[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bohemian Grove Meeting This Month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Bohemian Club Emblem.jpg (190KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Club Emblem.jpg
190KB, 900x600px
So, Bohemian Grove will happen again at the end fo July.

Will 2017 have a decisive meeting?

This year was also the aniversary of free mansonry.

General Owl Cult thread. Ignore the shills.
>>
File: bohemian club.png (595KB, 869x420px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian club.png
595KB, 869x420px
>>19272519

Shameless self bump.

Presidential figures and influent people get together, and obviously many serious issues are discussed.

What's the meaning of the owl? I can't seem to find a consensus.
>>
If you're looking for consensus you've come to the wrong place.

>Meaning of the owl?

I thought that was one of the only things thought to be figured out and commonly known about the meeting.
>>
File: new wall.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
new wall.gif
4MB, 446x250px
HILARIOUS to think what trump will do.

my money is on leveling the whole mess and turning it into a golf course after seeing those fucking faggots play with eachothers butts in front of a statue all night.
>>
>>19272635

Yeah, there's an infograph but I didn't save it.

Someone post it please.
>>
>>19272639
What is this from? Is it an edit of that show where the aliens take over with the help of human sympathisers/enablers?
>>
>>19272639
>>19272656
COLONY!
>>
>>19272519
What does the thing about weaving spiders mean?
>>
>>19272519
Some good friends will get together, have a nice little ritual, some drinks, an orgy or two, a human sacrifice. Someone will probably bring a nice potato salad.

Should be a good time.
>>
>>19272697
>a human sacrifice
Has this even ever been proven?
>>
File: athena.jpg (44KB, 543x326px) Image search: [Google]
athena.jpg
44KB, 543x326px
>>19272621
>What's the meaning of the owl?

Athena, goddess of wisdom.
>>
>>19272681

They're not supposed to "talk shop" (like trying to make business connections and such) while they're there.
>>
File: 1499341124558.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499341124558.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>19272519
Rich people get so obsessed in their wealth and power they meet up in pedo outfits and worship trees.

>Sounds fucking gay desu
>>
Who's infiltrating???
>>
Secrets of the Grove II: Alex Jones Strikes Back
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19272519

BG is a Elite Lodge/Resort/Retreat. It used to be a place of Rituals(This was before the BG was built/created), but those don't go on there anymore due to how the Members/Attendance has changed over the years.

(I've covered BG a long while ago: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

That place gets really theatrical with the "Ritual Reenactment", to a point where a few fires have almost started. BG isn't the only place Elites go.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.