[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris Catacombs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I know this has probably been seen a lot on here. So I've recently become fascinated with this whole story on this guy who has supposedly gone missing in the catacombs beneath Paris. There is a video which has a guy running around the catacombs by himself, get freaked out and runs off dropping his camera. Problem is there's actually very little info on the video. I can't even find the original full video. The only one I can find is this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmJuwqvV6M which has parts of the video which aired on some show. Just wanted some help finding the original full video if there is one and wanted other opinions on it. Could be a hoax or that the show just made it to air the episode but who knows.
>>
bumping, this is actually interesting. I can't make any promises, OP, but I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>19273313
>>19272766

stop samefagging
>>
i think it´s false
also >>19273316
have you seen the number of posters?
>>
File: 1496687007158.jpg (52KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
1496687007158.jpg
52KB, 233x233px
>>19273340
>>
File: bae.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>19273348
KEK
MY SIDES
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxJkMlqYrys
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/teenagers-rescued-from-paris-catacombs-after-three-day-ordeal
>>
>>19273408
>no interesting information whatsoever

great contribution to the thread anon
>>
File: tomatoes.jpg (890KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tomatoes.jpg
890KB, 1500x2000px
>>19273425
Touche, anon - I did think it was a little light on the ol' info. Thought I'd hit paste anway.Here's some tomatoes
>>
I believe that someone should buy a remote control car or even a drone and put a camera, just to film what's under there for us to see
>>
>>19273456
Same goes for the tunnel systems underneath and within the Pyramids. Why the hell have those not been uncovered and explored with HD cameras yet?
>>
>>19273425

And your fucking snide comment added less. FUCK OFF.
>>
File: 7GeoN56.png (375KB, 372x494px) Image search: [Google]
7GeoN56.png
375KB, 372x494px
>>19272766
>>
There a more horrid catacomb story that is real- basically some dude fucking decomposed in this crimea catacomb and people went down and took pictures of it
>>
>>19273711
fag spotted
>>
Actually it was a girl and it was the Odessa Catacombs (I think)
look that shit up

GROSS
>>
>>19273764
Source?
>>
So have they not mapped all of the catacombs?
>>
Remember the guy who stole the skull and put his penis in it?
>>
>>19274474
correct, trying to find sauce but I seem to remember somewhere saying that they were about 30% mapped. there are maps in existence but evidently they're incomplete.

>>19274490
I have that saved somewhere. would post here but this is an blue board.
>>
>>19272766
It was a hoax, retard.
>>
>>19273456
I've been to the catacombs. People run there all the time, no need for a remote car. Also if you have questions, just ask!
>>
>>19274474
I've got the maps over it. They're easy to find. The problem is, the catacomb police often put concrete on some entrances, and new ones will open. I would say 90% of level 1 is mapped. Level 2 & 3 however is not mapped. But theres some enterances to them marked however.
>>
File: 6a4f5f5cc28d.jpg (74KB, 650x869px) Image search: [Google]
6a4f5f5cc28d.jpg
74KB, 650x869px
>>19273927
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/7bd7ab/dying-in-ukraines-endless-labyrinth-of-catacombs-341

here's a story about it, but there's not much evidence that it's true. There's also the photo which goes along with the story, but no one actually knows the true origin of hte photo.
>>
>>19276195
What's it like down there? I went into the guided part ages ago but never into the other areas.
>>
BUMP

for interest. Just about as mysterious as the Hoia Baciu forest. Just fucking creepy and chilling as fuck.
>>
>>19272766
Watch the movie "As Above So Below" it's about that place.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.