[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple Aura Test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 43

File: seeaura.jpg (88KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
seeaura.jpg
88KB, 3200x2400px
Okay /x/ let's have some fun with auras!

Thought you had to be psychic to see them? Nope! Most people can, pretty simply.

Take your two index fingers and point them inwards and touch the tips together. Hold this position comfortably and fairly close to your eyes.

Now stare intently at the exact point your fingers are touching, preferably against a white background.

Now holding this stare you might even notice a very thin and intense white light start to form around your fingers, just keep staring.

Blinking is okay just try not to let your eyes wander much.

After about 30 seconds, slowly start to separate your fingers. A color trail should be left behind.

If it did, congrats! If you haven't seen your aura yet, you just did.

What color was it?
>>
>>19275177
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palinopsia

i think we're done here...
>>
>>19275281
Except for the fact that what you're seeing isn't a negative and the color changes given same circumstances.

Saw you coming a mile away, young one.
>>
>>19275177
>>19275281
In all seriousness, I do think auras are a thing. I used to watch the air roil around people as they sat or walked by. Like heat, but much more than should come off of a human being in a resting state and it had a certain "energy" to it, like a "color" if you had to interpret it that way.
>>
>>19275290
No. With the finger thing, it is visual ghosting and you are an fool to think otherwise.
The only way to see an aura is to feel the connection. You do not "see" an aura. You interpret the energy. The only way to see your own aura is to look within yourself. Not AT yourself.
>>
>>19275295
I have verified seeing my own aura and it does change under exact same conditions so I know it isn't anything stupid like a negative image I'm seeing. Plus it behaves differently than a negative.

If I stare long enough, I can even see.. all I could say is energy, I guess, flowing through the aura.

I have an extremely hard time seeing anybody else's, though.. and when I do it is almost always green/blue/somewhere in between.

I feel like I am some sort of conduit or something.. since I have verified that I can definitely identify aura around inanimate objects fairly easily.

Unlike a negative.. the color spreads and becomes more complete once it "pops". I've stared at lights and I've stared at optical negatives.. not even remotely the same thing.
>>
>>19275301
It is not as concrete as you say, anon. I would take a step back in your thinking..

as I absolutely did see my own aura pop into view after staring maybe 10 or 15 seconds at any edge of myself.

I see the color before any motion is even necessary.. even with the test I proposed. It pops out before I even need to separate.
>>
>>19275315
Didn't bother to read the whole wiki page, but what i was getting at with the finger thing was "image persistence".
Sounds like you're on the right track "young one".
Instead of staring "hard enough", try staring "deep enough".
If you feel that you "see" energy, than that is good! Perhaps you are nearly acquiring the appropriate level of connection with your focal object.
It is certainly possible to sense aura of inanimate objects. If you want to sense the aura of your fellow people, or other animals, just try every day and train yourself.
>>
>>19275321
agreed, i retract my harsh statement, but not entirely.
Think of seeing your own aura as hearing your own heartbeat without a stethoscope, or, more accurately, reading your own brain waves without an ekg or w/e.
Though i won't discount your experiences 100%, perhaps you flow a little against the grain.
Been able to perceive any other oddities (out of curiosity)?
>>
I saw nothing you fucking liar
>>
>>19275366
stare harder summerfag
>>
>>19275177
mine was white, what does it mean?
>>
File: 1446166808476.gif (1MB, 356x321px) Image search: [Google]
1446166808476.gif
1MB, 356x321px
>>19275366
also
>getting random anons to stare at fingers for 5 minutes
>>
>>19275177
I tried this and it mostly just didn't seem to work. There was however a momentary translucent black arc across my vision in the space between my fingers, looking a little like four individual forks of lightning without the rest of the bolt, followed by what I would describe as a bloom of green and cyan in my mind's eye. None of that means anything to me, but it was fun. Thanks for suggesting the exercise, anon.
>>
>>19275376
you didn't stare longer enough.. was it extremely intense/thin?
>>
>>19275376
White is (often) the "first layer" of the aura.
It means you know of it, but not what it is.
If you can really see your own aura, look deeper.
Otherwise, try connecting to the Earth and reflecting inside yourself.
>>
>>19275357
Aura related or otherwise?

>Though i won't discount your experiences 100%, perhaps you flow a little against the grain.

I'm pretty sure I do as I haven't been able to find an explanation to my specific aura experiences.
>>
>>19275381
I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences these kind of things.
>>
>>19275366
I said "most", that wasn't a lie.
>>
silvery white
>>
i tried it and i first saw white then yellow. i guess my aura is yellow?
>>
>>19275401
Aura/energy/paranormal/spiritual

Have you been rooting? Being strongly connected to earth and charged of clean energy is crucial to being interconnected to everything else, therefore experiencing aura (and more) of your surrounding beings.

Being (more/less) unique is fantastic, more power to you. Not that it's a gift to see your own aura and no one else's, but still interesting if you really can without effort.

Any cool stories with the inanimate object aura thing?
>>
>>19275422
atm
how u feeling rn?
>>
>>19275381
You're welcome thank you for the anecdote :)
>>
>>19275437
im okay
>>
>>19275444
trips of gratitude, have a nice day
>dabs away
>>
>>19275431
I have seen aura in others but it is much harder than seeing my own. Also, each and every time I have, I have seen what I would say are my own aura colors.. It seems to me like my aura is enveloping what I am looking at.. but this doesn't happen with inanimate objects.

Every time I see green/teal/blue except for my ex. I saw pink/red one time and not JUST green/teal/blue like usual.

>Have you been rooting? Being strongly connected to earth and charged of clean energy is crucial to being interconnected to everything else, therefore experiencing aura (and more) of your surrounding beings.

Earth is absolutely my element although I also have a strong affinity for air. I have always worn Earth tones even before I even believed in ghosts :P

I have several paranormal experiences.

One anomaly I used to see a lot but not so much anymore was this pulsing purple orb that would enter my vision and grow more and more intense. It would start spread over most of my vision and then constrict down to a fairly intense orb then vanish only to come back in all spread out again and repeat. This would usually last about a minute or so and seemed to correlate with "waking up"..

I honestly think it may have been a negative attachment since I have felt much less negative "attacks" lately and I have also not been seeing this anomaly anymore.
>>
>>19275177
Mine is purple. But that can't be because I'm agnostic. What doe's this mean?
>>
File: aura.jpg (24KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
aura.jpg
24KB, 598x398px
mine looked like this, from center out
>>
>>19275521
optical illusion
>>
>>19275543
So do you think it was indigo?
>>
>>19275523
Interesting.. I never see more than one color after the intense white pops into color.

When I look at my hands they're almost always solid tealish or more green. Usually not that blue but sometimes very.

But when I look in the mirror around my head, I've seen swirls of these colors plus perhaps some yellowish colors, with a nasty looking black spot on my neck/shoulder on the right side.

Haven't seen that lately, but also have had a hard time seeing my aura in the mirror lately.. it's always easiest for me to see around my hands.
>>
it's green, what do
>>
>>19275553
He thinks your eyes were playing tricks on you.. like any skeptic does.

Purple is a fantastic color.. was it darker/lighter clear/hazy?
>>
>>19275556

Wow, what is the black spot do you suppose?
>>
>>19275557
Join the club.. mine's almost always green. :P

Supposed to be the color of healing, and the heart, I believe.
>>
>>19275571
I believe one of a few things are likely.. if we do have systems of energy around us which I absolutely believe we must, it could be a blockage?

Or I also believe it might be/have been a negative attachment either my own making or attracted at some point.

I can say that I used to wake up and if it had been warm enough to sweat, my shirt collar on the right side would stink something weird and nasty.. That doesn't happen anymore and I haven't actually seen that dark spot for quite a while.

Last time I was successful at inspecting the mirror, it didn't seem to be there anymore.
>>
>>19275595
and to clarify.. the spot that stunk was verrry specific on my collar, always the same exact spot and seemed to perfectly correlate with that dark spot.
>>
>>19275561
Dark. That's why I thought it might be indigo. I mean it would make sense considering I have a Bachelor's degree for Interdisciplinary studied in Philosophy and pure mathematics.
>>
>>19275378
It's good, clean fun. Not bad for a Monday.
>>
>>19275604
Supposedly it means your heightened spiritually.

And you don't necessarily have to "feel" spiritual for this to be true.
>>
>>19275177
yellowish-orange kinda a amber colour
>>
I saw sea green. What does that mean?
>>
>>19275648
I would say sea green is a slightly "contaminated" color.. not as clean as say "forest" or "grass" green. Perhaps you have a strong heart but at the same time have some sort of struggle in that regard.

I never claimed to be psychic xD
>>
>>19275658
Very interesting, Thanks.
>>
>>19275631
Okay that kinda make's sense if you take into account that Robert Monroe is one of my heroes. http://www.monroeinstituteuk.org/focus-levels/
This explains it. Basically what it all means is if I believe I will go to Limbo when I die then that's were I'm going. And I believe that's were I'll end up. Which is were I would like to recede, the reason being is so I can converse with Virgil & Homer & contemplate life in a safe place. That why I am surprised It's purple. I thought if I go to Limbo then I would be indigo. That's very peculiar how you can be purple and not realize it.
>>
File: 00FFBB.png (1KB, 628x280px) Image search: [Google]
00FFBB.png
1KB, 628x280px
I just look at my feet in the shower after about 30 seconds this color pops up
>>
>>19275698
Some people are very spiritually "advanced" without realizing it.

Thing is the more advanced you are spiritually, the more humility you have.
>>
File: usualaura.jpg (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
usualaura.jpg
9KB, 640x480px
>>19275711
Hey cool that's very similar to what I see most of the time.

Pic related
>>
>>19275636
this anon here can i get a rundown on this little aura of mine
>>
>>19275714
Huh...strange.
Welp, have a nice day.
>>
Fun, mine was two halves, bottom was yellow and top was light blue!
>>
>>19275734
You would seem somewhat carefree and you may value power and/or seek it. You probably have a fairly easy going attitude, but with conviction.. if that makes a lick of sense xD
>>
>>19275754
Nice result! I wonder if it was side vs side or just a general mesh
>>
bright orange, am I special?
>>
>>19275758
it does shockingly accurate actually
>>
Lately I've been falling asleep to these dumb aura videos like this: https://youtu.be/dZxCiaLLzfs?t=18s

Is it possible to get a pranic handjob?
>>
>>19275765
Side by side, clear sides, with a little intermingling in the very middle, but not much. Very fun, but what does it mean?
>>
>>19275733
Hm, thats actually better than the pic I chose. I've never seen another color on me, does yours change?
>>
I did it, I saw this intense red color, but then I started seeing double, and now I can't stop it.

help
>>
>>19275768
As special as any of us but I bet you value your individuality ;P

>>19275772
Glad I could provide an accurate insight :)

Like I said I never claimed to be psychic.

But I can also tell a lot about somebody just by reading how they type/what words phrases they use etc..

>>19275778
It's hard to say really. You would definitely seem to be a very happy individual. Probably quite a "random" one as well.
>>
>>19275805
I am generally very happy and the eternal optimist (much to my chagrin sometimes) Thanks for your help and the thread. If you want a tarot reading, let me know with a question
>>
>>19275783
Mine is almost always this. Almost always.

Sometimes it will tend more towards green and a couple times I have seen an "electric" blue.

But it is almost always near this shade.

Only time I have seen anything else on me is when I looked in the mirror.. but other than that, my hands seem to always be this shade or very close.

>>19275784
Assuming you are serious, just close your eyes for a minute and breathe and relax. You'll be fine, it's all in the mind.

Red would indicate you are more "animalistic" perhaps.
>>
White I guess, did it over a gray background.
>>
>>19275817
What kind of individual would you read me as? I would be curious to see.

>>19275839
If you don't see color it's not uncommon to still be able to see the white, so I've heard.
Does it spread or is it intense?
>>
>>19275850
It looks like to me that you are a giving type of person, who generally let's things just kind of flow however they may. Also looks like you are a strong person. Would you consider yourself a hard worker, or is that something you are trying to work on? Overall, you seem like a nice person
>>
>>19275830
I'm just happy someone else is seeing this, I only noticed it like a year ago and thought my eyes were going bad. Reassuring to know that color is "normal" to see.. to some extent
>>
>>19275870
Also, do you like to be in control?
>>
>>19275870
I am a hard worker but always working on that! Definitely used to be less of such. But that is overall very accurate. I find strength in my conviction in what I believe. In that I do feel like a strong person.

>>19275892
You know I do and I don't. I like to cooperate, most of all, but I am a good leader. I don't mind not being in control if I have trust. Otherwise I would prefer mutual cooperation.
>>
>>19275366
You have to be willing to believe and be of lower intelligence, that's the only way you can deceive yourself into believing this crap. You can even go as far as seeing it change color based on your mood changes (but when tested, all these people claim that for some reason they can only see their own auras and not other people's... almost as if it was an instance of placebo effect) if you're retarded enough.
>>
>>19275991
/shill
>>
File: masterkak.png (405KB, 650x681px) Image search: [Google]
masterkak.png
405KB, 650x681px
>>19275453
>im okay
i dont know why that made me laugh but man /x/ is great this time around
>>
>>19275999
>shill
Have some truth kiddo. Notice how he's so fucking stupid that he even got the woman wrong lol. This is because that's just how dumb these people are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toCcR6D6d5E
At least you can still do this kek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkdhHnmCaks
>>
i think mine was green, help
>>
File: the true protagonist.jpg (305KB, 1296x971px) Image search: [Google]
the true protagonist.jpg
305KB, 1296x971px
>>19275378
>Anon what are you doing?
>shut up mom i'm trying to see my aura so i can realize my secret destine!
>ok anon I just came to tell you your tendys are done.
>>
>>19275991
>I can't do it, so I must be smarter than those that can

Maybe it's real, maybe it's not. It's fun to do anyway. Lighten up
>>
>>19275711
>>19275733
When I did it I got a similar color around both fingers. The color even followed my fingers as I moved them. Wonder if it's some type of optical phenomena?
>>
>>19276169
thx
>>
>>19276021
Wow this changes everything, back to the drawing table.
>>
i was trying but ended up with my dick in my hands gj op now i have to fap
>>
File: Untitled.png (671B, 467x154px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
671B, 467x154px
mine was about this.
>>
>>19276228
>reproducable
>similar between different people
could it be a scientific phenomenon? no, it's aura magic!!!!!!

/thread
>>
>>19275177
I saw nothing. I don't think this works. Should I be squinting my eyes when doing this?
>>
I remember there was a book saying auras looked green on a black background, and I saw that since I was a kid. I don't know if it's just and optic effect though. The book also said there were explosions of orange on mountains, iirc, that I do not see.
It was a book about learning to see auras, that included fasting and not interacting with anyone at all for a while but I don't remember very well.
>>
Nothing happend, but ayleast I defocused my eyes, like a retard
>>
>>19275177
Hey mine was yellow a dark hue like inside of mango yellow?? What does it mean..i often feel others auras I've never seen mine till now ty op..
>>
Mine started green then went to black, what does that mean op?
>>
>>19276261
Lol, you don't have to be such a patronizing bitch about it. I'm clearly wondering if it's optical rather than some kind of "aura" since most results are green/blue as opposed to red.
>>
File: 1490846431726.png (174KB, 329x298px) Image search: [Google]
1490846431726.png
174KB, 329x298px
>>19275177
Yeah I've spent the past 10 minutes like a right muppet trying to get this to work. Nothing's happening. Once again I'm guessing this is just another /x/ larp thread.
>>
>>19276228
Perhaps.. but given the context of my experiences, I very much doubt it is that simple.

>>19276276
No you should be relaxing with focus (seemingly paradoxical eh?) , not squinting.

>>19276308
Strange.. in my experience, inanimate objects always give off the same. Living organisms absolutely fluctuate.

>>19276325
You are all that you strive to be :)

>>19276326
You're welcome. You having any troubles in life? Things keeping you down at all?

>>19276349
Unsure but doesn't sound great :/

>>19276372
There are a decent amount that see other colors and I have seen other colors, so I doubt it is merely optical.

>>19276381
Not everybody will see even the white shield. Given your attitude, I doubt you had much expectation, anyway.

I am being 100% genuine in all that I am conveying or attempting to, anyway.
>>
>>19275177

I can stare at anything for a about 20-30 seconds and it will begin to phase, ghost, and aura. What the frick is this crap? I believe people give off fields and auras, but this isn't how to see them. lol
>>
>>19275177
>>19275381
>>19275444

Uhh, bloom of green and cyan guy here again. I thought to myself, "That thing I did earlier was pretty. Let's see if I can try that again."

So I put my fingers together as in the original description and stared at them while visualizing my energy flowing in an arc across the connected fingers, strongest at their connection point. I wanted to pull them apart and get a nice vibrant band of color in between.

After a minute or so of staring at my fingers and visualizing my energy gathering there, my fingers felt different. I thought I saw curling lines coming off of them, like heat waves. I took that as my cue that it was "ready", but when I pulled my fingers apart, I saw smoke rising from my fingertips. I seemed to see a nearly-transparent white fire licking across the gap between my fingers where I had expected to see an aura color. It was both physically uncomfortable in some hard to describe way, and there was an emotional discomfort factor too, since it kind of looked like my fingertips had caught with ghostly fire. Is that my aura? Can I use that for superpowers?
>>
>>19277262
I'm not sure.. assuming you are being totally candid, perhaps you would be very adept at working with energy.

I also see what looks like heat and/or sparks very very tiny sparkly seeming energy within the aura when I look long enough.

>>19277260
Why not?
>>
>>19277286
Very adept? I've spent years considering this stuff nonsense... Honestly, my intuition is that I'm seeing something only I can see, but I'm still going to marvel that I'm seeing it. There's a white glow about my hands and I can bring forth the heat shimmer with a few moments of calm focus. Looks pretty cool. Next step: check if it's all still there when I'm looking at a mirror. After that: See how long the modified perception lasts, and if it's actually good for anything. I suppose I shall have to be once more into the breach of sunny fluffy new age energy manipulation texts, to see if there's anything that just became less annoying in them.
>>
>>19277286

>>Why not?

Because staring at something causes burn-in, which is all you're doing here. When you're actually seeing an aura, it is radiating outward from the person for a substantial distance. Could be from 6" to 2 feet depending on the intensity. Super-imposing burn-in after-image from staring at yourself too long isn't seeing an aura. Stare at ANYTHING against a white wall for long enough will make it look like it's creating an aura.
>>
>>19277325
I don't require any motion for said effect and it does radiate outward.

>>19277307
You sound somewhat like myself maybe 10 years ago.

If the stuff seems annoying to you, just experiment on your own like you seem to be doing.

Be open to the idea that you don't know how everything works or what is or is not possible. I'm sure you are, somewhat, be more so.
>>
>>19277325
Also, the first time I attempted was a simple stare at the edge of my hand and I saw the color teal "pop" quite quickly from no where.
>>
>>19275177
Cyan.

Did I win?
>>
Dark purple
What does this mean?
>>
>>19275177
I got dark green. I still think this is bull, but it looked neat.
>>
>>19277496
It's about #354000 in hex
>>
So, I see half-transparent indigo color.
Meaning, anyone?
>>
>>19275177
>If it did, congrats! If you haven't seen your aura yet, you just did.
What? You mean there are people with no aura?
>>
>>19277574
Yes, they're called androids, and they should be killed on sight.
>>
I see a pale yellow.
>>
>>19277414
Depends on what you were looking to win.

>>19277421
Generally it would mean a more advanced spirit.

>>19277496
Try it a few more times under the same conditions and see if you notice any fluctuation. :)

>>19277526
Again indigo/purple would indicate you're more in tune with spirit.

>>19277574
No idea where that line of reasoning stems from.

>>19277622
You are probably pretty easy going. But that may be changing for you.. who knows?
>>
>>19279181
Now I'm starting to get spooped.

It always goes dark green, regardless of the situation. What does dark green mean?

Also, it seems to behave almost like a trail of smoke, all wispy and such, if that means anything.
>>
>>19279216
>What does dark green mean?
Hard to say without seeing the actual shade.. does it seem "dirty" dark or just like a saturated darker green?

>Also, it seems to behave almost like a trail of smoke, all wispy and such, if that means anything.
I wouldn't say anything in particular.. it's just your perception. You probably aren't seeing it as clearly as you might be able to.
>>
>>19279216
>>19279271
Try just staring at the edge of your hand instead of the trial I originally suggested.

Just stare intently at any edge of your hand (I find fingers work the best for me.. looking towards the webbing) and see if you see anything differently this way.
>>
>>19275177
I'm skeptical of everything, but still entertained by/interested in paranormal stuff.
Are your fingers supposed to start getting sweaty and your arms getting heavy/weak?
All I've seen is a spiky white layer of something with lots of black sparks around the edges.
>>
>>19279181
Any idea why everytime I do it no matter the method I can't make out a definitive color?
It's like there's a color in there in a semi transparent layer but I can't be 100% sure of which it is. Can the aura be transparent? I see the layer but it's opaque like watching a color with low transparency in photoshop or the like.
>>
File: karlwtf.jpg (8KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
karlwtf.jpg
8KB, 222x227px
>>19279271
It almost seems black in the darker parts, and brighter green toward the outer edge. Maybe nature related?

>>19279280

That gives a good image too. More like a flame this time.
>>
>>19279362
Interesting.. you would seem fairly strong willed and probably "down to Earth". Probably stubborn, as well.

Don't let yourself be too stuck in the paradigm of thought you have created.. I had that issue for a long time until I had a few paranormal experiences that forced me to admit there was more going on.

>>19279337
Mine has never fully solidified for me.. though I have seen it get very intense and saturated.. it should be transparent.

Perhaps you just aren't going to see color. Not everybody does (also lending more credence to the idea that it is not some form of optical illusion, as at least 95% of people are susceptible to those) Some people say they can only see the color in their mind's eye.. or some people even "feel" it.
>>
>>19279390
It's pretty upsetting because it's like being at the edge of seeing it clearly.
However what I can say is that the 3 times in which I'm pretty sure I spotted it almost clearly it was either green or yellow but it keeps being blurry aside from those times that however don't give me the assurance I'd like.
>>
tried this with my dick and when i opened my eyes my hands were fucking covered in aura. really milk white, stayed on my hands for several minutes before turning clear. so cool!
>>
Mine's a dark red/purpleish color, what mean?
>>
>>19279443
That's understandable.

Did you try just staring at an edge instead of the original trick I suggested?

Once you start to see something.. it may be prudent to let your eyes wander a bit while still relaxing your focus. Sometimes I will see something similar to what you describe until I coax it with proper eye gazing.

Keep experimenting.

>>19279451
You are a fairly primal individual I'd say. You may covet power and/or have a fairly short temper.
>>
>>19275281
Not if your talking to retards
>>
>>19279505
*you're

NOW we're done.
>>
>>19279505
It's too easy for me to assume you're not really a good judge of anything. Not too worried about your simple-minded opinion.
>>
>>19279482
Still nothing. I'll keep trying. If it's of any importance though when I close my eyes certain times I see my hands as yellow-green which is coincidentally the same color I saw those times.
>>
>>19279482
>primal
in what way?
>>
>>19279543
You may only really be able to see it in your mind's eye unfortunately.

Perhaps you might try an inanimate object with a nice solid color. Green objects will always give off pink, for instance.

>>19279551
Think animalistic.. More quick to anger.. more quick to be sexual.. you know, primal. You may be strong, physically too / value physical attributes greatly.
>>
>>19275177
Why the fuck is my aura Fat Albert?
>>
>>19275177
Bright green? Like toy slime.
Wtf does mean?
>>
>>19279685
You are probably fairly manipulative without even realizing it. (or you do) You may not feel much guilt about it, either.
>>
>>19276169
>Maybe it's real, maybe it's not.
Wrong. It's not real and it has been widely debunked, there are no "maybes" here.
>>
>>19279711
>You may be [x]
>You may not be aware that you're [x] though
So this statement fits anyone, no matter if they're [x] or not?
>Also there's a possibility that [y]
How about you stop the cold reading quackery and say something real asshole? Tell us something solid, faggot.
>>
>>19279711
Pretty sure I'm not.
>>
>>19279754
Yeah no.. being fairly manipulative without realizing it hardly applies to everyone. Same with not feeling any or only little guilt about it.

>>19279772
You don't need to be smart to be manipulative, anon, in fact that probably makes it more likely that you wouldn't realize it :P
>>
>>19279754
Also for what, the third time now? I did not claim to be a psychic or to be able to interpret anything for anybody.

If I am asked to give my opinion I will. It doesn't bother me much how you feel about it.
>>
>>19275177
I can't see any colors, just a feint translucent field of energy around my body.
>>
>>19275177
I know I'm probably late to reply, but mine is pink. I'm also extremely depressed in life right now and suicidal. Have you any suggestions?
>>
>>19280472
That's interesting.. pink would typically indicate a strong sense of love.. perhaps yours is a distorted or impure pink denoting a wound in this sense.

Dissociate yourself with negative thoughts. Treat them as an unwanted intrusion.
>>
>>19277234
Weird lol yes all the time. Why so my fren...?
>>
>>19277260
You usually see them after a bag of shrooms? XD XD XD
>>
>>19280504
My body and soul, my spirit is full of love, but I hate my life and the cards I've been dealt. Thank you for your reply.
>>
File: lost.gif (77KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
lost.gif
77KB, 512x384px
>>19275177
I see like a transparent colour
>>
File: 1342543134512.png (250KB, 488x759px) Image search: [Google]
1342543134512.png
250KB, 488x759px
I got a deep blue, am I gonna die OP?
>>
>>19279283
Sounds like the first stage of what I often see before the color pops.
Also sounds like you may wanna consider doing some pushups xD

>>19280504
I'm not sure which response you were.

>>19280692
You mean gray?

>>19280751
Our physical bodies will cease to carry this aspect of consciousness and begin to rapidly deteriorate at some point in the "future", yes.
>>
>>19280543
Oops meant the "I'm not sure which response you were." for you.

Not (You).
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>19280899
>opinions
>>
>>19275177
I got a yellow with a slightly green tint. The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>19281191
Nevermind. Found out. Here's for you yellow-green fags:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/spiritualityandconsciousness/2013/11/yellowgreen-aura-color-personality-strengths-inner-conflicts/
>>
>>19275177
Clear-greenish, like greentext color but see-through. What does this mean? Does this mean anything?
>>
File: 1499647393993.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1499647393993.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>solid black
makes sense
>>
Mine was yellow. Tried it again in a few minutes and it was redish and really seemed like an after image of my fingers. Idk if this shit is real.
>>
File: shitposting station.jpg (52KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting station.jpg
52KB, 600x489px
>>19275371
>tfw there are shitposting sumerfags on /x/ right now using ancient time-posting technology
>>
>White
I must be doing it wrong...
>>
Mine was white but the edges were like a legit rainbow

what does that mean
>>
>>19275177
mines uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh green like a koopa shell
whatsat mean
>>
>>19275177
Dark Blue like a bruise almost. What does it mean?
>>
>>19281566
It means you're gay.
>>
File: 1485804130354.jpg (76KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
1485804130354.jpg
76KB, 640x553px
>>19281663
not for long
>>
>>19275177
Auras don't have a color, they are an outward presentation of feelings, different people have different emotional expression as well, so certain Auras are never the same - besides, opening the second consciousness, there's no need to see Auras
>>
Weird, I see yellow green now but a month ago I had dark green.
>>
>>19279283
>Are your fingers supposed to start getting sweaty and your arms getting heavy/weak?

MOM'S SPAGHETTI
>>
>>19281754
kek
>>
>Took 4-5 online quizzes of "what color is your aura"
>Consistently get yellow aura results, but wtf does an online quiz know
>Drop acid with gf for first time
>She says I have yellow aura and halo
>Getting spookier but still just coincidence
>Try OP
>Yellow as yellow can be

okay, I subscribe to the fact that we don't know it all, but I guess I can't argue yellow.
>>
>>19275177
Guess for a split second i saw a tiny transparent beam of energy.
What does that mean?
>>
>>19282371
It means try again. You shook an 8 ball and it came up on an edge.
>>
File: This Color.png (13KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
This Color.png
13KB, 663x663px
Mine was something among this - In between a little more white to a little more purple; any idea what it could mean?
>>
>>19282384
Tried again twice.
It was transparent on the 2nd try and saw it for much longer, but on the 3rd try i saw a dark line below the transparent flow of energy. I sensed its presence rather than saw it.
>>
>>19275177
A bluish black. What does that mean?
>>
>>19275281
Let them LARP.

>>19275295
>In all seriousness, I do think auras are a thing.
Ok, they're just very good at it, I'm sure.
>>
>>19275991
Correction: many "aura seers" claim they CAN see other people's auras.

Of course, when properly tested (by tests which they agreed themselves they would pass), the results are pretty conclusive that they can't.
>>
>>19282403
Start saying goodbye to your loved ones as soon as possible.
>>
>>19276169
You know what's fun to do? Electronics. Have you ever designed your own circuit, anon? That's a fucking blast.

If I told you all this hocus pocus bullshit was false, and if you believed in me, you wouldn't be wasting your time with this bullshit; you would, however, probably be prompted to study psychology.
>>
>>19282575
>>19282589
>>
>>19282615
Correct!

Your point?
>>
>>19282631
Au revoir
>>
>>19275177
I just performed the experiment. I did it twice on two different color backgrounds, white and black. I noticed that if I pulled my fingers away quickly an imprint of my hand was there. It was green on a white background and dark blue on a black background. This is clearly a ghosting effect.
>>
>>19282643
So no argument?
>>
I saw a very faint blue line at the top and a faint green line directly under it. But it disappeared after 2-3 seconds and felt more like an optical illusion.
>>
File: 1478099774908.jpg (68KB, 1079x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1478099774908.jpg
68KB, 1079x1020px
>Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism

Welp.
>>
>>19275177
In the interest of honesty, yes. I saw something. However, it's visually indistiguishable from the optical illusion that >>19275281
posted. Why should I believe this is my "aura" instead of an optical illusion?
>>
>>19283486
Maybe you just didn't do it right, stupid faggot

Why do you even bother coming here, my aura showed up just fine
>>
>>19275396
lol fuck off
>>
OP back again
>>19281262
Anything you see will likely be considered "clearish".. as it's fairly transparent.
The greentext seems a bit cloudy to me.. like it has a tiny bit of red or brown or something mixed in. It always means something but it's also always hard for me to say. Perhaps you need some sort of cleanse? :P

>>19281341
That should be very unsettling.

>>19281371
It can certainly appear to mimic those effects.. but then there are other qualities I cannot reconcile with an "after image".

>>19281464
Not necessarily.

>>19281589
Strong and creative. I would deem.

>>19281624
You may be sad or depressed? Just a guess.

>>19281566
Look it up.

>>19281884
Mine does.

>>19282350
I love this.

>>19282371
>>19282384
This

>>19282403
You seem to be on a good path, I would say.. you're not struggling are you?

>>19282467
You need a change of pace.

>>19282566
Not LARPing.

>>19282575
Gotta love Randy that jackasstastic goofball imposing his idiotic stipulations as if they're meant to practice any sort of scientific control. You cannot provide an accurate control when you have not a single clue of any of the nature of what you are testing.

>>19282693
Or you're clearly misinterpreting something.

>>19283527
Because it fluctuates under the same conditions.. and behaves differently.. and can be seen without movement which would be required for a negative to be seen.
>>
File: a9e.png (213KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
a9e.png
213KB, 470x336px
>>19275177
Dark Blue
>Dark blue, even cloudy: You don't trust the future and can't face the truth due to your desire to take control.

god fucking dammit
>>
>>19275177
What you are doing is messing with shadow penumbra. It's a totally natural phenomenon involving photons.

I swear to God this board sometimes...
>>
>>19283653
Just a general interpretation, anon. But does it feel true? If it does, you can freely make changes if you don't like how it feels.
>>
File: 1494523472492.jpg (80KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494523472492.jpg
80KB, 578x900px
>>19283665
kinda true for now, anon. Right now i've taken a choice on the path i encounter in my life's crossroad, still not sure whether my decisions are okay and correct, but some part of me says keep going no matter what
>>
>>19283659
And yet here you are. Oh wait, you're "here for spooky stories" and this thread opened by itself while the browser posted a reply on its own.
>>
>>19275177
Let's say mine was black. What would that mean?
>>
>>19283717
not OP here but i'll try to help

according to http://new-age-spirituality.com/spirit/color.html

Black is the absence of color. It represents the unconscious and mystery. Its visualization can help promote deep meditation. Black also stands for evil (eg black magic). In the aura it signifies some kind of blockage or something being hidden.
>>
>>19283726
So like mainly evil stuff?
Fug
>>
File: pepe30.jpg (83KB, 736x570px) Image search: [Google]
pepe30.jpg
83KB, 736x570px
>>19283733
Chill out my man
>>
>>19283733
nah, i'd say something's hidden deep inside your spiritual body. like something's is waiting the perfect time to come out and changed your spiritual experiences for good. just keep carry on with your life, take those stuffs light-hearted and believe that you're the one who decides wheter you'll be a good / bad man.
>>
>>19283756
Alright, thanks
>>
>>19283746
Naaah, this stuff intrigues me
>>
>>19283717
Black is some sort of negativity, almost surely.
Typically clear saturated color would be healthiest assuming you are able to perceive color that is.

>>19283659
Doubtful as my it does not interact with any shadow when I attempt to perceive it.

It's also important to note that staring for a long amount of time is not always necessary. Sometimes I am able to see it within a few seconds of attempting.

>>19283680
You are perfectly fine at that rate. It could change very quickly into an electric blue.. of which I have seen on my own hand and looks really cool.

>>19283756
Good advice fellow anon.

>>19283778
As it should.

OP here. Anybody else?
>>
>>19284221
>>19283659
Derp.
>Doubtful as mine does not interact with any shadow when I attempt to perceive it.
>>
>>19284221
I had a very vibrant turquoise color. What would that mean?
>>
>>19280543
Also OP again here and through process of elimination I deduced you were the mango fellow.

I just guessed because I think of yellow as probably the happiest most carefree color and a mango is like a dirty yellow.. so it would seem there may be issues with happiness there. Maybe not severe but getting there.

You have to look within yourself to realize what may be the cause. Think on who you truly are and what you truly stand for.
>>
>>19284236
You are close with nature and very grounded I'd say. You see probably similar to what I see, but perhaps moreso if it's "vibrant". Mine isn't always so vibrant though it definitely has been.

You would make a good healer/energy worker I'm sure.
>>
I see a transparent blueish green..Interesting.
Also thanks op this is quite a nice exercise for visualization, i had some trouble with that this surely helps
>>
>>19284236
>>19284265
perhaps there's a certain aspect of nature (I'm talking trees rivers mountains etc) you truly admire.. at the very least.
>>
I can't see shit to be honest but is there a reason why my fingers repulse each other after a while of doing this like they're the same magnetic pole or something?
>>
>>19284269
Another one similar to mine. You're very welcome :)
>>
>>19284280
I would say that's probably just an effect from pressing too hard.

I would try not pressing them together hardly at all. Just enough to touch.
>>
File: IMG-20170426-WA0004.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170426-WA0004.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>19284281
Ah thank you, how kind of you
>>
>>19284265

Wow... I actually love nature and wildlife so that's quite accurate. This is weirdly accurate in general. Thanks op!
>>
>>19284315
No problem I love to help :)

I also love nature but I don't get out into it enough. Perhaps why mine isn't always so vibrant.
>>
>>19284221
mine was white, I had a brown door as my backround? what does it mean
>>
>>19284381
That you may not be able to see color or perhaps need to try again.

I can see mine without a white background, but given that it is transparent, you absolutely have to take the background into consideration. But the better you are seeing it, the less the background matters.

White is just obviously the most prudent.
>>
Mine is a bunch of colors. What does that mean?
>>
>>19284415
I did it again against white background, its blue-ish, kinda like the sea blue? I am kinda critical about aura even existing.
>>
>>19275177
I tried it again with better luck this time, I think it is because I am using daylight instead of artificial light. Mine is white, what does that mean?
>>
>>19275177
I got blue. I was seeing it as a thick line around my fingers before I even pulled them apart.
>>
>>19284415
Hey OP >>19279543 here.
I managed to see it again, once it was super big and I got scared I was stuck seeing my hand like that because it was there without even concentrating.
I confirm that it's yellow-green and now I'm fairly certain after seeing it three times today. The only thing I don't understand is why people have such bright colors, mine is pretty pale and that's also the reason why I couldn't see it clearly. Is it a lack of energy?
>>
our body give of radiation of heat, but also give off electromagnetic radiation.
Our brains and our heart create essentially an electromagnetic grid similar to our planet's magnetosphere... now can humans see this radiation, i doubt it.
Now i will say that i CAN see when powerful electric discharges go off, so if you could do the same with our electric field with out having it ground into a human you Might be able to see if this aura is a real phenomenon.
>>
>>19284437
Well that obviously depends. Are they clear and vibrant?

>>19284440
I understand. I was a skeptic most of my life.

>>19284445
Perhaps you weren't quite seeing it. Actual white is highly unlikely.

>>19284467
Yes good. I also saw before even pulling apart.

>>19284496
I would say that's a good guess. Suppressed energy absolutely. Muddled, you could say.

>>19284575
I welcome any and all ideas. I always am able to entertain an idea.
>>
>>19284603
basically if you are able to bombard the "aura" with radiation and see it "pop" like an aurora does when the poles absorb our star's cosmic wind.

The hard part would be making sure you don't accidentally give the human a lethal dose of high energy particles.
Or causing the energy to discharge into the human effectively electrocuting said test subject.
>>
>>19284736
I'm not sure this is the best test.. since everything gives off an aura, what about doing this on an inanimate object?
>>
>>19285012
no for the test to work it needs a live creature. Preferably one with hemoglobin blood.
>>
>>19285028
I'm sure we could produce some sort of bio mass that would suffice :P
>>
>>19285075
i don't think you understand for this work we need a heart and brain these two bio structures create the electrical energy that theoretically creates these fields.
My thinking is that it has something to do with these two organs while the field begin body wide maybe due to our blood, spreading energy through out the whole.
>>
>>19285141
Oh I gotcha now.

Interesting. I feel that the aura is intermingling with both the physical and spiritual.

You can say that chemicals create emotion but it's the age-old chicken or the egg.

You can say that our physical bodies entirely create this phenomenon, but I don't feel this is true the way I might have used to.

I was a majorly cynical skeptic for most of my life.
>>
File: reddish orange.png (173B, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
reddish orange.png
173B, 800x800px
Is this bad?
>>
Am I crazy because this legit worked. I looked up at my white ceiling as the background and after two minutes of staring at my fingers I pulled them apart and saw a turquoise aura between them. When I moved my two fingers around the aura still followed and just stretched with them
>>
>>19275177
>preferably against a white background
I always see auras the best in the pitch dark. So, a black background.

White background = don't see shit, most of the time.
>>
>>19275177
It's called how eyes work you fucking idiot
>>
>>19275177
I had my sister do it and hers was black with pulses of turquoise. What does this mean????
>>
>>19285187
I wouldn't say entirely.. it's close to a nice looking orange. You are probably enterprising, and strong willed.

>>19285215
Yes and no you are not crazy. You can start to differentiate the differences between this and an actual after image.

They behave fairly differently.

>>19285246
Odd.. do you see in your minds eye?

>>19285259
What is "it" that we are referring to exactly? Clarification for the "fucking idiot", please.

>>19285288
That it is most likely turquoise. In which case I'd need to know what kind of turquoise to give you any impression. But it would typically lead me to think of a pretty natural down to Earth individual.

OP here.. another note would be to not allow your fingers/hand to cast a shadow over your background.. perhaps this may interfere and inhibit the test.
>>
File: IMG_4927.jpg (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4927.jpg
7KB, 640x480px
>>19285392
heres a pic of the color she saw. I'm her twin and I saw a light turquoise color, while hers had more blue in it and was darker
>>
>>19285417
Darker blue tends to make me feel sad or hopeless.. but this isn't that dark. Perhaps somewhat pensive but I would still say an affinity for nature and free-will.
>>
File: outline.jpg (67KB, 787x520px) Image search: [Google]
outline.jpg
67KB, 787x520px
>>19275396 < this guy. *claps*
>>19275482
>>19275839 < you aren't there yet when you see white, focus a little bit more and colors should begin to burst/leak out.
>>19280873 < this dood can also see it. he also states that white layer phase is before you start seeing *tears.
.>>19284221

OKAY GUISE I'M JACKING THIS THREAD
(THE REAL WAY)
I finished reading every comment for the sake of providing accurate information towards the public. I've referenced comments from other anons who clearly seem to be able to see the same thing.
I will be giving a step by step instruction on how to see auras and the pitfalls of why some don't see it. everyone can but there are a few tricks.

Step 1: The usual, grab something (preferable someone or your hand. If it's your first time use a white background for convenience.

Step 2: this is where it gets tricky.
Most people simply tell you to concentrate on the object or the background.
I'm telling you.. that's uther bs.
What you are truly going to want to be concentrating on is the very space between the object and it's background (the very outline of the object). see pic for ref, red line.

Step 3: when i say concentrate i mean, try to look deeper into that space without taking your eyes off of it. After some seconds you should begin to see a white-ish layer (this is not the actual aura) some anons ref this in earlier comments (white-layer phase)

step 4: DO NOT LOOK AT THE WHITE-ISH LAYER OR THE AURA (DIRECTLY) OTHERWISE IT WILL DISAPPEAR.
keep concentrating on the space that separates the object from it's background while ignoring the white-layer. After some time colors should begin pouring or bursting out.

Side-notes:

-Some posses a whole array of colors which is extremely rare

-Often times if one has a super high level aura, a lower level might not be able to see all of the outer colors.

-Rem not to look directly at it otherwise it will disappear and you'll have to start over.

-Jesus saves bois.
>>
>>19280873
i guess grey
>>
>>19275177
Pretty much the same color as your pic OP, maybe a little bluer. What's it mean?
>>
Mine was blueish green with a yellow outside
>>
>>19275315
Same here. I can easily see auras of things like bananas and tennis shoes. Im definitely connected to the spirit world.
>>
>>19285751
>What you are truly going to want to be concentrating on is the very space between the object and it's background
OP here. Very sound advice.

>when i say concentrate i mean, try to look deeper into that space without taking your eyes off of it

More great advice.

>DO NOT LOOK AT THE WHITE-ISH LAYER OR THE AURA (DIRECTLY) OTHERWISE IT WILL DISAPPEAR.
This hasn't been my case.. it may fluctuate if I don't treat it correctly.. but I have looked at the intense white layer fairly directly.

Great contribution, though!

>>19286082
A deeper blue, or more saturated?
It is very difficult to say without seeing exactly what you saw.

Incidentally.. I would not mind doing a test.

Anybody that wants to post a pic of their hand against a white background, I will tell you what I see.

I am wondering if I will still only see my own colors despite different hands etc.

>>19286145
Inanimate objects sometimes pop without my trying.

REQUEST: Post your hand against a white background!
>>
There was nothing for me
>>
>>19286289
Well you at least add credence to the argument that it isn't merely optics.

Keep trying.
>>
>>19275177
Oh. You are that guy. Friend of mine took a picture while pistol shooting. There was 3 pic total. First was ordinary. Second was just after shot. It had white glow around my hands and gun. Like 2-3 cm of white - light blue aura. Third was ordinary too.

Friend deleted these photos... Makes me angery
>>
>>19286289
Its because you have no soul and aren't a real person, sorry.
>>
>>19286377
>what guy?
>>
File: 2.jpg (61KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
61KB, 960x1280px
>>19286277
checked here is my hand
>>
>>19275177
When I was a kid I once saw black waves coming out of a dead goldfish

Is that aura?
>>
>>19287335
I will get back to you.. I'm having a really difficult time seeing even my own aura right now.. I think I'm overtired.

Was up very late last night battling fleas on my new kitten.

I will certainly get back to you later, anon. I did see something somewhat but not solid enough to say for sure.. But I saw both like a springy easter green around your fingers and a blueish turquoise around the thumb.

I still feel like my own aura gets projected onto what I concentrate on.

I would be especially interested in these white hands where their owners have verified seeing a color other than blue-green.

>>19287452
Possibly some sort of death aura, certainly. More context may allow me to judge better.. such as how recently it had died.
>>
File: hand.jpg (474KB, 1605x2125px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
474KB, 1605x2125px
>>19287516
Hey man, when you get back can you tell me what you see on mine?
>>
>>19275177
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2660156/
this is what the ability to see auras is.
have fun with furthering your schizophrenia or
psychosis by putting faith into a new age religion.
>>
>>19286277

LOL fail op, you do know that the thing you posted is initially intended for people to familiarize with chi. and not the seeing the feeling.

>i said the space between the object for accuracy, what you want to focus on is the outline of the object.

> it's sad.. you can allegedly see aura but you don't even know how you are doing it.

When i said try to look deeper i meant concentrate on that one point.

>It may fluctuate if you don't treat it correctly ?
what do you take the aura out for a steak dinner? or just sex on the beach ??

this is an exercise for feeling and becoming familiar with chi. you might see something but this exercise isn't intended to see but to feel.

Get your facts straight OP
>>
File: anonaura.jpg (3KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
anonaura.jpg
3KB, 240x320px
>>19287538
>.gov

Shill.

>>19287532
Yours is much easier for me for some reason.
Pic related.
>>
>>19287644
Nice! That's a good color, right?
>>
>>19287638
Mmm given your hostility and pompous attitude, I'm not going to take you very seriously.

I have verified for myself that what I'm seeing is aura.

I'm not looking to get into a debate over semantics.

Get your attitude straight, anon.
>>
>>19287649
I would say that's agreeable.
>>
>>19286082
>>19286277
Very similar to the pic, with maybe a slight hue difference towards true blue.
>>
File: aaa.png (33KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
33KB, 204x200px
>Dark red on the inside
>Light green on the outside

What does it means /x/?
>>
File: photo_2017-07-13_18-05-13.jpg (112KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-13_18-05-13.jpg
112KB, 960x1280px
>>19287516
alright im uploading my right hand
>>
File: 4101246082s.png (11KB, 482x582px) Image search: [Google]
4101246082s.png
11KB, 482x582px
you know i probably shouldn't have done it over sai, but this is the closest thing i can get to what i saw honestly?
>>
>>19287786
#220452 is the hex code that I found for it. cool honestly.
>>
>>19287772
>Interior crocodile alligator
>>
File: anonaura2.jpg (12KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
anonaura2.jpg
12KB, 640x480px
>>19287772
Sounds perhaps like a heart problem. Or perhaps that you are currently transitioning from a more basic existence to a more complicated one.

>>19287733
It would make me think of patience and calmness.

>>19287776
Still having a difficult time.. but, pic related. I keep seeing both.

>>19287786
That gives me an almost brooding feeling. Hard to peg.
>>
File: e.png (590KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
590KB, 1181x1181px
>>19287808
B-but my "fursona" is a shark.
>>
>>19275177
>What color was it?
Blue, I think
>>
>>19287813
> brooding
If this means I'm an edgy cunt right now I am fully willing to accept that.
>>
>>19287793
>#220452
Yes notice how it is darker and not as bright as it could be. This may be your lighting, may be something else. Only you can truly know.

Purple is a strong spiritual color, though. Perhaps you are meant to be more spiritual but you have fought against it.
>>
>>19287826
>>19287834
and judging by this response I'd say I must be close xD lol
>>
>>19287834
I used a site to grab the color's hex code from, so I really don't know if it's right or not. Might just be SAI messing around with the color itself.

And I don't really know about fighting against it, I mean I've had weird shit happen to me before, but I mostly stayed away solely because a lot of the measures needed to be spiritual require a lot of quiet and/or concentration. Both of which I'm horrible at a lot of the time.
>>
File: 1499261879237.jpg (19KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1499261879237.jpg
19KB, 363x475px
i saw some kind of "glow" on my backhand
>>
>>19275177
Dark red.
>>
>>19287516
Probably fairly recently. I was looking at the fish aquariums in a pet store.
>>
>>19287867
Sounds very familiar to me.

I've attempted to meditate and I get what I would call "nuisance" attacks.. I suddenly am hyper aware of every itch and discomfort. I start to get very disoriented and can get the spins even when my eyes are closed. I also don't drink and only really smoke weed, just for clarification. Haven't messed with much else.

>>19287901
Sounds about right.

>>19287943
Probably.. it's been theorized that children are more susceptible to having other worldly experiences.

It may be relevant to note.. some of the first thoughts I had as a kid:

>Why/how am I here?
>How is this all (reality) possible?
>How could time have no beginning or end?
>If I were to go halfway towards the other side of my room, then halfway again, I could theoretically always be moving towards the other side, without ever actually reaching it.

Time really messed with me as a kid. I remember getting this really really strange feeling when I thought about it too hard. I can't say that I've ever really felt that same feeling since.
>>
i had some randome nummbers. 723720177
>>
>>19288036
I don't do any drugs honestly, I'm too much of a pussy + addiction runs in the family and I really don't want to die of an overdose. Don't want that to even be the way I go out.

I'm normally half-decent during guided meditation if I have dedication to it, but meditation on my own is significantly harder honestly? That's probably my own fault, mostly because I've maybe been doing this off and on for about three - four years.

I've actually never had itches / discomfort, most of the time what shakes me out of meditation is some kind of physical stimuli, like a tap on the shoulder, or just some kind of sound, like someone shouting next door.

I've gotten disoriented to the point that I think I accidentally start hallucinating and I have to stop and re-ground myself. I can clarify if needed, though.
>>
>>19288062
Right I think I understand.

I feel like I'm sort of being oppressed when I try to meditate.. And it is highly physical. It almost feels like I may be slipping out of my body or something and it is extremely disorienting. I get a lot of strange heady sensations. I haven't tried for a while.

Maybe later.
>>
File: 1463486190219.jpg (352KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
1463486190219.jpg
352KB, 1280x966px
>>19275295
I think my door has an aura, when I stand in front of it after a long day in the sun, I can see lines pulsing outwards from my vision
>>
>>19288131
I've actually been fucking terrified to try again, mostly because I had a really bad experience while meditating last time. Pretty sure it was schizo shit but even then, I don't want to go through it again. It's like one of those bad dreams you get honestly?

But yeah, the slipping shit normally happens to me when I'm not focused on anything and zoning right the hell out and I snap up because I'm like "whoa whoa what's going on what" because like. That's weird.

If it helps, it happened a lot when I was a little kid, about 7-10, hell I even think I've had a few out of body experiences that still terrify me a bit to this day lmao.
>>
>>19288293
It is making more and more sense to me why your aura is that color, then.

You have a natural affinity for the spiritual, but you haven't fully embraced it.
>>
>>19275177
nope...not working..even tho i want it to work, hell I really want sth. "paranormal" (quotes on purpose) to happen to me...IT NEVER FKN DOES...
>>
>>19288340
You may want it so badly that you are creating a strong fear of nothing happening.. this fear is playing into your perception, I'm sure.
>>
>>19285751
Ow, my eyes

I did this outside with the backdrop of the sky. It felt like my pupils dilated waaaay too much for ambient light conditions.
>>
File: 7967225415.png (3KB, 715x133px) Image search: [Google]
7967225415.png
3KB, 715x133px
>>19288307
Yeah, anon, that makes sense. I mean, now that I think about it, I think I //have// been basically suppressing a lot of shit, because it’s been about two months since I’ve actually done anything related to meditation, and six months (maybe?) since I even tried astral projection. Again, that’s because I’m a big fucking pussy relating to a lot of that shit, and I just do not fucking want to involve myself in something that keeps me up at night.

Like there’s some really fucking terrifying shit if you don’t know what you’re doing, and I was around fourteen when I started, and eighteen when I ended up essentially stopping astral projection. I’m eighteen now, but even then, most of the time I just lurk on /x/ because I have a sick sense of curiosity where I myself don’t want to experience it, but I’ll be damned if it isn’t cool to hear about what other people are doing.

I don’t really know if that really counts towards anything, I’m basically some fucking noob at all of this so if this is all completely idiotic to read, my bad dude. I never really viewed it as suppression until now though, honestly lol.
>>
>>19288419
>if this is all completely idiotic to read
Not at all. It does make a lot of sense that you have a strong spirit under suppression.

The world we live in has been widely and almost entirely manufactured and engineered in order to suppress the general population.

Lots have begun to really wake up in recent years including myself.

I am 29, btw. I didn't really believe in much until fairly recently. I subscribed to the dark nothingness after death for a while.

Can't think the same way anymore, even if I wanted to.

Something like all of the cabinets in your kitchen simultaneously slamming open at once is pretty hard to ignore and/or explain away.
>>
>>19288435
Shit man, I can relate to that honestly. I mean the slamming cabinet shit. It wasn’t cabinets but at my old house when I was around twelve, I had all the pans knocked off the shelf in the kitchen while I was in the same room and I was scared absolutely fucking shitless. I mean I was that kind of cringy cunt that was like “i dont believe in anything >:(“ up until that point honestly, then I just said “fuck it guess i believe in ghosts now because i don’t know what the fuck caused that but it was probably a ghost?”

I believe you when you say that society doesn’t really allow for the spiritual or anything like that, it’s actually been the problem for any kind of meditation I’ve attempted to do back when I was younger. Hell, just this thread alone makes me wanna start it up again, which might probably end up going poorly but whatever. I’m actually pretty excited honestly, and it’s been a long time since I’ve ever been excited enough to want to try something spiritual. I think the last time was when I was seventeen, which was probably over a year ago at this point…

Thanks for that, at least dude.
>>
acid is the shit
>>
File: 1499150896631.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1499150896631.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>>19288478
>>
>>19275177
Pale turquoise.
>>
>>19288475
You're very welcome. So glad to hear!

As I've previously stated I felt like my purpose was to heal and help others.

>which was probably over a year ago at this point…
Heh this somewhat made me chuckle.. I'm not laughing at you, I promise. I just remember when a year felt like a pretty long time.. but now, it's only 1/29th of my life and each successive year will be a smaller and smaller fraction.

I know I'm not that old, but I've always felt wise and perhaps actually growing into it now :P cause I've done some definitely unwise things.

But when it comes to giving advice, I've always been adept.
>>
If our eyes can sre it, then we should have lenses that can see it too. Fail.
>>
>>19288649
Sure if you're ignorant enough to ignore a wide array of variables and ignorant enough to believe you know for a fact that this should be true.
>>
>>19277584
Tell me more please, i cant find more information about it, only android phone :/
>>
It's super clear light blue. I saw it around my fingers before I pulled them apart.
It gets bigger if I pump energy into it.
>>
>>19290599
Yes this sounds familiar. :)

Seems as though you have a strong positive vibe.
>>
>>19288610
I haven't gotten anything like that "finding out my purpose" kind of thing, but that honestly sounds pretty cool.

I mean, looking back at saying that it was probably a year ago...I don't even feel like it was a year. Time's been sort of flying by for me, honestly!

But yeah, the advice part was honestly pretty helpful, I mean I've taken a lot of this thread as advice / ideas to move on with so that's great for me to have, honestly.
>>
Can i develop something like a barrier that makes me tougher from aura?
>>
>>19292457
I'm glad to hear and I can relate with time flying by at this point.

But then I think there may be an even bigger underlying thing going on there.

>>19292575
The Aura is somewhat like a projection of your soul and reflects your inner self. If you work on strengthening your mind and body, this will in turn strengthen your aura and make you less susceptible to negative influences.
>>
>>19292828
I'm personally not that superstitious about it, I just lose track of time a lot. A lot of things happen at once for me, and I end up losing track of what day / week it is because of the monotony of it all.
Happened a lot during my high school years (14-18) if I'm to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>19275177
Wow, it was easier than expected. Shat brix at first when the small trail became a glow surrounding both hands.
>>
>>19294512
Not OP here, but what color was it? I'm curious, honestly.
>>
>>19294533 like pale, icy blue
>>
>>19294980
Oh that's cool dude! That's like...a really good color, not my favorite but it still sounds like a nice color!
>>
Dude I m getting the hang of it, I dont need to join fingers anymore. Its really crazy, its kinda like a .. blend between light reflection and...smoke? emanating sort of, but not quite? I dont know if it makes sense. anyone seeing something similar?
>>
Nice experiment! The color of my aura seems to be greenish-yellow, can I anyone give me the meaning of that?
>>
File: cat3.jpg (52KB, 412x462px) Image search: [Google]
cat3.jpg
52KB, 412x462px
Normie On 4chan - Day 15 (/x/ Edition)

/x/ is much different from /b/. Rather than the randomness that is /b/, /x/ focuses on the paranormal! Today I've managed to find an aura test thread, neat huh? Probably fake, but I tried it anyways, and I got dark red. Wonder what that means? I'll ask!
>>19275177
Hey OP, and other anons, what does a dark blue aura mean? In fact, could someone give me the rundown on each of the colors?
>>
Im trying this but all i can see is a white aura. I was staring for at least several minutes, and even after i separate my fingers. What does this mean?
>>
You kids actually believe in auras that's cute!
>>
File: whatwasdone.png (993KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
whatwasdone.png
993KB, 1366x768px
invisibility?
mi english is
vry bad anonops
>>
https://pastebin.com/8t0T2UyY i cna prove real cisis didn;t do this
https://pastebin.com/raw/GuYfgCdf
locations of some secret group in germany
>>
>>19292851
Honestly the more aware you become the less it will be about "superstition". You'll become more aware of the finer aspects of our intricate lives.

>>19294512
A great deal of people shouldn't have much of an issue. :)

>>19294980
>>19295167
OP here, agreed. Very close to an electric blue which is a very charged color. Not to sound ridiculous but I really have seen electric blue in myself when I've felt wildly charged with energy.

>>19295509
Of course. With practice you can just stared towards an edge of your hand or arm or w.e and you'll be able to see it fairly quickly.

>>19295907
OP here.

I will give you my general impression..

Red I tend to think of primal, base. Depending on the type of red I would take a look further into it (and same with all other colors desu). If yours is dark I would tend to think there may be some issue or clear progress to be made.

I can give you my general impression on all the colors soon.

>>19296034
Your technique may need tweaking and/or more practice.
>>
Charcoal coloured, quite dim but definitely noticeable. Could have been very very dark muddy green.

Anyone know what that indicates?
>>
>>19296968

Energetic vampire, bro. You drain other peoples lifeforce, feed on their good mood.
>>
>>19296968
Sounds like it might be an afterimage.
Did you see a white layer before seeing this color?
At the very beginning I too see a grey "aura" but afterwards if I keep staring I see white and then a color (which admittedly I can't really identify, it's like a mist between green to blue).
>>
>>19296577
Probably bad wording on my end about the superstition part of it lmao. I'm still not sure about a lot of what I've seen, oftentimes I just chalk it up to an overactive imagination (especially concerning things from when I was younger) and move on. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out what's not superstition / fake / whatever on my end. Thank you though, if whoever I've been talking to is, and has been, OP. :)
>>
this was a nice thread
>>
Mine seemed grey with muted blue tints in it? I tried it a couple times and the first time I just saw grey but afterwards I was able to notice the blue.
>>
Any info on this color?
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.