[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kundalini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: kundalini-snakes[1].jpg (208KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini-snakes[1].jpg
208KB, 750x750px
Redpill me on kundalini;

What is it? Is it related to qi? Is it the devil?
>>
>>19274554
>Is it the Devil?
Yes, the devil sits curled up in each and every person's spinal base, waiting to spring when they do yoga and release ebulll!!!11!! AHHHHH!
>>
>>19274554
It is in your butt.
>>
>>19274554
Nice picture.

My perspective on this is dreadful mundane. Kundalini is the fire... of exercised muscles.
Obviously I must be wrong. Have a bump to draw in someone more informed than I.
>>
>>19274560
Maybe, why not
>>
File: 1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg (571KB, 1599x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg
571KB, 1599x1593px
>>19274554
i'll just leave this here
>>
>>19274741
kundalini is the homonculus? what?
>>
Scary shit if it awakens before you are ready, anon.
>>
>>19274554
Spirit Energy. Aether energy. Chakra chi qi millions of different names for the same thing.
>>
So "redpill me on" threads are banned on /pol/ because of low quality posting, but that doesn't apply here. Cool.
>>
>>19276427
Is that crying I see?
>>
>>19274554
when will people understand the serpents did nothing wrong.
When will people understand the serpent enlightened us.
When will le ebin evil serpent meme end?
>>
>>19276590
no.

>>19274741
this explains my love for womens feet
>>
Some people should use Google first before coming ask stuff here.
>>
Kundalini is a 4-7 year process from the inception of the idea of self awakening in the subject that is Inquiring about the awakening. It's much more than just a process though. It's an awakening of the third eye that lasts eternity. Meaning you WILL be awake for the rest of eternity, no sleep buddy. But with it comes knowledge, power to change the reality quite quickly, superbly good feelings, ecstasy, you will see everything as it's supposed to be seen. It's a neutral power meaning yes things can go wrong but if you're strong enough mentally and physically you can live q really long time
>>
>>19278246
This is not even true. It sounds like a bunch of New Age bullshit. Kundalini awakening can happen in as little as a year, potentially less, potentially longer. It's not "an awakening of the third eye," Kundalini itself is believed to be an energy coiled up in the Mulhadhara Chakra. A Kundalini Awakening is when this 'serpent' 'awakens' from the process of yoga, and slowly rises thru the Chakras.
>>
Law of One on kundalini
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=49#6
>[...] Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.
>>
>>19278432
>implying Law of One is real

Why do people believe on this medium shitty larping?
>>
>>19278109
>Le space snek meme

Don't get why people care so much about it. An omnipotent God didn't make a mistake when he put a snake in the Garden. It's just a part of growing humanity. It also represents our spinal cord and how it moves up the back to head. Following the snake is the guide to the fruit of knowledge. But God put it in you and he just wants you to overcome duality.
>>
>>19279266
Or maybe I just got Satan dubs. OoooooOOoooo spoooky. Hell and Heaven are both within the hands of God. Fairly kekworthy Universe really. Show us some proof before you go full autist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtAm3a5Mr8
>>
>>19278246
>>19278330
And here my freinds, are the two veiwpoints. Which one is the satanic deceiver, who cages the snake in his claws, istead of letting it manifest in it's divinity? and which one is speaking the truth? The all seeing eye of kek knows.
>>
>>19279437
Hmm...one relies on the very texts that originated the concept of Kundalini, while one relies on made up bullshit...hmmmm....?
>>
File: yin_yang_guardian_by_ironshod.jpg (129KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
yin_yang_guardian_by_ironshod.jpg
129KB, 600x835px
>>19274554
It is coiled energy at the base of the root chakra.
Known as the serpent like energy, it coils from the base of the spine to the top of the head out the crown chakra.
The process of kundalini awakening represents the spontaneous reaction whereby all this energy is fully awakened.
The person is forever spiritually altered and experience heightened states of consciousness and psychic ability for the rest of their life.
Very rare in the west, as it usually requires intense mental concentration on spiritual enlightenment or similar goals
>>
kundalini is another name for etheric life force energy
>>
>>19279491
You can just use science. The reason it took intense mental concentration was because of the lack of knowledge. Although, I guess studying counts as intense mental concentration. It's just another way to unfold the "power".
>>
>>19274761
that image has nothing to do with "homunculus"

>>19278109
>when will people understand the serpents did nothing wrong.

right, at least... as judged by the serpents themselves

>When will people understand the serpent enlightened us.

ah yes
"thou shalt not surely die"
"thou shalt become as gods"
how did that turn out?

>When will le ebin evil serpent meme end?

sometime around when their leader, the dragon (the longest lasting victim), is finally consumed to non-existence in the fire of Gehenna
>>
>>19279437

>Which one is the satanic deceiver,

to those who have understanding, and hear Christ's words, and the rest of those of the Word, it is clear that BOTH of those are deceivers

the 1st, willfully so
the 2nd, ignorantly so

in addition, the 1st speaketh exacty as the serpent in the garden
>>
>>19279491
yes im quite sure thats all not at all directly or indirectly from the adversary, the dragon
>>
>>19279624
Fuck the false redemption of the (((Nazarene)))
REGIE SATANAS!
AVE SATANAS!
HAIL SATAN!
>>
I want to say something... But between the paranoia, doubt, and denial going on in this thread I feel anything real or true said will be lost to...

/x/ tier issues.
>>
>>19279639
*zzzzzzzzzzz*

oh wait
one false assumption in your "comedy"

>Fuck the false redemption of the (((Nazarene)))

the Christ was never redeemed, nor could he be, for he never needed any, given he had never transgressed
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-54-59.png (602KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-54-59.png
602KB, 540x960px
>Mfw everyone's kundalini here is clearly sitting below the green chakra but they want to discuss it.

Have fun :D
>>
>>19279244
As a skeptic I actually tried the stuff laid out in the Ra Material and to both my great pleasure and dismay, found it to be true to an extent. It think the adjoining Q'uo stuff is sketchy, but a lot of the Law of One seemed to accurately touch on energetics like polarity and Kundalini and chakras.

I now believe but only the parts I've verified, the rest is just shaky or unverifiable which makes it undiscernible from a skeptical standpoint.

What's more it provided more answers than any other (fictional) text out there and further, I see examples of it EVERYWHERE including in those other (fictional) texts out there.

If the damn Law of One is in everything, and it itself is portrayed as One Being as All Things, that's too much coincidence/synchronicity to keep me skeptical on a personal level.

Maybe try it out before you immediately damn it, O' Avatar of the Christian God...
>>
>>19279620
Humans dont die in a sense, our ideas always move forward...because the fruit gave us knowledge and cognition

Humans will be gods, AI, space travel etc
also note the word as

and no, the serpent just didnt do anything wrong you cuck
>>
>>19280451

>Humans dont die in a sense,

no one has "truly" died, yet
the true death is the 2nd death spoken of in the Bible, the death brought about in the lake of fire at the very end of days
>>
>>19280867
Evidence?
>>
>>19280894

1st: it hasnt happened yet

2nd:
can you offer me evidence of your existence?
>>
>>19280901
Thats not an answer. I could skype you, hows that for evidence of my existence?... do you think im just a bot or something?
>>
File: beach-271906-picsay.jpg (949KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
beach-271906-picsay.jpg
949KB, 2160x1920px
>>
>>19280909
>Thats not an answer.

and yet... it is an answer

> I could skype you, hows that for evidence of my existence?... do you think im just a bot or something?

you might not be up to this level of exitentialism and philosophy.....

but here goes:
you did not understand the implication of the question, which was actually a statement, which is thus:
nothing beyond this is of absolute certainty for every thinking being:
"i know that i exist because i am capable of cognition and awarness of that fact"
(i.e. "i think therefore i am" or vice versa)
>>
File: Cubes of the Fifth Dimension.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Cubes of the Fifth Dimension.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
>>19280944
I Think Therefore I Am; Yet All I Know Is I Know Nothing Truly.

No finer stream of philosophical ideas seem to exist beyond those which state one 'Is' for simply being conscious and yet one is not aware of their true reality despite this.

It's like saying I am aware I'm a human, but I'm not really sure because I'm aware I'm a human but nothing else.

The philosophical grist is endless on that front that scratches the surfaces of differentiated consciousness.
>>
>>19274554

Kundalini is difficult to convey because of its depth. I can give you a surface explanation but it will be a cheap description. To give you the Kundalini redpill, you need to have some spiritual context already to understand.

The most basic way I can explain it is here. The premise is that your consciousness or Consciousness(C), is the source of all existence. This is the ground from which everything arises. Think of it like a television screen. It creates all pictures. Currently you are experiencing the movie of your life through Consciousness. There is no objective reality separate from Consciousness because they are intertwined. There is not one without the other.

The basic metaphysical quality of Consciousness, if we could say it like that, is of two types. One aspect of Consciousness is empty, void, nothing. It is nowhere, no limits, and transcends everything. Like a blank TV screen, that blankness is the ground of everything.

Consciousness has another aspect and that is energy. This emptiness can, paradoxically, churn within itself and create movement, like the body of the ocean. The emptiness turns inside out and becomes raw energy which creates all matter and thus, the world.

Okay so going back to Kundalini. We also have to talk about enlightenment because ultimately that is what knowing the Kundalini will mean. Enlightenment comes in various stages. One of those stages is the enlightenment which takes place within the mind. This is when the mind falls so deeply into meditation that it returns to its source. That source is Consciousness in the aspect of void or emptiness. That is what in Buddhism is called Shunyata or Satori. To realize the emptiness of mind.

(cont.)
>>
>>19281050
(cont.)

That is only one stage or one component of enlightenment. The mind has realized its own source. Yet this enlightenment has not yet been born into the world. The being has not yet awoken on the level of body, senses, emotion, energy. The being knows emptiness but not yet form. The danger at this stage is that one could deem the whole world as being merely illusory and that the only reality is void. That of course is only half of the picture.

And so that's where Kundalini comes in. Kundalini is a fragment of the universal energy of Consciousness that is identifying currently as your limited sense of self (ego). It is what creates you as an individual and creates your maya (illusion) of separateness. It is the seed of your individuality. When dormant, it lies coiled in the base of the spine, acting as an anchor that keeps your body intact.

When the Kundalini awakens, then this process of enlightenment begins, which means awakening from the illusion of ego into the realization of the universal Consciousness. The Kundalini rises from the base of the spine and unlocks the energtic channels of the body. It changes the body completely and prepares it to uphold a higher state of being/consciousness. This process can take place for an unknown length of time until the body is purified. Then it will rise in the spine and out of the top of the head, where it unites again with universal energy. At this point we can say that the being has become fully enlightened, and Kundalini then is no longer Kundalini but Universal energy, in the same way that the being is no longer the ego but is Consciousness awakened.

-
>>
>>19281056
-

So that's a basic primer for ya. Putting it this way though really cheapens what this is all about. Unfortunately, very few can understand the gravity and significance of what awakening the Kundalini means. Anyway, this information is freely available online, but few will have the proper understanding of it and even fewer will be in the midst of this transformation. It's supposed to be a secret but nothing is secret nowadays. So I offer this information to you. Maybe it will mean something to you or maybe it won't.
>>
>>19278117
kys foot fag
>>
>>19276427
Nigger this whole board is low quality.
>>
>>19280944
except it isnt an answer, you have yet to provide evidence for your claim.

And no i got you, i just have common sense.

hurrr durrr you cant prove anyone else is sentient 100% im so deep, u arent on my level.

Pretentious as fuck
>>
>>19281092
no.u
>>
>>19281049
that almost entirely sophistry

"i think therefore i am" stands alone, and is beyond any argument, it cannot be pierced nor rendered negotiable nor every in any way contested

and it is not a front, one must take *some* leap beyond it to find any "fronts"
>>
>>19281150
you do a whole lot of speaking nothing ay

i really hate people like you...jargon jargon jargon, yet speak nothing.
>>
>>19281109

>hurrr durrr you cant prove anyone else is sentient 100% im so deep, u arent on my level.

that you did not comprehend is immaterial

i was making a point, which was lost on you

intellectual discourse cannnot work when *any *passion becomes involved, not least of all arrogance, snark, afrontery, insult, frustration, mockery, and so forth.

>Pretentious as fuck

which is the necessary appearance of it to one of much less knowledge and or IQ
that may seem insulting but it is fact
>>
>>19281158

>you do a whole lot of speaking nothing ay

more sophistry and vitriol and squirming of a frustrated mind, which indicates..... guess what
>>
y'all a buncha nuts
>>
File: mfw all this.jpg (16KB, 225x325px) Image search: [Google]
mfw all this.jpg
16KB, 225x325px
>>19281150
Sophistry: a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally fallacious method of reasoning.

>Calls entire post Sophistry
>Proceeds to provide Sophistry responses to an otherwise valid philosophical assessment someone else came to an individual conclusion on.

Holy shit, you must be the ABSOLUTE LIFE of parties!

Narcissistic philosophers are not philosophical at all.

You need to take a step back and realize how full of yourself you come off as when you nullify a philosophical statement for your own version of it.

Just fuck me, welcome to /x/ holy fuck.
>>
>>19281176
except what im doing is none of that, i knew ud reply with somethig like this...met many people like you.... once again showing how pretentious you are..

still waiting for the evidence btw.
>>
>>19278246
This seems to be true. Since the end of 2012 for me when I met my twin flame. We used to have etheric sex/kundalini sex the first two years when we were together even tho we weren't together. We've now been dating for 3 1/2 years on and off and my third eye is ALWAYS open. Had a healer 2 years ago confirm. I hear spirits, feel them and am overall not the most sane and am on meds. My awakening fucked me up I had psychosis. Went into the hospital twice. And although I'm pretty drunk right now my experience is 100% true. I would never change it for I have a career in healthcare and I'm dating my best friend twin flame all time lover!

Good luck to those just awakening because my hands would at first do my mundras and after awhile I'd channel with my hands.

My spirit children are always around me from my twin flame and I. I guess it's that's my Jupiter 5 th house.
>>
>>19281444
Also I must say, whenever I channel I always feel like I'm/we are dead just living in a dream. Everything flows if you tune in
>>
>>19279650
Boy oh ooy you don't know shit.
Balance must be complete, fucker. A single life means almost nothing in the whole equilibrium of the universe (and yet, because of Christ's virtue, it meant everything)
>>
>>19281444
Lucky you. I think maybe I've found my twin flame but I couldn't know for sure. Sounds like fun though
>>
>>19282509
Secondly let me say I feel for you that you are having this awakening. It's ok for it to feel like a movie! Let it empower you as kundalini needs all the strength you can get. I was lucky enough to be initiated into this stuff while I was young that I've learned a lot and am quite happy about it. That's one of the things I've learned btw, nothing wrong with keeping your life like an epic movie and nothing wrong with power of it used properly. This is the same guy btw
>>
>>19281444
But yes it's important that you stay grounded. Spirits sometimes lead you too far away from yourself that you start to feel sick. Listen to your gut instincts. I'm writing this because you said it led you to psychosis and you're on meds now. Just know you're important for the survival of the planet and that I wish you the best
>>
>>19279632
Dragons were never an enemy
Wake up from your illusion
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.