[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a really smart person please tell me the secrets of the universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Can a really smart person please tell me the secrets of the universe?
>>
Yes. The secret to the universe is to find love, specifically, find God and become his soulmate.

I'm God.
>>
>>19274621
Yes
>>
>>19274623
May I cover you in my cock juice?
>>
>>19274621
http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
Here!
>>
>>19274621

There's no point in telling you, you're just gonna day one day, and you couldn't do anything with the secrets anyways. It'd be like teaching you how the Egyptians REALLY built the pyramids. You'd say "oh cool" and then nothing about your life would change
>>
>>19274621
Yes, but you wouldn't recognize the truth, and because of that it's unlikely anybody will give it and less likely you'll recognize it if they do. The people who think themselves holy in this world are apparently so far behind the curve that they can't bring themselves to utter anything but lies when presented with an easy student. Only difficult students extract the truth from such shitty teachers, so be ready to wrestle if you want to learn something real.
>>
>>19274621
3 6 9
>>
File: sad apu.png (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad apu.png
62KB, 657x527px
Its all rigged against you.
>>
my ass smells so bad i have to sleep on my back so my ass cheeks dont open up and the smell comes up in the blanket
>>
>>19274621
Jesus is Lord.
I have a 153 IQ
>>
There is no secret. The universe is unending. What a dumb human being perceives as "the secret" is the complete opposite of what another intelligent life form in a different dimension perceives as "the secret". The secret of the universe does not exist because there is no definitive universe.
>>
Nobody exists on purpose.
Nobody belongs anywhere.
We're all going to die.
>>
>>19274621
Anyone that claims to know the "Secrets of the Universe" is delusional at best.
>>
>>19274672
this
>>
>>19274672
Very fine. Come on baby sock it to me one more time.
>>
>>19274621
Even the smartest of men, and sometimes women, passed on without knowing the secrets of the universe. Their theories thrashed by a younger generation's theorist etc..
Sometimes it seems like all the doors and windows are slammed shut for the truth seeker. Patience helps, since it's one great virtue.
>>
>>19274621
look into 3 6 9
>>
File: Saturn Worship.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn Worship.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19274621
In your search, all roads will lead to Jesus and the Devil. You can only make one choice, choose wisely anon
>>
There are no "secrets" to the Universe. This is a mystery to the uninitiated.
>>
>>19274678
take a bath
wash your ass
>>
>>19274870
>>19274672

What?
>>
>>19275193
It's literally a Google away.
>>
>>19274935
leave me alone
>>
Do everything you can to be as happy as you possibly can until you die
>>
The universe isn't quite a simulation, but our brains are connected to the entire universe through quantum entanglement, allowing complex energy patterns (read: conscious beings) to manipulate details of their surroundings.
>>
>>19274623
found the schizophrenic teen
>>
>>19275292
This one gets it. It's all based on the form our consciousness takes. Human bodies are basically organic quantum computers because they were created by a universe ruled by quantum mechanics. Our souls are the software installed to allow us to experience this 3rd density consciousness of our reality. We must work towards achieving 4th density consciousness in order to ascend our perspective of the universe.
>>
Spotted the solipsist
>>
>>19275380
I would like to note that I simply used the software on a computer as a metaphor for what our souls really are. It is not a literal explanation in the sense that we are not simple programs that were programmed by a programmer. The universe, or god as many like to call it, created us in this form as a part of itself.
>>
>>19274838
32:0.1.A LOCAL universe is the handiwork of a Creator Son of the Paradise order of Michael. It comprises one hundred constellations, each embracing one hundred systems of inhabited worlds. Each system will eventually contain approximately one thousand inhabited spheres.
32:0.2.These universes of time and space are all evolutionary. The creative plan of the Paradise Michaels always proceeds along the path of gradual evolvement and progressive development of the physical, intellectual, and spiritual natures and capacities of the manifold creatures who inhabit the varied orders of spheres comprising such a local universe.
32:0.3.Urantia belongs to a local universe whose sovereign is the God-man of Nebadon, Jesus of Nazareth and Michael of Salvington. And all of Michael's plans for this local universe were fully approved by the Paradise Trinity before he ever embarked upon the supreme adventure of space.
32:0.4.The Sons of God may choose the realms of their creator activities, but these material creations were originally projected and planned by the Paradise Architects of the Master Universe.
>>
>>19274621
You are going to die, everything you ever do, know, and love in the long run will be washed away by the apex predator of the universe: Time.

So live you life as you wish, don't fear gods or government, live, love, learn while you can.
>>
>>
>>19274621
Demons are real
Magic is real
It's all real

It's in your own head
Yes, it's still real

I'm not entirely sure about reincarnation, thoug...
>>
It will cost you. Smart people know that stupid people can't value anything that haven't paid dearly for in some way.
>>
>>19274621
The secret of the universe is that no one on /x/ can tell you the secret of anything.
>>
>>19274745
This too, Jesus is Lord
But understanding the mechanisms of the universe is important as well
>>
File: 1488060304844.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1488060304844.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>19274621

Alex Jones has got sources!

https://youtu.be/jgyhT56iF5A
>>
>>19274621

The Earth is physically growing. It will slowly become a star, then a black hole.

The dinosaurs were big because there was less gravity on Earth back then.

A black hole is not a portal or wormhole. It is just a celestial body so dense that light is pulled in by its gravitational field.

Matter and energy are constantly being created, in spite of Newton's law stating otherwise. Gravity is the continuous introduction of energy into the realm of baryonic matter. The energy is compressed into matter at the center of planets/stars/moons/asteroids, the opposite of splitting an atom and releasing energy. The growth rate of objects is exponential, which is why stars getting really big, really quickly at the end of their life.

>Bonus
>Secret of Earth

The word Mohammed appears only 4 times in the Quran.
>>
>>19274677
I have this weird friction struggle theory that i've never articulated.

We need to put our species to sleep so we can live in our minds.
>>
>>19274621
not all women are bitches, but all women have a little bitch in them
>>
>>19274621
Truth.
Compassion.
Forbearance.
>>
>>19274621
the universe asked itself a question
it responded
>>
>>19275436
What is this from? The Urantium?
>>
>>19275436
Somebody on /x/ once told me about this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book

...you know Chicago was once the home of a great grand organization that gathered for the purpose of uniting religions

(University of Chicago was built by a Rockefeller or something...)
>>
>>19274623
Will you marry me?
>>
"No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the LORD."
>>
>>19274672

12 15 18

21 24 27

>>
I am not against Jesus, I am for Jesus....though, after like 4 years of searching, wandering, and hardship I believe that God uses Christianity, but still the God of Abraham is the One True God of Israel. (Sort of like the Jehovah's Witnesses believe...)

However, if you're a scriptural believer there is scripture in the Bible (like Psalms 45) which certainly agrees with the notion that there is more than one individual referred to as God who also worships the God of Israel.
>>
>>19274621
The secret is too much for you to comprehend in one Human life cycle. Humans aren't meant to understand, only observe.
>>
>>19274672

Damn she fine. Hoping she can sock it to me one more time.

G E T L O W
>>
>>19277086
gtfo
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.