[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is God wicked and unworthy of worship? Serious responses only,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0459.jpg (50KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.jpg
50KB, 800x621px
Is God wicked and unworthy of worship?

Serious responses only, please. Remember it is easy to defend your religion if you are not suffering and we're born with all of the necessities that you already need for life.

In my experience, it would seem that God is wicked and unworthy of worship.
>>
File: Rick_Sanchez.png (693KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Sanchez.png
693KB, 848x1080px
Our god it the biggest dick that's never existed.
There is no death just what we called life. Deal with it.
>>
Sure is summer.
>>
Theistic religions are all Satan worship tier religions. Organized religions that don't promote self improvement and ability to take in new information are mind control.
>>
>Do as I say, not as I do.
- G OH DOUBLE DEE
>>
Which one?
>>
>>19277239
>in my experience
what experience is that anon? please tell me your interpretation of the almighty based on your 15 years of life.
>>
>>19277264
He doesn't have a gf.

I know suffering well beyond the media and I aknowledge God can be a bit severe, but He did share his mind with me for a bit so I could understand that in his mind things are seen differently.
>>
Claiming to know or comprehend the intentions of an omnipotent and omniscent being like god is arrogant and downright ridiculous

It may exactly be like in the lore demanding worship or it may expect you to do the exact opposite of things written in the books to his name, or some other completely bonkers stuff devoid of any moral context
Could you with confidence tell what a god would want?

Therefore just leave it be, whatever is coming we have no control over it
>>
>>19277239
>Is God wicked and unworthy of worship?
An intentional creator deity? Absolutely. An after the fact deity invented or discovered of human minds and not acting as a moral singularity? No, probably not/probably only in the most rare of circumstances.
>>
>>19277267
Unravel your tongue you faggot.
>>
>>19277279
I didn't say anything twisted, you just didn't comprehend because you were not expecting me to be saying what I am saying.

The media is the media calculated among all sufferings.
And sharing his mind is sharing his actual mind ,as in giving me posession over it for a small frame of time.
>>
>>19277285
I mean that you're writing gibberish.
>you just didn't comprehend b
No shit
>>
>>19277250
This sounds like the truth, desu...

I have experienced this irl
>>
>>19277288
Why don't you tell me what you don't comprehend?
>>
>>19277273
>Claiming to know
Opinions aren't claims to knowledge, fuckwit.
>>
>>19277267
>having a gf
>>
>>19277300
Because that anon is clearly too much of a faggot to admit ignorance. It's cute when they're not shitposting.
>>
>>19277267
>God shared his mind with me

...proof?
>>
>>19277296
Same
>>
>>19277313
opinions included, everything you can concieve included cannot even come close to what god can be
>>
>>19277239
Just because you suffer doesn't mean The Creator of All is wicked. You don't know where you are and why you're here. You deserve everything that happens to you. You have the opportunity to reject the 'material' same as everyone else.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (17KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
17KB, 200x202px
If God is not wicked and not unworthy of worship, then let righteousness be done unto me in the manner of that which I pray to God for.

Let God show us and all that He is righteous and worthy of worship.
>>
>>19277239
All is one. We are individualized portions of the creator experiencing itself through the illusion of separation and through our free will.
The "worship" and even the Ten Commandments are negative inspired material (pretending to be positive). This is kind of my worldview, inspired by this
>16.15 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?
>Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.
-
>16.20 Questioner: It would be unlike an entity fully aware of the knowledge of the Law of One to ever say “Thou shalt not.” Is this correct?
>Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
>lawofone.info
Don't worship god, be friends with God!
:)
>>
>>19277321
How would you prove that retard?
There's always a homosexual with aids that wants to be smug by asking for proof of something unfalsifiable.
>>
>>19277338
What is definition of righteousness?
>>
>>19277239

In all honesty you may be right, think about it like this. There may be virtues within life, but humanity is mostly wicked and evil.

Technology is only really advanced through war or conflict, not during peace and understanding.

People die needlessly on a daily basis all over the world, Horrible things have happened and nothing has intervened, it's just how things are.
>>
>>19277338
This series
>>19277340
Has interesting views on free will, and how it's useful, even if it causes a lot of pain obviously.
>>
>>19277346
I think humanity is mostly good, or lukewarm. I think people feel powerless, but I think most people are good people, even if those in positions of power don't represent that. :)
>>
>>19277335
>You deserve everything that happens to you.
Ignorance doesn't deserve suffering. Not even willful ignorance deserves suffering. It was entirely possible to create a world where ignorance didn't lend itself to suffering and pain.
>>
>>19277352
What ignorance? You forgetting that you were Divine and what you did to end up here? It's inside you, every answer you seek is inside you, look through your past, how you treated people, etc.
>>
>>19277239
Who defines God for You?
Other people?
God?
You?
>>
>>19277365
I did, and what I found was a legion of people that didn't look through their own past, almost as if they didn't actually have one at all.

Do you deny that souls can be created anew? Do you deny that new souls can be created as ignorants?
>>
>>19277371
You must figure out who you are before you figure out why you're here. Souls are different than Divine essence so it'll look like they're new if they don't know who they are. Do a past life regression, if not then channel your sleeping essence.
>>
Dont confuse the Demiurge with God.

He is only one of the gods who claims to be the Creator.

He is the Chief Archon, the First Ruler.

But Archons cant Create, they Manipulate.
>>
>>19277381
Not everyone has a past life. You can't seriously be this dense. That might have been the case 30,000 years ago when humanity was young and the reincarnation cycle was able to keep up, but you're a fool if you think there's been upwards of 7 BILLION souls since the dawn of time.
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
Yaldabaoth Lords over our Material Realm.
>>
>>19277349
I'm opposite. I believe humans are inherently evil. Civilization fixes this problem, but society is not civil enough.
>>
>>19277388
We are all aspects of one transdomensional self. Not really separate souls. A single personality can be infinitely multifaceted, there is no cap.
>>
>>19277416
there is an inherent neutrality to people, the polarities of their histories, their environments, social orders, and their individualisms sway them positively or negatively
>>
>>19277426
>hasn't ascended God's persona
Why do I even bother.
>>
>>19277388
My point is that you were Divine before you came here and you did something to get sent here. Figure out who you are and your purpose here.
>>
>>19277416
I think society appears to civilize people, but what it actually does is it allows their basic goodness to shine through by lifting away the horrors of natural living.
>>
>>19277446
>you did something to get sent here
Does it seem impossible to you that I was simply born here? That the denizens of this realm thought it a suitable place to foster life, and has no qualms imparting a new soul into this body? That I'm entirely open to the possibility of having a past life, but have yet to note any form of evidence that I've had one?

Try actually answering my questions, because they aren't rhetorical. I'm illustrating that logic other than yours is tangible and valid.
>>
>>19277459
>society
I'd say knowledge fills that role, and society is largely tangential to the generation of knowledge.
>>
>>19277239
This may sound fedora-ish but bear with me, most organized religions promote very drastic and violent premises. There is always eternal damnation for those who don't follow their arbitrary rules and gods always behave like this dickish step dad who supposedly takes care of you but at the same time doesn't help or show up in any way or form. People get fucked left and right and all the clerics have to say is "Its all according to god's plan, have patience". So yeah in my opinion the god you speak of and most gods humanity worships are wicked and unworthy.

I personally believe in everything but humans, so if on the day I die one god wants to send me to hell for a random reason I'll just say that I believed in them, just didn't want to be part of the corrupted human part of it. Hopefully he lets me go with a warning. But I wish the big dick god of creation is one that doesn't give a shit about us and all this heaven/hell thing is bullshit. I wouldn't wish eternal damnation on anyone or anything. Its too brutal.
>>
>>19277460
Seeing as this is the Underworld, I'm trying to say it's unlikely. Like I said, the soul and Divine essence are two different things.
>>
>>19277264
Dealing with being born and the struggles of being alive. The difficulty of trying to survive in society and in the wilderness.

Trying to live a Christian life, following what is written in the Bible and trying to do what I can determine is right.

Trying to help others and help my family.

Trying to have faith and hope in a God who confronts me with arrogance, egotism, contempt, and favoritism for others while I continue trying to have faith and hope and with my prayers going unanswered to be rescued from the trouble which arises in my life.

It's like I'm waking up from being a devout Christian to coming to a realization that IRL God was wicked all along and dogma just may exist for brainwashing or control or something like that.

I do not wish to offend but these are my true and honest thoughts.

If one wants that brainwashing and control over somebody, than they at least must be willing to deal with them justly.

If God is not able, I understand that and can stand by God, but if God is not willing but able then clearly to me it appears to be wickedness. When I pray and in my normal life I experience both physical and spiritual arrogance, contempt, egotism, favoritism with preference for people who want to hurt me for no reason, and physical and spiritual harassment.
>>
>>19277432
Hmm. You make a good point.
>>
>>19277491
The only way you can help others is to tell them that Jesus is not actually their savior, they must save themselves.
>>
>>19277478
>I wouldn't wish eternal damnation on anyone or anything.
Have you seen Doctor Strange yet? Can't tell you why it's relevant because it'd be spoilers.
>>
>>19277273
Though, yet, natural selection proves itself true?
>>
>>19277488
>unlikely
Fair enough.
>>
>>19277335
How is it that one "deserves everything that happens to them?"

I would say that's rubbish.
>>
>>19277340
It would seem that the Ten Commandments are inspired by not positivity and negativity and have both positive and negative results, imho...
>>
>>19277491
Iron is toughened through tempering, OP. You'll be OK.
>>
>>19277517
Because that's how karma works. It's worse than you think it is. Because you're in the Underworld, some would call it Hell. Everything bad that happens you deserve. Everything good that happens is a blessing.
>>
>>19277517
I already argued that one out with that anon. They came up with >>19277488, which is standard Gnosticism.
>>
>>19277498
I respect Jesus and His teachings and harbor no ill-will against Him, for sure... It is my circumstances and what I experience that causes my great existential drama.

I agree that people should be taught to do for themselves, but I am not exactly "anti-Jesus"...
>>
>>19277532
Karma is nonexistent and a logical fallacy. Get educated
>>
>>19277538
Jesus was a guy with a raised spirit who knew that secrets of initiates and gave it to the followers who weren't initiates. I don't not respect him or respect him. I honestly don't care about him or his followers, who elevated him to Divine status.
>>19277542
If you believe that, you'll never accept where you are.
>>
>>19277239
What is meant by wicked? If evil, or morally bad, then that depends on a person's view. Evil is a value judgement, an opinion of grander scale. It has no bearing on the inherent nature of the event or object being viewed. If you mean malevolent, or intentionally causing harm, then no. God takes no direct part in the general events of this material realm.

>Bg 4.14 — There is no work that affects Me; nor do I aspire for the fruits of action. One who understands this truth about Me also does not become entangled in the fruitive reactions of work.

>Bg 5.14 — The embodied spirit, master of the city of his body, does not create activities, nor does he induce people to act, nor does he create the fruits of action. All this is enacted by the modes of material nature.
>Bg 5.15 — Nor does the Supreme Lord assume anyone’s sinful or pious activities. Embodied beings, however, are bewildered because of the ignorance which covers their real knowledge.

>Bg 9.9 — O Dhanañjaya, all this work cannot bind Me. I am ever detached from all these material activities, seated as though neutral.

>unworthy of worship
Even if you agree with this, what can you do about it? How do you avoid worshiping God? There is worship to God, and there is worship to God in ignorance where you don't know what you're worshiping is part of God.

>Bg 4.11 — As all surrender unto Me, I reward them accordingly. Everyone follows My path in all respects, O son of Pṛthā.

>Bg 9.24 — I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices. Therefore, those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down.

>>19277491
> Bg 2.11 — The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: While speaking learned words, you are mourning for what is not worthy of grief. Those who are wise lament neither for the living nor for the dead.
>>
>>19277491
Maybe you should read up on the Bible. A lot of interpretations are that we are like iron to the flame. That we only get as hard as we can handle. Accept the bad as well as the good and come out it better instead of changed for the worse by the world. Life is mostly suffering, but you can choose to take upon what is your lot and lift it and be happier for it.
>>
>>19277491
Also you really must stop comparing your lives to others. You're not living their lives, do not claim to know them. Like a good father, you get the good as well as the bad that you need. Try reading Cain and Abel's story again, but really pay attention. "Why me" is weak.
>>
>>19277416
I agree with
>>19277459
I agree. Beautifully put imho.
The other idea is interesting too though, while a little sad.
>>
>>19277527
inspired by both positivity and negativity*

(...maybe)
>>
You know what's funny? People (who used to be Divine) are quick to blame the Divine for being where they are, they even tell themselves things they know are lies deep down to make up for the fact that they know they need redemption. The more you struggle, the harder it will be for you to leave this Earth. The harder things will be for you if you attack what needn't be attacked and blame what is blameless in Earthly matters.
>>
>>19277642
Earth is awesome, I don't want to leave. I want all the faggots to leave so it can be great again.
>>
>>19277344
Positive things like helping and healing rather than negative things like suffering and contemptuous attitudes.

Understanding, not arrogance.
>>
>>19277651
Then don't leave, stay your ass here and suffer for eternity. Earth was never great. There's always a catch when you like something or want to do something, etc. For example, there are beings that feed on your emotional energy, even when you fall in 'love'. It's a trap. Even when you 'love' your own parents or family, it's a trap. Etc. Want to be famous? You have to do rituals to keep your status and even if you so happen to have succeeded because you gained the favor of a Divine being, there's no guarantee that will keep happening and there's a high chance you will suffer even more in the next life. Etc.
>>19277655
What makes you think you deserve any of that? Are you going to blame the Divine for your attachments to this Earth too?
>>
>>19277687
>suffer
No need. I already have Buddhism to overcome that. Life is pretty enjoyable when you acquire the skills to navigate it well.

>Want to be famous
WTF, no. That completely defeats the purpose of mortal life.

>deserve
>attachments
Maybe OP isn't attached to the idea of charity and just calls it like he sees it.
>>
>>19277696
Throw away religions aren't gonna stop the Bohemians from stealing & killing children plus killing a lot of people each day. It isn't gonna stop the disease and famine, etc. You good with all that? Then good, you're well on your way, except you practice Buddhism which only has some truth to it, just like the rest of the throw away religions. Maybe you won't have Buddhism in the next life. Do you not want to ascend? Ready to give up the obvious attachments you have to this Earth because I have to tell you, I wasn't ready.
>>
>>19277550
You're a fool. Karma implies that anyone who has ever gone through pain deserves it. By that thinking, a victim of murder or rape deserves it. Are you so idiotic to not realize the disastrous mindset of this? You are delusional.
>>
>>19277879
>My attachments to this Earth dictate whether people deserve what happens to them
Ah, I see the problem here.
>>
File: 5c8.jpg (172KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
5c8.jpg
172KB, 702x702px
>>19277752
>Buddhism which only has some truth to it
I've already lived every life in the past present future. I've had to remove heart attacks, dimensional hop to prevent various apocalypses, and I love my babies on this planet.
>>
>>19277923
Oh boy. You can tell you're child.
>>
>>19277245
Wow I never thought of it that way!
>>
File: cf4.png (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cf4.png
3MB, 1366x768px
>>19277939
I won the apocalypse 1 replayed and I know your still buttblasted about it

It's like having the souls of everyone who every existed
>>
>>19277346

>Technology is only really advanced through war or conflict, not during peace and understanding.

I would say I honestly disagree. I feel that war has a negative effect on society rather than a positive effect.
>>
>>19277347
What does that mean, "series"? If I may ask.
>>
After being a Christian for like 5 years, I repent. I think it is not a good thing.

I definitely repent of the Bible and Catholic brainwashing.

I definitely repent of collaboration with sinners lest I stain my soul.
>>
>>19277981
Oh, the law of one (aka Ra material) series mentioned in the post! Sorry that wasn't clear.
>>
>>19278003
If anybody wants to experience what IMO is a really great spiritual group, check out the Quakers. Many Quakers are not Christian and are pascifist and anti-belligerence/anti-war.
>>
>>19278015
In history the Quakers in the U.S. were exempt from military service and William Penn was a brilliant person.
>>
>>19277891
>Delusional

And I see the problem here as well.
>>
>>19278015
Ah, that's interesting too! The law of One "followups" (later channeling by the same group) also talk about the quakers as a group experiencing unconditional love, along with the transcendtalists, (like Henry David Thoreau) which I really love.
Here's a portion of the quote, if goes on longer on the website
>Question: Has there ever been a time in the history of this planet when human beings experienced unconditional love in a group way?

>We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, at this very moment there are many groups upon your planet who are experiencing unconditional love. Such entities have largely been hidden, entities such as this group, entities who are not at all well known, entities who are completely out of sight of any publicity, have always in these ceaseless changing patterns of energy of groups upon your planet found ways to come together to express love for each other. Sometimes it is the force of an idea that for a time blends people’s energies so beautifully that they are able, simply by the force of an idea, to dedicate their lives to that goal, to that ideal. We would suggest those known as the Quakers and those known as the Transcendentalists.
[...]
>http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2003/2003_0206.aspx
:)
>>
>>19277338
>make a world that can stand on its leg
>apes start being attention whores
>apes want me to do their shit for them
>implying I would want to micromanage every single living being when I've given them the tools to git gud themselves
Sure you can start to see the problem here, you don't even have to be god to see it.
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (121KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
121KB, 500x750px
>>19277267
>god has no GF
Oh wow you actually know the real secret
Welcome to the club buddy

First thing you gotta understand is "god" isn't all powerful and he's not a creator
The universe has just always been here
100% order and 100% choas are both hell
And your unconscious is what you've really got to figure out

Just don't listen to the magnetic healers or the spirit shape obsessed retards
>>
>>19278034
>Muh humans don't deserve what they get because I think emotionally
You think calling me delusional will make you correct, but that's not actually the case
>>
>>19278052
A few more points
>nothing was never nowhere
>when? Never. That's how NEVER it gets
>everything is a bad joke
>you're the punchline
>it should be fine in the end
>take all that frustration about existing and channel it into your dick while you're fucking
>>
>>19278073
You're not making any convincing arguments here supporting Karma so I'm free to call you delusional.
>>
>>19278088
Not the one you're repluinf to, but I think karma may just be the desire to make amends? If "negative" entities have no karma, I assume, because negativity is their choice. The law of One, iirc, also says that forgiveness, of self and others, is what stops the karmic wheel. They say karma works like inertia.
>>
>>19278097
U the shill that's been pushing this law of one Ra shit huh? bro who's paying you let me get into that....
>>
>>19278112
Ahah not getting paid. I just find it relevant often and want to share just in case someone else likes it too. It was very important to me when I first read it. I just find the whole worldview fascinating, even though it may not be true, but I hope it is.
>>
File: luke.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
Yahweh is the biggest fraud there is

He says he will bless and protect those who are in Him yet all my life he has given me pointless misery and pain. Passages like this one in Luke who says he is an all powerful benevolent father. But that's all lies. Yahweh is a psychopathic liar who actually blesses evil and give snakes to his followers.

I wish I could find a deity worth my devotion now after Yahweh revealed himself as the lie he truly is.
>>
>>19278049

>when I've given the tools for them to do it themselves

...that's the discrepancy with your logic
>>
It may be a decent idea to just "believe in Jesus Christ", as an insurance to not go to hell if all that is real

....but don't sell your soul to the religion. If belief is all you need to not go to hell then that is free and easy
>>
File: yahweh.jpg (33KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh.jpg
33KB, 720x523px
>>19278134
adding: he's also a schizophrenic lunatic
>>
>>19278134
True... the name became associated with negativity according to this.
>The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism.
>Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.
[...]
>>
>>19278082
>>take all that frustration about existing and channel it into your dick while you're fucking

What the shit that sounds evil. Don't tell people to channel their desire not to exist into MAKING MORE PEOPLE EXIST. That's some fucking twisted fucking.
>>
>>19278141
Where do you see the discrepancy ?
Don't you have free will, have you tried using it ?
You have a brain, a powerful tool for assessing situations and come up with ways to improve your survival.
>>
>>19278199
That's not the same as having what is needed for survival...

Why do you suppose there are those of us who commit suicide?
>>
>>19278163
Just trust me
While you're fucking just get angry (not violent)
Women love it
And you'll love it
You will be winded from sex like you just ran a mile
I don't need to go into further detail anyone who knows, already knows
And if you don't want to make more people yet don't be a fucking retard and use counter measures it's that simple
God wants you to fuck wow what a surprise
>>
>>19278216
What is needed for survival must be earned.
All the talks about basic humans right are only applicable where the communities have managed to build enough power to sustain them.
In truth no one deserves anything, just because some communities have made it so doesn't mean everyone deserves it or should be blamed for one's incapability to do the same.

Those that kill themselves are weak, unless you've got cancer or crippling illnesses, there's always another path. As I see it some people are just too damn emotional.
There are a lot of people complaining but doing anything to fix their problems.
People need to get their shit together and start helping them fucking selves.
>>
>>19278088
You're not making any sound counter-arguments to the proposition.
>>
>>19278284
Propaganda?
>>
>>19278245
Nah. I don't date outside my species. Besides, your advice to literally channel reproductively hostile frustrations into reproductive activities still sounds like a fucking twisted violation of the true wills of the participants. Waaay too rapey for me.
>>
>>19277239
Highest power means highest responsibility.

Omnipotent deity = absolute responsibility for everything.

Thus: Yes.
>>
>>19278304
Didn't I just say don't get violent?
What do you only do missionary while apologizing profusely?
Women get waaay fucking crazier than you think pal
There's nothing sadistic about it
Seduce them normally then when you're in there start channeling that frustration
All of the sudden you've got her by the legs in a fucked up position you've never seen before and she's hollering YOUR NAME so loud you snap out of it because you realize the neighbors might complain about the noise
I don't need to prove anything about this
Women are just crazy like this and they like it rough
If they didn't enjoy themselves I wouldn't enjoy it ether
you sound like a youve just had terrible sex I'm so sorry
>>
>>19278304
>I don't date outside my species
>I don't date outside my gender
Fixed that for you
>>
>>19277252
>g oh double dee
so it's "godd"?

Baby, did you forget to take your meds?
>>
>>19278360
Can confirm.
Every single woman I've been with has suggested bondage or some freaky shit before I ever did.
and the top porn categories for women start with vampires and werewolves before billionaire and surgeon.
It's just how they are, I'm surprised "fuck em real hard" is considered bad advice.
>>
turn to satan
>>
>>19277239
If you feel existence is worthy of worship. Your life, your loved ones lives, the infinite creation of existence. Then yes, he is worthy of worship.
>>
>>19277239
>wicked
hell no
>unworthy of worship
depends on your viewpoint
you wanna give your faith to an uncaring god that only literally perpetuates his existence?
its up to you, he's just watching us on this planet do fuck all
>>
Heaven is a place where religion is honesty and the Universe is the church. All you have to do to get there is give up your freedom to lie. Your misery is your choice.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.