[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

intentionally contacting ETs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
Even though the mainstream is still denying it, we pretty much know now that ET do exist, and not only that, they have visited us many times and have kept harrassing certain individuals among us, people like Romanek.

But most of those people, if not all, get attention from the ET against their will. its not something they were activally trying to achieve. For some reason, these ETs are more interested in certain people than others. Some of those ET are also benovelant, while others got more "evil" intentions with their visit.

I do feel pretty sure that ET exist and have been and ARE on this planet right now, but nothing will make me 100% sure like actually seing them myself.

So heres the fucking question. How do we manually contact them?? something that will get their attention.
>>
Before trying to contact them try learning about what your reaching out to.

If you accept that they are real now and visit us you should also know that they visited us in the past. Meaning all the old stories of the gods are from the visitors.

There is much to learn about them by looking at our history and the contact our ancestors had with them.
>>
>>19278181
yes i have been digging in this subject. The so called gods in many ancient traditions were advanced visitors from the skies.

a lot of the stories and mythologies in religions are also telling us about cosmic events, star allignments and constellations through cryptic story telling
>>
File: CBOSK1f.jpg (63KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
CBOSK1f.jpg
63KB, 550x481px
So you should already know that Hitler was using occult mediums to contact the Ancients.
>>
>>19278221
source?
>>
>>19279676
He's conflating the Vril Society reality with the Vril Society conspiracy with the Thule Society. Hess and Himmler had time for Lanz von Liebenfels’s Ariosophy or even theosophy.
>>
File: 1496052615915.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496052615915.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>19278168
I believe that I know of two ways to contact "them". I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
The better question might be, is it wise to attempt communications with them? You may end up in situations that are less than favorable.
>>
>>19278168
The lead singer from Incubus signaled them with his lighter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.