[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US aim to send troops into space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1499682683129840891656.jpg (1017KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1499682683129840891656.jpg
1017KB, 3264x1840px
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/07/politics/space-corps-bill-trnd/index.html

USA wants army in space by 2019. Why? Sorry if it was discussed already.
>>
IMO making the space corp out of the navy would be better the navigation and location terms they already use fit better in space. Also they would be using space ships so Captain and admiral works better for the commanding ranks.
>>
>>19271999
Something tells me if an actual alien invasion hit us tomorrow, our military would already be able to convert into super space warriors.

The fact we're just now hearing about plans for a militant space program this long after the moon landings and the UFO excavations? Tells me they already know some shit and are getting us ready.

Not that an attack is coming, I think. But maybe that there's already plans for a sustainable colony on the moon, or some shit.
>>
>>19272012
This is always how it's presented in Sci-Fi. Air Force seems more suited toward "fighter" style space flight.
>>
>>19272017
The navy has fighter aircraft also. They are launched from a carrier. If the larger ships have the weapons to fight they will need to have during solutions much like the navy uses. The terms wouldn't need to be changed at all. I was in Army aviation for 10 years and I can tell you that we don't have the proper terms for use in space.
>>
>>19272036
Firing* not during
>>
>>19271999
>Why?
to bomb arab schoolkids from lower orbit.
>>
>>19272014
If they were gonna tell us about a MiB universe that's bigger and more full than it was previously safe to say:
You can be sure they want to reassure everyone by being guarded.

If we were just at 1969 rocket tech with one space station we'd be sitting ducks on a pale blue pond.
>>
It's pretty obvious that the next step of military warfare is to have EMP's and shit in space, and you probably want to have people maintaining those on site so you put army officers like engineers up there.

Nothing to do with aliens or X-Wing combat.
>>
>>19271999
I doubt it.
NASA refused Trump to send anything beyond the moon, what would make you think they'd send the army into space?
Even if they did, they aren't equipped to handle most of the issues that plague what happens to the human body upon entering space for prolonged periods of time. Unless it is just a brief space jump.
>>
>>19271999
They've had a space fleet since the 80's

Now they want a legitimate budget for it.
>>
>>19272273
ok call of duty player #1billion
>>
File: spaderondanieljs.jpg (13KB, 246x249px) Image search: [Google]
spaderondanieljs.jpg
13KB, 246x249px
They are gonna need geeks like me who understand the mythology of the gods.

Why have they not recruited me yet with my advanced understanding of the Sumerians, Gnostics and Greek gods Ect...
>>
File: satansportal.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
satansportal.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
they are going to fight satan

digits confirm
>>
>>19271999
>cnn
fucking kill yourself, faggot assfucking nigger bitch.
>>
>>19271999
>Why?
>>
File: dy5859e3df.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dy5859e3df.gif
241KB, 300x300px
>>19272754
>>
>>19271999
To make us feel more protected and safe for scheduled first contact when our troops aren't shot down in space.
>>
>>19272771
doomsday space weaponry are going to be the new MAD devices.
Antimissile tech is making ICBMs obsolete, and no one is willing to waste a full arsenal launch "just in case the shield fails".

Also, there is some commercial interest in space, though it's still a meme. Having a response team in case a private or public funded space station/satellite related to national interests gets fucked up or taken "hostage" is quite useful.
>>
File: spess corps.png (22KB, 864x480px) Image search: [Google]
spess corps.png
22KB, 864x480px
>>19271999

So the spess marines can flap their dicks at the ayyys through the window on their space ship
>>
>>19273290
love it
>>
>>19272754

>>oooh cnn said something bad about a fuckhead i pretend to like to fit in. truth is, i can't fit in anywhere.

Am i close, sweetheart? got your number do i, young child? NOW FUCK OFF.
>>
>>19273290
Marvelous anon.
>>
Because there is a war going on at ALL levels. Us Humans are a part of it (not directly, however). There are humans on the "Good" side (few), and there are humans on the "Other" side (most. in fact most people on this website/the world would be on the "other" side and not even realize it). The Other side is in control over the humans currently, hence our world being in the state it currently is in. My only advice to fellow humans is to KEEP YOUR MIND OPEN. "Open mindedness" does not mean "Willing to listen to someone" it means to not create an absolute conclusion on anything. Us humans have a gift and a curse to "categorize" everything and find a way to "file" it as "true" or "false". Keeping an open mind means keeping it out of the filing cabinet. Don't try so hard to "distinguish" everything into one or the other when there are so many more options. There is a war going on and it is soon coming to and end. She watches over Us on the "Good" side, the Others will face the consequences for their parasitic actions soon enough. Don't join any battles. Stay Open.
>>
File: Marine_SC-FL1_Art1.jpg (231KB, 800x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Marine_SC-FL1_Art1.jpg
231KB, 800x1273px
we terran now
>>
File: us_space_force__marine_corps.png (496KB, 889x899px) Image search: [Google]
us_space_force__marine_corps.png
496KB, 889x899px
Marine here. Ready to apply as soon as this shit goes live.
>>
>>19272017
Navy has more air craft than air force.
Navy is misunderstood branch.
>>
>>19272728
> they are going to fight a nebula which is probably much bigger than out whole solar system

Shieet nigga, one would think that at least some of the people here arent completely retarded.
>>
>>19274013
I'm categorizing you as a faggot
>>
I was in the Army as an 11b. I'm so cool.
>>
File: idiot.gif (4MB, 217x272px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.gif
4MB, 217x272px
>>19272720
>>
>>19274093
Man. I envy you faggots goin all spess marines. If my third world country gets a spess corps before the pl>>19274110
anet is doomed you can bet I enlist to this shit.
>>
>>19272754
THIS

FUCK CNN
LYING SCUM
GETTING PEOPLE HURT AND MURDERED
>>19272927
No one here is a liberal feminist except the ones like u who watch cnn.
P.s. 97% of the people who watch cnn are homosexuals

>>19273703
Wow what is this ? Some british faggotry? Kill yourself dude
>>
>>19274013
Metaphysical LARP faggotry

LARP SHILL FAGGOT ALERT

LARP SHIL LFAGGOT ALERT
>>
>>19272014
You, you have obviously not worked with the military...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.