[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine Alien Photos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 14

File: euhmygod.jpg (164KB, 877x900px) Image search: [Google]
euhmygod.jpg
164KB, 877x900px
Does anyone here have any legit photos of aliens? no shitty CGI pictures. I want to see 100% proof that aliens exist.
>>
stop trying to dox me lmao
>>
File: tmp_8682-61b2095965774.jpg (10KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8682-61b2095965774.jpg
10KB, 200x199px
>>19277593
The universe is holographic. Physical reality is both real, and fabricated. Your usage of the word, proof is in contradiction with the relationship between physical reality and the conscious life which inhabits it.

With that stated, I formally invite you to observe the video linked below. Similar to the physical environment you exist within now, the video is comprised of light signals, carefully timed and placed to create the sensory perception of conscious beings, such as your self.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0dOGfr-Qc

This invitation is also extended to all who observe this thread, on this forum. Like all manifestations in physical reality, each of you individually are as perfectly free to confirm or deny the plausibility of the content in the video linked above, as your personal belief system guides you to. That is the nature of the reality experience you exist within, in this moment of our collectively shared time.
>>
You have to be an idiot to believe that aliens exist.
>>
>>19277644
>each of you individually are as perfectly free to confirm or deny the plausibility of the content in the video linked above, as your personal belief system guides you to.
What about children who don't have a belief system yet. What are they free to do?
>>
>>19277593
>>
>>19277660
They are free to confirm or deny that they personally are

>children who don't have a belief system yet

in the moment that you convey your personally held belief that there exists

>children who don't have a belief system yet.
>>
>>19277689
Your idea of freedom is wholly alien.
>>
>>19277667
Thanks, go back to /b/ please
>>
what is the deal with this image also?
>>
File: hqdefault[4].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[4].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>
File: garrus thumbnail.jpg (2MB, 961x667px) Image search: [Google]
garrus thumbnail.jpg
2MB, 961x667px
>we live in a timew when billions of people walk around with high quality camera phones on them at all times

>alien sightings and cryptoid pictures are near non-existant
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (26KB, 287x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
26KB, 287x300px
Careful with saving this, my last computer crashed when I saved it.
>>
>>19277768
we're drowning in a sea of new sighting pics and vids.
the problem is separating the real from the fake and thinking an ipod camera is good for anything besides taking pictures of your food.
also cell phone cameras are optimized to take a picture of a human face from several feet away, not an object in the sky thousands of feet away. it's not like we're all walking around with high end lenses.
>>
>>19277644
Interesting content. Are you endorsing this source? Have you any reservations, clarifications, or exuberances to share about it?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1489454650408s.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1489454650408s.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>19277593
Almost all ETs are indistinguishable from humans and are the same species or nearly the same.
>>
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
>>19277644
you think this is accurate? nibba, zetas and greys are the same fucking thing
>>
>>19279015
Racist
>>
File: apoc.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
apoc.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>19279024
I've already lived the lives of everyone why would I hate them
>>
File: tmp_3766-c692095965774.png (12KB, 583x581px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3766-c692095965774.png
12KB, 583x581px
>>19278153
>>19279015
One of the primary differences between the Zeta Reticulli is that they are located within the Reticulum constellation, which is not the same constellation as the one which Grays are from. This has ramifications regarding the structure of power between the Zeta Reticulli, and other beings that could be inhabiting the planets in orbit of stars of the same constellation which the Grays inhabit.

Since the Zeta Reticulli exist in a different constellation, in the timeline that contains the moment of time that a person makes contact with the Zeta Reticulli, they are free to ignore any signals which might be emanating from the constellation which contains the stars of planets which the Grays inhabit.

Although it is difficult to ascertain exactly who is who when it comes to deepspace travelling races with the capacity to navigate consciousness the way an interstellar craft navigates timespace, I for one think that we should take the Zeta Reticulli at their word, if the day arrives that they introduce their selves, and confirm that they are distinct from the Grays.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.