[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photos with misterious lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 20170618_232529.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_232529.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Since more than two years I have a problem with the photos I take with my phone. During more than two years.I was using at least 3 phones and always when I take some photos one of them is with very weird lines and Im very worrying because this happen to me with differents phones and now those phones other people are using them and they dont have any problem with photos. Technical service already check my phone and they said is perfect, the camera donr have any problem.So I want to ask if someone know the reason why this is happening to me. Someone told me can be I have someone that loved me so much always by my side and actually a person of my family that I loved too much died years ago. Please if someone know about this reply this Im very worrying, thank you.
>>
ikr bro i have thumb in the corners of my pictures omg bro so creepy!! :D
>>
>>19277969
You are indeed worrying.. get help.
>>
>>19277969
That's not a woman, that's a man.
>>
>>19277969
I would recommend an exorcism. Preferably preformed by an english teacher.
Also I heard good things about kys.
>>
Sorry, I meant "worried" instead of "worrying". English is not my mother languaje.

I'm not joking. Please, I'm really desesperate because it keeps happening for almost 2 years with 3 different devices, not only with selfies but with another pictures too. If someone can help me, I'd truly appreciate that.
>>
>>19278114
just stop taking pictures with phones, mang. Get a polaroid or another analog camera and you are golden.
>>
If you notice it's over your left eye. Strange though could be a deeply hidden aspect of your own darkness coming through in the photos or maybe some thing bad happened to your lost loved one in the afterlife
>>
File: left eye.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
left eye.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>19278212
>If you notice it's over your left eye.
Is OP the reincarnation of Left Eye?
>>
>>19277969
Take your meds and gas yourself
>>
>>19278219
rip. She was such a babe
>>
javascript:quote('19278212');
Thank you for your opinion. I only have this photo with that line in my eye but then I have other photos with the same lines but they aren't touching my left eye, although a lot of them have lines on my left side. This phenomenom doesn't appear just in my selfies; if I take photos of other things (for example, food) it changes the colour or have other kind of lines. The thing that bothers me the most is that it happened in 3 different devices, I mean, it's not a camera thing.
>>
>>19278285
I feel like it has something to do with a past life maybe?
>>
>>19278285
would you mind telling us which country you are living in? Do you live anywhere near an old battlefield? Land that has seen war? Like a big city in Germany or some place in the sorbonne?
>>
>>19277969
Digital corruption. Must be a technical fuckup somehow. Or Slender Man.
>>
>>19278439
Most likely the former as google maps has those lines too
>>
File: IMG_20170711_221824.jpg (144KB, 963x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170711_221824.jpg
144KB, 963x642px
It is probably somekind of file corruption.Dunno whether it's due to the phone or if you're using a low quality sd card.I've had similar problems with both audio and image files.
>>
File: 1499731007297.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499731007297.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Holy shit so many LARPing faggots here. The camera has only a connection problem while information is being sent. Get a new phone faggot and piss off
>>
>>19277969
>holds up katana with hand out of sight of picture
pssh... nothing personnel, kid
>>
Does this happen everytime you take a picture? Does it still happen? It really could be the soul of someone that used to be close to you.
>>
>>19278285
>not a camera thing
Strange. The only time I've seen that is on my old PC, and it was the graphics card fucking up.

Are you keeping all of your devices in the heat or something? Heat always made it worse with my computer.
>>
The blue line next to the grey line in your picture kinda blurs out at the end, might mean something
>>
I KNOW U WANT IT.
>>
It's been 4 hours and I can't stop looking at your eyes for some reason, spooky, are you a ghost?
>>
i realize OP's English is not perfect but people are not paying attention.

1. multiple devices are doing this, not just one device.

2. when handed to other people after not working correctly, devices work okay again, no lines.

3. technicians say the devices are not busted.

now, if you think OP is a roleplayer or whatever, that's something. but saying "maybe you left your camera in the sun" is retarded.

it is interesting that it might just be related to the way OP connects the device to download images after.

i have to say nothing about the line in the photo looks or feels paranormal or ghost-like. i can't really say what a ghost could or could not do but this seems like a lame way to get your attention.
>>
File: larp.png (205KB, 669x437px) Image search: [Google]
larp.png
205KB, 669x437px
Not that I want to see /x/ rediscover the face of god, here's where the blue line abruptly stops, matching the color of the jacket(?). The blue line has a consistent pattern throughout it, so maybe the spooky ghosty communicates through morse code or some shit, idfk.
>>
File: larp5.png (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
larp5.png
65KB, 300x300px
>>19279218
Update: Larp confirmed
>>
pls b in London
>>
>>19277969
This happens to me, it's caused by buying shitty SD cards.
If you buy the more expensive SD cards that photographers use then the problem goes away.
I learned this after running disk tests on my SD cards and finding that all the cheap ass ones actually lose data
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.