[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aum Shinrikyo/Aleph オウム真理教/アレフ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: オウム真理教 2.jpg (58KB, 433x320px) Image search: [Google]
オウム真理教 2.jpg
58KB, 433x320px
A Small Introduction
Aleph formerly "Aum Shinrikyo" is a Japanese cult group (recognized officially by United States and other countries as a terrorist group) that was founded by Shoko Asahara (born Chizuo Matsumoto) in 1984. it originally started as a yoga and meditation class, which he and his wife ran. in 1986 he visited India and while there he claimed to have received enlightenment when in the Himalayas. After returning to Japan in 1987 he renamed his group "Aum Shinrikyo". when translated "Aum" means "powers of destruction and creation in the universe" and "Shinrikyo" is "teaching of the supreme truth".

Now that we got that out the way, we are going to talk about what Aleph/Aum Shinrikyo is most infamous for. March 1995, members of the cult release sarin (Sarin is a liquid commonly used as a chemical weapon due to its lethality even in low amounts, with effects occurring as fast as under 10 minutes from a lethal dose) on five trains in the Tokyo subway system. the attack kills 13, seriously injures 54 and affects more than 900 people, although some claim the number to be up to 6,000 people. Although this may be the most infamous act, the group is responsible for others such crimes like a killing of a member in 1994. On may 16th, leader Shoko Asahara was arrested and later sentence to death. Now the thing that i honestly find the most confusing is how the cult is still up and running. With a report done by the Keisatsu-Cho (The Japanese National Police Agency) it had stated it had 1,650 active members and some living in "compounds". So i wanted to know what you guys think? honest followers of Aum Shinrikyo teachings or delusional people? This is a doomsday cult we are talking about. also i have the links to both the English and Japanese websites http://english.aleph.to/ and http://www.aleph.to/ have fun.
>>
very interesting!
>bumping for OP
>>
>>19271748
Japanese sure has wired way with terror groups. A lot of Japanese teamed up with PLO groups preforming terror acts against Europe / US and Israel. Kinda wired to think that these penis anime lovers can be very savage
>>
I had no idea this was still around, interdesu
>>
There's a lot of strange cults in Japan. Some people just want to join one and trust someone to think for them. I heard a story of a French guy who was kidnapped by a different cult.
>>
Last Podcast on the Left had a few episodes about them. It's scary, I knew of the subway attack but didn't realize how large the organization was or their ambition. They were a hair off from destabilizing Japan as a whole if the accounts are accurate, such is the power of condescending socialy inept but highly intelligent nerds into a death cult.
Fear the the power of weaponized autism.
>>
last I heard was a rumor that these guys were supposed to be building nukes in the australian outback
>>
>>19271748
>honest followers of Aum Shinrikyo teachings or delusional people?

what's the difference?
>>
>>19271773
We are talking about a nation of yellow bastard that took pride in raping(and denying) whole town of Nanking and fuck east asia real bad

When it comes to war crimes, Japs are worse than mudslimes
>>
>>19272623
I suppose you believe in the Armenian Genocide.
>>
>>19273269
only mudslimes and wannabe arabs that deny armenian genocide
>>
Chinese Bootleg Jesus
>>
Heard they had enough sarin stockpiled to kill in millions. And a Russian gunship.
>>
so why is this bootleg thing scary?
>>
>>19271748
Being in a Japanese cult in the early-mid 90s seems like the comfiest thing one can do, but knowing the Japanese people, it's definitely not for the faint of hearts.
>>
>>19271773
Yes, the JRA (日本赤軍) are who you're talking about. Communists. They didn't last very long, but they worked with the PLO and the North Korean government.
>>
>>19272547
Fuck off lupe, you're a faggot
>>
File: homuramcveigh.jpg (90KB, 768x569px) Image search: [Google]
homuramcveigh.jpg
90KB, 768x569px
>>19271748
Didn't Madoka Magica have Homura reading their website for tips?
>>
File: shoko.jpg (33KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
shoko.jpg
33KB, 400x527px
Shoko FTW
>>
There was a really weird game made, but I can't find a source on WHO did. It sounds like it was the cult themselves perhaps.

It was called 上九一色村物語. There's some footage of the game on youtube if you look under that name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJO0LvepSWQ

I've been meaning to read it myself and see what's going on. I don't think there's any real English translations out, for obvious reasons of obvious reasons that it's an obscure Japanese video game.

I downloaded a copy somewhere on the internet I forgot where. It was just some Japanese site that had it.
>>
File: アレフ.jpg (24KB, 300x466px) Image search: [Google]
アレフ.jpg
24KB, 300x466px
More recent information

"October 21 2015, Russian security authorities have caught group facilities called "Aum Shinrikyo" in Moscow, which was reported on by a major tabloid newspaper named Komsomoris Kaya Pravda. This aforementioned group gains believers by using internet exchange sites and the like under the name of practicing yoga. Followers gather at the facilities in central Moscow three times a week, training with fasting / sleeping conditions, causing ambulances and other aid to be called. There are 54 group facilities in Russia, which were also found operating in May 2014 . Since then security officials began investigations on suspicion of establishing an organization that infringes the rights of citizens." Sorry if this post is hard to understand and may or may not be completely right, i tried my best at translating this information from Japanese. (photo is of a Russian follower in 1995)
>>
File: 1483434137390.jpg (165KB, 1091x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483434137390.jpg
165KB, 1091x1200px
I bet that dude had 3 bitches sucking his dick at the same time daily

Ain't no game like cult leader game
>>
>>19275746
Sauce?
>>
>>19275803
Otoko no Ko Delivery
>>
>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body.
>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines.
>Female prisoners were forced to become pregnant for use in experiments
>In other tests, subjects were placed into high-pressure chambers until death; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; and injected with sea water

Was 2 nukes enough?
>>
>>19275862
not nearly enough, operation downfall should happen
>>
>>19275862
It's either you or them in this world. Quit being a whiny faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.