[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Existential Dread.jpg (34KB, 692x351px) Image search: [Google]
Existential Dread.jpg
34KB, 692x351px
I've been involuntarily remote viewing a kidnapper and rapist for the past few weeks. I keep being drawn to this man's hatred. I'm here because i cannot narrow down his location. Please if there are any remote viewers on here, the following is the details:

>The man lives in a well off neighbourhood with tightly packed victorian style housing (think duplexes and the like)
>His house is on the end of the street and the back half is newly renovated
>He runs a home dental office and offers his services for free to the poor (mostly migrants)
>He has 3 large dogs of which i have already experienced 1 biting me through the eyes of a child
>He likes to keep clothing from his victims and has a room full of coats/jackets
>cold climate and rainy (so far i'm thinking london)
>the man is a sub-saharan muslim
>the neighbours on his immediate right are chav trash who constantly fight
>his last victims were a mother and daughter (7-9) who were also muslim

please i know you will think this is roleplaying or a joke but if you have the ability then help locate this bastard so we can report him.
>>
>>19277708
Isle of Man.
>>
>>19277708
sent ;)
>>
>>19277708
https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help/index.html

please consider it
>>
I'm going to keep listing details as they come to me.

>He has a small backyard that is more of a horizontal strip (about 5m wide and 30m long)
>He has no advertising for his dental services at the front of his house (i believe most people find it through some sort of social service)
>He has 2 bathrooms, 1 is in the lobby, the other in the back
>The lobby has a sort of mini decor bridge that arches over a reflecting pond
>There was another man there once posing as his assistant but i believe it was his friend or cousin (another sub-saharan muslim)
>In his lobby he shows off his dental equipment and tries to make it look professional and as friendly as possible
>A lot of his tools hang on the wall in this kind of interactive display that entertains the children

I realise that this sounds like some really shitty creepypasta,however this description is mostly for remote viewers.
>>
>>19277749
>>19277750
>sub-saharans detected
>>
>>19277760
No one here is going to entertain your fucking schizophrenia, go seek help and stop getting lost in your delusions.
>>
>>19277771

You need to get the fuck off of /x/
>>
>>19277785
No shit, everyone thinks they can pick and choose what kind of schizophrenia they wish to have. "Let's see I like a da alliums, but da remote viewing is da schizzy"
>>
>>19277771
look i envy you that you can live under the veil of reality but these viewings have haunted me for weeks and i will do whatever i can to better the chances of this man being caught. YOU have not experienced being raped and tortured by this man, no point in talking though just more details:

>he is bald, although wears a wig and some kind of white head wrap
>he's about 6'3, slim but muscular
>there IS a chimney coming from the kitchen that adjoins his backyard
>He has no basment or attic that i have been able to find
>Whenever i try to leave the house a sort of jerky, white flaming being blocks me ( i believe it is some sort of spirit, perhaps driving his hunger)
>The main lobby is very white, very clean
>He has an admin desk but again no sort of logo or labelling anywhere
>>
>>19277750
This, this right here.

>>19277798
You're all fucking lunatics that never leave your fucking homes, and wish and prat to be different so you create stories to make your dreadful lives seem interesting, paranormal will never be taken seriously because of fucking wack jobs like op. Instead of helping the mentally ill, /x/ eggs them on. That's why this board is universally known as the board for retards. The iq of this place must be a median of 80.
>>
>>19277821
Hahaha you're funny, your poor ego. Remote viewing falls into the very very very broad category of that which is not normal
>>
>>19277835
Roleplaying gets old
>>
>>19277821

You really think alot of people practice the occult or whatever system they use because they wish to be different, huh?

I think you need to get out of your room, anon
>>
Bumpity bump bump
>>
>Muslim killing muslims
Why are you attempting to stop this man again?
>>
There's a few idiots in this thread that should go complain elsewhere or do something useful once in their life. Project Stargate confirmed Remote Viewing.

With that said, I can't help since I don't know how. But I do hope someone can.
>>
>>19277819
>>Whenever i try to leave the house a sort of jerky, white flaming being blocks me ( i believe it is some sort of spirit, perhaps driving his hunger)
Blast that fucker with holy energy and leave.

Also, a dentist in an actual house in a residential area? Is that shit even legal where you are?!

Remote viewing often includes subconscious additions as the brain tries to make up for gaps and distortion in what could be described as the "signal quality." Imagine an old antenna TV and a shitty signal. Instead of perceiving static, the brain of a remote viewer will often fill in the blanks with whatever seems legit.

Due to that effect, you shouldn't just believe what you perceive that way.When viewing verifiable locations, I've found that I have about 40-50% accuracy compared to physical pictures seen later.

Geographic features/buildings especially come in like shite and some are entirely invented - but enough are right to know I did make a connection.

Take it as you will...
>>
>>19277708
OP I have important information for you are you still here?
>>
>>19279816
coughing up blood all of a sudden but yeah i'm still here
>>
How to incriminate an inocent /x/style.
Nice try op.
>>
>>19279843
That's why you shouldn't push yourself so hard.

Try the viewing in a deep meditation but this time look for details like mail or a magazine that'll have the postal address on it.

Also realize even if you do get authorities to take you seriously they'll never make a move without some proof. A good get around the spirit blocking you is to try the area 'next door' such as the neighbors he always fights with, his energy will be on them enough to trace back towards for viewing.

Your goal in this endeavor,assuming you're legit, is to find an address. There's various ways to do this. Mail, magazines, the front of the house, if he uses internet see what his homepage defaults to for a country (.uk, .nz, etc), are there any major landmarks in the distance? Can you find street names or a mailbox? Move away from the magnets that attract you to garnish useful information. That's your focus.
>>
>entered this bread with no idea what remote viewing was
>thinking this thread could be an ok arg
>reads on
>why are peeps shitting on op for reasons other than being a faggot
>reads on
>now understands all.
>>
File: fun.jpg (84KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
84KB, 488x516px
>>19277749
>>19277750
>>19277771
>>19277821
Not wanting to role-play out this clearly fake scenario
>>
Try astral projection. If you get good enough at it, you would be able to find out where the location is, and be sure of it.
>>
Ok OP fellow RVer here I think you are seriously misunderstanding how this all works. You are making 90% of this shit up because you cannot get complex descriptions from RVing. Could you explain your process?
>>
>>19277708
>The man lives in a well off neighborhood with tightly packed victorian style house (think duplexes an the like)
>the neighbors on his immediate right are chav trash who constantly fight
>>
OP is probably on to something. Maybe he has seen something in real time but is afraid to report. So making this remote viewing story. Don't be afraid and report to the authorities.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.