[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit day 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: a_spoopy_chart_someone_made.png (26KB, 1027x551px) Image search: [Google]
a_spoopy_chart_someone_made.png
26KB, 1027x551px
[The picture was from a poster on my last thread. If you missed my last two threads.]

Recap:
So my brother and I moved into an apartment together until he can earn money to get his own place. Ever since he moved in, there have been weird noises occurring at different points of the day and night in different rooms. The only place that isn't effected is the guest bathroom. In my room, there's been a constant high pitched ringing at 2:12 and it ends at 2:15. I hear talking on the other side of the walls at 10:29 am to 10:56. At first I thought it was the neighbors, but I'm starting to doubt it. In the main bathroom, There a strange tapping sound at 5:47 pm- 5:51pm and 11:04am-11:07am. And the guest room, there's banging on the walls from 7:01am-7:31am. This has been happening for two weeks now. I went to talk to my neighbors and went to ask them if they were causing the noises. They said they weren’t and they thought that we were the ones who were making them before they found out the walls were too thick for hearing anyone in the next apartment.
>>
Today: So, I went to go and check my little brother’s luggage while he was with his girlfriend. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything strange, so the noises continued. I had an idea to attempt to interact with the noises but I’m still unsure if I want to do that. I still feel somewhat unsafe even though it’s sort of become routine.
I decided to keep asking around if any other people were experiencing the same problems. Most of them just said no, but there was one neighbor that gave me kind of a bad vibe. The was this guy who was at least two inches shorter then me so about 5’9-5’10. From the pictures I saw in his room, his father was white and his mom was I believe Korean. He had black hair, a muscular build, kind of a beard but not really, and a deep voice. If he wasn’t a psycho, I would have thought he was quite attractive. When I asked him about it, he seemed all jittery. I also noticed there were heavy bags under his eyes so I assumed he hadn’t slept for a while. When I asked if I could come in and talk, he shout NO straight in my face and slammed the door. There’s something really weird going on in this place. But it doesn’t make sense. Why are things suddenly going nuts as soon as my brother shows up? I have a lot of questions but I wanna know what you guys think. I’m going to be poking around some more.
>>
OP never answered my question - do you and your brother use a condom?
>>
Get a weejee board and speak to the spirits and demons causing the noises. Ask them politely to keep it down.
>>
>>19274683
Maybe, but Ouija boards make me paranoid.But I guess we could try.
>>
>>19274673
Topkek
>>19274653
Did the creepy guy say anything other than No?
Maybe he is just a regular weird person, but if you start fantasizing, maybe he is the one causing the noises
>>
>>19274703
Hmm, well before he shut me out, he was saying he was "extremely busy" but he was obviously hiding something.
>>
>>19274726
He was probably busy whacking it to CP.
>>
did you ever do anything sexual with your brother or make out with him. if not have you ever been horny for him
>>
Maybe the weird noises is your brother masturbating and cumming in your panties.
>>
>>19274673
>>19274736
>>19274743
Here comes the degenerate gang
>>
>>19274673
>>19274736
>>19274743
Very original guys. XD
>>
>>19274767
if you'd answer the question I'd stop asking
>>
Has your brother ever given you the old lickaroo?
>>
Fine, I'll humor you guys. No, we don't fuck. He's too busy making out with his gf.
>>
>>19274806
Have you ever wanted to have sex with him?
>>
>>19274806

>He's too busy making out with his gf

So if not for that, there would be sex
>>
>>19274806

Are you a succubus?
>>
>>19274653
>effected
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>19274653
call the ghostbusters on these niggers
anons need sleep too
>>
sounds like you have an obsessive neighbor and is upset about a guy living with you. could also have rats in your walls. doesnt sound very /x/ to me. if it is ghosts theres nothing to be scared of.
>>
>>19275058
Well, that does sound like a probability. But I'm not sure if that's the case. Plus, I told him that I was with my brother. I'm still freaked out though.
>>
File: hp-lovecraft.jpg (39KB, 560x378px) Image search: [Google]
hp-lovecraft.jpg
39KB, 560x378px
>>19275058
>could also have rats in your walls
>>
>>19274692
Ouija boards are the easiest way to get spooked (obsessed by spirits). Psych wards are filled with spooked people.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Thank you for using my picture senpai. I hope you defeat the ghost one day.
>>
>>19275288
>>19275058

This guy has a good point. If you have a stalker, that could explain why your bro moving in made the difference.

And it's also a good point that if it's actually a ghost, there's nothing to be scared of. It can't hurt you. The most you probably have to worry about is that the Korean guy was nervous around you because he was building a large shrine to you with a dressed up store mannequin.

I'd focus on him. Don't worry about the supernatural element, if it exists, it's not going to actually affect you. But usually where there's smoke there's fire, if it seems like that guy is hiding something then he probably is.
>>
File: mka93rF0461rzkby7o1_500.png (201KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
mka93rF0461rzkby7o1_500.png
201KB, 500x390px
Asians are often sexually obsessive and into mysticism. He might have summoned one of his ancestors to get rid of your male companion
>>
>>19277590
Or it's entirely possible the little Asian guy was just on some shit and having a bad trip when you talked to him.
>>
Has op played silent hill 4?
>>
giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl come back and s h o w u s d e m t i t a y s

do you need more charts? we can do more charts
>>
>>19274755
Where the fuck do you think you are, facebook?
>>
File: Untitled.png (41KB, 1264x585px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41KB, 1264x585px
>>19279411
dubs don't lie
she wants more charts
>>
I guess charts means plural, more than one additional chart
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.