[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I created the true religion. AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: stars-and-planets-photo.jpg (259KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
stars-and-planets-photo.jpg
259KB, 1800x1013px
I created a religion I call Nuntism. Still working on the bible but it basically goes through how I came to believe in a being I call Nunt. Ask me anything relating to it and what I have discovered.
>>
>>19273464
tell me about Nunt, characteristics, powers, appearance etc.
>>
>>19273464
retarded, leave
>>
Do you believe in love?
>>
Why are you such a faggot
>>
>>19273487
Well, not a lot is known about Nunt. It exists in an astral realm. It's goal in the creation of the universe was to feed off the energy it would provide. Basically it is fueled by souls. It's more like a tree in the way it eats. It is very powerful and can influence outcomes of events to further it's goals of making people live longer thereby absorbing more energy that is latent in the universe.
>>
>>19273497
What is love though? Is it simply a strong like, like the dictionary says? I suppose I do if that's the case.
>>
>>19273464

Do you have to be a nun and have autism to join?
>>
>>19273510
how did you discover this being ?
>>
How did you come to these conclusions about Nunt?
>>
>>19273521
Through astral travel mostly. The truth was suplemented by books and mediums.
>>
What would your bible be about?
How many followers are there of Nunt?
Why do you believe this to be the truth?
Is there a heaven or a hell?
>>
>>19273523
Well the first step was to astral travel. The second part of my quest for knowledge was reading books and talking to mediums. They strangely matched up most of the time with what I was seeing in the astral. I didn't even need to ask about it. They would put forth this information, once they called a surprise trance lecture. I attended and discovered they were talking about the afterlife just as I was on one of my rare visits to the spiritualist church.

"What you call God can be compared to a tree" One said. This completely matched up with what you see in the astral if you try to look enough. Large structures attached to people. These feed off the energy that is around you in the universe.
>>
>>19273560

>What would your bible be about?

How I came to found the religion, a list of rituals and stroies that may be helpful.

>How many followers are there of Nunt?

Only about 2 or 3 right now. This will probably change when I put out the bible for free. Have to spread that truth without being in it for the money.

>Why do you believe this to be the truth?

In a word : research.

>Is there a heaven or a hell?

Technically yes, they are both escapable though. It's like life, you head to the wrong part of town and you're going to get hurt.
>>
Pretty sure you're just talking about the Kabbalah Tree of Life mayne.
>>
>>19273464
What gave you the idea to replace the C with an N?
>>
>>19273597
Why would Nunt care about our actions in our lives?
>>
>>19273464
what is Nuntisms position on Jesus Christ?
>>
>>19273464
is there a planet associated with Nunt ?
>>
>>19273506
This.
>>
Give us answers OP
>>
>>19273532

>mediums

Yeah L Ron Hubbard has a better case for human origin.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.