[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone remember this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: swirly.png (304KB, 344x531px) Image search: [Google]
swirly.png
304KB, 344x531px
anyone remember this guy?
>>
Yeah, he was a notorious pedo in the uk. He would deliberately taunt the police by sending them vids of himself with that swirly face effect on it, so he was unrecognisable. Got away with it for ages, but eventually slipped up and got caught. Why?
>>
>>19275665
because I just remembered him and trying to find info. I think I heard about him before they knew his identity. This guy's Canadian but I might be thinking of your guy because I remember there being a different swirl pic. This guy really creeped me out when I was a kid though.
>>
>>19275632

yes op he is known as 'swirlface' or 'swirly face' and was caught because the police were able to track him down and corroborate his identity by simply unswirling the photo in an editing program.

He would show his face in the disgusting 'content' he created, but only swirl it; not blank it out.
>>
>>19275665
They just figured out which photo editing tool he was using and unswirled his face then vanned the shit out of the pedo scumbag.
>>
does anyone have any other swirl photos of him or is this the only one available?
>>
>>19275684
The guy I remember definitely did vids and spoke in them, not just pics. I don't think much else really happened in the vids (that was shown on tv anyway), but the swirly effect and his creepy voice certainly made an impression on me.
>>
>>19275744
someone needs to use their internet expertise and track down the old vids/pics
>>
File: swirlyman.jpg (88KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
swirlyman.jpg
88KB, 620x349px
How long do you think it took the police to realize they could simply unswirl the face? I can imagine them dumping all kinds of money and resources trying to find the guy through traditional means. Then some kid who fixes the computers in the police office comes in and cracks the case with Ms Paint.
>>
>>19275835
busted
>>
>>19275835
Beautiful.
>>
>>19275835

Then the Sgt slaps him against the head so hard his ear rings for two days and says "What the fucks a madda wit you, we was gonna ride that one out another two weeks"
>>
>>19275835
>>19275920
i love this board
>>
>>19275696
its called "photoshop"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.