[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOOOO...Scientology, where do we start with them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>>
It's a scam operating as a business pretending to be a religion and advertising itself as a self-help program.

I wish it was destroyed after Project Chanology but I think everybody gave up.
>>
L. Ron Hubbard fucked kids
>>
File: x.png (106KB, 373x267px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
106KB, 373x267px
Yeah that sci-fi writer with all kinds of fraud charges looks super legit.
>>
File: 1487527053878.jpg (128KB, 792x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487527053878.jpg
128KB, 792x800px
>>19274193
As far as I know, Scientology isn't necessary a religion that links with gods and your typical beliefs. It's about enlightenment through scientific knowledge. Who's to say business can't be a part of that?
>>
Went in to take the test couple years back. Total scam. Were trying to tell me that my test results were amazing, blah, blah, blah. Then tried to literally take my credit card out of my wallet and charge the first few classes. I snatched my wallet and left.
>>
>>19274414
this.

i saw some hollywood actor guy (not tom cruise) talking about it. he said he was into it for over $60k just for the first few "levels" of classes or whatever.
and every level costs more money you basically never stop paying money unless your'e a super top tier elite like tom cruise or some shit maybe
>>
>be 16 y/o me
>hanging out with 3 white kids
>all doing weird shit for attention
>youtube videos,vines,etc
>see dianetics sign
>"We gotta fuckin do this"
>search all around town looking for this place
>finally see this gigantic Scientology sign
>decide to "troll scientologists"
>go in secretly recording our tour
>two friends leave bc they get weird vibes
>it's just me and J
>J has the camera and im "Acting"
>we do all sorts of shit to try to get the attendant to throw us out
>i stand on a table
>she just asks me to get down and smiles
>i start picking up models of stuff
>going in closed off areas and dancing
>she just stood there
>never broke eye contact
>we eventually get bored of trying to troll
>figure she's fuckin beat us
>decide to legit go through the tour
>she brings us to this kinda closed off video room
>there's 6 videos totally around an hour of stuff
>it's all about l.ron hubbard and his extraordinary feats
>there's all sorts of distinguished and reputable people speaking on his behalf
>some of the statements seem weirdly orated
>almost like their voices are being dubbed over their own voice
>most of them know him from childhood
>there's one part specfically about his sailing when he was 17
>this time the guy seems confused
>face kinda red and obviously sweating hard
>"We were deep in the sea one day chas-"
>video skips abruptly
>Cuts to the same man from before
>has to be him from a compeletly different year
>"L.Ron Hubbard is a... visionairy to say the least"
>me and J look at each other
>look over at attendant
>she's just standing there, never breaking eye contact
>nope.ogg
>we fuckin bolt out of there
>Never signed anything or gave any information

1 week later

>get a fucking "Thank you for coming" slip to my HOUSE

Decided to never fuck with those white folk again. Leave that honkey bullshit alone.
>>
>>19274100
never heard of it
>>
>>19274100
We should start by hunting down and exterminating every last one of them.
>>
Scientology got a few things correct.
Communication is key. And they train there agents very well on that.
They also learn to control their emotions.
These 2 features, which are nothing more then basic LHP principles, makes them well equipment to handle 75% of humanity, for the simple fact that most people do not practice the art of leadership. At least not at a professional level. Most people don't know how, which in turn keeps them controllable by those who do learn that skills.
Although those skills are well documented in philosophy, a great effort is done to make people believe philosophy is a waste of time. If it really was so, it would not have the status it has is intellectual societies.
But L. Ron knew that.
There are 2 groups of people, those who are raised by intellectual caretakers and those who are not. So simple. Those that are, learn good skills to survive and communicate among civilized people. They learn to uphold certain rules, like use normal language instead of cursing or slang. Do your homework, study music notations and interfalls, read literature and understand why religion and history are never the same.This will give them a big advantage later in life over those who did learn that as a kid.
L. Ron, like a religious leaders, knew that and like any religious leader, takes advantage of that situation.
And they all do the same. They have a system to reconfigure the semantics of your vocabulary and can then help you to get over youth trauma. However, they also make you believe you still need them. This ensures the money flow for the leader. It's kinda what magick can do. Religion is just magick and their aim is to make you believe it is not. But it is highly effective. You simply can not ignore how many people daily fall for that trick. While some wake up, some are hypnotized into 'the true faith'. With Christianity and Islam still mIles ahead of the rest.

But back to Scientology, they just use openly what others do in secret.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rzRH11G3vc
>>
it's all true
>>
File: 1490125787289.jpg (11KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
1490125787289.jpg
11KB, 292x172px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

If you want a fun read, here ya go.
>>
>>19274877
There are actually 4 groups of people separated by caretakers, mon ami. Those who are raised by: intellectual and kind caretakers, intellectual and abusive, non-intellectual and kind, non-intellectual and abusive.

The kind/abusive gap is usually more salient than the intellectual/non-intellectual gap. Take a glimmer at the hot garbage currently pervading social sciences for evidence. There's ample recent evidence of what rotten fruits are born of intellectual and abusive.
>>
>>19274492
Fo shizzle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.