[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: eye.jpg (13KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
13KB, 190x190px
Is there any way to experience something paranormal tonight without leaving my apartment?

I'm completely open to anything, just want to experience something.
>>
>>19275558
ok
>>
>>19275558
How low are your standards?
>>
>>19275558
>without leaving my apartment
>I'm completely open to anything, just want to experience something

hmm, well OP if those are the parameters then only one thing comes to mind..
>>
>>19275601

Pretty low right now.
>>
>>19275558
Do you just want your body to remain safe in your apartment or do you literally not want your perception to exist outside of your apartment?
>>
>>19275605

Nah, done that shit. I felt like a higher level of consciousness, actually I'd almost guarantee I was. I don't have access right now.
>>
>>19275609

I want my physical body to stay here, and safe. The rest is open.
>>
File: 12345.jpg (41KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
41KB, 470x470px
Any ideas?
>>
>>19275623
Do you lucid dream while not consider dreams to be paranormal?
>>
>>19275652

I have before, once I kept a dream journal and it became easier. I could start again.
>>
>>19275655
Have you ever had a dream that was much longer, far more vivid, and far more real than any dream you've ever had?

In other words, even knowing that at some point in the future you'll wake up in your body as if you'd only slept the night, would you be able to deal with a trip to Narnia? Spending a lifetime there?
>>
>>19275670
I guess I should also point out that no matter how much time you experience in a dream, nobody will ever believe you. You'd have your experience but have no hope of ever sharing it with another living soul (at least on this side of the grave).
>>
>>19275670

Yes, actually. It freaked me tf out and I loved it. There was a telepathic narrator explaining the things I was seeing, but I didn't have a physical body.

It was explaining to me what was going to happen in the future. I don't remember what it said though.
>>
>>19275680
>I don't remember what it said though.
I literally cannot begin to describe how much patience I just lost reading that one sentence.
>>
>>19275721

Running short on patience? Sorry to offend your sensibilities anon.
>>
Poor man's sensory deprivation might do something for you.
1.Make sure you're in a room where you won't be interrupted. Take a shit and brush your teeth so that your body won't interrupt you.
2.Block every bit of light from entering your room.
3.Blindfold yourself for good measure.
4.Use earplugs. If it's loud outside of your room, use a fan or some other form of white noise to block it out.
5.Get in your underwear and lay on your bed. Keep your body temperature neither too cold nor too hot.
6.Keep your mind as clear and receptive to outside frequencies as possible.
Most likely, you'll have a restful period of meditation. It's possible that you'll hallucinate or make contact.
That contact can be really bad, so be careful, anon.
>>
>>19275770

Okay, is there a way to protect myself or escape before it hurts me?
>>
sell your soul for a pizza or some shit
>>
>>19275605
The hell is this?
>>
>>19275822

I'll sell my pizza for a soul, you game bro?
>>
>>19275824

LSD mang.
>>
>>19275770
Do this but in a bathtub and submerge your ears in the water, the experience will magnify x2 or more.
>>
>>19275832
deal
>>
>>19275837
Oh, I'm fucking stupid.
>>
>>19275847
yes
>>
>>19275838

Alright, going in anons. Will report back of I have an experience. Gonna setup an audio recorder just for fun.
>>
>>19275838
>>19275770

My dudes, if there is something there, how long do I interact?
>>
>>19275821
No way to know in advance. Accounts vary.
>>
>>19275893
Let me chime in too and say that it helps me if I imagine my bed is slowly rotating. Like you're a leaf, slowly spinning on the surface of water. This kinda helps dissolve my surroundings and deepens things way quicker.
>>
1. light a candle
2. get a mirror
3. turn out the lights
4. stare into said mirror and try not to think too hard

It may take a little while, but after a while you may see some very fucked up shit staring back at you. I did it once. Took about 10-15 minutes before I started seeing stuff. I don't recommend it.
>>
>>19276120
>>19276058
>>19276028
>>19275838
>>19275770

Yeah... I've had enough for the night. I had a real paranormal experience.

2 curious entities and one mad one. Thanks anons, I'm gonna just be a good person and chill.
>>
>>19276196
tell us more, don't just leave

you said there would be a recording... upload it somewhere before you go?
>>
>>19276196
Did you really bail you nig? Shoulda at least posted the results.
>>
>>19275605
wow i would collect this, looks cool.
>>
>>19276221
>>19276693

Nothing worth noting. Audio was inconclusive.

I did feel energies and their intentions. And s pleasant exchange our energy with two beings.

The third and last felt like it was coming from below me and was pulling my energy away from me. It felt red and draining, cruel and selfish.

I stopped after they encounter.
>>
File: 1455690673572.png (113KB, 197x249px) Image search: [Google]
1455690673572.png
113KB, 197x249px
>>19276717
Damn, that's pretty spooky.
>>
He actually lives like 30 minutes away from Bohemian Grove.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.