[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fifth dimension?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

File: tmp_21811-thisface-1103129959.jpg (40KB, 375x276px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21811-thisface-1103129959.jpg
40KB, 375x276px
What is the fifth dimension?
>>
>>19274887
It's closer than your next breath, but in that side everything is the exact opposite of this dimension.
>>
Human Consciousness
>>
>>19274887
it's when you drink a 5th of booze and drunk dial
someone you used to be with
>>
>>19274887
Let me tell ya bud, 5th density is similar to a fluid dream state or astral projection... move and act at the speed of thought, manifest at the speed of thought, etc.

It is a thinner density and is very much purely holographic in nature without lower density to muddy it and weight/slow 'er down.

Thus in a holographic reality, you can travel interdimensionally to basically any point in the dimensional continuum instantly.

This of it like this geometric form here, the Flower of Life - with each center circle being whole and complete unto itself, yet replicated and connected to the main center whole and other extension points.

Thus you can travel to any point on the grid and experience the whole of another separate division or reality and dimension.

It is fantastic.

I am only at 4th density right now, but many here on earth are fully along the transitional path... first 4D, the hallway unto 5D, and beyond.

Those of us incarnated here from higher dimensions and domains, the "light workers", we exist up until the 9th Density, but not while on earth.

Everyone has this capacity and potential, just some will be quicker or slower than others.

We are there, imagine it, think it, believe it. We are out here!
>>
>>19275464
yes, yes we are.
keep up the good work brother
>>
>>19274930
Thanks /x/ fucking on point as usual for a good laugh
>>
>>19274887

Time becomes two-dimensional, as opposed to it being one-dimensional/linear in ours. Causality works on completely different laws, since you would be able to move backward, forward, and side-to-side in time with no problems.
>>
>>19275464
Then what's the 4th? And how do you move up?
>>
>>19274887
Shitty band from the 1970s.
>>
>>19275802
bless
>>
>>19275464
How do you go about reaching the 4th density and how do you define officially reaching said density.
>>
>>19275977
4TH is when your percetion, sense, vision and ability to consciously communicate with higher dimensional entities at will instantly is apparent.

You will know, you will feel a shit, it is subtle at first, but you can't really not realize that something is the fuck up.

The third eye connects higher, and you can see aspects of the holographic 5D reality, yet not operate within it. You can peer and see whats around you dimensionally, you have fully psychic awareness of peoples intents, emotions, will, general sense of being, etc, instantly just by feeling their electromagnet heart field and seeing them.

It's fucked, but it's real.

You will also very likely be contacted by higher dimensional forces at some point when you reach 4th Density as these forces will guide you along and integrate the higher 5D reality into you.

It's 5D that's the current goal, 4D is just a path.
>>
>>19276013
That's fuggin fantastic
How do I go from 3rd or 4th? And do you roam the 5th only when you sleep?
>>
>>19276057
3rd to 4th*
>>
>>19275464
What's your main funtion?
>>
>>19276013
>You will also very likely be contacted by higher dimensional forces at some point

I have had a similar experience.
>>
>>19276070
As a third party intermediary, an ambassador, a mitigator of different forces and humans alignments on and within the earth, as well as with the Galactic Command over our skies now.

I have only begun this duty, and I expect it to increase greatly with more responsibility added on progressively.

I must feel out the energies, transmute them if possible, or identify them, and then relate the information to the sky crew so that they will know how to handle them upon ascension and the completion of the karmic cyclic, which is upon us.

As for advancing into the 4th D, I was raised by my father whom was a Rosicrucian, he taught me higher knowledge from a young age, taught me about the third eye a about age 6, talked to me about aliens, told me about his contact and sightings,, taught me about intuition, the 6th sense, and extra sensory perception. He guided me up until his death in my coming into adult hood.

From then on, I became disinterested in the higher and spiritual, almost to the point of dismissiveness. I awoke once again within the past year, which has lead me into higher knowledge and actual perceptional and consciousness shifts, noticeable and strikingly felt, until the point where light craft would constantly appear around me, UFO activity constantly around my house, and the ability of me to contact and interact with the light forces to the point where they would give visual signals and acknowledgement of my presence, awareness, and thoughts.

Then I was contacted by interdimensional forces, in my own room, and it shook the fuck out of me. But I've over it now and ready to push forward.

It is fucked, but it is what it is.
>>
>>19276113
Can I give you my email or something
This is pleasant & I wanna hear more
>>
>>19276132
Yes, certainly
>>
>>19276135
Tell me when you're ready, don't want it to be posted for too long
>>
>>19276245
Got it
>>
>>19276253
Always felt a connection with stuff like this but feels like a thin membrane is there i just cant pierce through it. I havent had a teacher just finding stuff as i go. Not sure what to do except let it happen naturally
>>
the ability to move between any timeline
>>
>>19274887
people are more willing to share their divine pleasures, with gusto, with you.
>>
>>19275464
Do not confuse density with dimension. 4th density =/= 4th dimension, and so on.

Op asked about dimension, the best answer in this thread, imo, being >>19275975
>>
>>19274887
It would be something string or m theory describes.
>>
Wtf is pic related?
>>
>>19274887
maybe something related to multi-universe theory. If it's even real, of course.
>>
>>19274887
The fifth dimension is the one you traverse.
3 spatial dimensions and the fourth is time. As we travel through time, every decision and action we make changes our position along the fifth dimension, being the dimension of the world with the same starting conditions relative to the second before this one. Imagine every decision you make as a binary tree, splitting off into branches for every decision and possibility. That is the fifth dimension.

The sixth is the plane of all possible worlds with the same starting conditions, meaning the fifth is the one you traverse, the sixth is the dimension that holds worlds with conditions decided before your birth. To traverse the 6th dimension requires time travel.
>>
>>19276013

4th Dimension is Time, Dumbass.
>>
>>19274887
More like what ISN'T the fifth dimension, am I right folks?
>>
>>19274887
The fifth dimension is time

Why is everyone on this board so retarded
>>
>>19277383

You have to explain yourself.

We say time is the 4th dimension based on Logic.

Or alternatively we could say that time is the 1st Dimension.

The 3 other dimensions are the spatial dimensions of up and down, back and fourth and side to side.

A Dimension is the Ability to Move in a Direction.

You cannot have Movement through space without also movement of time.

Hence the term Space-time.
>>
>>19276013
>you will feel a shit

In that case I communicate with 4 dimensional entities every day.
>>
Monkeys grasping leaves on a long dead tree.

What is the first dimension?
>>
>>19274887
something beyond the realm of understanding for a 3rd dimensional creature
>>
>>19277467
the point.
>>
>>19277131
then whats the 4th to you
>>
There's some scary ass shit out there and malevolent entities or beings whatever you want to call them. My general conclusion has been no person should assume thought is directly correlated to reality and no person should seek extra dimensions or realities whatever you want to call it without being perfectly prepared.

Even then we could delve into possession and influence from those places far or nearby and realize our current and immediate reality (living in the now) is more uplifting and satisfying then all that bullshit.

you'll never be happy chasing that dragon. Don't waste your time because even if you do feel or sense something "else" be it a reality or being you'll never actually be able to show it or interact physically without that somewhat schizoid dimension.
>>
>>19274887
I look at OP's pic and I see them saying "fifth dimension" while putting up air quotes.
>>
>>19277383
By the moment you achieve 4th density, time becomes apparent as an illusion and tool, nothing more. 5th Density is pure thought.
>>
3rd dinension is a dimension perpendicular from the 2nd dimensional plane

4th dimension is a dimension perpendicular to 3rd dimensional volume. Some call this "time" but that's inaccurate, as time is just a human description of orbits around the sun and cellular decay. As we 3D beings can see the whole of a 2D drawing, a 4D being can see the whole of a 3D space.

5D is just the next layer.
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 164x248px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 164x248px
4 Dimensions is the trap of the Saturn Soul Cube.

The Demiurge Lords over this Realm of Shadow.
>>
>>19277269
Ok, lets get back to basics here... no one realizes that duality is an illusion as well as time?

Time only exists on the 3rd dimension, a method of control, a mental construct, a tool, nothing more. Fuck time, we are literally eternal and always have been. We've always been alive somewhere, yet you barely understand the time/age of humanity ffs

Just slow 'er down, time is an illusion, don't get caught up into it in relations with higher dimensions , if you've even been to the 4th, you're see time for as it really is, an illusion.
>>
File: 44.jpg (86KB, 397x405px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
86KB, 397x405px
>>19277401
>A Dimension is the Ability to Move in a Direction.

You cannot have Movement through space without also movement of time.

Hence the term Space-time.

Uh, no, not at all, everything literally exists within a single point,with dimensions and realities literally overlapping and existing over each othe.

Space is not what you think it is.
>>
>>19277746

time isn't an illusion it's a measurement. You're assuming that the realization of time being a construct used to place context is some almighty realization.

time is assuredly a very good descriptor for things literally past and present. You can not turn back time because to do so would be like reversing all the energy that has flowed, created, and destroyed...to be used again and again.

An interesting theory would be to travel to a specific orientation of matter and energy aka a time and place....but to do so almost seems like you need to reverse/forward not yourself but every single known thing in the universe around you. Get it?

As for dimensions to travel left and right on the "road" of time would be nearly impossible also. There is one path and each physical thing be it a star, human, or insect effects it. As per the butterfly effect...minus the time travel implications. that's why the material and realm of now is the most satisfying and important.
>>
>>19277678
4th dimension = time
4th density = causal understanding if I had to define it.
>>
>>19275936
Chill bro, it wasn't really funny...
>>
>>19277928
What I've gathered is that there are two "4th Dimension"s.

The 4th Dimension of time and casuality, a metric of occurence along which the spatial dimensions operate, and which is not strictly speaking a dimension at all...

...and the 4th Spatial Dimension. An additional set of directions in addition to the up/down, left/right, and forward/backward we know.

I think the whole concept of numbering dimensions is a bit misguided. It's like numbering the individual cups of water that make up a gallon. It doesn't make any sense.

Besides, String Theory states that there are like, 11 spatial dimensions, and 5 or 6 temporal ones, but that's string theory for you.
>>
dimensions are, basically, directions.

forward/backward
up/down
left/right

the 4th dimension is generally assumed to be time, although even the most accomplished high-energy physicsts and mathematicians will tell you it's not really possible for a feeble human brain to conceptualize 4-dimensional anything.

we KNOW that there is at least a 4th dimension because space is curved in the presence of gravity, and there must be some other dimension for it to be curved in. the naive understanding is that there must just be some 4th dimension of space we don't really perceive, because it's insanely hard to imagine what it would mean if space was "curved" in the direction of "time".

some cosmological theories, like superstrings, posit many more dimensions, like 9 or 13 or whatever. the general assumption there is that these other directions are so tiny we can't see or utilize them, but they make the math work out and they might explain why gravity is so weaker than the other 3 fundamental forces.

part of the problem with this thread is that some people actually know what the word "dimension" means and other people are talking about something like "higher planes of existence".

another problem with the thread is that there is no real numbering system to apply to dimensions, and if there were, it'd be completely arbitrary. no reason to call time 4 instead of 5 or for that matter 1,398.

finally there is some confusion because of DC comics, in which characters like Mxypltkz and Bat-mite are "from the 5th dimension" which lets them basically act like gods in "our" dimension ... here again it's not really clear what the hell this means, mainly because comic book writers are not mathematicians, but the language and context suggest they're talking about "higher / lower planes of existence" or alternate realities, rather than "dimensions".
>>
>>19278057
(cont)

a great way to begin imagining curved space is to study the curved surface of the Earth.

the surface of the Earth is a proper 2-dimensional surface in the sense that you can describe any location with only 2 coordinates (lat and lon), ignoring things like climbing up and down in buildings.

however if you attempt to do Euclidian geometry with the large-scale surface of the Earth you will quickly find impossible shit. like if you walk North in a straight line for long enough, you will eventually be headed South without ever curving your path. or large triangles which use the Equator as one of their sides will have much more than 180 degrees.

the surface of the Earth is 2D, but it's curved in a 3rd dimension, which causes these distortions. gravity does the same thing to 3D space, causing attempts to travel in a straight line to appear curved. this necessitates a 4th dimension.
>>
>>19277811
Alright so lets see here.

Space is proven to be an illusion.

Time is the measurement of movement over time.

If time needs space to exist, and space is literally an illusion, what does that make time?
>>
>>19278210

>complex numbers are not ordered
wat

>electrons are rotating thought/energy patterns
wat

>any particular reason to model the orbit of an electron as complex rather than real coordinates
nuh-uh?

>using an outdated Bohr model of the atom

>if electrons actually gave off photons constantly as this ... whatever it is ... implies, they'd run out of energy and the atom would stop existing

never mind that gibberish though, the real problem for me is this: this image basically seems to boil down to "after a while, there are some photons very far away, and some photons were emitted later and aren't as far away yet, so therefore space is an illusion."

that's retarded. you're retarded.

relativity implies some very interesting things about Space not really being what we think it is, but this image looks to me like some tinfoil scribbling and i really don't think it proves or even suggests what you think it does.
>>
>>19277746
>>19277734
>hurr durr time is a human construct and thus doesn't exist

Yeah and inches exist so space is just a human construct and doesn't exist either, amirite? Fucking idiots.
>>
>>19278210
>>19277756
>>19277746
>>19277734
ITT: faggots who watched 1 or 2 YouTube videos and think they know some shit about theoretical physics
>>
>>19278733
>ITT: faggots who watched 1 or 2 YouTube videos and think they know some shit about theoretical physics

/thread
>>
File: 1494015622364.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494015622364.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19274887
who cares, only 2d girls matter
>>
>>19278834
tell us what you know, as you must have seen a whopping 4 videos. maybe even 6
>>
>>19279137
8 years of physics. Smd
>>
>>19276013
My wife is a psychiatrist, she (sometimes) tell me about her patients and ask me what I think about them, what could be wrong with them etc. because my judgment about people is n e v e r wrong. Is that one of the 3rd eye senses that I have not realised of?
>>
>>19279235
>not giving info
>Smd

i will most certainly not, until you contribute
>>
>>19274897
nigga wut? my mind is 5th?
>>
File: images-105.jpg (14KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images-105.jpg
14KB, 262x192px
>>19279288
Look it up, it's ancient wisdoms, spiritual technology, like an antenna of sorts within our brains. It stems from wayyyy, wayyyy back.

It is the Eye of Horus, it is the pineal gland or pituitary glad, the ancients knew this, carried it on through secret societies, etc.

The Hindus and Tibetan Monks knew this, and still do. Research on the powers of Tibetan Monks, they literally can communicate through mentalism/astral travel and projection. They literally hold councils like this through a synchronistic avenue awhile meditating.

I believe them, it's there, it's real, we are spiritual beings first and foremost. The body is merely a temporary vessel for this realm.

If you don't believe that everything stems from higher planes of being, then I don't know what to tell you. I thought I was psychotic, schizoid, whatever, but then others began seeing legit UFOs around me and where I'd tell them to look, others around the world are reporting and filming the same light craft as I see constantly.

Do you even realize what's happening on earth right now? The shift in energies, Antarctica about to legit pop off?

No?

Then look into it.
>>
>>19279743
And yes, the third eye allows you to read other's intentions, feelings, states, etc. It's attuned intuition .
I misunderstood your reply, my bad (if I did).
>>
>>19279289
Read
>>19277269
>>
>>19279743
Minor correction: It isn't the pituitary or pineal gland. It's the brain as a whole. Has to do with quantum entanglement of energy patterns my dude.
>>
>>19279761
wow, that's actually the most correct one

gj mate
>>
>>19279770
Yeah, you're right, it's the holy grail. The holy grail isn't physical or outside you, it's literally within you.
>>
I heard earth is moving towards 4th density and 3d souls will go reincarnate in other 3d galaxies.
>>
>>19279801
What is it?
>>
File: saturn.jpg (109KB, 736x785px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
109KB, 736x785px
>>19277743
The Cube and Saturn are the Sixth dimension you don't know fuck all about saturn you goddamn askenazi sheepfucker.
>>
>>19279864
A complete psychical/spiritual apparatus within that allows you to transcend to higher states and realities , revealing more abilities, higher access, strength your connections so that you may integrate with higher dimensions than you have normally without conscious realization and ion.

Schizophrenia is mainly used to cover up the fact that someone's third eye is way too hyper active, to the point where they don't even inhabit their body fully, something has. This leads to shirts , memories, attitude, and behaviour the possessed may not even be aware of.

It's sickening .

Heartily opening up the third ee, or even being aware of it, will prepare you for a this.
>>
File: 2017-07-11 18.39.32.jpg (2MB, 1777x2467px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-11 18.39.32.jpg
2MB, 1777x2467px
>>19275464
>5th density
>mfw
>>
>>19279799
Thx <3
>>
>>19279818
Holy shit.
>>
>>19279864
You
>>
File: eris.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
eris.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19277746
x is an illusion means nothing.

It's ALL real.
>>
>>19274887
>tfw you'll never ever see yourself with your own eyes...

Smart architects.
>>
>>19280112
Too bad we aren't snails
>>
The 5th dimension is the 5th dimension.

Stop trying to be deep. Understanding the concepts of a dimension isn't hard, mainly because you really can't go very far with it.
You can't really pin it down if you're a 4th-dimensional being.
It's like asking a flatlander what a sphere is.
>>
>>19278057
Thank you for articulating that
>>
>>19280009
What practices do you use to open the third eye? What's a good way to exercise it? Are there dangers?
>>
>>19280224
Probably scissors
>>
>>19278079
But earth is flat.
>>
>>19274887

Cycle.

4th is time-space.
>>
>>19278057

You cannot perceive that which you cannot manipulate.
>>
>>19276013
Have you read anything by Dolores Cannon? Thoughts?
>>
>>19279743
You got a sauce to back up that Tibetan shit? Cause I ain't never heard of that before.
>>
>>19280284
You cannot perceive that which cannot manipulate you.
>>
>>19275975
Isn't it arbitrary to lump time I'm with the spatial dimensions and call it a 4th dimension.
A 4th dimension in the sense that people talk about it would necessarily be a dimension wherein a 4th spatial axis can intersect the other 3 axes at a right angle to all of them.
>>
>>19280497
>implying time doesn't intersect space at a right angle
>>
File: 1499487785934.jpg (8KB, 139x278px) Image search: [Google]
1499487785934.jpg
8KB, 139x278px
>>19280009
>>19280231
I know there's endless text on the matter. Im more interested in what people here are doing personally regarding the third eye. If anyone cares to share.

Im really interested in images such as pic related that I can use to focus on during meditation. Images, symbols, etc that could be beneficial.
>>
File: Progression of Monads.jpg (55KB, 541x695px) Image search: [Google]
Progression of Monads.jpg
55KB, 541x695px
>>19280580
>>
>>19275936
y-y-y-e um yeah ha.ha. i was uh totally joking
heh
;_;7
>>
File: egotunnel05.jpg (95KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
egotunnel05.jpg
95KB, 640x390px
>>19280684
I appreciate your effort. I don't need more images from that thread. I can go there if needed. I find most of the stuff there too complex. I need simple stuff. I'll pay it back somehow one day if anyone has some good shit to share.
>>
File: hierarchy of monads.gif (3KB, 345x212px) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy of monads.gif
3KB, 345x212px
>>19280762
Stop looking for more and start thinking about what you have, because you already have everything you need.

This image contains every truth in the universe.
>>
>there are still people on /x/ that don't know the difference between spatial dimensions, temporal dimensions, and energy frequencies
I feel like I shouldn't be surprised but I still am
>>
>>19280580
Well it was initially psychedelics that opened my vision top which induced these geometric figures into my find. I started drawing them down, ended up quitting the ru,gs, continued to draw/develop and bring them forth, while also meditation 1 hour in the morning and 1 at night each day fir a ciuole years.

I also incorporated binaural beats and isochronic tones, solfeggio frequencies too.

Entraining my brain weaves brought the visions on again, at least to a degree. Colourful swirls, influencing different colours in the four co3 four corners of my visionary space, etc.

This work combined into one is what kept my third eye opened and still going.

It's hard to pinpoint it exactly, but I think my dad planted the seed win my mind at like age 6, and it was weird and stuck with me on an unconscious surface level, until I had an actual out of body experience and Ileft my arrogant Atheism behind and worked up a structure of believe.

I wish I could tell you more at the m moment.
>>
>>19280798

Nigger, I'm tired of playing zelda
>>
Most people agree the fourth to be time, i like to think that each of our perception of reality is the fifth, because we can observe the passing of time, which wouldnt be possible if we werent in the same dimenson as it
Theres a cool video on youtube, "How to imagine the 10th dimenson" it explains it well
>>
File: 1dice_colblac3.jpg (93KB, 497x479px) Image search: [Google]
1dice_colblac3.jpg
93KB, 497x479px
>>19280798
I like that one. Thanks.
>>19280904
And thanks good stuff.
>>
>>19274887
the dimension perpendicular to the first four
>>
>>19280497
>Isn't it arbitrary to lump time I'm with the spatial dimensions and call it a 4th dimension.

time and space are not seperate things. Hence why the correct term is actually spacetime. Time is the emergent dimension on the plane we live in, hence why it is linear. It is the space that all other space moves along.
>>
>>19274887
Every time you jump up a dimension, you gain mastery of the previous. Jump off a piece of paper and you get wherever you want to go. We currently operate within the constraints of a 4th dimension, time. A being ascended to the 5th dimension might be able to freely traverse the 4th, just as we humans move about freely in space. It seems that gravity manages to permeate all 4 of our perceptible dimensions, by bending space and time, so it follows that gravity must somehow control this 5th dimension. Really, it'd be difficult to comprehend, like asking a 2D circle to contemplate a double helix, it just doesn't make sense. It is possible that the 5th dimension could be a higher order time dimension, thus constraining other beings that traverse our time dimension freely. It stands to reason that the 6th dimension would be the vector cross product of the 4th and 5th dimensions.
>>
>>19279753
You indeed did misunderstand my reply. I belive about monks, I am feeling (or maybe I am just delusional) those energy shifts. I belive that there is stuff going on that we cant comprehend. But as a phenomenon in physics,
not spiritual.
>>19280321
There are few monk showing off their superior knowledge about physics and human body to outsiders but they are not keen to share any details. There is that dude with 'iron' skin, levitation with the stick, controlling level of substances in your brain aka meditaion... there is propably even more.
>>
>>19274887

Love.
>>
>>19275464
Law of one? One interesting this is when they talk of the fifth ray body, or the devachanic body. That's the body that supposedly goes in activation instead of potentiation in fifth density.
>>19275985
>>19275977
Lawofone.info
basically densities mirror the chakras. Fourth is of unconditional or universal love (either of others or self depending on the polarity chosen here, in third density of self awareness). You supposedly need 51% positive (service to other) polarity or 95% negative (service to self- basically evil, or the path of lies that is still valid, because all is one, so the self also contains all) to graduate. Supposedly the harvest is ongoing now and the transition should last 80 to 700 years.
>17.30 Questioner: Well, if an entity wants to learn ways of it, wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there best ways of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?
>Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material.* We will iterate briefly.

>The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

>Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.
>>
>>19282269
That's not a source.
>>
>>19282586
Damn, modern kids have no idea how to use google.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3000324/Monk-needs-meditation-like-hole-head-Kung-fu-master-uses-electric-drill-temple-without-breaking-skin.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/02/09/7-ways-meditation-can-actually-change-the-brain/#304b68ce1465
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
ITT no one understands what a dimension is.

OP, it depends on who you're asking. In general time is referred to as the fourth dimension, though it is considered something slightly different from a spatial dimension like width or height.

String theory adherents would say that there are 9 spatial dimensions. M-theory adherents would say that there are 10 spatial dimensions. For both the "fifth dimension" would be the fourth spatial dimension. If you have points whose location can be described with the notation (x,y,z) along three axes and you add a fourth axis w, that's the fourth dimension.

If you believe general relativity already perfectly describes the universe (it probably doesn't) then there is no fourth spatial dimension and therefore no fifth dimension.

If you believe in holographic universe theory there isn't even a third spatial dimension.

in b4 some RPer or actual moron starts talking about interdimensional travel or third eyes
>>
The place where i fuck your mom in the ass and she gets her crack money.
>>
>>19282885
Ahh yes, quantmom asschanics
>>
>>19282814
To be fair, many scientists believe in multiverse theory, which posits that there are three spatial dimensions, time, and then 5-9 (or 10) are measurements of differences between the same planet along different timelines, the same planet with different starting conditions, all planets with all starting conditions, different planes of existence with different laws of physics, etc. Given this understanding of dimensions, interdimensional travel is very much achievable through space and time travel (most notably the latter).
>>
>>19283696
I'm reading a book about physics now and I'm really starting to warm up to this kind of perspective. I think that beings from the sixth dimension are those that have been able escape the demise of a universe and can now "dip their toe" into our universe. Who knows how many infinite possibilities they've witnessed.
>>
The real question here, is what is the 11th dimension?
>>
>>19274894
>we live in one dimension
>>
>>19274887
When you can shitpost a thread into deletion.
>>
>>19284006
Being a 6th dimensional being doesn't require existing outside of heat death. All you need is time travel. Go back in time, make a change, come back, bam you've 6th dimensioned.
>>
File: naruto.png (1MB, 1290x1020px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.png
1MB, 1290x1020px
>>19275464
> "believe it"
>>
>>19284284
Name man, I'm thinking that being of six dimensions are in some sort off way, outside f our material universe, as in they can sit back in comfort and watch the universe go into a Big Crunch and another Big Bang and not worry at all.
>>
>>19275464
I am from the God density bow before me my child.
>>
>>19282814
a new measurement a new dimension therefore there are infinite dimensions im from the heaven dimension but it seem the hell dimension is prevalent due to .......
>>
>>19284406
looks like my ex
>>
>>19284698
Nah man. There is no big bang. It's all just a cycle. Everything here will eventually get sucked into a black hole and be shot out of the parallel white hole, in essence recycling itself ad infinitum.
>>
>>19282409
>>
>>19275464
Yo. You seen "the path"? Because this sounds like the plot for the path
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.