[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VBM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: VBM.gif (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
VBM.gif
3KB, 200x200px
Is this really the key to the universe?
>>
>>19274477
3,6,9 are the key to the universe, nice dubz you faggot
>>
>>19274477
What do you mean by " the key of the universe"? Whatever those numbers meaning... how do you use them irl?
>>
>>19275690
Exactly what I am inquiring about..

Supposedly the physical is made up of 12457 and 8. And is energetically propagated by the 3 6 and 9.

It is interesting, to say the least when you start looking into it.
>>
>>19274477
what is this? shape pron? the circle orgy is way better shape pron than that parallelogram ass to ass

this only gives me a semi
>>
>>19275705
Again, what do you really mean? How it is supposed the "physical" be "made up" by 124578 and "energetically propagated" by the other? It's not interesting, They are just dumb affirmations with no info to back that shit up
>>
>>19275764
Have you done even a shred of research? I think not.

There is a shitload of info to back it up.

You'd be wise not to chime in on something you know nothing about, as if you do.

>>19275715
Look into it.. this is on the level of the circle orgy and goes hand in hand with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
1x2 is 2,
2x2 is 4,
4x2, 8,
8x2, 16. 1+6=7,
7x2, 14. 1+4=5,
5x2, 10 and its back to 1
>>
>>19275780
Are you OP? If you really know what you are talking about then enlighten me please. I will do my research after I get more into it.
>>
>>19275780
I'm sure many of us would research this topic if we knew what the fuck it is. Litterally no info has been provided in this post.
>>
>>19275886
VBM and the image is literally enough information for the inquisitive mind to discover what is necessary.

I did not post because I felt that I could explain it. If that were so, I wouldn't need to ask if it were the key to the Universe or not, now would I?
>>
File: antibo.jpg (22KB, 794x692px) Image search: [Google]
antibo.jpg
22KB, 794x692px
>>19274477

YOU are the key to the universe

CHKaCHKa
>>
>>19275117
b-bill! is that you?
>>
>>19274477
its not a key its a map of the propagation of energy.

the cycle goes 1248751, if you look closely you notice a pattern 1+2=3 2+4=6 4+8=12=3(1+2=3) 8+7=15=6(1+5=6) (you could always keep counting round the circle and see where you end up hint it will be sum of the digits E.G 12 1+2 3.)
3 and 6 are your binary positions 0 and 1 also represented many other way by ancient cultures such as the yin yang symbol. but i digress you may have noticed 9 is still unused, that is because it is the sum of 3+6 and so on. this represents the ultimate source of all energy in the universe. There is no energy present in any body other than that it receives from its environment. this includes the fabric of space. all energy comes from outside of the universe and the 9 represents this.
it actually forms a 3d map of the propagation of fields if you know how to fit two together properly.
>>
>>19275780
>>19275705
>>19274477
Seriously informationless
>>
well, that pic is pretty cool, you got the black cube right in the middle there, also jew star. You got the fucking red freemason thing. THeres also the double XX, symbolizing everyone's fav you know who. I think the elite are hiding right in plain sight using the most powerfel laws of the universe.
>>
>>19275690
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Tesla-say-that-3-6-9-was-the-key-to-the-universe
>>
>>19274477
OP have you read or watched how Marco Rodin breaks it down?
>>
>>19277070
I've seen his pupil
>>
File: Ancient_Alchemy.png (794KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Alchemy.png
794KB, 1600x1600px
>>19274477
>>19277070
>>19277215

Marko Rodin and Randy Powell, vortex math is wrong.
It has few correct stuff but its mainly wrong in the way they approach it all.

>>19276953
>>19276832
It all comes from extremely ancient knowledge(/Ancient Alchemy) of over 15,000 years ago.

It is unknown when Ancient Science(/Alchemy) originated, but since the very beginning of our available recorded history, it has always been hidden in pieces, in the form of art and ancient relics.

Later few of those pieces of ancient knowledge/truth were used and twisted by people to create religions and even current science and technology.

The symbols of Ancient Alchemy are The Seed/Flower/Fruit of Life, and Egg of Life; Star Tetrahedron(/Stellated octahedron).

Alchemy is the art/science of Comprehending(which then enables to control, manipulate and even transmute) the Laws of Nature and The Universe.

Everything Natural in this Universe, including Numeral(/Number Base) Systems and Mathematics, always follows same, fixed, sets of patterns. Alchemy is the study of those patterns of nature, and then applying the understanding of those patterns to control the understood nature, or another nature it affects.
>>
>>19277386
Pythagoras, then Empedocles, later Aristotle, (and others) were alchemists. They tried to revive the Ancient Alchemy, but also to keep it hidden(to avoid abuse of it), developing systems, spreading hints and hidden knowledge, fully understood only by those who understand its basics.

Pythagoras' knowledge of alchemy comes from Hermes(Egyptian Thoth), or more properly said, The Ancient Alchemy Schools of Egypt and The Eye of Thoth, of the same origin as, The Ancient China's Alchemy(origin of Ancient Martial Arts), "Cultivation" of one by comprehending The Laws of The ALL(Dao) to reach Immortality, control over nature, and later, maybe even complete control over the Universe(/create their own before leaving). Also of the same origin as India's Vedic Math/Science/Mysticism.

If you are interested to understand alchemy, try to research them* all a little, connect the dots, and find their common origin. Remember to look for the "Earlier", not the "Later" origin of each.

* "Egypt's Thoth,China's Tao(/Dao), India's Vedic Math/Science/Mysticism"

It is extremely easy to find if you know what youre looking for, as the main base pieces of that origin(/ancient knowledge) are open to the public, and many times even infront of everyones eyes, without you realizing it.

The Origin of Ancient Alchemy(symbolized/represent in the form of The Seed/Flower/Fruit/Egg of Life) from all over the world, is of One, same Origin, that goes long before our publicly open, recorded history. Sadly, most of the hidden and restored Ancient Knowledge has burned along with the Ancient Library of Alexandria.

Now only few know the truth, and of how Ancient Alchemy really works.
So it is literally impossible to find any 'beginner' books for it, etc..
And even before that, it has been a tradition to keep the basics of it unwritten, as a test.

Those who reach the understanding of those basics, are qualified to advance and study it.
>>
>>19275117
3, 6, 9 and 7 are the Keys to the Universe.
You will understand why when you understand this:
>>19277386
>>
i want to know
>>
>>19277386
>but its mainly wrong in the way they approach it all.
What exactly is wrong in their approach?
>>
>>19279556
9 and 0 are the interconnecting center points. 9 has no place anywhere but the very center. All numbers patterns go through it in the beginning/end and the middle of their cycle.
Example:
(0or9)1234(9)5678(9)
(0or9)4837(9)2615(9)
(0or9)7531(9)8642(9)

In base-10, 9 cant be + nor -, 9 is the very definition of neutral/complete.
3 is a stable -, it cant be "+",
6 is a stable +, it cant be "-".
9 is the whole outside and the nothing inside.
3 and 6 are everything in between.
9(absolute) created the limited 8(something/matter) which created the gap or 1(nothing/space) to 9.
The difference between 8 and 1 is equal to 3 and 6 which are the two stable opposites.
3 created 2 and 4.
6 created 5 and 7.

2 4 5 7 are the actions, ÷ - + ×, they change between eachother to create change between matter and space.

7 and 2 are the flipped complement of the same, an axis.
4 and 5 are the flipped complement of the same, an axis.

2 and 5 are the complementing opposites of the same, axes flip.
4 and 7 are the complementing opposites of the same, axes flip.

3 and 6 are everywhere in between complementing the numbers(natures) into 9 as a counter/balance point.

Thats very different than the cherry-picked and faulty approach Marko Rodin and Randy Powell take, thats why their approach keeps hitting a dead-end, just like regular science.
>>
this simbol argon power light
>>
>>19280468
>3 and 6 are everything in between
3 and 6 are also the clockwise and anti(/counter)-clockwise spirals space between fields/matter.
2 4 5 7 are the directions of those spirals(not spaces between)
And 9 are the solid matter/lines of the spirals.

1 and 8 are, the unchanging relation, the position between space and matter, or the depth.
1 and 8 are a still unchanging axis. If it flips upside-down, so does everything else, without anything changing in between, as long as its originally inplace.
Theres a state of chaos where 1 and 8 are flipped creating disorder, an easy example of it is full repetend prime division, like 1/7 = (142857) or (..857142..), if you flip 1 and 8 it will go back into order, (..157842..)

I hope this was a good lesson for you >>19279556 (and to everyone else who read it)

Good luck.
>>
>>19280611
Also fun fact related to this,

An Egyptian Mythology:
One of the most prominent myths concerning the moon relates its cycle to the battle between Horus and Set. During this famous battle over the inheritance of Osiris, Set steals the (left) eye of Horus, damages it, and divides it into Six parts. Thoth (with the help of other gods) later restores it by using his "wisdom".

The number 7 represents the god Set or Seth.
The number 7 and the alphabetic letter Z are both derived from the same icon. They're both pictures of the uas or was, Seth Scepter.

1 divided by 7 gives you the the 6 digits of the eyes pattern 0.( 1 4 2 8 5 7 )co

Wisdom of Thoth is the pattern( 2 4 8 7 5 1 ) by which Thoth turns the fragment of the divided eye from 7(death/chaos) back into a new eye/One(or 64mod9) of a Perfect system.

That Wisdom of Thoth, flipped heaven(1) and earth(8), upside down, to restore harmony from chaos.
( 1, 4, 2, 8, 5, 7 ) into ( 8*, 4, 2, 1*, 5, 7 ),
If read from right to left starting from one, (1 2 4 8, 7 5).
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.