[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic channeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6206.jpg (120KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6206.jpg
120KB, 720x600px
I'm a psychic medium and everyday i pull information from an unkown source. As i say things in my mind it's like sonething responds to me and adds to my thoughts

Here's an example of the thought chaining channeling i do with the universe

https://docs.google.com/document/d/124jCVCG_OsRm6-dtlDNsXV84x8FzwUi99cOjvKB3DGw

I hope you enjoy reading it. I suspect the thoughts are directly from God but i can't be sure.

My own thoughts after a life of abuse from undesirable people gives me a very sad outlook on life and those thoughts are mixing with the source

Keep checking back at the text file as i update it all through the day until i created the next channeling journal tomorrow
>>
So, uh... This is what happens when you just write whatever you're thinking, I guess?

You might find livejournal a better outlet for this. Although given the content, I'd recommend that instead of looking for outlets, you should try reading a good fantasy novel. Or space opera, if you can tolerate the genre.
>>
If it was God (The Source) I think know it would be saying better things. You are connected to a lower frequency being and are on such frequency. It might be a demon personally attaching onto you.
>>
Sorry I accidentally tuned into your consciousness. Wrong channel.
>>
>>19276464
Is this serious? I don't mean in a hurtful way, but I can't tell if it's an insult or real statement.
>>
>>19275752
God does not direct thoughts into us, that would just be silly, we are simply the actual thoughts of God, we are thoughts ourselves
>>
I would say it is possible you are channeling, but if it is 'God' speaking to you this entity is lying to you. These are not the words of the Source.

Read what you wrote again. Does it resonate with you as truth? For me, there are a number of statements that my body and instinct say are false.

Assuming you can channel, you're likely to contact an entity that is compatible with your frequency. I was wondering OP, what kind of state were you in before this began? Elated, calm, happy, angry, depressed? Try putting yourself in another state before you write and see if the nature of the message changes.

Keep working with this OP. Automatic writing can be a fun adventure!
>>
>>19275779
I'm not OP, but when I'm connected to another entity the thoughts don't really feel like my own. I write them automatically as they come. I don't edit, read or contemplate. I just write. When something disturbs me externally it stops and the pen becomes heavy and I have nothing to write because the info stream stops. I can sometimes get it back, sometimes not.

My hand writes and writes, no cramping or stopping. It stops eventually and I feel a little drained. Sometimes I'll have a headache or disorientation for a while.
>>
>>19275752
"the inexhaustible well has been born, so there can be drawn from it" that was something randomly came in my mind thinking nothing and it had abstrong presence to it
>>
>>19275752
About damn time they realized it
>>
>>19275752
When you write whatever you write you are channeling information from your higher self-you-god-source. When you write, you channel, you can insert your words in to channeling if you intervene and put your prejudges in to this. Let if flow. No fear no expectation, true source will not give you information's that make you afraid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.