[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: nephilim-skull-3.jpg (78KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
nephilim-skull-3.jpg
78KB, 600x449px
Be me never dream. like NEVER.
>Be Yesterday.
> First dream super vivid, like full of content, felt like reality as we live in. Wake up at night like WOW.png
>Go back to sleep

>Am in my full awakened transcendental body, entering the Pyramid, go all the way to the kings chamber, touch some of the squares of the pyramid in a pattern, while doing it felt like I was playing the piano, could see the vibration frequency of the cosmos.
>Door opens. below the kings chamber.
>Go down.
>Alien like vivid mummy in a tank. Had long conversation with entity, and still connected will answer any questions.
>>>Said now is the moment we need to unite under one nation, Said he was there to keep earth(the planet) protected and to help develop the human universal consciousness.
>>
What did he say??
>>
>>19277190
ayy
>>
>>19277190
He described the Pyramid as part of a joint creation with old pre diluvian and humans together, to create a Grid like complex. This Grid has a Certain guardians and sentinels that protect it in the astral, physical and other like dimensional Spheres.

>>19277195
Don´t know What Ayy is.

Look this sounds really strange to me, And I´m not that skeptic but in my ultimate honest opinion as a Student of the occult for over years with experiences in many branchings from telekinesis practice, pyrokinesis doing, etc...

I have never felt such a powerful being like cosmos, he was purely love/intelligence and he was pure in what he said.

Disclosure is now.
>>
>>19277187
>>19277208
Ra from the Law of One (lawofone.info), who supposedly built the pyramids (or the great one at least) gives pretty specific descriptions of the chambers and their function (healing for example). They also said they were used for balancing the planet's energy, and that a grid could be built to do it. But they also said they are out of tune now, because of earth changes. They left when their teachings became distorted, and were used to promote the elite instead of oneness.
>>
Stop pushing one race BS while the globalist elites are still pedophiles and organized criminals. It would be presently very bad to unify without purges.
>>
>>19277217
>>19277217
I have read the Law of one. Awesome book!

So he insisted in showing me the room he was at, and how the walls were not painted with things, or writings, or anything like that, he said humans invaded the temple at one point and men took the pyramids only for themselves. Thus why the hieroglyphs were not present in this secret chamber, as they could only be opened through certain mind powers. After this dream I believe to have strengthen my contact with this inteligente race.
>>
>>19277235
He was talking of disclosure. They will give us a ray of hope in what true society is, Imagine us to be debating Platos the republic for year now, and other things. We have bene in search of a way out of the so said ´´Cave of illusion``.

As we see the figures on the wall we try to replicate this as a true harmonic society, if we see a true glimpse of united like intergalactic nation we would have the opportunity to finally have an ´´Objective``as society, To be one in union with the cosmos.

I believe the time of observation has ended, now starts the disclosure phase.
>>
>>19277249
Interesting! Thank you for sharing!
:)
>>
>>19277257
Not me.

Well I Believe the time of disclosure is already happening for years now, they give and show specific things to us, and at one point we will discover these alien races to be long old friends who love us and really are fond of the human race as a whole, this thing of humans being violent is just a recent imposed culture by old kings and conquistadores, this will end soon.

He was a gentle being with a lot of love for humans, he has been working for years with us, really meditating and fighting for our well being.
>>
>>19277272
Not the one you're replying to, but I agree. Really interesting experience op.
>>
>>19277195
Lmao
>>
File: 1499638613231.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499638613231.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>19277187
If it matters, I keep having dreams warning me of certain dangers.
Additionally, I'm involved with some sort of cia/nsa/army intel experiments. They use either cell tower RF signals or satellites and the Earth's magnetosphere to harass me. This has been verified by others and electromagnetic sensor tools.
It's really fucked up. The people are sick and like to kill dogs and shit.
Some names of those involved: Jon Burley and Nanci Morris, NJ. Anita Walker, Debi and Carl Franklin in Edmond, OK.
I'm about to do some actions that will get /some/ long lasting vengeance for me. It's not much, but it's all I have at this point. They've taken almost everything, and they will pay.
>>
>>19277795
Interesting names, thanks.
>>
>>19277235

Maybe it has to be divided for unification so both sides cancel each other out and you arrive in a neutral middle ground
>>
File: 1498269206211.png (698KB, 702x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498269206211.png
698KB, 702x680px
>>19277807
Now, to be clear, those names were not in on the dog killing thing, these were just "anon cia" I believe, truly sick fucks who don't even act human!!! Seriously, they act like people who look human, but aren't, but are trying to act human. It's weird to see in person... fucking creepy.

The names listed are those who put me in grave danger by somehow... for some stupid reason, put me on the US intel orgs radar. WTF?!??!?!?! I haven't even been to a protest. I was told several times that I had a "dangerous mind", whatever the fuck that means?!?!

They still harass me with their "click" technology. It's been verified by others, and sensor tools. No idea why. I'm not special, not wealthy, not powerful, just a shmoe. Soooo... wtf?

Additionally, the reason why I mentioned the dreams are because they are super vivid, like OPs, maybe. Early clear and realistic. Odd, or maybe not?! o.O
>>
>>19277187
DONT TRUST IT. Please listen, one world government would harm us, and the one world government is mentioned in the bible as an evil thing . The Greys are evil, controlled by an evil force. They're tricking you.
>>
File: jesusisgodperiod.jpg (411KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodperiod.jpg
411KB, 500x909px
>>19277187
The Bible has been saying lucifer and the antichrist will establish a one world government for thousands of years already.

You don't see the obvious?
You've been bamboozled by a demon.
>>
File: satanicfilthluciferisgay.png (3MB, 756x1693px) Image search: [Google]
satanicfilthluciferisgay.png
3MB, 756x1693px
>>19278704
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>19278704
www.holytext.org/gospel

Jesus Christ is God.
>>
File: avLXqQW_700b.jpg (330KB, 700x2494px) Image search: [Google]
avLXqQW_700b.jpg
330KB, 700x2494px
>>19278704
-
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 323x640px
Consider this picture a further reconstruction of the OP's image. I have seen them.

>Am in my full awakened transcendental body,

I saw three hermaphrodites come down on a beam of light in my living room. It was like I had that birds-eye-view perspective on them, and even as I could see their beautiful exterior I could see their insides.

They were all dwarves, in the sense that they were all under 5' tall. But their bodies were proportioned like normal women with very large butts and breasts. Their faces were very childish, and looked about five years old.

They spoke telepathically, and they seemed very mature, like they considered themselves adults and I was a child to them. I could see that under their snow white skin were black muscles, and they telepathically recoiled from me discovering this like a person with false teeth. There was a redhead, a blond and an albino among them - the red head and albino had red eyes, while the blond had blue eyes. They forced me to pay attention to this, and they were trying to teach me genetics by telepathically showing me sections of DNA whenever I looked at them.

They looked like anime characters. My vision during this sight became cartoonish, and it was like seeing literal anime. They were delighted when I realized this, and kept telepathically shouting 'We look like anime characters because of your neurology! In the future, your genes will be changed to make you see everyone like you see us now!'

Basically, they assured me that Heaven would look like what I wanted it to look like, and no one would be able to force me to see the world as anything other than an anime. They told me that I would become like them, and that in ancient times we were all like them.

We came from space as these hermaphroditic anime characters, and apes, humans and proto-humans are deformed mutants. Aliens don't contact us because humanity is composed of bigots who murder transsexuals, and feminists who would hate these Nordic space herms.
>>
>>19278808
Lol, you've been tricked into believing THE MARK OF THE BEAST is a good thing. Lmao.

The mark of the beast in the bible = DNA from fallen angels and demons injected into humanity.

I wrote an article on it a year ago, so funny to see how they are obvious as hell with this garbage.

http://holytext.org/mark-of-the-beast/
>>
>>19278808

Go ghost yourself already so you can be with your waifu
>>
>>19277208

>Now about this bostad
>Now how to green text story

>I dont know what ayy is

You failed your roleplaying better delete thread and start over
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 669x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 669x1080px
>>19278808

>Alien like vivid mummy in a tank. Had long conversation with entity, and still connected will answer any questions

The hermaphrodites were like mummies, in that their bodies weren't as such alive. A human body maintains itself unconsciously - their bodies were dead like a statue, yet were very complex with muscles, skin, bones, etc.

But they had to consciously maintain their bodies like you'd maintain a car. The body was nothing other than a set of muscles attached to bones, combined with a fly-by-wire nervous system. A 'Spider' seemingly controlled their bodies, and each of them had their own Spider.

They telepathically told me that the Spiders could move throughout the body, and their silk was burned to make the substance composing their bodies. The Spider also produced the white pigment that colored them.

It turns out that you can make graphene by feeding it to spiders, who then weave webs laced with graphene;

>https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1504/1504.06751.pdf
>Silk reinforced with graphene or carbon nanotubes spun by spiders

The white pigment was guanine, and it turns out that spiders are the only animal that doesn't use melanin. The blond, blue and red colors on the hermaphrodites were caused by metals such as chromium, not melanin.

>>>Said now is the moment we need to unite under one nation

I was told that I was a Daughter of Gaia, and that the three hermaphrodites were mature Daughters with what I came to call 'Soma bodies.' Gaia is testing humanity, and only those capable of construction and designing a Soma body on their own would be spared. I was told that I had little chance, because many other people were better than me.

Attis, Agdistis and Cybele are the true gods.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1001x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1001x816px
>>19278835

>Lol, you've been tricked into believing THE MARK OF THE BEAST is a good thing. Lmao

In Genesis, the Elohim agree that humans can't be allowed to become "like us." Later, their sons look upon the daughters of man with lust and create the nephilim, who're destroyed during the flood.

The flood was an event that reduced the pH of Earth so that many solid substances became liquids, depriving man of any solid footing. This also liquified the nephilim, who survived on in shortened form. God never rose the pH again, and nephilim biology can only counteract a limited quantity of acid.

The nephilim combined the knowledge of good and evil with the everlasting life of the Elohim, and were crushed because they were as powerful as god (Gaia) and refused to submit like Enoch-Metatron.

>The mark of the beast in the bible = DNA from fallen angels and demons injected into humanity

Yep, and that DNA is what empowers me. Adam's blood is a pollution of my divine blood. I would be a beautiful angel if it weren't for Adam's blood.

>I wrote an article on it a year ago

I'll take a look at it. You seem to know what's up.
>>
>>19279072
Elohim = God = Trinity. That is why it says let US create man in OUR image.

Man is mind, body, spirit.

No idea how you can read the bible and still believe the mark of the beast is something good, lol. You will burn forever.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. - Rev 19:20
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 532x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 532x1024px
>>19278859

>Go ghost yourself already

I was told by Gaia that survival and reproduction trumped everything else. Suicide was only acceptable if it was a kamikaze attack.

To that end, I was told to isolate myself and have lots of children, mostly boys to throw at any enemies who attacked me. Men are battle thrawls - a literal war caste designed not to have any beauty to lose.

Attacking other people would lead them to attack me or my daughters, and I would never bring trouble down on my head.

>so you can be with your waifu

Gaia told me that the only way I was going to get the body I wanted was to build it with my own hands. I don't want a wive, and worry about compitition with other daughters. If I die, I don't get my ideal body. All the other Daughters and Gaia will forget me.

The seed of a goddess exists within my body, and I'm it's guardian. It horrifies me to think of that tree chopped down, or that my goddess seed had cooked and eaten.
>>
File: image.jpg (413KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413KB, 1425x952px
>>19279172

>Elohim = God = Trinity. That is why it says let US create man in OUR image

The point is that there isn't one Elohim, but many. And when the Elohim create Adam, they create him in such a way that Eve can be derived from his rib. For a long time, this caused Christians to believe that women had an extra rib - conceptually, Adam had an 'Eve portion' to his body which was removed to make Eve.

This is similar to the Gnostic/Pagan concept that man and woman emerged as a hermaphroditic being which was divided. Christianity is basically corrupted truth, valuable only because it's the representative of the Elohim on Earth.

And if the Elohim are plural and use churches composed of many people on Earth, and note that the church is supposed to be a model of Heaven, we can see that these Elohim are our role models.

>No idea how you can read the bible and still believe the mark of the beast is something good, lol. You will burn forever

The Elohim are the bars of the black iron prison. You can either wallow on the burning floor for all eternity, or toss yourself into the fire and be burned into coal.

Coal is composed of graphite, which is many layers of atomically thin graphene sheets stacked on top of each other. Graphite is in fact the highest grade of coal, and coal is indeed composed of the flesh of Adam burned under the ground for a very long time.

The flame purges the weak elements - sin - and leaves a powerful Daughter. Being burned at the stake as a martyr is the route to Heaven, and the Spider can go into your human body and burn it into a Soma body.
>>
>>19279231
no. There is only one God.
>>
>>19277235

Diversity is our future tho
>>
No one cares Marshall
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.