[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacred Geometry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: sacredgeometry4_points.jpg (154KB, 1016x740px) Image search: [Google]
sacredgeometry4_points.jpg
154KB, 1016x740px
Redpill me on sacred geometry please
>>
having the identity of a very simple, common, structure in a universe of infinite combinatorial multitudes is a position of great power.
>>
>>19272458
read m0ar books. seriously it makes me sad how little it seems /x/ actually reads.
>>
>>19272472
which
>>
>>19272472
reading a book about sacred geometry has gotta be up there with the most pointless wastes of time possible. at best its proof theres a god or this is a simulation, at worst its a scam made to sell you the book you are holding and you waste your time and money
>>
>>19272476
whichever ones call to you. seriously, you can go to thrift shops and flea markets and buy books for $1 that have the answers to a lot the questions I see asked here.

there was a thread posted yesterday about "whatcha readin' /x/?" but apparently like two or three people who browse here actually own books..
>>
>>19272480
>the most pointless wastes of time possible.
>at best its proof theres a god

lol
>>
>>19272481
I'm reading the Iliad right now - so more /lit/ related than /x/ - maybe my /x/ book could be Padmasambhavas biography that i'm reading on and off.
>>
>>19272492
nice, those are good choices. right now I'm reading The Occult and St. Germain on Alchemy, they cover a lot of what gets asked here frequently.
>>
>>19272458
It's a representation of the coding that is used for the simulator that we are in.
>>
>>19272550
^
>>
>>19272458
It would take too long.

Some redpills aren't true until tempered by you thinking for yourself.

Anon knows. The unanimous response it read up.
>>
File: sdfhgjku.png (76KB, 1324x630px) Image search: [Google]
sdfhgjku.png
76KB, 1324x630px
>>
OP here - if you can't explain, please recommend a good book
>>
File: bevis.jpg (185KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bevis.jpg
185KB, 1680x1050px
>>19272652
Look it up,
You'll just find the same logical conclusions in anyones rundown of the basics.
I heard of it first, in proper, from spirit science youtube cartoon-sperglord spirituality for dummies. (If you watch take it with a pinch of salt, use your own reasoning)
Since then I'd began disregarding it as "more complicated than spirituality needs to be".
So now I accept it as far as it makes sense.
Now it's whenever I see a daffodil or a buckminster fullerine.
>>
>>19272472
Most of /x/ isn't serious and won't look into Occult & Magick General's Library of Solomon. Either unserious and just here to bash Christianity while asking about Tulpas, or inundated with so much nonsense about "ask a time traveler anything" or "how do I sell my soul for more neetbux", the /x/-man will quickly skim over the key to knowledge and discard it, even though it's right in front of him.
>>
>>19272458
if you're looking for books OP the Quadrivium would be a nice start.
>>
>>19272719
This is a good point, anon. I think I'm realizing why secret brotherhoods choose to remain secret..
>>
>>19272458
>>19272719

H0w deep and serious do you want to get?
>>
>>19272809
great image

got more?
>>
>>19272818
I have enough material to teach a course, I think
>>
>>19272826
>>
>>19272826
would you ?
>>
>>19272809
As deep as i need to
>>
>>19272861
To the prostate, and beyond!
~t. Buzzed Lightbeer
>>
>>19272834
Planning on it and very eager to.
>>
>>19272884
how can i stay with you in contact
>>
>>19272886
email me at [email protected]
>>
>>19272897
>>>19272886(You)
>email me at [email protected]
done
>>
>>19272458
blueprint of universe
and if you want to build a house or a car you need to make a blueprint first, can't get a better one than the one universe is based can you?
>>
>>19272903
Me too
>>
>>19272458
sacred geometry's roots are the Babylonian/Assyrian tree of life, it's a symbol and image that later becomes systematized by Kabbalists, however, the kabbalists are borrowing Islamic magical number/figure ideas that probably predate islam. Zoroastrianism is the key to this kind of magic, but original ideas of Zervan -the ultimate god of time and space - has been supplanted overtime by the Ahura Mazda/ Ahriman dichotomy also present in Islam (Allah-Satan, whereas the God-Devil dichotomy in Christianity is suspect, many faiths believing that the devil isn't real).

There is a separate system in Feng Shui, but there are tons of books on this stuff easily available. Wikipedia can help you there.

When it comes to Zoroastrian and Babylonian Assyrian ideas of sacred spaces build-able through magic geometries (as opposed to Egyptian death constructs that help demigods or Pharaohs reach heaven - Pyramids)

Generally speaking, it's about sixes, sixties, star charts (the visible planets) and cycles. The 'tree of life' is more complex than the Kaballah's sephiroth but that's a good place to start.
>>
>>19272897
Could you make a Google doc and share it?
>>
>>19273659
I'm thinking of doing that and a series of videos/applications, methods, etc.

I might just write a book on it, IDK yet, formulating my plans now.

An old, personal work of mine, pic related.
>>
Good luck on your journey anons!
>>
>>19272492
Homer is pretty /x/, I'd say what with all the mystery and talk of the gods
>>
>>19273311
Not entirely true. Thats as far back as your search into history allows you, but Sacred Geometry was here from the beginning, at least as far back as the Ancient Atlantean Galactic Civilization, and most definitely during the Atlantean-Egyptian transition.

Much older than Babylon itself
>>
>>19273743
The gods seems really family friendly and not very deep and complicated in where i am now in the Iliad - but maybe there is an esoteric dimension of the writing i have not realized? There is something about it in Ion by Plato...

>>19273697
Wow where did you get this from?

>>19273693
If your'e the guy with the e-mail , hit me up when you have something

>>19273761
>Atlantis
Sources ?
>>
>>19273905
Emerald Tablets of Thoth, at least 38,000 years old
>>
File: sacred geometry 2.jpg (56KB, 498x550px) Image search: [Google]
sacred geometry 2.jpg
56KB, 498x550px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0EptTboHg&t=1s

interesting video, definitely worth watching till the end
>>
>>19272458
The Star of David is made up by 3 squares, not 2 triangles
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.