8 parts on Reddit (second comment of this thread). Very good creepy stuff, excellent writing.
But yeah, it's all fake.
>>
>>19279083
shame
>>
He took down everything he used to have on his tumblr. but heres a link to the OP on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/user/searchandrescuewoods
>>
>>19279101
she's a woman and she like writes Metalocalypse fanfic and shit
>>
>>19279091
you're literally a fucking dumb ass shit fuck if you thought this was real. fuck off dumbshit
>>
>>19279115
Ahh shit I'm assuming gender again. Shame me guys. Do we know who she actually is? I've only known her as searchandrescuewoods
>>
>>19279121

Believes in stairs
>you're literally a fucking dumb ass shit fuck
>>
Well, at the very beginning is kinda believable, but then the stories get way too serious and complicated.
Still a great piece of creepypasta.
>>
>>19278558
Bad copypasta aside, there are stairs innawoods.
Old farmhouses and homesteads collapse and all that is left for a while is the staircase.
Dangerous as hell to climb, but not supernatural.
>>
>>19279047
It's from fucking r/nosleep on rebbit
>>
>>19279136
nah, that's all we know. season 3 of that Syfy show Channel Zero is supposed to be based on SAR woods though. should be deece
>>
>>19279191
Oh shit that's awesome. I was bummed when I learned season 2 is based on no end house
>>
>>19279020
>>19279047
>>19279175
this, idiots
>>
I'd like to point out the obvious use of stairs in the woods - to hunt animals. Just climb the stairs and shoot. You can run down stairs but you can't run down a ladder.
>>
>>19279020
this is the failure of reddit stories. they are always 100% fake. there's never a "what if" mystery to them
>>
>>19279461
I know. Wouldn't call it a failure though, even if you dislike it.
>>
>>19279480
i don't mean the stories are bad, i mean there's no magic to it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.