[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Staring at your Eye in the Mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

anyone ever stare at their eye in the mirror to cause a mini trip? i just did it for about 10 minutes straight and I feel sick, dizzy and lightheaded. my face also transformed and my laptop shut off for some weird reason.
>>
I stare at myself in the mirror all the time and I wonder, "How could I be so ugly?"
>>
>Sit about four feet away from the mirror.
>Draw a small dot at eye level with a marker.
>Focus on the dot.
Now what do you see?
>>
>>19274593
thats a shame you have that mindset. stare into your soul anon and see within
>>
>>19274610
>>
>>19274611
I have a new mantra I've been using the past week. Every time I think about saying something bad about myself, I tell myself "I am beautiful."
>>
>>19274616
pics itt so i can assess further
>>
>>19274627
lol I'm a boy. I don't think you want pics of me.
>>
>>19274631
But you're namefagging "Goddess"
Hmmmm....
are you sexual confused annon?
>>
>>19274647
No. Aurora is my god name. I switched genders.
>>
>>19274651
Please.
please leave and go.
we dont need another schizophrenia filled crazy fuck 19 year old.
>>
>>19274871
Fine. See ya. I'm never coming back.
>>
>>19274590
Yeah it makes me feel like I'm seeing into my darker side.

No edgelord here, that's just the only way I can explain it
>>
>>19274590
Staring at your eyes/face in general will cause hallucinations.. or are they glimpses? ;P
>>
>>19274590
They do say the eyes are windows to the soul, maybe your subconscious mind is trying to tell you something?
>>
File: NASA_-_Total_Solar_Eclipse.jpg (304KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NASA_-_Total_Solar_Eclipse.jpg
304KB, 1920x1200px
>>19274590
>>
File: slide_bg_1_main.jpg (51KB, 1399x409px) Image search: [Google]
slide_bg_1_main.jpg
51KB, 1399x409px
>>19274990
I see you
>>
>>19274590
weird, I remember doing this often when I was younger and yes, it did cause certain ''hallucinations'' to occur.

I wonder why that happens.
I also agree with -> >>19274939
I often saw shadowy distorted figures by my side when I stared too much into my own eyes.
>>
>>19275041
you were very likely seeing your aura.

The act of staring tends to allow people to see aura.

A lot of peoples' auras are dark and contaminated with dark.

My own aura had a nasty looking dark spot on my right shoulder/neck that I haven't actually seen for a while now.
>>
I've done this my eyes became white light
>>
imma guess in the 10 minutes you spent staring at yourself in the mirror your laptop entered sleep mode.
>>
>>19275066
>My own aura had a nasty looking dark spot on my right shoulder/neck that I haven't actually seen for a while now.

well, the ''figure'' I saw was entirely dark and distorted... does that mean I'm broken?

I don't think I'm that bad as a person...
>>
What always bothered me about trying to stare at my eyes in the mirror was that I had to choose to stare at one eye or the other when it seemed like each eye should just be able to stare into its own partner.
>>
>>19274875
Doesn't deny it
>>
are you all stupid? your eyes get fucking tired at looking at the same thing and then they just start doing a bad job at "eyeing"
Is like that negative image ilusion and shit
>>
Plus the only thing that happens when I look at the mirror is my cock getting hard
>>
>>19274871
/x/ is like a fucked up jungle, there are tons of lunatic people going in just for spooks, a lot of it are con artist who believes in some weird shit god and telling people that they are a psychic piece of shit just to get some money or a bunch of replies. Dont forget those people on /div/ and /omg/ that kinda stuff is very fucking awful. Its like autism meets edgy magic some sort of ( implying that magic does exists )
>>
>>19275106
Possibly, if that's what you saw and it was at least somewhat conforming to your outline. Do you have lots of inner turmoil? You don't have to be a bad person to be suffering greatly.
>>
>>19275106
I don't think I felt that way because I am a bad person, but it felt more like something to do with past lives (if you believe in that type of shit)
>>
I was in front of those bathroom thingies to keep things that have like 3 or 4 mirrored sides, and I could see my "true reflection", as in not reversed, and I kept staring for a while and started to freak out because I looked so different
>>
>>19275299
>Do you have lots of inner turmoil?

a lot would be an understatement.
I've had a heavily brooding mind for the last 10 years or so, and I'm an alcoholic now...
>>
>>19274590

A piece of advice I heard one of my great uncles gave me was to "stare at yourself in the mirror for at least several minutes each morning, a good way to ground yourself". Or something like that.
>>
>>19275924
Yeah no.. definitely your aura is dark and twisted with depression. Something I've fought against for a long time.
>>
>>19275950
how did you cure yourself, it you did at all?
>>
>>19275978
>it you did at all?

I meant if**
>>
>>19275978
You know I knew you'd ask.. I doubt I'm "cured" but I haven't had a panic attack or negative assault in quite a while.

I started watching what I ate. Started setting goals for myself. Tried to break any routine negative thinking. Think of how you could be more positive and just do it.

Despite how hard it may seem, it is always as simple as making a choice. One choice at a time.
>>
>>19275993
>Tried to break any routine negative thinking. Think of how you could be more positive and just do it.

I fall too easily into despair and rage nowadays, not sure I can do that. I wake up sometimes in terror and sweating, exasperated for no reason.

It's strange that you mentioned eating because even though I'm not a fatass, I usually do binge on sweets to try and make my life .... "sweeter", if only for the short moment that I'm eating that crap, and when that's not enough I drink to forget the pain.
>>
>>19276008
>>19275993
sorry, shouldn't bother you with my problems, thanks for your help anyway
>>
>>19276008
Sweets are my downfall as well. Major sweet tooth. Sugar feeds cancer and negativity, though. 100%

I have also woken up in a panic.

Only reason I didn't start drinking is because I can't stand the taste of alcohol.

>I fall too easily into despair and rage nowadays
I know how you feel. I promise, it's possible.

Seek out anything ANYTHING in your life you can be thankful for.. doesn't matter how arbitrary it may seem. It will help to consider it.

All it takes is a little progress and you can use that to snowball, chain react, w.e and start the transition.

Make. the. choice, anon. You are worth it and you owe it to yourself.

We are our own worst critics, and it can be very difficult to forgive ourselves of our mistakes.. but that is part of life and growth, making mistakes. It is up to you as to whether or not you want to learn from them.
>>
>>19275949
based great uncle
>>
>>19276030
Thank you for your kind words anon.
I'll try your advice and see what happens, hopefully I can learn something from it.

Good luck with staying positive too, I wish you well.
>>
>>19277229
Much appreciated. I know how hard it is.

I am doing better than I have in the past.. I have had anxiety attacks like you wouldn't believe.. and I've felt this looming dreadful negative, you could almost say presence, around me at times.

If you feed it, it will look to consume you.

I absolutely believe that a self created negative attachment is possible. It begins to take on a life of its own. It will start telling you negative things to keep you down.

Don't listen. Argue back. Tell it that you do not wish it to be a part of you. Treat those negative thoughts as a separate entity that you are looking to kick the fuck out of your life.. it very well could be, anyway.

Whatever it is, neither of us need it or deserve it, despite our mistakes.. and we can overpower it by making the choice to do so.
>>
>>19277229
and of course I wish you well too.

I will think of your situation in a positive light.
>>
>>19277265
>and I've felt this looming dreadful negative, you could almost say presence, around me at times.

It's sort of weird and very scary at the same time because what you're describing sounds exactly like what I feel, and your other problems too (with the exception of heavy drinking as you said.) You're the first person who seems to understand what I feel, and I found you on 4chan of all places...

The way you describe it as a ''presence'' makes perfect sense.

It does feel like something whispering dark and negative thoughts into my head.

Have you learned how to deal with this on your own or did you seek help?
>>
>>19274593
How about you stare at your tripcode then wonder why you don't go back to your subreddit?
>>
>>19277400
The only help I asked for was from my guide/s, assuming I have any spirits looking out for me. I asked them for help.

I started literally dissociating myself with these negative thoughts because as we've established, they seem to have a mind of their own anyway. I established that they were not indeed my own thoughts and began to treat them as unwanted intrusions.

I demanded they go away.. I told them they were unwelcome. I told them they did not hold the same power over me anymore and I truly meant it.

Conviction is key.

You have to truly believe in yourself.

And after all the stupid shit I've done, I know how astronomically unobtainable that can seem.

It's never too late though, anon, as long as you're breathing.. and I see a definite potentiality for reversal in you.
>>
>>19274590
I tried staring at the mirror. It cracked immediately.
>>
>>19274590
optical illusion isnt paranormal.
>>
well ofcourse having beutiful strong eyes and staring into them causes large amounts of confidence
>>
>>19279242
Very nice posts.
I wish I could always have these conversations with other anons on 4chan.

Good luck man, talking to you has made me feel better about trying it out.
>>
>>19279850
You don't know how glad I am to hear, anon.

I've always felt like my great underlying purpose was to help and/or heal others. It really does make me really happy. I've always been overly sensitive and I am finally getting over letting it take me into the negative.

In the end you will always do exactly what you need to do. Whether it seems like a mistake or not, if you keep repeating them (as I have as well), your soul is likely trying to guide you to where you need growth.. and you simply haven't realized exactly why you are having to repeat this lesson. As long as there is a potential for growth any "mistake" can absolutely be transmuted into a step of growth.. and there's always potential.

The best of luck to you as well. I believe you will do just fine, sincerely.
>>
Known phenomena. It's your eye looking for new information in a still image.
>>
>>19274871
god slayer right here boys
>>
>>19275106
I just did it now and my face did something similar. It turned pasty, disfigured and almost....reptilian looking..........shit.
>>
>>19274875
Keep your promise and do not return degenerate. Maybe learn about cultural marxism and why youre this way
>>
File: 1478585570959.png (506KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1478585570959.png
506KB, 599x510px
>>19274875
Enough. You are a male. Deal with it.
>>
>>19274871
Dude, chill, this ain't even your board, you're looking for >>/narcsRus/
>>
>>19276030
If sweets feed cancer and negativity that what do pungent things feed? I've been depressed for over half my life but I would pass up a slice of cake for a small bowl of sauerkraut or even just a glove of raw garlic to eat. I've never had a sweet tooth but do I love onions, sauerkraut, and garlic.
>>
>>19282888
No idea.. those are supposed to be good for you :P

Sweets aren't even remotely the singular source for negativity, anon.
>>
>>19275066
I always think of this when people talk about
>muh auras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs8zCOeKFss

In this video, Sadhguru explains about what an aura is and how it exists on the periphery of a person. Since a person's aura is more superficial than the skin it should not be of interest to a spiritual seeker. A person on the spiritual path should be focused on the core of his being and if a seeker works on the core, then the aura will reflect this naturally.
>>
>>19282888
Pungent foods feed desire, hatred, and craving.

https://perfumedskull.com/2017/06/14/some-dos-and-donts-of-mantric-or-tantric-healing/

"According to traditional Indian medical theories, sharp, pungent foods like garlic, peppers, and onions are said to stimulate desire, which can make detaching from sensory phenomena and worldly distractions more difficult. In Ayurveda, rajasic foods are foods which promote agitation and desire, and tamasic ones are ones which promote ignorance and dullness.

widows in West Bengal follow similar dietary restrictions to male ascetics and yogis and cut out garam or ‘hot’ foods like garlic, fish, eggs, onions, meat, pepper and so on, so as to curb sexual desire and ‘cool’ the body, thereby making it easier to unravel existing emotional ties (maya) to people and worldly phenomena and to avoid making new ones"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sattvic_diet
>>
>>19284086
I don't see why being superficial matters in this context. The aura reveals much more information than the skin. Although somebody's appearance can be telling, it can also be misleading. An aura cannot mislead.

It can be thought of as simply a tool for gauging things and calling it superficial is belittling the value of what it conveys.

But you do make a good point that it is a reflection of what is inside, but that is not to say literally inside your physical, but inside your soul. I am trying to say, if you are looking at somebody's aura, you ARE looking into their spirit. In this context, it isn't superficial.
>>
>>19274590
I did that a few times as a kid. Fascinating phenomenon, I wonder what the science behind it is.
>>
I recently had eye surgery. My left eye has developed a hematoma, so it's not pleasant to look at. Kind of looks /x/ related in a weird way, though
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.