[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll tell you what God is. Take a seat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 18

File: 1498724603466.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498724603466.gif
302KB, 500x500px
God is the void. The void is where energy came from and where it returns. It is that which begat all things and that which ends all things. It's that saturation of all forms of energy. Like paint on an Easel, when you mix all the colors they become black.

Energy, is near infinitely warped space(of which is the effect we call time). It unravels itself and when it is done is dissipates. That is the life measurable life span of energy. Energy is just disturbance of the void, particles very tightly bound unraveling void. We are a dream within a dream, because it's all the same fucking thing void.

So basically God is and Isn't. Somewhere there is a being so advanced it's one step from void. That is why God does less and less as he gets closer to truth. It's saturation of existence.

Now if you want to know how you get more than just one, it's called division. You can literally slap a 1 in the middle of a 0 and understand the concept. Slap one vertical and one horizontal on a zero and you have an axis. I'm sure you can follow the rest. xyz axis. It's a mathematical delusion. Enjoy it or don't nobody fucking cares. You exist as a disturbance in void, although that brings up emotional connotations which don't matter. When hippies say they feel love, it's isn't love. It's just them picking up the attraction of E.M fields between singularity energy. Love is a chemical in the brain. Whoop de fucking do.
>>
>>19276706
So it can be finite or infinite. At this point it's just what you decide. You can ravel your spacial energy up even more and attain "higher vibration" or whatever the fuck. Or stick around for biological immortality through science and enjoy our funky human existence. Or die in an apocalypse. It's fucking infinite. When you die somewhere in existence you could wake up with all your information stored in a glorified toaster. I mean that literally. You could be stored in a toaster that receives worship from a species after death and wake up to it. The void doesn't go away, so infinite, infinite distortion, infinite probability.

Good luck with the whole dying thing atheists. Doesn't work.
>>
>God is the Void
MAH NIGGA.
Finally I'm not alone in this.
>>
lol k, nice try explaining the ineffable, bid, noce try, now u sit down listen here, buddy, let me tell ya coupl'a things about this n that
>>
>>19276721
Well, I mean, it's science. It's also the only immutable thing in existence.
>>
>>19276706
You're such a fucking idiot. :/

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: - Isaiah 45:5

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Read the bible you fat retard.
>>
>>19276736
Don't call other people dumb when you can't even fucking read what I just wrote.

I am the Alpha and omega.
(The biggest and smallest part) Void
I am the Beginning and the End
(Fucking obvious) Void
I created myself
(The void is intelligent in this regard) Doesn't matter either way

>My singular Earth book warped by Christian money mongers and warlords for hundreds of years and that has billions of mistransliterations told me so it must be true.
>>
File: 1498906114852.png (414KB, 772x804px) Image search: [Google]
1498906114852.png
414KB, 772x804px
>>19276742
>>19276736
Seriously God gave you a brain, fucking use it for once.
>>
>>19276742
>>19276745
As for Atheist going
>Muh proof God doesn't exist.

The void being the cause of the big bang is evident that there was a splash from something so undefinable we can't even understand it in the scope of a billion multiverses. The first motion of existence.

Creator isn't God, God is what we piss out once something gets intelligent enough. I am sure a God rules this Universe. I am sure he is Neutral and does and doesn't care. But Creator cannot be understood from within existence.
>>
>>19276736
t. Your typical KJV bible reader.
>>
*Exhales weed*
>>
>>19276768
>*Exhales weed*
We aren't in the 80s, grow up mate nobody cares about smoking weed.
>>
>>19276768
Quit being autistic. This follows scientific theory. This follows spiritual theory. This follows Philosophical theory.

Everything will evolve to a degree because of the very nature of the unraveling Universe that all is God. Thus void. The Beginning and the end. Nothing is lost or gained. Energy isn't created or destroyed. This theory is recursive and doesn't miss a thing. The very instance one thing happened all things happened. That is creation. We just exist as it unravels before us.

"It's just a ride"~ Some cuck in a cowboy hate
>>
>>19276776
The cool part is infinity accounts for freewill. Go do whatever the fuck you want. The limit is how far you want to test sanity.
>>
>>19276780
By the by, offhand mentioning. Infinity and 8 the symbols themselves are warped zeros. Warped void.
>>
File: BlackHoleGlitch.png (950KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
BlackHoleGlitch.png
950KB, 2560x1440px
Actually, it was a better map than I expected it to be
>>
>>19276742
"I created myself"

You are an idiot. God cannot create Himself. He's everlasting. He is not the "void" you fucking dingus.
>>
>>19276790
>Hurrduur everlasting

Fucking sounds like the void to me dumbass.
>>
>>19276792
Unless of course you think void just up and vanishes at some point. Because you know, everything would go with it. It's where all this shit got plastered om/
>>
>>19276793
Yeah thats right buddy, fuck off. I solved the fucking puzzle. Still zero reward. It's why everybody strokes their collective dicks over. "Muh zero point energy" It's Godly fucking power.
>>
>>19276798
You can't escape the void, so you can't escape the embrace of God. God holds you in his bosom. GENTLY. Thus neither can you escape me Brother. We are OF THE SAME STUFF
>>
File: 1345350211457.gif (435KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1345350211457.gif
435KB, 480x270px
>>19276792
void defined: completely empty.

God defined:

Self-existing: not caused by another; the foundation of all being

Infinite: unlimited; the completely maximized or actualized Being

Simple: undivided in being; is not made up of parts

Immaterial: spirit; not made of matter

Spaceless: transcends space

Timeless: transcends time; eternal; had no beginning and will have no end

Omnipotent: all powerful; can do whatever is logically possible

Omnipresent: everywhere present

Omniscient: all knowing; knows all actual and possible states of affairs

Immutable: changeless; the anchor and standard by which everything else is measured

Holy: set apart; morally perfect; is perfectly just and loving

Personal: has mind, emotion, and will; makes choices.

mfw you define God as nothing

stop trying to make your own God and start worshiping the true God.

>believes there is a God.
>Does not believe that God is anything.

<------------------- pic related
>>
>>19276808
>void defined: completely empty
Let me give you the Astronomical definition.
>Cosmic voids are vast spaces between filaments (the largest-scale structures in the Universe), which contain very few or no galaxies
>>
>>19276808
How can you be that fucking stupid. The void is the potential for everything and it's limitless. It's the biggest part and the smallest. It's as simple as it gets. It's immaterial. It's spaceless, because space is warped void. It's timeless. As I stated earlier it's limtless potential and since it's timeless it is by Definition omnipotent. THE REST ANSWERS IT'S FUCKING SELF
>>
>>19276808
>>19276810
Also the last 2 are cute. That isn't "God" that's snuggle puffle human god.
>>
>>19276809
>Defines void as something material.

please stop.

>>19276810
Lol.

>It's immaterial. It's spaceless, because space is warped void.

It's immaterial = Good.
Then you fucking go and contradict it nicely by saying it's spaceless, because SPACE (material) is warped voice.

my sides.

This boys and girls is what happens to your brain when you try to imagine God as something He is not, but you realllly want to because you spent a lot of time and effort thinking and researching and you had what you thought was a great idea but that falls apart completely and now you're being mocked so you try and keep the idea alive, SOMEHOW.

>jimmyRustle
>>
>>19276813
When some retard online didn't read the first 3 pages of the most sold book in the history of mankind, of which he is apart of.

>kek

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. - Gen 1:27
>>
>>19276817
>please stop
The interesting part of my statement was the No-Galaxy part.
Wtf is in the cosmic Void?
Nobody even tries to know.
>>
>>19276706
So God is basically divide by zero. Got it.
>>
>>19276817
Yeah, you end up projecting and describe yourself.

The void isn't space dumbass. Space is a geometric construct.
>>
>>19276822
Void by definition is nothing.
Tries to define nothing into something.
Wonders what the void (nothing) has in it.

plz stop.
>>
>>19276820
I did read the pages, and I also know the most sold book was mostly sold for profit. Enjoy having somebody control your mind with the thoughtform of a scary sky man. I'm not saying you are wrong. Everyone is right in the realm of probability in infinity. That is the beauty of the void. Of God. So subtle he interferes not at all. Yet he gives birth to all things.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19276826
Yes I project myself onto you.
I was like you, retarded and blind searching for the truth.
But you have to, at some point, admit your theory is retarded on some fundamental level.

You cannot call "nothing" something and try to define it. Stop. You will only cringe when you remember this conversation if you ever actually get saved.
>>
>>19276828
>>19276828
Nothing. How much is nothing. It's an abstract concept. It means potential. God already did all the creating there is to do, and it's evident. In infinite void.

>>19276835
You have to be pretty damn stupid not to understand this. Nothing = Infinity. You can keep looking into nothingness, endlessly zooming in on it. Much like energy. What if the Universe was made entirely up of energy. Then only the absence of things would appear in motion.
>>
File: 1349585108706.gif (838KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1349585108706.gif
838KB, 300x168px
>>19276833
Went full retard there sir.

>Everyone is right in the realm of probability in infinity.

LOL, you never use your brain do you?

If your statement is correct then the statement

"The void does not exist" is correct also. And if that statement is correct, your "infinity" bullshit breaks. You cannot have infinity, with a "nothing" in it, it's breaking the cycle.

My SIIIIDES this is hilariously stupid.
>>
>>19276840
Well no it doesn't The Absence of things is always present. Because you can always do something else. It's called potential. The void is infinite. The void is subtle. The void is God.
>>
>>19276838
He still tries to define nothing as something by saying it's all things.

I honestly want to say thank you for amusing me this day.
>>
>>19276838
Are we silhouettes in god, then?
>>
>>19276840
If you fill the Universe up with "everything" where is nothing to be found? Or the missing thing? If it doesn't exist it's void.

>>19276845
Cool story dude. You come off as autistic.
Nothing is something because you just labeled it. Keep missing the point though.
>>
>>19276843
The Absence of things is always present.

Hahahahah

AGAIN you define NOTHING as SOMETHING fucking LOL, WHAT IS THIS LIFE
>>
>>19276851
Yes, a dream within a dream.

But at the same time. You are evolutionarily predicted to become God in infinite probability. In some interpretations Only you are God. In others all are gods. It's just probability across an infinite spectrum.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>19276854
I just find it hilarious that so many fucking idiots are asking you question as in taking you seriously.

Yet the most sold in the history of mankind.
Where it prophecied that God in the flesh would come down and die for humanity.(pic related)

And then all the evidence pointing to Him actually being raised from the dead.

But no, we will listen to some guy on 4chan that thinks he had an epiphany and says people are autistic because that's what summerfags do who pretend to be oldfags, lmao

I honestly don't mock people like this but when you've earned it, you've earned it well.
>>
>>19276855
I describe nothing as limitless. You can't put limiters on it. It can't be destroyed, understood, or copied. It's God. It is the Singular God. Yeah what is life dude.
>>
>>19276861
It's not epiphany, it's understanding.

As for Jesus I love the Guy. So fuck off. But God, in any material realm isn't possible. But if we look at void(Potential) it is.
>>
>>19276862
Nothing to this idiot = something = God = everything.

What a fucking retard. You've been ear fucked by a demon that's what's happened.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; - 2 Tim 4:3
>>
>>19276861
Dude, the 1st Century Jerusalem was the 4chan of it's time, full of shitposters(messiahs).
>>
>>19276865
While also being possible across potential infinite void. It's pretty great dude. I can't be wrong or right here. But yeah, it's the void. The saturation of all things.
>>
>>19276867
Cool book dude.
>People will learn too much and have too many teachers

Sounds like indoctrination to me. Although the indoctrinated never pick up on the fact.
>>
File: 1411300267515.gif (1MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1411300267515.gif
1MB, 800x533px
>>19276865
>But God, in any material realm isn't possible.

Lol. The Bible says the complete opposite you fucking tool:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

So basically, the idiots on here have a choice.

1. Accept what the bible says.
2. Accept what 4chan OP faggot says.

Make your choice.
>>
>>19276874
Holy fuck, I can see why Athiests hate you now. Although I know why you hate them. You fucks are just retardedly indoctrinated.

MUH BOOK MUH BOOK

God said he engraved all the scripture I needed on my heart.

Muh dawkins muh dawkins

All the information I need is in the Universe.
>>
>>19276873
It would only be indoctrination if it was a lie.
If it is truth, well. It's exclusive.
You're just as dumb as OP.
>>
>>19276878
>God said he engraved all the scripture I needed on my heart.

He said He would write the MORAL LAW, ON THE HEARTS OF ALL MANKIND.

LMAO!

You use the scriptures, to say that the scriptures said that the scriptures will be written on your heart (false) and then tell me I am wrong for listening to the scriptures.

HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>19276879
Nah, you're just the middle lane fag that appears in every thread to try to take no sides to appear superior while offering nothing. Your comment and contribution is worth less than the Christian dude over here.
>>
>>19276881
Not my fault you dumbasses can't agree on one translation.
>>
File: 1499463961775.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1499463961775.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19276888
Dude, you want to believe OP his ideas, go for it.
You'll end up burning the same anyway man.
i told you the truth, do what the fuck you want desu
>>
>>19276890
>Jesus sacrificed himself to save mankind as a whole
>They will suffer in hell
Choose one.
Fucking Christianity and their contradictions.
>>
>>19276890
What do you mean truth. Out of the Billions of years of existence. What makes a 6,000 year old book truth? Especially since Egyptian faiths are older than that. And Civilization we now know had religion before that. How arbitrarily does God hand out his word?
>>
>>19276892
Yeah, you're the dumbest cunt on here for sure.

Jesus did die for all of mankind.
But Jesus (God in the flesh) will not and cannot force you to get saved.
So if you believe the gospel you'll get saved, you accept God's salvation.
If you do not believe it, then you will not get saved and you reject God's sacrifice.

No contradiction you fucking imbecile.

>>19276893
You just assumed "billions of years" = truth. That's your problem.
>>
>>19276893
>>19276890
God is within us all, he is the biggest and smallest part. We are nestled in his nest of love. The Universe. He taught us many things through his children he sent to us. Of these things I have no doubt. But the Maintainers of the Faith have become Pedophiles and Greedmongers. Why would I trust the church? I can't even find a church in my area without multiple flat screens. The Fathers house is ALWAYS decorated in ornamentation now. Why believe something that has been abused and warped by humanity for centuries?
>>
>>19276896
>God is within us all

No.

Only saved Christians have the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>19276895
I don't believe, I came to this truth on my own. It isn't assumed either, we can detect these things by how far away light is. You can do the math yourself. I don't think you are wrong, I just think you walk your own path. But mine isn't wrong either. God is limitless. So I can always ask for his assistance. He will always be my North Star.
>>
>>19276897
>All loving God.

FUCK YOU CHINESE AND JAPANESE WHO COULDN'T RECEIVE MY BOOK FOR THOUSANDS OF FUCKING YEARS
>>
You know what... I'm outta here.
Wake me up when Sophia comes back.
>>
>>19276899
I fucking swear, I hope I see you on judgement day with your fucking face standing there and this pops up:

I don't believe, I came to this truth on my own. It isn't assumed either, we can detect these things by how far away light is. You can do the math yourself. I don't think you are wrong, I just think you walk your own path. But mine isn't wrong either.

Fucking lmao.

I'm out. Too retarded on here, shit.
>>
>>19276905
Yup get lost friend. Nobody asked for your input. You just can't understand infinite void. That's okay. Maybe in another time.
>>
Intolerance is the fruit of Abrahamaic religions
>>
>>19276909
Don't open that Pandora's Box. You don't want to accidentally persuade people that being intolerant of barbarism was the foundation of western civilization.
>>
>>19276911
>foundation of western civilization
It was the fucking foundation of the whole world.
But intolerance stems from Ur.
>>
>>19276909
No, they definitely helped people get over tribalism. Love is always a hard fought battle, especially coming out of Primordial thought constructs. Fundamentalists controlled by money hungry faith "leaders" just make people hateful of things they can't understand. I don't blame them, I kind of like them. They are steadfast. Something I haven't ever been good at. If I find a better Ideal I'll flip over to that. No matter what happens they stay steadfast. It's warming, isn't it?
>>
Glad Im not the only one that think like this,OP. I also believe black holes are what old timey people describes as Angels.
>>
>>19276915
It's pathetic.
It's stagnation.
It's conformism.
It's indoctrination.
Even God wanted Evolution(in every field) in It's realm.
Is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>19276919
It's kind of how the human brain works. Assume language itself is a barrier to understanding. Words bring up feelings, feelings bring up "alignment" (Good,bad,High,Low.)

English itself is a form of indoctrination. Universal language doesn't exist because it would just be moot, pointless(meaning it has to move in every direction to hit every point, so much so it obscures the idea of points).
>>
>>19276927
Well, I didn't mean it served a purpose. I just meant the love and devotion they show. Even if you proved to them something was a certain way and they admitted it. Some would still just choose to believe. I know it's an unpopular opinion. But I do find that trait of steadfastness highly admirable.
>>
>>19276930
GTFO antilinguistics
>>
>>19276936
Maybe it is.
But it's meaningless and breaks the cycle that God itself gave to It's realm
>>
>>19276937
If anything I'm calling for a more perfect language. Or saying that one should learn many languages. Your thought patterns actually do observably change as you learn new languages.
>>
>>19276939
No, there is no observable cycle. It's limitless void. Limitless potential. They are correct somewhere out there in infinity. It very well could be right here, but I doubt it. There is no limit to creation.
>>
>>19276948
>We come from the Void and to the Void we go.
It sounds like a Cycle to me.
>>
>>19276950
Limitless void, limitless possibility. The first one could still just be derping around eating a big mac. All though "first" only applies to our linear concept of time.
>>
File: 1472007216060.jpg (19KB, 501x485px) Image search: [Google]
1472007216060.jpg
19KB, 501x485px
>>19276706
Black is the absence of color, white is what you get when you mix every color. The only way you're getting black on an easel is by putting black paint on it. You should probably reevaluate your beliefs
>>
>>19276950
I just realized all natural forces are just tools of the creator. The void isn't a force though. I think this is what monks mean when they say, that isn't it. When asked about God or creation or the world.

>>19276961
If you mix paints together you should get black, not white. In additive mixing (as used in TVs and monitors), you create light, which is then mixed. When you mix the three primary colours (red, green and blue), you produce white. Other mixes produce other colours, for. Not that hard to google senpai.
>>
>>19276961
>>19276965
>Inb4 muh light.

It was a metaphor, chill my dude.
If you mix all energetic forms they cancel each other out.
>>
>>19276772
You should come out from under your rock sometime
>>
File: 1495057392113.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495057392113.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19276988
OP here, nice dubs. The guy provided a low quality reply though, quit enabling cancer. Everyone wants to know truth, but unless it's decorated all nice nobody can accept it.
>>
>>19276817
This, boys and girls, is a sperg out. It's what happens when you let a hardcore aspie with a low IQ read the bible and try to argue about shit like he knows some shit on a Korean basket weaving forum
>>
yhwh fags itt
>>
>>19276994
Even Athiests can't deny the spirituality of this theory. I am the Beginning and the End. Before life is void. After life is void.

Words are just a decoration. This idea of alpha and omega is a concept we can work with mathematically though. The summation of all energetic forms that could ever exist all cancel each other out. Void.

>>19276999
Nice trips, shit reply though. The theory works much better than a warped and abused faiths mistranslated text.
>>
>>19276994
I did exactly that.
At least someone noticed.
>>
File: 1497303726074.png (922KB, 564x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497303726074.png
922KB, 564x636px
>>19277023
Enjoyed having you in the thread. Probably would have given up if you weren't here friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm41dHucxmM

Have some Human Music.
>>
>>19276828
>>19276835
Someone doesn't understand 0=1-1, otherwise stated as 1+(-1)
>>
>>19277037
If you enjoy debating you should meet my sisters Bunelda and Nice Ship lol.
Anyway I'm off as I said before, I got a busy day damn.
>>
>>19276845
>I know nothing about science
>quantum science and the fact that all matter is warped energy goes above my head
>but my ancient rice farmer handbook of sky daddy proves you wrong

Oh man you sure gotim
>>
>>19277045
Exactly, that anithesis to every waveform and energetic form we see is theorized to exist. Therefore the sum of all things in creation is void. The Beginning and end. The best part is though, that the void itself has no limit. Thus infinite probability.
>>
>>19277050
The void itself creates freewill. Endless possibility.
>>
>>19276861
Christians are ALL newfags. Actual oldfags go for science, and are mostly agnostics. Don't try to pretend you found 4chan before 2015, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>19277005
...? I'm on your side, tard. I believe in a scientific idea of God fairly close to OP's.
>>
File: 1494930820385.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494930820385.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>19277073
Sorry been busy processing this thread. Must have got confused with linguistics.
>>
>>19277050
Yup. Void can be warped to create any energy pattern, any photon pattern. Someone of significant scientific understanding (read: not the Christians in this thread) understands this is the source of the multiverse.
>>
>>19277075
You good dude. What with all the bible thumpers ruining the thread, it's getting hard to keep on topic
>>
>>19277076
>>19277079
I used to be the same way as them so I can relate. They aren't in a bad place though and are told to strive to help those in need. Especially in watered down no crusades Protestantism. I also believe God led me to this understanding. I am no smart person. I study bits here and there. I used linguistic understanding to piece together this information and limited mathematics. Didn't think it would hold up this well.
>>
>we were created by a space rectum
>>
>>19276721
Meditation is the focus the darkness until life appears
Light flashes in darkness is all life is
The void is it
>>
>>19277087
Although I guess God as we would know him would just be a multi-dimensional being of supreme benevolent intelligence helping me by putting thoughts in my head. Which I guess would be kind of creepy. But, hey, I asked for it.
>>
>>19276736
Worst. Preaching. Ever.
>>
>>19276805
<3
>>
>>19276706
"Plenum" instead of "void" maybe? This reminded me of this quote.
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=82#6
>82.6 Questioner: That’s what I thought you might say. Am I correct in assuming that at the beginning of this octave, out of what I would call a void of space, the seeds of an infinite number of galactic systems such as the Milky Way Galaxy appeared and grew in spiral fashion simultaneously?
>Ra: I am Ra. There are duple areas of potential confusion. Firstly, let us say that the basic concept is reasonably well-stated. Now we address the confusion. The nature of true simultaneity is such that, indeed, all is simultaneous. However, in your modes of perception you would perhaps more properly view the seeding of the creation as that of growth from the center or core outward. The second confusion lies in the term, ‘void’. We would substitute the noun, ‘plenum’.
>>
File: The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png (69KB, 250x369px) Image search: [Google]
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png
69KB, 250x369px
>>19277207
>I heard it with His voice LOL
>>
>>19276805
All is one!
>>
File: DEZUmcEUwAAWGAE.jpg (182KB, 960x679px) Image search: [Google]
DEZUmcEUwAAWGAE.jpg
182KB, 960x679px
>>19277037
Human music eh interesting synchronicity...
You are not your body
You are somebody
You are nothing
You are no-thing
One thing
I am
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>19276845
>Fun fact about your gif:
Thumbs down by the emperor meant "don't kill him"... thumbs up meant "proceed with killing him".
>>
>>19276706
why do people do this
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (968KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
968KB, 500x246px
>>19277398
The short answer is that OP is always (ALWAYS) a faggot.

A L W A Y S
L
W
A
Y
S
>>
>>19277404
Says the cucked new-age jewboy

You would swear the sky is truly red if your gay ass book of fairy tales said so.

You are the faggot to end all faggots.
>>
>>19276706
>>19276718
Wrong.
>>
>>19277521
Who the hell are you arguing with? KEK It's a rule of the internet being quoted. No one said anything about a fairy tale book or anything related to this thread.

If you are just offended cuz you are OP, then I understand.

Anyway, OP, I like the theory - but since The Void is nothing AND everything, isn't there a better name for it? The Void makes it sound like infinite darkness and nothingness, rather than the sum of everything (and nothing). Just a thought.
>>
>>19276736
>>19276706
2 And the earth was without form

So you agree the earth was already there.......
>>
>>19276706
>Like paint on an Easel
Do you mean a palette? And there's no reason to capitalise easel, you've really won me over with how clever you are.
>>
>>19278023
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

are you blind...?
>>
>>19277993
My apologies. I thought you were this gigantic faggot
>>19276845
who swears his holy book of fairy tales is absolute undeniable truth while arguing with people much more intelligent and thoughtful than himself
>>
>>19276706
Ere, ow bout the devil, he's one a them n'all ain't he?
>>
>>19277221
I might say that, but the thing is it isn't space. Or matter. That is just one state of the void. All things came out of potential and probability. Space is just tessellated void. Matter is just warped void. Dimensions are divided void.
>>
>>19276706
You are close but mistaken.One has been the source of the void since the beginning of time. She has many names.To some she is evil,to others good.To those who know her,she is.

I won't invoke her name but study ancient history.You will discover if you truly wish to see.
>>
>>19278930
The things is, is that she had to fill the void of her missing existence at some point. The thing necessary to accomplish this is the void. It begat all things, and will be the end of all thing.

Now a God to that which is beyond time, wouldn't call it the void I don't think. I think they would recognize the elastic nature of reality and have a word for it, and in the endless search for the master of elasticity. They would probably find that the most subtle form is God. So as not to interfere with their will.
>>
>>19278964
I assume it's the most subtle form even at that level. Solely because God doesn't like to micromanage in this Universe. Why everyone freaks out about their own existence constantly.
>>
>>19278930
>I know who said deity is but I won't say her name
Sure thing pal nice meme, I bet this is some Gia bullshit right?
>>
Is it true god invented us
>>
>>19278981
I couldn't tell you, but I highly doubt the proteins weren't in the volcanic soups weren't manipulated by higher life at some point.
>>
>>19279013
but he did invented the internet and Hitler
>>
>>19276706
I can't talk about the void, but you are off.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.