[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything about X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2

File: X AMA.jpg (54KB, 491x369px) Image search: [Google]
X AMA.jpg
54KB, 491x369px
Hello AMA about X related subjects.
I can share some of my experiences, about angels, astral travel, telepathy, synchronicity, energy, chakras and may help you explain some other X-staff that you ask.
>>
>>19277298
why does the dubstep in my dreams make me cum in a literally sense or just figuratively?
>>
>>19277314
please respond.
>>
>>19277314
Maybe because it trigger in your body some processes or vibrations-frequencies that activate in your body to cum.
Like in dogs when they see food they start to salivate.
>>
>>19277298
>other x stuff
How about oracle readings and magick? does it really have a side effect
>>
>>19277298
What are angels?
>>
>>19277298
How to Akashic record?
>>
>>19277412
I have 2 explanations for this and how it work.
>1
You have question and you ask "cards" to give you some metaphorical answers. General there can be some help and answers that can come by, but are not fixed and literal. And Angels-soul-higher self how you call it may intuitively guide you to pick the best metaphorical card for your question.
>2
Suggestions are the think, they work because you believe in them. What you believe have effect in your life, it come true for you and may not be true for other persons. Someone can have hight fear and someone may not. If you see something as negative you can change this and perceive it as positive or neutral toward you. Nothing have any effect really, only what you perceive, believe and assignee it have according to you only for you. For me cards are just cards, what they can be to me after cards is what I assignee meaning and believe.. This is how I will perceive cards. This are poker cards, numero uno, oracel and other cards decks. There is no side effect, only what you believe it have is only true for you. If you don't like your belief you can change it.

>>19277466
Is not easy to describe it I can say what I know about it.
>Angel - my personal fist encounter
I have seen once and angel. I didn't expected to see it. It show it self up for about 3 seconds but I was able to stare at it and I was not blind from it, like you are when you look in to the sun. It was like human with no legs only body and head all in white light some tin yellow on the edges. It was no threatening to me, for some reason it wished to show it self to me. This make me think that person in bible who say he have seen burning bush, what he have seen was an angel.

Some yeas after in my discoverers I have found out I have seen my higher self some how (my true self on "other side"). He-me is connected with me and we are thinking a lot alike and smile to the same jokes. He-me speak to me via dreams and intuition like pictures and thoughts.
>>
>>19277314
put that in the folder of strangest 4chan posts
>>
>>19277530
can your higher self be a dark energy?
>>
Afterlife?
>>
>>19277530
So, what's an angel then?
>>
>>19277626
I don't like to talk if dark energy exist or not. I just don't know. Humans can assignee any meaning to what this might be. I can say on earth we have duality that give as chooses and free will. To think and do what we like. It can be perceived by you to be "dark" if you have self believe that make you perceive it like this. Your higher self is not dark is made of love.

>>19277631
There is afterlife and reincarnation exist. Christianity have distorted this information to be unique and bring some fears so they say you have YOLO. Fear = control.
Have kids have some fear and knowledge when you have no told them?
We can access Akashic record, and pick up some information's from past life's. Like if you have bean artist you may more easily be good in art when some have to learn to do it.

There are Books by Michael Newton where he do regressions on people and they talk about afterlife. In short your physical body don't work or will die soon, you-soul go out of it and then you go to place where you have bean before you reincarnated. There you are choosing what your next life will be like and what body you like to be in. To experience what you prefer. There si no satan or hell on other side.

>For more search for past life, kids past life, past life regression, Michael Newton books

>>19277641
In short is you. Your soul/ higher self/ your true self when you are not incarnated, made of pure love.
>>
>>19277524
Answer me dammit
>>
>>19277298
is there some sort of astral all powerfull being who only wants our demise like cthulhu and shit?
>>
Can energy be used to act upon inanimate objects/self defense? If yes, how?
>>
>>19277524
You have to wish for it just once with pure intent (don't be in wishing mode to long). Then be in touch-connected with your innate body that is connected all time to your personal Akashic record. Then you can use your body to ask for questions.

>Sort of Swing, you know some use if to find water (innate body to indicate / tell where water is)
Per example you sit down and you ask only personal questions and let your physical body to respond to you. You say to your innate body to lean forward if is true if is false it lean back. Then you ask with what you know but you act like you don't the answer. Is my name Anon?

>>19277733
No there is not such thing. You can imagined and will be true for you there is no negative forces there.
In astral plane you can create your space and you can create there good or not good things as you like. When you go out astral they don't effect you (never did only you perceive this way). They don't exist when you don't look because you are who create all in astral plane that you perceive. If you think they do is your choose. Angel can be present there and guide you not literally but by energy. Personally for me astral travel is good tool for visualization practices to see things in 3 dimensions in your mind.
Read >>19277530 point >2
>>
>>19277298
How do i astral project? What should i read to learn?
>>
>>19277765
They can be. You can project your energy in to stone. Take energy from stone. Duality give/take aka share. How to change it? This is more difficult to do, is possible. I will try my best to explain. You have to connect with the stone and be one with it and then change your self to jump in new parallel dimension where stone is flower. Like you force your will in to stone and you change his and your vibration with your connection with it to flower it will have to do the shift. The less interference there is from other people, your thinking and emotional swings the better. In simple you like to make flower from stone and there you are just focused on this. This is just about creating what you like. You are creator of your world.

I make coin to disappear as young kid age of ~4
>Why I did it it was fun for me to do it
>I was having coin in my hand and I got idea to make it disappear
>I put it behind my back and hold it in hand
>I have one thought in my mind and repeating it all over
>I have no perception of time when Iam doing this (dimensional shifting I guess)
>Disappear, disappear, disappear,... (3-5min maybe)
>I put my hands in front of me, open hands I don't see coin
>Look behind if it have fallen from hand I never find it

>Protection
You personally are responsible for protecting your self. There is no one else. Trough your higher self (who si all events and people at once) connection and guidance, you can intuitively know where to be at the right time and place (guidance) so to be safe from what you don't like or may harm you.
I use this to not be in touch by police and car like accidents. It simple I wish I don't like to be in accidents and police to chase me for what ever. After this I listen to my higher self full time for guidance trough thought, feeling and pictures.

You cast light in dark place, dark will run away. Light have energy, dark have not is absence of light. If you are casting light nothing can touch you. Light = love, compassion.
>>
>>19277298
Shit. AMA thread and I have nothing to ask about. Energy and chakras. How important are these things? What are they supposed to do?
>>
What is god like
>>
>>19277964
There are lot of info how to do it. http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection
Is more on willing to do an practices. What you read is only guidance. Fallow your intuition-soul to get your answers.

This is how I started.
>You have to imagine you self to be in another place or town far away. For me was 100km enough.
>There was force that pull my astral body back this is why I need distance
>Find out positive and negative attract like magnets
>Make my physical body to be positive and astral is positive to repeal
>Done it before sleep, telling my body to relax so not to be in panic to what I might see
>Relaxing breathing in the rhythm 3second in 3second out
>Then I when out imagining in my mind some meter above me
>Is this real? Start to imagine rotation my self fast in different directions
>I feel on my physical body the forces of rotation like dizziness
>Then I travel to place far from me
>Or create my place, city how I like like real place where to live

Astral travel - I did a lot, and I have found out
>You can make love-sex and feel the person like this. You feel energy, astral body in this way. Like shaking-tickling. Effecting other person mood.
>You can see on long distances other places, room people are in over the phone Iam talking to
>You really need to be in mood for it and there have to be allowance for this. If someone don't like to be seen you will not see his "picture". Your astral body - soul know there location
>Astrally you can be next to the person and you personally you don't know where that person is. Your astral body-soul know where that person is and in some seconds astrally you are next to them. This make me think that our astral body know a lot more then physical mind know. This can explain how some synchronicity can occur, yet they have bean planed in astral plane, before you get information's in physical body if you like, then you can experience this and get to know "unexpected and unknown person" to you psychical body self
>>
I can AP well but I as soon as I feel the vibration I bail out because of an awful fear comes over me, how do I get past that? I didn't even know what AP was a few months ago until I looked up what was happing to me.
>>
I know someone who's an APer and they meet a younger girl she offers her hand and screams if you don't take it but she shows horrible images and scenes. Who or what is that?
>>
I think OP might be legit.
Tell me about dangers associated with telepathy. What should I avoid?
>>
File: 1499196760213.jpg (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499196760213.jpg
217KB, 750x1334px
Do you ever chill and if so is it at the tiki?
>>
>>19278037 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhX6LoNZdAc
Chakras are interdenominational connections, quantum on it self.
To access interdenominational energy from your soul, surrounding place you are in. To receive intuitive information from your soul-higher self. Like a telephone connection or wifi. Energy that you need for you life. Chakras are sort of soul connection with human body.
You can go to earth chakra-s and feel this energy and be energized and your actions can be assisted from earth. Co-creating with Gaia some say. There are nods end nulls of earth chakras some are good to live on it some are not because it may drain your energy or give energy. There are more then 7 chakras in human body maybe 14. Maybe some are out of our body. How well are balanced our chakras this is how well we can feel. You can have energy block and you may feel some pain. Good flow balanced is good to have. Chakra can give or receive energy.

How I was helped on emotional block
>Some abusive ex betrayed me. Some how I blocked my hearth chakra.
>Was not able to get this off for years
>Meat a person, talk about this to me
>It see what is wrong, it do the opening
>Give some energy, take some back
>It know how I was feeling, in instants if my mood change
>All of this was done over the distance of about 130km

Is possible to give and receive energy's.
With some exchange of energy with one person I unblocked energy block I feel it like some pain every day it don't hurt it is just there. It feel like some release and when chakra was open and clean from emotional pain.
Like there was flow out from it going all over my body. I don't know how was done person just liked to (help) do it so.
>>19278044
You are god and have the same ability's as he do, to create. You don't have as incarnated human mind of god to see it all. So you use your connection with higher self to access this mind. You are god in human body, and maybe just seeing your self as human. You are more then this, more beautiful
>>
>>19278230
Get read of your fear then, is what you can, do during the day and do astral travel before sleep.
I had this fear to I think I just worked over it and what scared me more was all of my creation of "demons". Clear mind with no expectation may help you

>Intent and affirmations
Get it off with intent your fear. Have clear desire in mind to get it off. You start to believe and making your self to believe you are not afraid of this vibration.
Use affirmations to help you in this. I am anon.. aim not afraid aim protected by my soul. Use what affirmation work best for you. Do abracadabra. Look for what you think, if you don't like what you think, just change your thoughts. What you think do effect how you shape your reality in AP is more fast and fluid

>“Abracadabra” is actually a Hebrew phrase meaning “I create (A’bra) what (ca) I speak (dab’ra).”
>Vibration is your body soul that you are feeling aka astral body. Don't be afraid of your self. Love your self first

>Facing fear
Be calm and peaceful, relax your self before you do AP. Just go in to AP and stay longer times in this. If you don't feel okey stop and continue when you feel safe to do it. Make safe place if you need. Look for what you think in the process.

>>19278265
I have not come across dangers with telepathy. What there you may take as danger is the sole thing that, if you listen to other person he is connected with you like mobile call and he can talk back to you. Hello anon!

Telepathy
>Be ~12
>Siting in front my class mate
>Some how was able to know what he will say seconds before he did
>Before I was able to tell this to someone else he will spell it

Telepathy 2 dream
>I wake up from dream, I was in dream like state
>I hear my girlfriend voice singing a song
>I talk to her about it
>She say she have this song in her mind
I think this was possible, because we have bean on the same frequency and have bean able to hear what other person have bean thinking. Distance was over 100km at the time
>>
>>19278242
A person who don't look over to what he or she is thinking and how what she or he think create the world of AP.
Or a person who like this things and to create scenes like this. And give you some amazing story's.
There is nothing that attack you in AP, what you see as attacking you is your mind, ideas and thought that you put in to AP to be created is what you see. Who do AP, is who control all of it what it will he/she see there.

You can create your house, city, country in there and your imaginative self can live there and do what you like it to do. You can fly or run, your imagination is the limit there. If you put fears in there you will get fear out of it.

>There is no silver cord in AP, so far to my knowledge. This is more human invention, when spirit can interdenominational be connected to all of his self parts trough chakras.

>>19278278
I relax my self when I can. Not like chill. I don't go to the tiki.
>The Master is doing the exercises, practice makes perfect.
When you are chilling, you can practice to stay relaxed in all life situations.
>>
>>19278362
Eh. I don't buy Spirit Science's definition. It's too simplistic and answers very few questions.
>>
Can telekineses work in real life?
>>
>>19277298
Have your abilities granted you any experience (or meeting) that gave you a clear sense of your goal(s) in this lifetime? Or outside of it?
>>
>>19278621
I know, I tried to give you more information that I can remember about chakras.
Once I got some from there.

We have chakras in hands. There was one time that I shake hand with one man and I felt this vibrations that I do when I astral travel or breathe deeply in meditation to relax . I don't know how to explain this.

With use of hand chakras you can create a ball and feel this energy with your hands.
Sort of like to make them more sensitive and activate hands chakras.
>You rube your hands together
>Pull them apart
>Fell the attraction-repulsion
>Play with it

>>19278696
Yes it can and was done before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa1_EEShWWU
How is done is trough use of frequencies. Normally this frequencies we humans produce when we are angry. So you see, is physical force we don't know a lot about it because is not easily controlled and is not visible, but it effects was observed.

>>19278700
As a kid I have first memory that gave me drive, to search and knowings that there is more then physical world. "Is dark, I hear sound, see light, see dark, then I see colors later in time." It taken some years to know truly what it is. I just didn't liked to do it (intuitively I think I know it what it was). It is not easy to do, to tell humans about "para-normal", humans abilities, to make people to know, how to create and manifest. From one book I was reading there was talk about some kind of Indigo kids, what there role in world was. I found my self fit in to this. I think all experiences over the years guided me to this. It just was, when Iam willing to do it and get rid of false informations and fears from society that really bother me with what I know is true. I was trying to get off this false information's my whole life. Now Iam clean of this, and all the fears have bean the last point on i. People tell me how world is. But my self I know world is different. You see how hard this is, like in movie Matrix tell to person they are living in a Matrix.
>>
>>19277298
Who was phone!?!? ...sorry just passing through
>>
I am very bored, what is something cool i can do right now o not be bored?
>>
Can we get out by figuring out the glitch and is it different for everyone?
>>
>>19278885
>phone
>>19278152
Here I talk about: I was on the phone call with one person and I was able to see in what room, colors of wall, what was inside and what dimension room have.
>>19278362
Here I talk about: How chakra is like a mobile phone that can connect you with your soul-higher self.

>>19278898
Go out and talk to people in person.
Take a walk or a ride to new place you have not bean before.
Do farming, make your self a diner.
Physical exercises.
Read a book.
Dance, sing, listen to songs,.. BE CREATIVE!

Deferentially learn to be creative.

>>19278905
I don't know what you mean the glitch it can be any thing. What if there is no glitch and is just misunderstanding or luck of information about one particular topic.
>is it different for everyone
How you enlighten your self and live your life is different totally from other people. You find your path to enlightenment. No one here say you how to do it. Just question are you willing to do it?
Maybe you are asking me about this. Every person live in there own reality. No one have the same experience, just similarity. No one think the same thought if they do then they are doing telepathy. Because they are on the same frequency.

Here as humans we have always something to explore and learn if we did know all there wound be no point to be here right? What new can you learn and explore then. You can go and live like on vacation on the planet, there is no judgment of this is your life is up to you to live it how you like.
>>
>>19278969
>Go out and talk to people in person.
Take a walk or a ride to new place you have not bean before.
Do farming, make your self a diner.
Physical exercises.
Read a book.
Dance, sing, listen to songs,.. BE CREATIVE!

Good ideas, thanks!
>>
>>19278979
No problem. Make your self a good live you prefer.
>Stay happy
>>
>>19279023
will do :)
>>
>>19278969
Thank you man
>>
>>19279385
No problem, I can answer more when I have time. If there are new questions.
>I think to make more treads like this.
>>
>>19279427
Its funny how you responded about exactly the thing I was asking for even though I gave you a really vague question
>>
Have old bloody urine, will it help to give as a sacrifice to get something?
>>
>>19279446
Who know dear anon. The glitch really got me hanging. I use my intuition to recollect my memory about this and what it might be. Then I got thinking what is like this: the glitch. There is chance my higher self assisted me with this. I read somewhere that all writing and doing art is channeling. It can appear to be my personal thoughts from my human brains if you know what I mean by this but in reality is my higher self-soul giving me this thought. Is like what I and He think we think in since at once with no time delay.

>>19279465
Go to see a doctor. You don't need to sacrifice any thing to get something spiritually. How killing a sheep help gods? It only help to feed starving humans.
Why you don't just let go of what you don't need and what make you unhappy in life?
As lies, fears, judgment, remorse. We all did some mistakes, we can learn and not repeat them.

Only humans who have create only idea of demons and Satan is who make you think that you need to sacrifice something.
Do you think god who love you is asking you for sacrifice in any way or form.
>There are no demons or Satan, this is human made

Misunderstanding and lies can make the glitch and make you wonder what is true.
When you know and stand in your truth no one can change and shape you.
People try to put you in to there truth, here you can see how you stand in your truth. (It helps if you lost fears)
They can do all they like and you just smile back because you know what is true.
And only you are in control to shape your self and your life.
>>
>>19277298
For awhile I was getting musical ringtones in my right ear, but lately they've stopped. Any insights on what they might have been? I don't have tinnitus, either.
>>
>>19279541
Sorry I think your headphones have stooped working or you turn of the volume. Go and charge your phone battery.
There is no spiritual information I can give you about it.
>Consider telepathy, did you stooped listen to radio you like?
>>
Do transcended beings have the ability to basically pretend to be human, roaming the Earth freely and the likes?
>>
Is a libra man compatible with a cancer woman?
>>
>>19279630
>transcended being
How you define this? This is how I understand it.
I say there was human who transcended with his work after dead to other side. Then this human/soul he can as soul come and move among humans as he like to. He is invisible to humans eyes. He do what he like, go to see the sea, mountains, be among humans, help humans if humans ask by free will for help. Soul on other side don't interfere with humans if we humans don't give intent for it.

>>19279647
Sorry Iam don't know alot about horoscope, look on the web for compatibility. There are other horoscopes too, like Chinese horoscope and Mayan horoscope look for this one if you are interesting in to this, for me they appear to be more accurate.
>I don't like to misled you to pretend I know something I don't
>>
>>19278866
I'm the anon who asked about your childhood memories and drives. You explained everything almost exactly how I would for mine!

I'm having my own experiences, finally, after beginning to trust in MY view of the world and stop listening to all of the negative thoughts others were putting into my head. You're right--it's so important to do, but so difficult in explaining to others.
>>
>>19279714
>You're right--it's so important to do, but so difficult in explaining to others.
I feel this anon, I know but is possible to be done. If it was not then my logic say I will not receive this information's. Trough experience people can learn this things and see they are real. That human mind is above space, time, matter. And what we think shape our reality.

>Best advice I can give to all is, Work on yourself. Love and trust in to yourself. First!!!
If you are afraid just go and find a way to get fear off from your life.
If you have a problem, find solution for it. It can be found, is just about, if you are willing to do it. I was declining (my life goal) some things, when is time and people are more ready for this information is good to share. And in process gathered information's, experiences, and working on myself was good. Now as who Iam I create my personal world as I like. No other human I allow to shape me. Truly I think this was my life path and challenges, with help of my soul to learn trough intuition it have guided me.
>>
Apart from Michael Newton's books, is there any other literature you could recommend?
>>
>>19279911
I read only 2 books series of him. Other things about afterlife I found on the internet and youtube channels. I don't have a lot of time to look for it on the internet. But his books are good descriptions of past lifes, what on the other side we are doing. One more book I like the best is not about afterlife but our human history, present and future. There is talk about some paranormal thing that have bean done, different way to live.
https://www.amazon.com/Inuaki-Reptilian-within-Confessions-Extraterrestrial-ebook/dp/B00JDIBX10
>>
>>19277863
>They don't exist when you don't look because you are who create all in astral plane that you perceive
you have never been to other places that where not your own place in the astral world where you?
There are things that can take on your body where you are out, the astral plane is a dangerous place.
>>
>>19279681
>He do what he like, go to see the sea, mountains, be among humans, help humans if humans ask by free will for help
Im asking this cause a certain experience with a friend showed/hinted me that he's some kind of an agent from the other side, emboddied on Earth to help people. My schizo guess is that he's a transcended human who went back to Earth, pretending he's a normal human like us, to help and guide people. Tell me if it sounds plausible at all.
>>
>>19280124
I tried to be in others places. How do I find this astraly? I don't know. I can think lam in Asia but if my mind have no concept of this I can't perceive it. I may allow my soul to give me pictures. But my soul will not go about to scare me. There is nothing negative is just absent of light. Why you like to perceive negative things? Some tell me there might be something but I fear not. No concept I have. Tell me more about it.

>>19280169
Okey this is different. I know it like this. Personally I think is possible. Humans put limits more then souls. In news as kid there was reports of peoples and video records how they have seen Jesus dressed as old man who come in church to listen and be there. Or on the streets.
Personally I once wished to see Jesus for the sole thing to experience just what you described. It was just me walking and old woman I hit with my body bacouse of not looking where I walk and she was nice to me, make apology and walk on. Never seen her again.
Second: I seen a female very beautiful, dressed all in white with gloves too. And never seen her again. This was after I asked to see Jesus.
>>
>>19277298
how big is your spirit dick
>>
>>19280475
As big I can imagine it to be. Circumference can be large enough so you can feel it good.
Really spirits don't have human like body. They can take any shape they prefer. They don't have what they don't need like you don't have 8 arm's.
>>
Since we seem to be on the same reality, how do you tell if your physical reincarnation is the last one?
>>
Are we really reborn into the same life over and over again
>>
>>19281165
I read this only once about this last reincarnation. When a human have developed his ability to create what he prefer and he had become more like a god on the planet. When he was about to die. He had problem to die, bacouse he was god and you can't kill god. He was assisted in this by his sister. But part of his energy he left on the planet for human assistance. This is what I read and make me think this was his last reincarnation. But trully I can't know it. From other sources we have had been on other planet's to. If there we have become like god. Apparently we come to incarnate on this planet for some reasons. To explore something about our self. I think reincarnation never ends maybe only for some long time you don't reincarnate or you go to the other planet-s.

>>19281188
I don't think so, sort of. What I know is that what was on the planet in "past" that people have been doing is that they are doing it now all the time. Bacouse time don't exist and all things happen at once. But human's only see one new fresh frame picture at the time that we created and that we can change the new frame we like to perceive. Then this frame will exist for ever. The answer is yes acording to this logic, but you don't perceive this frame all time, your soul it does. It's is nothing to worry about for you. How I know this is why we have memory becouse, what you think it was in past it was in present moments where you remember that only in present moment you recollect your memory about that event.
>>
>>19277298
This has happened few times:
>chit chat with coworkers
>angels
>demons
>earthly spirits
>decide to turn on Chaos"engine"
>who or whatever entity was in there with me has instantly NOPE
>they ALL FLEE like death itself was about to take em.
>why you guys run
>answer has been just plain NOPE! with repulsive reaction
Why do they avoid this? Also note that I yet haven't activated this Chaos "engine" even... Lets say 5% power.
>>
>>19282283
I don't know what chaos engine is.
Maybe is this mechanism we humans have that come from power of what we can manifest. As humans we can create what we call demons, ghost events. Then pretend we didn't do it. And ask for ghost hunter for help. What evil and good is on this planet is all man made. We human's have powers to create what we can imagine, it can be manifested. You have free will and if you don't like to meet up with spirits or you are in fear you may not noticed them. Spirits are made of love and to talk to them you need to match the frequency. They can hear what you are thinking, you may not what they are.
>>
>>19277298
Thoughts on
buddhism specifically Pure Land?
>>
>>19282745
I don't know alot about Buddhism. I read on wiki about Pure Land wiki is to vague about it. I think this land is place where we go to after we leave planet through dead. If you like me to give you may view about Pure Land ask me more specifically.

Religious books are metaphorical in nature. What is written there I try to logically understand what was seen or experienced. Like what is burning bush? As i have writen above for me it is an Angel what that person have seen. Becouse of time passing the meaning can be distorted by humans.
>>
How can i do magic
>>
>>19283873
What is magic, what kind of magic you like to do?
>>
Are soulmates real?
>>
>>19283931
Yes and no. I have had experience that can be described as soulmates relationship. There was a lot of synchronicity before (planing to meet) we have meet in person and during the relationship. She was 4-5/10 the look was not important at all, there was some strong attraction among as, first time (every time after) we kiss it was so natural to as, with no need to tell how to do it or on what side to put your head. We had related dreams. She opened doors (more like told me and I go to find about it), for me to some spiritual things astral travel, angels. She was able to speak to angels and see them. This is what she told me, there have bean evidence about it. Trough her I was able to talk to angels, she didn't know what the talk was about, angels didn't liked to show it to her. It was not like happy story there have been challenges all the time. In my personal life and hers. It was like some travel for as to experience and get what we need from the other person. Love was strong, sex was great because of love-soul connection, I didn't see other woman at the time only her, she was not sexy(when looking back). The attraction and hearth connection was the strongest among all. I did know it when this relationship will end and I didn't liked. The "problem" was made so that it was more easily to let go from both sides and move on.

When I get to know her in first hour I get to see >>19277530 Angel aka my higher self.
I have written some about as here: >>19278548 --> Telepathy 2 dream
The problem I have had after: >>19278362 the emotional block (abusive not really but she lie, manipulated me at the end of relationship I didn't liked lies.. this is was the problem that helped to finish the relationship) The person who helped to heal the block was another person.

Here is good description and explanation for about what I have experienced:
What Soul Mates are: http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t43.htm

Who is soulmate?
The person-soul you are mating at the moment.
>>
>>19279911
Here are some more online free books I read:
http://www.law-of-attraction-info.com/books/index.html

I liked this one it give explanations of what we know, how to manifest and more:
http://www.law-of-attraction-info.com/dialogues/table-of-contents.html
>>
>>19283873
You can do rituals, meditations, relaxing, thoughts control, increasing your awarnes. Working on improvement of your self how to create what you desire to arhive.

Ritual is about repetition and cycle. It can be like Indians did to call for the rain. For good crops this year. You can make one of your own. Be creative. Numerology can be at play like how many people do something walk and dance in circles holding hands. Rituals can be part of self discipline practices about doing something you prefer. Like to learn new skills.

Meditations are for focus and relaxing so that you focus only to what you prefer to create, with no self or other distractions.

Thought control you do it by observing with your awarnes what you think all the time. So that you get by practice to be in control of what you think and what you focus and create by every moment with what you are thinking. How what you think guide and direct you in your life.

Wish to be more aware and then make yourself believe you are more aware now. You then walk around and have in mind how more and more aware you are. Do practice of what you desire to archive so that it becomes second nature.

Be in good health with good food, water, exercise, creative in any way. It is easy to do what you like when you feel good and healthy.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.