[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling my soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (51KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 225x225px
Hello /X/,
How can i sell my soul to satan, and how can i ask for things in return?
>>
>>19272551
Get a job, use your credit marks to pay for things you want.
The NEET life is the holy life.
>>
>>19272551
What would you exchange your soul for, OP?
>>
>>19272551
It's utterly not worth it, why what do you want so badly?
>>
>>19272562
not sure yet. havent really thought about it.
but i guess for something like happiness.
>>
>>19272551
Why tho ? The afterlife is eternal, why be someone's bitch for like ?? An eternity? In exchange for what? Love? Materialistic wealth?
Cmon man don't be stooped
>>
First you need to put goat blood into the urine of a goat and then you must setup five candles at the points of a star then pour the blood and urine mixture on the candle your will feel like you are choking for about 10 minutes then when that is done you in your dream that night you will be greeted by Satan as Nd he will ask what you want in return and within about a week you will receive whatever you asked for.
>>
>>19272567
You have a blossoming soul inside you mate, I'm sure it's not actually that bad, just go outside in summer, your soul is real, just ask Jesus for happiness that boi is where it's at, just remember tho you will get unending hate cause you give a fuck about te after life.
>>
>>19272567
Ah. Well in that case I would advise against selling your soul.
>>
Can you sell your soul to satan, to get to heaven when you die ?

Not that i want to, but just thought about it.
>>
>>19272580
>>19272583
just curious though.
>>
>>19272595
For sure, I'd say everyone walking the path was curious about it at one point - I'd be a hypocrite to say I hadn't thought about it long ago. The gross ritual that the other anon mentioned above would work, but like I said I would advise against it.
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (936KB, 600x9466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
936KB, 600x9466px
>>19272595
Alright then, apart from happiness what else might I ask.

Btw, just make a blood sacrifice like killing a best friend, satan will give you everything but remember the hollow feeling you have now will only multiply, he will fill you willingly with what ever you want.
>>
>>19272567
I would sell mine for knowledge
>>
>>19272789
>sells soul for knowledge
>"Oh no I shouldn't have done that!"
>>
File: IMG_0279.jpg (18KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.jpg
18KB, 189x292px
>>19272827
>>
Satan is actually really tired of ignorant fuckers like you who just want satisfaction.
>>
>>19273061
and what about those who want purpose?
>>
I'm gonna guess that the lord of evil is a stingy motherfucker. Also, considering who wrote the Bible, Lucie's probably a Jew so like... good like getting a reasonable bargain with that
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 640x889px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 640x889px
>>19272551
what do you honestly think a soul like yours would even be worth to satan?
>>
>>19272640
Anon, that's Baphomet..
Baphomet's not a demon, anon, much less the devil.
>>
>>19272789
sell your soul to google instead.
>>
>>19272551
Your soul is immortal. Your body is not. Try to make the best of it on your own because if it turns out that God is actually real then you're gonna be fucked for eternity.
>>
>>19272551
If youre willing to sell your soul to satan, it already belongs to him. he only bargains for the souls he cant have.
>>
You can only sell your soul for things in hell in the afterlife.
>>
>>19272551
just say it out loud. if you're sincere, he'll appear.
>>
>>19272789
Do your homework anon
>>
File: 8u32ofy2.jpg (351KB, 660x1099px) Image search: [Google]
8u32ofy2.jpg
351KB, 660x1099px
>>19275289
When you're this blind.
Baphomet = symbol of lucifer, male and female, angel. The mark of the beast.
>>
>>19272551
Become a christian, only Christians believe in Satan.
>>
>>19272789
hello this is Satan, i will take your soul now
>>
>>19272789
>"Here in my garage just sold my soul to satan. It's fun being his bitch in hell. But you know what I like more than the essence of a human being? Knawledge.
>>
>>19272551
Spending eternity burning in hell seems like a shit trade for 60 years of comfy.

Just sayin'.
>>
>Satan is in charge of hell and demons

What a complete load of uneducated horseshit.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>19272551
First of all, don't.
Secondly, don't again.
Thirdly, you don't get into contact with the big man downstairs, he gets into contact with you, and seeing as how the only people who the devil has ever actually made contact with are Jesus, the pope and Robert Johnson, I think you're shit outa luck.
You have to mean something to the devil, he has to see something in your soul that he wants, and I'm assuming by the fact that you're asking how to get in contact with the devil, your soul-worth is the equivalent to about seven Chuck E. Cheese tokens.
Ask yourself why the devil would want your soul? How do you know he doesn't already have your soul? What makes you so special that someone like HIM would pick up your calls, if not block them altogether?

If you're really serious about this, I would recommend you pick up a book on Solomon magick and test your luck with some goetic demons. For example, I got into contact with Murmur about five years back when I was still a novice and he taught me Philosophy and all sorts of shit, didn't even have to sell my soul.

TL;DR : Stop being an edgy faggot, your soul isn't worth shit, read.
>>
>>19280092
finally someone who gets it

>>19272551
if satan wants you he will call you and if not your wasting your time if you want something just pick someone out of the lesser key who seems like a good match and summon them just remember not to do anything stupid such as the use of a binding circle or a wand they see this threat in the same way someone might put a gun to your head and tell you to hand over your wallet

now if you try asking them what you can do for them as apposed to expecting them to do something for nothing you will get what you ask for if it is with in reason

>>19272580
>>19275344
>>19275664
>>19279441
also christ fags like these make me sick they all think they know the "truth" when in reality none of them have a fucking clue none of them have seen jhyh or yeshua apart from those who have pissed them selfs after some archon came to them as jhyh yeshua or some angel and took them to "hell" which is really just a thoughtscape created from the collective fear of the billions of people who believe in it and its not even eternal its really just untill there soul dissipates or untill someone or something cares enough to pull them out whatever comes first
>>
>>19281705
sorry typo ment jhwh
>>
>>19279384
Lost
>>
File: 1497258676846.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497258676846.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
you have no sol to sell, you are god.
>>
>>19280092
Yeah, right, pal.

>>19281705
What's with these fucking role players.

>>19272551
There are books on this stuff, anon. Many gods and goddesses in disguise to be called upon, and even a real live Devil in their midst amongst the other monsters.
Look Up Can It Follow Up, Go East
and that's all I will say about that, except
>don't do it
>>
>>19272551
>Summerfags

Rather than trying in life. Let me go straight to the most desperate measure possible so I can talk to girls.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deal_with_the_Devil

DO IT!
>>
>>19281852
heh let me guess the only reason you have for calling us "role players" is because you have never done a summoning or just did not have the focus to make it work

how here is an idea instead of tipping your fedora at us why not just spend a month or so meditating so you can put your self in the correct state of mind and try to summon something before you come here and talk shit about something you dont understand
>>
>>19272551
satanic priesthood covens et cetera
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.