[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay help? Back in 2012 I had a sleep over with some friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2722.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2722.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
Okay help?

Back in 2012 I had a sleep over with some friends only to be woken up in the middle of the night because and I quote “ ur eyes glowed yellow and you whispered something anon “

But for some reason ever since that day, I’ve been deathly afraid of anything paranormal, specifically aliens, the simple mention of them, picture anything will literally set off a panic attack.

Demons I’m fine with. Ghost meh, but aliens? I will fucking die. I won’t sleep for days.

And lately I’ve been “ feeling “ them around me. Watching me, every time I lay in bed I feel like they stand next to my bed, if I’m taking a shower I feel like somethings in the bathroom. I don’t even look out my window in fear that I’ll see one. It’s driving me c r a z y , I wake up with bruises, cuts, random scrapes, I’ve even woken up with blood on my pillow.
Am I going crazy? How do I stop this?
>>
>>19276598
>...the simple mention of them, picture anything will literally set off a panic attack.
>posts thread with alien picture
you're torturing yourself anon. and i don't feel bad for you.
>>
File: 1499707732721.jpg (236KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499707732721.jpg
236KB, 2000x2000px
>>19276598
Man, some Ayys are literally the demons of old.

You simply need to be commanding and affirmative, tell them to get the fuck on going and they do not have permission to invade or creep your personal until you say so out of power rather than fear.

You fear grows and they feed off it, thus why there's been a continual presence.

I've had a couple literal experiences that are similar, but deeper.

One night, some Ayy Identity snatchers literally came into my room and stood inront of me, I barely wake up to the physical to confront this entity and tell it to fuck off and go away, as if I had already been telling it that unconsciously. Anyhow, through my astral self that night, I realized I literally fought off a goddamn fucking Ayylium abduction attempt.

I felt warn out and drained mentally for days afterwards, but I secure and confident in that I defeated them.

If I can do it, you too can do it with the proper awareness, consciousness, strength of will, and intention. Your body and mind must be like a temple, built like a fortress so that you can weather these situations.

I've dealt with them before in previous realms of existence, so I think I knew what was up and what to do.

Shit sounds fucked, but thats not even the craziest part.

Like 6 months later, dimensional entities and light craft were acknowledging me, both physically, mentally, and spiritually and reacting to my instant thoughts and directions.

Then one night while I was meditating in my room, I could suddenly see above my head/body and over the back of my head and headboard to see fucking AYYLIUMS just BURSTING through my portal!!! - I have a Sacred Geometry Mandala portal and other geometry/dream catchers and imbued energy in that room which is highhly conducive to spiritual contact, so it makes sense.

Anyways, I quickly they were part of a group consciousness, like a social memory complex, several entities merrging and sharing their memories as one in order to experience more
>>
>>19276598

1) Your friends were fucking with you

2) You're not going crazy, but you have no need to be worried. I used to get like that over aliens too. Ever since I can remember. Same thing. Not afraid of ghosts, but worried about getting abducted or being watched.

Well, guess what? I'm 32. No one ever abducted me. Stopped feeling fear probably in my 20s. Every once in a while I'll watching a fucking nutty YouTube video and decide, eh, what the hell, it's 2am, might as well shut the blinds. It goes away.

3) Per above I'm guessing you're youngish. Cuts and bruises often occur unnoticed, but you're finding something to associate it with. Blood on pillow was probably a bloody nose.
>>
>>19276598
Tell us more.

What happened that night ? "Hey anon, your eyes were glowing yellow and you were whispering, lol, gnite."

Why were your friends awake ?
Were they scared of you after that ?
What did you tell them, and what did they tell you after they woke you up ?
>>
>>19276631
To continue --

control and dimensionality over subjects and reality.

It shook the fuck out of me, but I explicitly told them they do not have my free will to possess me, use me as a vessel, or inhabit my personal space without my consent.

One by one they disappointed, but this one stayed, he seemed nice and wanted to teach me something. So I closed my eyes and saw him clearly, made contact, and started receiving dimensional physics, mathematics, forms, geometry, frequency, collur, vibration, whatever, it was the whole fucking spectrum!

It looked like a fully functional and operable interdimensional wormhole to other space, dimensions, frequencies, realities, what ever.

t was as if they were inviting me into their higher plane, not as an abduction, but as a consciously willful exchange and discourse.

But every time the visuals got too intense, My third eye would vibrate, my ears would have this tone, and it seemed like I was being sucked in or falling into the wormhole.

I was so shook and not ready for it, that I resisted it. I also started control the direction of the wormhole, the Ayylium fuk was controlling it clearly in my vision, but then I started to fuck around and overrode his control, he would get visibly upset, then challenged me further, turned it into a game/competition, which we both struggled against each other, but I as I continually gained control, he would increase the difficulty. I could see him saying and motioning somehow "good good" when I reached a level he liked. Then at the end he fucking smiled at me, and fucking danced exactly to the time and beat of a track I had playing in my room.

I was like WTF, holy shit, wtf just happend wooow, get outta here, but that moment gave me a sense of union and ecstatic joy/love/ecstasy that I was the happiest I had been in a while, as if I knew this fucking Ayy mafk from somewhere.

But yeah, is that fucking crazy or whut, anon?
>>
>>19276639
Not sure if it was a bloody nose, tho I did consider that, but there was no blood anywhere else.

There should’ve been dried blood somewhere else right?
>>
>>19276642
> why were your friends awake
They just said I woke them up ;(

> were they scared of you after that?
Yeah, they stopped talking to me. Except for one of them.

> what did you tell them, and what did they tell you
I told them it was probably just sleep talking. And the eye thing could’ve been a reflection of light from a lamp outside. But they kept insisting that it wasn’t.

They just said I turned around and looked at one of them and supposedly like I previously mentioned they flowed yellow, and I whispered something to her. But I don’t know why they said I woke them up. Since they refuse to talk to me. Even the one I was still friends with left me a month ago bc she couldn’t take being around me any longer.
>>
>>19276681
GLOWED ***
>>
>>19276652
IM GOING TO SCREEN AND SAVE D; , thanks for Sharing
>>
I remember when I had a sleep over in the 6th grade. One of my friends fell asleep and had his mouth wide open, so I started throwing jelly beans trying to land them in his mouth

My other friend woke up to me giggling like a retard and also helped partake in the activity.

Suddenly, we saw some dark figure standing in the doorway which had been left wide open and we fell silent. The figure approached and said "Bobby (sleeping jelly bean friend)!!! Go the fuck to sleep and stop fucking around!!"

spooked to this day, pls dont post any pictures of bobby's dad or ill defecate myself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.