[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23/11/2012

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: T13_0021_016.jpg (126KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
T13_0021_016.jpg
126KB, 368x368px
Ok wtf this red dragon hype is starting to get trippy what was the sept date again? because i just found a msg on fb of me msging myself from another acc dated 23/11/2012 @ 2:42 pm, 2012 i was in a year long psychosis, have also had a dream of being a red dragon cloaked in a rainbow(pre hype) and meeting god and telling me i need to fight the darkness, just recently came back from another psychosis and we have this dragon virgo shit going on.
>>
>>19276626
You're having a psychotic break, m8
>>
>>19276626
How is this related to secretarybirds? Please clarify.
>>
File: Dragon Empire.jpg (57KB, 576x728px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Empire.jpg
57KB, 576x728px
Soon!
>>
>>19276626
>>19276655
Also, for fighting darkness I recommend either burning powdered magnesium at a safe distance or copious application of LEDs.
>>
>>19276626
>>19276650
Psychosis is just apparent connection, understanding, and communication with higher dimensional entities.

He very well could have been given higher knowledge, a prophecy, whatever, but the overstimulation overwhelmed him and gave him a psychotic break. It happens to a lot of people, few can handle direct interaction with this beings under full power, will, and without suffering harm.

OP'S synchronicities align up with today's prophecy and alignment with Biblical Revelations, shit is super fucked, people know and sense it unconsciously, something is super fucky going on in our solar system, perhaps beyond, they just can't pinpoint it, but they recognize it, they've felt it before, they know what it means.

Man people will be in mass fucking panicl, what the fuck do we do??

But yea, out of all the end of days scenarios and prophecy I've through throughout my life, the false happenings, etc - this is legit the first one that has everything lining it up with events increasing at an extremely quickening pace, it's actually happeningt this time

IT IS happening NOW, holy fucking shit! WTF!

we must prepare and commence our final work now, what it may be, cleanse your karma NOW.

This is legit prophecy stemming from, ancient days of at least Revelations... which has been corroborated by several other independent sources throughout this last year.

Look at what the fuck happen over in Pol when this shit broke last year, the digits and synchronicity was way too deep for people to not notice and ignore, that's when I legit started believing in meme magic, digits, and the power of this collective forum as being something weird, beyond normal, yet magical.

And everything since then, the increasing hazardous events, Antarctica melting, cracking, revealing highly advanced structures, crafts, BLACK PYRAMIDS, higher, more structured and organized together than any other pyramid site in the world, but I guess that's no big.

whatevs
>>
>>19276655
It's my spirit animal same fragments/symbols as the namefag.
>>19276656
So much meaning with so little words Ty. I've met a few waters incarnate my duality.
>>19276682
I know the being communicating with me, clearer then in 2012 each time i can see it becomes more stable with more clarity but the more i understand eventually it breaks me and i go back to sleep. I think we will find old scrolls that will lead us through this cycle kind of like sign posts.
>cleanse your karma NOW
I've been building what im told is a karma bomb, suffering/being the sacrifice for the sake of cashing in a fuckload of energy for the event
> Antarctica melting
I was told they were defrosting the old ones for help and advice(during hospitalisation experience recently), when i heard this I had an amazing feeling of being odin, felt like the world was watching there father wake up, felt more alive and stronger then ever. Also got out of hospital for 1 night and was called jesus christ/neo/merlin and taken to the earth incarnate todo my first reiki healing, could feel the stars/universe enter my crown chakra as a rainbow and flow through my arms/hands into mother earth.
Also in the happening thread there was a post that contained my birth name (different spelling) and the name of the mental ward i was recently in.
>>
>>19276774
Yo no offence, a lot of what you say I too believe, but how do you know your not going crazy?
>>
File: 1200px-Thoth.svg.png (389KB, 1200x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Thoth.svg.png
389KB, 1200x2314px
>>19276812
>but how do you know your not going crazy?
I don't, I've always been crazy, but this time it's like the crazy is making sense instead of confusion, I feel more protected and safe by these thoughts whereas in the past i felt more lost/scared/in danger, It makes to much sense to forget and dismiss no matter how much anti-psychotics are pumped into me.

Whats up with the no captchas, they used to fail half a dozen times now im not getting any.
>>
>>19276857
Fair enough, may fortune be with you.
>>
>>19276626
I think i know whats happening op.
The red dragon is an ancient evil force that has wreaked havoc thru the universe and has corrupted very many levels of heavens.
This earth is where it will all be decided.
I think the universe itself has incarnated into a human being to teach the new law of the universe to all sentient beings in order to rectify the universe from its deviation.
When the rectification finally reaches earth, I think thats when judgment day will happen.
>>
File: 1490188826102.png (1MB, 895x717px) Image search: [Google]
1490188826102.png
1MB, 895x717px
>>19276976
the red dragon is draco
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-11_13-28-11.png (202KB, 808x835px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-11_13-28-11.png
202KB, 808x835px
>>19277033
the rev 12 sign pdf

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4lMw4yuCqaBQTNoNWdTUXRjTlU
>>
File: metatrons-cube.png (18KB, 300x337px) Image search: [Google]
metatrons-cube.png
18KB, 300x337px
>>19276976
In a vision the base red/cloaked in rainbow dragon told the reptilians to leave earth before flying into space breathing fire over the earth but it like made the darkness flee earth and the earth/humans were unharmed like a purge, after that it dragged earth through space towards this constellation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus It was like earths ascension. I have trouble believing it's evil unless the vision relates to a different dragon (it was mainly flowing rainbow energy hatched from a golden orb(sun) but red was a more dominent colour along with blue iirc
>ancient evil force
i hear ancient live force when reading that line
the god/angel giving me the visions is the one that records the results of the scales/judgement, i am told no soul is lost all will be saved. another wierd sychronocity is my bday represents the Alpha and Omega
>>
>>19277033
Another synchronicity middle name is john, tf is going on.
>>19277038
Thnx for the reading material ill get on it
>>
File: 1495226581709.png (480KB, 1051x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495226581709.png
480KB, 1051x540px
>>19277062
hope i could help
>>
File: 1496818291639.png (422KB, 1087x465px) Image search: [Google]
1496818291639.png
422KB, 1087x465px
>>19277088
23 sept frog day
>>
>>19277039
My my... You depicted Rainbow Dragon just as I see it.
>glimmering rainbow colors
>dominant red
>huge ass fk
>playful
It's certainly not evil!

Unfortunately I haven't had a good conversation with it. Usually hangs around and discuss with Angels I work with.
>>
>>19277088
tonight i was looking at the stars and communicating with 2 in particular they looked like the bright orange part and thuban,
>>19277097
>Unfortunately I haven't had a good conversation with it. Usually hangs around and discuss with Angels I work with.
which angels? before it took the form of orb/dragon it was flying around as a human trying to wake spirits up fell to its death came back metamorphed and did the space thing when it flew it took off just above a round table and all my family was sitting at the table watching it. recent hospitalization a new/old friend that ascended me to fast tripping me out gave me a picture of it.
>>
Can someone give me a tl;dr on this whole red dragon and prophecy business?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.