[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys read this book? why is it so hard to jew a copy of this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: flccover.jpg (56KB, 400x632px) Image search: [Google]
flccover.jpg
56KB, 400x632px
Have you guys read this book? why is it so hard to jew a copy of this.
>>
It's really hard for me to find a copy of the Talmud too.
>>
>>19272663
If you type "talmud pdf" you get a free copy, if you type "lilith's cave pdf" on any search engine you get nothing, you have to buy it, i was hoping someone on here had a copy they could scan.
>>
>>19272552
Protected by Jewish magic.
>>
File: angry-jew.jpg (45KB, 440x515px) Image search: [Google]
angry-jew.jpg
45KB, 440x515px
>>19272552
pay for it goy.
>>
>>19273020
Never, there's gotta be someone willing to share some jew tales.
>>
>>19273392
not for fucking free
>>
>>19272695
KEK!
>>
>>19272552
LibGen has other books by Schwartz, but not this one. They have his "Elijah's Violin and Other Jewish Fairy Tales", "Reimagining the Bible: The Storytelling of the Rabbis" and "Tree of Souls: The Mythology of Judaism".
>>
>>19272552
>Jewish tales of the supernatural
>why is it so hard to jew a copy of this

Ba dum tsss
>>
>>19272552
Never heard of it desu, but I would be interested if you had other examples of Jewish mysticism and magic. I want to boost my credit score.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.