[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2300 miles *BEYOND* the South Pole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0134.jpg (125KB, 800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
125KB, 800x1206px
What did Admiral Byrd find down there? Or is Antarctica really just an ice wall?
http://www.ourhollowearth.com/Bernard/Chapter1.htm
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (39KB, 211x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
39KB, 211x269px
The word "beyond" is very significant and will be puzzling to those who believe in the old conception of a solid earth. It would then mean the region on the other side of the Antarctic continent and the ocean beyond, and would not be "a vast new territory" (not on any map), nor would his expedition that found this territory be "the most important expedition in the history of the world". The geography of Antarctica is fairly well known, and Admiral Byrd has not added anything significant to our knowledge of the Antarctic continent. If this is the case, then why should he make such apparently wild and unsupported statements - especially in view of his high standing as a rear admiral of the U.S. Navy and his reputation as a great explorer?
>>
Shameless self bump
Help me get out of our district anons
>>
File: 1497947458088.jpg (97KB, 960x928px) Image search: [Google]
1497947458088.jpg
97KB, 960x928px
Bump. I've seen those ancient maps showing islands past the wall. Probably the most intriguing thing about Flat earth theory. I really don't know what to believe these days, but it's fun to think about
>>
File: 85291813.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
85291813.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
Would be cool if anyone has info on the external islands or those celestial bodies out there.
>>
>>19271407
his tv spot said a land mass the size of north america
>>
>>19271676
ancient vedic flat earth. we are at the center
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny5y3uokEas
>>
>>19271676
Shouldn't one be able to see the ice wall from NZ?
200ft+ and no curve so...
>>
File: BreedN2.jpg (25KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
BreedN2.jpg
25KB, 500x280px
>>19272116
Try with a telescope maybe
>>
>>19271407
the old ones, some got defrosted about 1-2months ago.
>>
>>19271407
I fantasize sometimes about having the kind of truly all-terrain vehicle steampunk books are written about, an automated expeditionizer all to myself with which I could explore the Earth. (A flying saucer of my own would work, too!)
Antarctica is definitely a place I'd want to take this vehicle. Whether the wildest stories of it are true or false... I'd want to go and see! It's such a distant place. I love when I get chances to see the "edges" of earth, even if they're only metaphorical edges.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.