[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had the ability to do something considered inherently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
If you had the ability to do something considered inherently bad/evil would you use this ability?
>>
>>19276323
No, for what purpose, why?
>>
Potentially interesting dilemma, can you specify further?
>>
>>19276346
How is it a dilemma, we all have the power, fuck off already you twisted demonic fucks
>>
>>19276350
It depends on what the ability is and what the context is. Moral dilemmas can only be solved by individual consciences. The purpose for which you are acting will always matter, as will the means by which you are acting to achieve that purpose. There is no "considered inherently" present in this environment save in the potential to consider what others are likely to reward or punish in us; it is not given to man that we should know of good and evil by our very natures, but only of ripe and unripe. If we listen entirely to our sense of ripe and unripe in solving moral dilemmas and try to resolve them therefore wholly by our natures, we will not know of what we are truly harvesting, and we will suffer greatly as the result.
>>
File: tmp_21611-e69-1650315810.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21611-e69-1650315810.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>19276323
That sounds like a lot of extra work, to me. What would I get out of this hypothetical deal? I don't do charity evil.
>>
>>19276323
After hitting my shin on a fryer now fuck yes.
>>
>>19276418
Fine I may have overreacted but fuck this job sucks.
>>
>>19276339
to learn to control it properly
>>19276346
other anon that replied was not me. i am not going to go into detail, i really don't like sharing this side of myself with anyone.
>>19276417
wasn't a deal and i'm not offering anything, i was just trying to get an idea where people stand on the subject
>>19276418
not much of a reason
>>
>>19276323
I make choices like that every day. Nothing is inherently evil.
>>
>>19276554
should be well past that point by this time of current evolution, wtf
>>
>>19276596
maybe so. also please do share what you feel makes something evil if it is not inherit.
>>19276597
?
>>
>>19276323
depends on the profit.

for personal profit, yes. (damn, i sound like a ferengi)

just for fun and if it damages somebody (which "bad/evil" indicates), then no.
>>
>>19276698
what constitutes as personal profit? does it have to be material or can it be emotional or spiritual in a sense
>>
>>19276625
Exactly what I said.
>>
>>19276323
Yes but it's super easy to get in trouble for doing the thing/things.

Everyone wants to stop fun if the fun hurts them or someone else.
Like how raping a woman is fuckin' rad, but getting raped is a bummer.

Basically Earth is "no fun allowed" land. Where people get butthurt and try to stop you if your idea of fun makes them feel bad.
I would do lots of bad things if faggots didn't try to punish me for it. Shit ain't worth the trouble.
>>
File: ass8f4gfu2ah3k6n.png (11KB, 412x545px) Image search: [Google]
ass8f4gfu2ah3k6n.png
11KB, 412x545px
>>19276323
Already did.
>>
>>19276975
There are plenty of exciting and exhilarating activities which harm absolutely nothing and nobody.
The fear of consequences shouldn't be the reason for not engaging in harmful activities, it should be empathy.
Empathy is the only path out of darkness for our race.
>>
>>19276323
No because I believe in Christ..
>>
Yes, If I'm doing bad shit to bad people. In a heart beat. I'd become a part time detective figuring out where the worst of the worst hung out at and lived , then BAM. . . now what is this evil thing I can do? if it causes collateral I only use it where I know it'll get the people I've researched, if its accurate I no longer give a fuck, I'll pop some dudes head like a zit
>>
>>19276323
Sounds stupid, you can already do evil if you want
>>
We all do, its call sin.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.