[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with this one.. Just now I was lying in bed, haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1023KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1023KB, 3264x2448px
I need help with this one..

Just now I was lying in bed, haven't gone to sleep for 22 hours, finnaly trying to get some sleep, and I get a strange urge to play my guitar. I do t usually play it because I suck at it and barely know 4 songs (electric guitar btw, but I played it without the amp). So I'm lying down in bed with my guitar on top of me, and I just start playing this song that I've never heard before or knew how to play. The song ,It sounds like that happy feeling you get after you've finally moved past that state of depression, or great sadness. I closed my eyes and played it for about what felt like 5 or so minuets. At first I had happy images in my head, back when I was still with my ex, (not that this is about her at all) and just walking through a forest. But after a while I started seeing some figure in complete black that would just be standing in the background. After a while my thoughts just completely turn black, and all I see is this figure. I opened my eyes, and tried to play the song again. I found that it's a really hard song to play, and I have no fucking clue how I played it so fast without fucking up for atleast 5 mins straight. I honestly can't tell if I fell asleep during that, but I know for sure that I did not stop playing my guitar through that whole thing.

Anybody know what the fuck happened?
Pic related
>>
Damn
>>
Dude, Slenderman is your muse?
>>
>>19273563
Yeah, really spooked me for a while there
>>
>>19273540
Was probably just batman
>>
>>19273540
You don't know what a solo is?
>>
>>19273571
Haha nice
>>
I should probably have mentioned that I felt like I was being fuckig watched the whole time, and that something was about to reach out and touch me, but not once through that whole time did I open my eyes
>>
>>19273540

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs

Never been musically possessed?
>>
>>19273599
Wow, the image for that video fits this so well, thanks for sharing that
>>
I can prolly make a video so you guys can hear it if enough people want it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.