[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with the ouija board? Do any of you think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

What is the deal with the ouija board? Do any of you think it really works? Or is it just a kids game? Can 2 ppl use it? Thanks for your answers!!
>>
1.- yes
2.- no
3.- yes
>>
>>19275107
I tried it twice once with my ex and my friend and then once more with my ex when I did it was like a BS moment I was convinced to say someone moved it, not even getting any clear answers. It's there collecting dust a few feet away from me
>>
Do any of you know a real way to contact the other side?
>>
Think about how many people have EVER LIVED on earth. Think about how many people currently live on earth. Now think about the size of the earth. Spread both populations out over the surface. They can overlap... and they have to. A lot.

Congratulations! You've just learned why there's always bored ghosts ready when you break out the Ouija board to contact them.

They don't work as well as they used to because modern spirits have better distractions than spirits of earlier eras just as modern humans have better distractions than humans of earlier eras, but the boards do still work.
>>
>>19275207
>>19275184
Thanks for the input
>>
I played with a ouija board like a dozen times in high school with the same group of girls anytime we had a sleep over.

It was usually pretty boring but after we figured out it tended to work better at this one girls house it got really scary.

We finally stopped when one night when we were playing with it in the floor of her living room and asked it for a sign and there two loud knocks that sounded and felt like something tapped on the bottom of the board.
>>
>>19275284
I wanna do that so bad
>>
>>19275322
It was scary and even the girl's parents got really mad at us after the bumps and sounds continued for a while after we had stopped.
>>
DO NOT 'PLAY' THE OUIJA BOARD FOR THE 'THRILLS' OR FOR 'FUN'

Doing that will make you equal to the guy who thought it was a cool idea to play with 10,000 volts just to be edgy or cool.

A ouija board is a scrying tool, in the well educated hands it can be used to contact spirits, be it demons, angels or whatever.

However using it recklessly will cause trouble. Like the analogy of the 10,000 volts mentioned before.
>>
>>19276086
This is precisely why the Vatican forbids Catholics from using Ouija boards. This stuff is not to be fucked with.
>>
Britfag here, Me and a few friends did one at my old house before I moved out and contacted something called Gabba, it seemed friendly enough at the time. For the weeks prior to moving there were strange hot and cold spots and weird creaks in the house (a newish build too) since moving I experience a weird sickness some mornings coughing until I throw up bile and phlegm and then feeling fine, one of my friends now has liver and kidney problems and the other is now on a self destructive path taking class A's. Not to say it's all connected but overall it was a strange experience and I'm not sure I would try it again.
>>
Does it still work if it says made in China on the back
>>
>>19276086
Give us knowledge with which to insulate our hands against the voltage, sensei!
>>
>>19275207

There are more people alive today than ever lived in history. So you double the number of people alive and still get a pretty sparsely populated planet.
>>
>>19275107
It's a divination tool.
It doesn't work on its own, you're the one doing the work, and you need to know how to use it.
It can also be used to play a kids game.
One person or multiple people doesn't matter.
>>
>>19276580
>There are more people alive today than ever lived in history.
Citation needed.
>>
The Ouija board was a meme to get some bucks from some retards. It does nothing and if you hide the letters from the user it doesn't work. It is just a subconcious game.
>>
>>19276580
>>19276612
He's dumb
>>
I picked up a Ouija board in eighth grade and the first year or two I played it with friends, girlfriend, family many times. Ever since then I'll take it out very rarely but every single time failed to get any response even early on when I really took the board seriously and believed.

I wish I could be the person to say I've experienced anything paranormal in my 23 years of life but I cannot
>>
>>19275107

The Ouija board is more than just a game.

However it does not contact spirits, it contacts the collective subconscious of all participants.

That doesn't mean you can't get insight from it
>>
File: ouija.jpg (157KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
ouija.jpg
157KB, 570x760px
>>19275107
ouija leggings are much more profitable
>>
>>19277563
Funny how people who believe in bullshit like gh0$7$ and magicks are going to take this as an encouragement.

>>19275107
We live in 2017.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon
Stop believing bullshit that has not been put through proper scientific study.
>>
>>19278233

Can you fuck off back to /r/atheism and let us have fun talking about the paranormal. Thanks.
>>
File: weegee board.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
weegee board.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>19275107
It's just the ideomotor effect, dude.
>>19275207
That's stupid. Not all who die become ghosts. Most cross over. The ones who are still here are neurotic as fuck and wander about in a dreamlike state, either in their homes, where they died, or some other place significant to them.

There's a reason you never see dinosaur ghosts.
>>
>>19278350
What's the point of being smarter, if I can't make fun of brainlets like you in their faces? I'm no coward, Jimmy, this is a no-brainer - just perfect for you!

Oh, and don't forget to ironically claim that I'm "enlightened" and that I wear a fedora, please; it'd be rude of you not to.
>>
>>19279404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgyYms376Mg
>>
>tfw live in haunted house
>move
>borrow Ouija board from friend who has many sad crosses with death
>break into old house with other skeptic friend
>nothing happens
>even shit talk one of the ghosts who used to harass me

I know they're probably bullshit, but I also bringing a skeptic was dumb.
>>
fluffbunny bullshit
https://discord.gg/2JZUh2
>>
>>19278390
Just this, just that
Trust me, I'm a pet!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.