[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there's actually a shadow government in charge of America,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1494531464550.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1494531464550.png
89KB, 363x475px
If there's actually a shadow government in charge of America, how is it that they've gone completely undetected for over fifty years?
>>
>>19275404
Blackmail and money are powerful secretkeepers.
>>
>>19275411
And in decades of people deliberately leaking shit no one has leaked any evidence at all of a shadow government?
>>
>>19275404
By the understanding of how mankind puts their personal lives first before judging others, gossip, and propaganda. After all, without talking about how a person does this or that, or propaganda to rally a civilian population to do something they otherwise wouldn't, leads to a sea of truths, for a lack of better words, but conceals the real truth within the sea of distractions from the cause of all the disorder.

I explain it abstractly because I don't know exactly what it is, because all I may say is what I have heard, seen, etc., but I only have my personal life as my experience, thus it's impossible for me to truly know. But if I was the bad guy, with intent, that's how I'd do it.
>>
>>19275414
(They) are always several steps ahead.

Do you really think theyve only been in power for "decades?"

Try millenia.
>>
File: wqlV6fc~01.png (52KB, 499x400px) Image search: [Google]
wqlV6fc~01.png
52KB, 499x400px
>>19275419
>I explain it abstractly because I don't know exactly what it is
>>
>>19275430
>Lizard Jews
Yawn
Try something realistic
>>
>>19275432
That is the nature of the beast anon.

They are called the "shadow" government for a reason, ya know
>>
>>19275404
>how have they gone undetected

They haven't, which is why you are asking that question. They control the mediums that have the ability to provide you with "official" disclosure. As such the those mediums that many people rely on will most likely never disclose the truth.
>>
>>19275438
>implying

What the fuck are you on about?

Im talking secret societies that have been around since pre-egyptian times.

But you seem too dense to understand the gravity of the way our world leaders play us all for fools. Im not wasting my time in this thread any longer.
>>
>>19275404
There's not a government in the traditional officed, elected sense.

Thee are thousands of wealthy corporate and monetary elites with an interest in keeping the current brutal and unsustainable system going, however.
>>
>>19275404
They're a confluence of interests. Not down at the level of the stand-alone complex, but not too far away! The shadow government is made of a million tiny conspiracies all of which depend on "the boat" not getting hulled. A lot of them are just feeding addictions and not caring if the world floats through the dark side of the moon as they do.
>>
>>19275438
>>19275404

Listen here, the cold truth is that they've been here for thousands of years, at least 12-16 thousand years.

They are known as the Babylonian Kingdom, an invading race of higher beings incarnated on to earth, for what ever reason.

They infiltrated, established command, control, and dominion, and have been in power ever since.

Babylon never actually fell, it is still very much alive and active, we are living in it. The Roman Empire, the British Empire, and the U.S. Imperialist Empire are all various aspects of the Old World Order - the Order of Babylon.

The New World Order is legit the Old World Order, it has always been.

If they established control that long ago, by now they'd have information and leaks tightly sealed, fuck, thousands of years are enough to learn that, and thats not considering theyve had God only knows in dominant and manipulative behaviour.

They are predators, they presented themselves as Kings.

The Ancient Atlanteans never fucking proclaimed themselves as Gods, Thoth, etc, never claimed he was a god, it was the fucking Egyptians - left over remnants of Atlantis, mixed with indigenous groups of central land people.

This lowered the overall consciousness and perception of the civilization as a whole, an thus marked out downfall as humans - which we are just at the cusp of ascending out of - the Great Dark Ages that no one wants to admit its true length and continual linger into the present.

This is the reality, accept it or not, but all ancients texts speak of this as fact, that beings came down from the skies in crafts and armour and with higher knowledge and power, some declaring themselves as gods, etc, etc.

You think holy texts are all make believe, LMFAO?

Nah my mans, they are simply historical accounts of what they saw actually happen. That is it.

Read the Book of Enoch and the Emerald Tablets of Thoth - an ancient original source text of higher knowledge and the laws of the Universe -
>>
>>19275404
If you have to ask the question, they haven't been undetected
>>
>>19275404
They haven't.. even remotely..
>>
>>19275404
>is there a shadow government
yes.
>why hasnt any one noticed
they have. its hollywood. jew movie studios run much of america. a bunch of rich celebrities talk amongst themselves and decide whats best for every one
>>
>>19275542
We're climbing out of a pit of rule, huh? Nice. I'd love to live in the society where nobody proclaims himself king. Especially if that's a de facto lack of kings. The modern world already has a de jure lack of kings, and still no shortage of those who would put their misfit minds in charge of others.
>>
>>19275753
Yes, spot on, and it's literally happening right now.

There will be great turmoil, unrest, tribulation, loss and death, etc, but we will emerge as our true, sovereign galactic citizens as we once were before. True speak tho, not gonna lie.
>>
File: 1498772605016.png (263KB, 529x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498772605016.png
263KB, 529x449px
can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>19275836
They are behind everything, the original memelords.
>>
File: march for science.jpg (355KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
march for science.jpg
355KB, 1100x619px
The shadow government currently trying to take control of the West is called "science".

inb4 technocrat shills
>>
>>19275895
If it were true, it wouldn't be too bad.
Unfortunately, the shadow government currently trying to take control of the West is authoritarian psuedoscience. Neolysenkoists need to fuck off; academia needs to own its shit and clean house.
>>
>>19275926
>If it were true, it wouldn't be too bad.
>wouldn't be too bad.

>Unfortunately, the shadow government currently trying to take control of the West is authoritarian psuedoscience
>authoritarian pseudoscience

It wouldn't be too bad?
And... on whose authority are you calling anything pseudoscience? You are already acting as their puppet, my technocrat shill friend.
>>
>>19275404
Because it's not a hidden order
Ruthless rich people just tend to think alike
Politicans are all talk
Religious leaders take advantage of people's hope
And the future looks pretty good for them
>>
Study economics to discover three things

1) The world is irrepairably stupid
2) Every political, religious, or media figure is hopelessly dishonest
3) Item 1) doesn't matter because the market can compensate for that

2 still bones us
>>
File: nibiru_fail.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru_fail.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>19275542
^THIS^

I would like to add that they have unimaginably powerful AI simulators / computers. They figured out a long time ago that they could not stop the internet so they went the other way. Now we have TOO MUCH information, 99.9% of which is total bullshit. You can talk about the Cabal, Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, Jesuits, Jews, Reptilians, Archons, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and a million other things. They know that even if some of it is true, MOST of it will just make you waste your time running around in circles.

/x/ is a PERFECT example of retarded information overload.
>>
>>19277046
What? Stupid shill, /x/ is slow. It's possible to read literally everything that crosses this board, and nobody even bothers because the average /x/phile has better information filtration than that.

This stupid /pol/ thread should be saged out of existence.
>>
The founders of the United States were bad asses and a lot of them were from esoteric backgrounds. Many were of course Scots, and at the time freemasonry was the"curious offspring of Scottish 'enlightenment", or so I've heard it called

...it seems even then, historians say the founders of the American govt. harbored a 'rebellious spirit'

....the colonies were pretty diverse even before the U.S.A. became a country

...the Revolutionary war was a war with some pretty impressive military feats by the colonists

Glenn Beck would tell you more about it
>>
...shortly after the Revolutionary War, libertarians lost out to less noble politicians....and the federal govt. began "taxation without representation", which was one of the primary causes of the Revolutionary war in the first place

....there was a great deal of piracy and independent commerce even in those days m8
>>
the U.S.A. has always been very powerful, especially by military power

...in the 'events' leading up to the civil war, Abraham Lincoln did a great deal to trample on the constitution and to elevate executive power above that of law (if I am not mistaken... I personally have not studied Lincoln or the civil war in-depth)

There was a lot more reasons for the civil war to be fought other than slavery (and I think slavery, in different ways, is still alive today in the U.S.)

https://youtu.be/O1fHxPY3TJo
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (152KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
152KB, 960x544px
what's so civil about war anyways?
>>
>>19275452
Evidence?
>>
>>19275499
There is still a government.

Donald Trump?
>>
>>19275542
>This is the reality, accept it or not, but all ancients texts speak of this as fact, that beings came down from the skies in crafts and armour and with higher knowledge and power, some declaring themselves as gods, etc, etc.

...but these texts (..thinking of Genesis and the Tanakh) don't exactly elaborate on the same things that you're speaking of... they only mention it very obscurely, such as....I.E. - "they came down from Heaven and went into the daughters of man"

....it is not written that those heavenly beings founded secret conspiratorial kingdoms

The Bible does however say that spiritual powers and entities control humans

...I am personally not very familiar with the Book of Enoch or Thoth, but I've read the Bible at least once all the way through
>>
>>19275753
>nobody proclaims himself a king

....probably impossible, anon
>>
>>19275926
damn, real talk if true, anon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.