[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE NOISE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD IS BACK (SKY TRUMPETS)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

File: bez-imeni-1.jpg (37KB, 703x403px) Image search: [Google]
bez-imeni-1.jpg
37KB, 703x403px
so, i go jogging regularly inside the small forest outside my hometown, and when i do i use my old creative mp3 player because my phone doesn't fit in my pockets and can fall out when running.
When a few miles out i was sat on a rock catching my breath when i started to feel a deep "hum" going to my body accompanied by a loud banging and grinding sound coming from the sky.
I HAVE NO FUCKIng IDEA WHAT THIS IS.
I wasn't freaked out, just exited to finally hear this shit after i heard about it in like 2010-11 and being skeptical but interested.

Anyhow, here is the (shitty) recording i made on my POS mp3 player laid on a rock.
i recorded for a bout 2 mins before it ran out of space.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CI2XGJYvEe

anyhow, the sound died off after about 3 and a half minutes - it just faded away.

Thoughts?
>>
bumping.
Is it a phenomenon?
is it human made?
is tech involved?
Question everything.
>>
>>19277695
I've heard that the sound is supposedly tectonic plates shifting around, but those are some pretty unsettling noises
>>
>>19278180
Heard that too but nobody posts the science behind this citation
>>
>>19278180
lol, tectonic plates shifting is bullshit
nobody heard these sounds for all these years
and all of the sudden they do?

you have to be retarded to think that
>>
>>19278283

The sounds have been present for decades, they just haven't been popular or easily recorded until recently.

I'm not saying I believe that they are tectonic shifts, but it's the only theory I've heard that doesn't seem like utter bullshit
>>
>>19277695
You know these are ops to feed entities by making people react off emotion, right? You're only perpetuating it.
>>
>>19278315
What?
>>
>>19278253
Well we can't exactly test that theory can we.
>>
>>19278315
>>19278329
Seconding the what response
>>
>>19278315
Reminds me of the fear machine in Hellblazer comics.
Art imitates life imitates art.
>>
>>19278329
Exactly what I just said. There are beings that feed on not only the chemical reaction of your emotions but also the residual echo it leaves on the Universe. It's the same thing with sports events and television & film. Actually pretty much anything.
>>
>>19278348
Who are these beings and how do they emit the sound?
>>
>>19278348
Does it hurt us? If it doesn't hurt us for them to feed on our residual echoes, is there anything we can do to make tastier echoes? Obvs I don't want them to feed on us if it actually hurts us, but residual echoes sound like things we're not using anymore.
>>
>>19278354
Divinities and I don't know how they emit the sound.
>>19278355
You'd want to do the exact opposite and control your emotions, it'll have a good effect. Doing the opposite will make you less coveted.
>>
File: 1498337586830.jpg (355KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1498337586830.jpg
355KB, 2464x1648px
>>19278348
Saying something is one thing.
back your comment up on research and reading material.
otherwise your not much help to anons wanting to learn.
>>
>>19278348
how can I harvest this energy and what can I do with it? I make music and I don't want any gay ass demon stealing my energies
>>
>>19278374
>>19278383
JEJ

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf
>>
There is one video of "strange sky sounds" recorded at a baseball game. It was broadcast on TV and the announcers even mentioned that "those are some eerie sounds." This was an indoor ballpark so it had to be pretty loud to be heard inside and over the sound of the crowd.

Somebody in the comments said that it sounded like a large airplane downshifting gears for landing.

I can think of a problem with this, if the announcers were disturbed by the sounds then it was something novel for them. If airplanes always make this sound when downshifting gears, why haven't they heard it before?

But, it's also the only explanation that doesn't sound like complete bullshit. What else could it be? Is it supposed to be some kind of demonic entity?

If we're going for a religious explanation for all of this, wouldn't those sounds be followed by the second coming of Christ?

I rule out supernatural explanations for this (I am a Christian, btw) and go with tectonic plates. Or sonic booms, or airplane gears.
>>
File: 557.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>>
>>19278372
I practice emotional channeling exercises for creative purposes. I like to practice feeling specific emotions or thought-emotion complexes with tremendous intensity and purity. I'm probably coveted quite thoroughly.

Possibly relatedly, I sometimes have to cleanse dark things out of my dreams with lightning, but I enjoy that process too. I winged a goddess of night with lightning and she actually ran away!
>>
>>19278394
That baseball video just sounds like wind to me, essentially the arena has become like a bottle the wind blows into producing the sound.
>>
https://youtu.be/LsgrRmHW8ro
This sound at 4.39 sounds similar to the noise i recorded.
>>
>>19278424

Except that it's an indoor stadium. I know the announcer said "somebody shut the door" but the stadium shouldn't allow that much wind inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaA_WQz49ZI

I guess this game took place on the same day as the East Coast earthquake. Sounds bet aftershocks? I didn't think Tampa Bay felt vibrations of that earthquake, but who knows. That would mean the sound was tectonic plates.
>>
>>19278388
thanks anon, once I harvest enough energy I'll tell the insider you helped me
>>
Some massive machine digging underground?
>>
>>19278348
who told you that, or where did you learn that?

I several times had the idea, that we are just here to "feed" our creators with sth...next question would be: Why do they (the creators who we feed) live, and do they serve same purpose to another "creator"? ...this is becoming Fractal,...and I FKN WANNA KNOW WHY WE LIVE

Please, help a brother out and be some serious guy!
>>
>>19278505
We live in the Divine because The Creator was lonely and has creative properties. We live on this Earth because we fell from Divinity.
>>
>>19278519
and why does he live?
>>
>>19278180
that would be an eartquake, not some sounds coming from above.
>>
>>19278583
Because it's necessary
>>
me >>19278505 again
>Q: well I´d have to say your divine law has fucked up this planet and its people very well!
>A: Peasants like you don´t understand that you do it, nobody else.
Btw, by what you just said you lenghtened your stay here on Earth one more lifetime....my
condolences.

WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?? Again...a lot of times i thought "those poor idiots...they'll be doomed to live again as a human, on this world, in this dimension...."

Was my intuition right all the time? Is this a playground to develop for higher (lets call it) "Dimensions"? If so, is there a final goal?
>>
>>19278589
why?
>>
>>19278505 (You) again
>Btw, by what you just said you lenghtened your stay here on Earth one more lifetime....my
>condolences.
that was supposed to be greentext to, sry
>>
>>19278597
Otherwise we wouldn't know our limits as humans and created beings so we wouldn't understand reality to its fullest extent. This includes magic being real. Magic is completely real, it's just hidden.
>>
>>19278614
why then never ever something "paranormal" happens to me? I believe in it...I just dont know why I dont have these "powers"? I have the feeling life is a bit like truman show, as too many "incidents" happening. Not even big things...just everyday things like you think of sth...it happens...

if any Divine being will read this..please...help a tortured soul!
>>
>>19277695
I never heard it... thus it's not real.
>>
>>19278646
The secrets of magic and the Creator of All will remain a secret.
>>
File: 79757770788.jpg (65KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
79757770788.jpg
65KB, 852x480px
>>19278602
>>Btw, by what you just said you lenghtened your stay here on Earth one more lifetime....my
>>condolences.

De ja vu hidden hand is that you?
>>
>>19277695
Do research stuff anon, this sound was recorded just last winter in Spokane Washington with great audio video.

Type Spokane Washington sky trumpet sound. Or California

You and your shitty ass recording.
>>
>>19278348
FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! I'm soo tired of something actually paranormal being related to "demons"

I've herd power line tension vibrating

Snow plows across the surface of road

Holy trumpets

Some vibration emitted from earths turning

But "demons" eating a power source?!?!

So happy when summer is over......I'm going back to the tiki!!!
>>
>>19278383
Summer is almost over.....
>>
>>19278315
you're talking about loosh correct?
>>
>>19278724
Where did I say demons? I said Divinities, you said demons, that's your own bias. I'm here all year around, bro.
>>19278735
Yeah, something like that
>>
>>19278494
Hmmmmmm.... Interesting
>>
>>19278706
Thats a scary sound for sure.
>>
>>19278739
Also, it's related to these beings that feed on you, I mean you yourself provoke them to feed on you, but it's because people believe these falsehoods with vigor. In no way are the Divinities attacking you, they're just doing their job.
>>
File: Project BlueBeam.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
Project BlueBeam.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19278755
Sound of 7 trumpets in Revelation ?:O
>>
>>19278881
I have no idea what that guy is talking about in the pic you posted. I do not know of a "fake" revelation but I would not doubt it happening. That does not change the fact that Aliens exist and that there is a war going on between many Alien races we do not know about. If there is an "alien invasion", I would assume its fake, because the Aliens have ALWAYS been here. Hence why the final chapter in the Bible is called Revelation (the revealing or disclosure of information) and not Invasion (unwelcome intrusion into a domain). I don't know what the "7" trumpets are, but I know that "trumpets" are how people used to describe the sounds of nearby Alien ships. And as is the wars on this planet, there are so many details that make up the War above us. There are "good" races, "bad" races, neither, and both. What I was talking about when I said OPs picture was closer than they thought, I was referring to the fact that the statues are depictions of beings from one of the "good" races. However, the "trumpets" could be from either side.
>>
File: alienssoon.jpg (382KB, 700x2494px) Image search: [Google]
alienssoon.jpg
382KB, 700x2494px
>>19278947
>Be on /x/
>Doesn't know that aliens = demons=fallen angels
There are no good aliens, or good magik. Anything that seems good, is deception desu
>>
>>19278961
so because I'm on a certain website I should agree with a consensus? The truth is not a consensus. And you back it up with some pictures glued together? Is this the thought process on 4chan these days?
>>
>>19278961
>Aliens are fallen angels
Humans are fallen Divinities
>no good aliens
Then there are no good humans
>no good magik
Right, The Creator would make magic a thing only to forbid you from using it. Okay.
>>
>>19277695
It sounds like a distorted fire/tornado siren winding down, but the initial booming is pretty disturbing.
>>
>>19279180
I'm assuming you are the same anon referring to the beings that feed on negative energy (fear, anger, hate, etc), you are on the right path. Thank you for clearing other things up with the other anons. People are quick to jump from one pool to another without taking ANY time to think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
>>19278739
Anon be like....
>>
File: pcc.jpg (48KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
pcc.jpg
48KB, 351x351px
>>19277695
Anyone got more mysterious vocaroos?
>>
>>19278646
Alright, I'm obviously just a drunk dude at a computer, but I'm curios. What would be help for you if suddenly some spoop just showed up and said "Hey, I'm bored, I give you what ever you think you want as long as it isn't too unreasonable" Ie set the sky on fire. . . basically a wish
>>
S-see you in September
>>
>>19278372
The one with the arms, correct? Very large, almost mechanical looking?
I wouldn't be surprised if that was something it was doing, but there has to be an easier way than making a loud sound. Surely that's a bonus for what it's mainly doing, or am I thinking too much into it?
>>
>>19280862
I have no idea what you're talking about? One of your astral travels?
>>
>>19280886
While meditating on the sound of the "sky trumpets" that's what I saw. Sorry for confusing you.
>>
>>19280574
>what would you want from a divine being that would grant you one wish

TRUTH....nothing more...the reason why I'm trapped in this shithole.
Why does anything exist at all? What is the goal, is there even one? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHY ISN'T THERE NOTHING?

In one word...truth...understand my existence fully. And if there is a "creator" understand his nature of existence, and if the creator has a creator I wann understand his nature too, and if the creator of the creaotr has a creaotr....i think you get the thing
>>
>>19278673
how do you know you sick fuck? Just because YOU will never know doesnt mean its unknowable...go play Flappy Bird or whatever is the trend right now...
>>
>>19278089
Question the videos then.
Dumb bitch.
>>
>>19281394
Because the way to get the magic and secrets is a secret.
>>
>>19282608
somebody's gotta know the secrets...otherwise a secret can't exist. If nobody knows the secret its called "unknown" not "secret"....

There's a flaw in your argument. For most people its pretty much "unknowable" or "a secret for ever" ...for some it won't stay hidden for that long.
>>
>>19282873
People do know the secrets, and they'll never tell you them. The people that know the secrets are chosen to know the secrets. You can be chosen too, but you have to prove yourself. I don't know how, so don't ask.
>>
Most of the videos on YouTube are fake or share sounds or are edited
>>
>>19283147
I compared the war of the world sounds to the french video and they dont match, or maybe it was edited.
>>
>>19278180
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CI2XGJYvEe
sounds like someone is hitting pots with eachother then throwing them down a staircase
and the echo is good
>>
>>19278180
I live in tectonic land and we never get those sounds.

Those are space sounds for lack of a more accurate description.
>>
Can anyone run noise removal and boost the sound?
>>
>>19278348
So loosh?
>>
how'd we get to the name "sky trumpets" from grinding / banging mechanical sounds?

also if this is supposed to be the herald of some sort of End Times then ... how come it happened before, and nothing happened, and now it's back? did God hit the snooze button?

i guess if there's a dome over the flat earth this could be the sound of aliens drilling into the dome from the other side.

seems more likely it's some terrestrial thing that will turn out to be boring. but if that's the case it does seem odd that it's only big news now
>>
>>19283201
Something like that, yeah
>>
>>19283218
It would be hilarious if it was aliens drilling into the dome to save us from the archons who have trapped us in a spherical matrix

if only!
>>
>>19283169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GD9csWMK2E

Not all of them are fake but a lot of them are staged or edited to make it more paranormal when usually there are explanations
>>
>>19277695
sounds kind of like how i'd imagine space fired artillery would sound.
>>
>>19283218
>grinding / banging mechanical sounds?

sounds more like objects entering the upper atmosphere and whizzing by above
>>
>>19277695
It's just deep underground drills, man. There are cities under cities. You're not invited.
>>
>>19277695
YOU, OP, actually heard a phenomenon people call the Sky Quake. Sounds a lot like it. A grinding trumpet like sound. But sometimes, it can just be something normal like construction work you didnt see or cant see. I used to jog in the woods and actually crossed a line through a fuckin weed field and I used to go there everytime without knowing.
>>
File: ebola.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ebola.png
2MB, 1366x768px
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Win32/Expiro making sounds?
i heard you
>>
u have too edit it yourself yt i ob made it
>>
www.laurentianbank.ca From 3-94-55-206.static.cogecodata.net (206.55.94.3) icmp_seq=1 Packet filtered
>>
>>19283585
>>19283589
>>19284054
What.
>>
>>19277695
This is the conspiracy I missed! Glad to have you back.

Found this on the web http://www.shadowresearch.com/index.html
>>
>>19277695
This is the Earth singing.
>>
>>19278180
Not comforting in the slightest. This is one of few things on /x/ that really give me the creeps.
>>
Please do a noise filter reduction.
>>
>>19282884
but one thing I wanna ask u: how do you know those things? Who or what taught it to you? You speak like you're sure of you're thing...so I'm curious.
>>
>>19284267
More like Her Cry.
>>
>>19277695
Sound transposed over other layers.

Artificial.

Move along folks.
>>
>>19278505
You need Taoism. Some questions don't need answers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
>>19277695
Sounds like someone powering down a force field.
We're going to have to contact Buzz Aldrin and see what he says about this.
>>
>>19277695
I remember reading that it was caused by solar flares passing into our atmosphere, but I have no idea if that's right or not
>>
>>19277695
Simple! It is The DragonBorn!
>>
>>19278394
Oh yeah? A plane downshifting gears for landing?.... I dont remember having gears in the cockpit.
>>
>>19288049
I posted it earlier in the thread.

>>19278388
>>
>>19278348
This is a disinfo agent
>>
>>19289231
If you want to believe that, you can.
>>
>>19289231
This is a disinfo agent
>>
Wow OP, were there birds hanging out on your shoulder?
>Birds chrping are somehow clipping the recorder where LOUD SKY NOISE is faint
>>
It was just swamp gases
>>
>>19289372
The noise was mostly low frequency whilst birds are high. Shitty recorders straight up doesnt pick up low freq and clips on high freq, leaving only mid freqs somewhat unspoilt.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.