/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could there be a ghost or something in my house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0108.jpg (186KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
186KB, 1600x1200px
My wife and I was asleep last night, I was woken up to a loud sound of something hitting the floor in our bedroom in the basement. It startled me but I shrugged it off and went back to sleep (it was around 1am). Around 3-3:30 , I was woken again to an even louder sound of something hitting the floor. This time I was concerned. I turn my phone light on and look and a small canvas painting my wife painted we had on the shelf was in the middle of the floor. It's like it was flung from the shelf because there's no way it could have gotten that far away from the shelf. I get up and look around and I found the wooden plack from our wedding my cousin made us was on the floor next to the door about 3 feet away. What's weird is that of all things to fall, why the plack and the canvas? The canvas was a painting of an anchor that had the message "Love anchor". Is this a message or something? I've enever expericed anything paranormal before so it got me scared. Had trouble sleeping the rest of the night. I hope it doesn't happen anymore. If so I'll update what happens. Any advice would be appreciated. And if any more info needed I will gladly share. Also we live with two other people but they live upstairs and they was asleep.
>>
Get a weejee board. Use it with your wife. Ask the spirit why he is here. Ask if he would kindly leave and find peace. Ask him to pay me a visit. Also, don't listen to people telling you to sprinkle holy water or burn sage. It doesn't work.
>>
>>19274402
call the police and install a security cam, those beggars are gonna rob your house once that they find that sweet chance
>>
>>19274402
Try manning up and examining your basement.
>>
>>19274402
its probably upset you don't know that such a thoughtful gift is spelled plaque, and its degrading the love you and your brother feel towards each other unconsciously.
Really, ghost bro seems like a nice guy.
maybe you should down a few hits of LSD and lock yourself in the basement one night with nothing but a mirror, one lit candle, your reflection and the crushing darkness to keep you company.
Im sure he'll appreciate it if you thank him when he comes by to see how you're doing.
>>19276017
he sleeps in the basement ya dip
>>
>>19274410
>weejee
Kill yourself
>>
>>19274402
>it was 330
Try hard larping faggot
>>
ghost is real
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.