[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post our Ideal afterlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: Ultrapontencia.jpg (73KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
Ultrapontencia.jpg
73KB, 500x493px
>Awake in an empty void
>a note in my pocket

Because you were such a good boy I have granted you an empty universe. Along with that I have granted you omnipotence within your universe meaning you will be able to do whatever you want in it. For a detailed guide on how to access your newfound powers and activate omniscience please refer to the back of this note.
Have fun -God
>>
For me the ideal afterlife would be having sex with pic related 24/7 for the rest of eternity :))
>>
Ideal afterlife would just be life without worry. A small Nexus where you sit with friends and family, talk, watch the world... Relax for all eternity.
>>
astral plane where we remain with our memories, we can travel back to earth as spirits and watch everyones lives

astral plane is just like earth but thousand years more advanced, all we have to do is play video games and eat fruit before we reincarnate

well, at least thats how brazilian spiritsm is
>>
Muh 72 virgins
>>
>>19271218
Vape weed every day
>>
>>19271274
This but more adventure
>>
>>19271218
An ideal afterlife for me would be to die, be something else in the afterlife... You live and can think, but you're more than yourself...
You're energy, living energy that can gradually break down over time, disperse into the earth, becoming one with the planet and all living things in it.
It is slow, gradual, painless and welcoming part of the process. Almost like becoming tired, getting sleepy over time, just a normal thing for anyone else.
You can find other loved ones, people who haven't faded yet, it is slow, so there are still people you know.
Some stay near the places they used to live, others travel, but each to their own.
You feel a connection to the people you know, so you always know where your loved ones are if they want to be found.
This moment is fleeting, there is almost a strange disconnect in it like a dream, only the final moment of becoming a part of all things is when you truly feel... a part of something.
I don't know if this is right, but... it might be interesting. Of course, the afterlife should be interesting no matter what it is. If it really exists.
>>
>>19271218
I finally get to be the little girl.
>>
This question is always tough for me because I can never imagine a reality that is transcendent NOR simplified compared to this one. The only thing I can comprehend is MORE.
While y'all wanna die to escape challenges, suffering, responsibility, and sick-to-your-stomach apprehension, I'd wanna die to experience even more extreme versions of these things. I want the reward of my struggle to be more struggle, with hopefully less dicking around this time.
>>
>>19271218
Last time I got psychotic and at least was convinced of being in contact with God, I was promised an afterlife as followed (probably just my deepest fantasy manifest):
Two kinds of realms, one in which I have omnipotence and can do whatever I want and my will is read directly by helpful spirits that make everything I wish for and want come true at the moment I want it. A hedonistic but kind of lonely universe.
A second realm where all my friends and family reside, in which all our needs are taken care of and we have near omnipotence but are restricted by the needs of each other and have to take each others wishes into account and build our new realm with rest of humanity together. Well would be nice, I hope it's true.
>>
>>19271218
Eternal sleep
>>
I would need to know whether my act of creation and intervention in the universe that I've created could cause God to send me to Hell or whether the acts of the souls I have created could go to Hell.
If either one of these are true I'd probably just create nothing. Otherwise >>19271689 this.
I'd create a universe of polytheism where gods exist and are served by people and I would be the Empress Goddess of the universe and it's creator who would come down from my realm to interact with my people and consecrate creation. There would be Good and Evil but they would only exist to create a contrast such that the lives of my people would be enriched.
I would reveal my ultimate truth to those who come to know me through mysticism whilst everybody else wouldn't know who I really was.
That of course depends on my own mental state and whether or not I would just fall into evil and hedonism.
>>
>>19271731
You literally just described reality as it is now, good job faggot. Top-tier creative force.
>>
An endless lucid dream I have complete control of.
>>
>>19271742
What have you been practising to attain this knowledge?
I'll admit that I'm very new to the occult but I must be latently powerful if my unconscious guided me to see the ultimate reality without many rituals/meditation.
>>
i would make anime real
>>
Recreation of this world without the possibility or knowledge of evil, like the Garden of Eden at first. Empty is boring, God made the physical world beautiful so we can enjoy that. We'll still be able to use our imagination to make art.
>>
Ideal afterlife
>wake up in a different dimension
>can interact a bit with living world
>can meet friends and other people i know that died
>messing arround with ouija table scaring people for the lulz
>help people i like
>>
>>19271236
Watch you actually get this now
>>
>>19271907
I mean "reality" as in the shitheap of a planet we're on now. How you'd interface with people, what good and evil are for, all the shit you're saying is basically the explanations given by lightworker-ass-niggas on this board. I'm literally nothing tho btw, just a dude who reads a lot.
>>
I like OP's idea. Omnipotence is comfy,it's like a lucid dream but in real life.
>>
An endless fractal multiverse of reality pearls where everyone is a fellow creator to god working on their own paradise for their own use and the enjoyment of their loved ones.

If only the consensus reality jackasses were actually right about claiming that's where we already live. Unfortunately, there exists a forsaken child... So long as there are narcissists raising children, it is clear we do not exist within a consensus reality, for nobody consents to that shit except a few abusive nutters.

Still, no reason not to share the vision of the pearl paradise. If enough people seek it, it could well take place in virtual spaces. The predecessors to it already have.
>>
I agree with OP. I just want an empty canvas. I'd want to invent any reality I wished to see, then jump into it and experience it for a while. Maybe even to the extent of being able to forget my godhood to live a naive life, simply for the novelty of it, if I got bored. Maybe that's what we're all doing right now?

Assuming I had the ability to create real living souls (what ever that entails), I would ensure that they too had the ability to see any afterlife they wished. In short, I guess my wish would result in an infinite multiplicity of new universes, and an infinite amount of suffering. Being God would be weird, and potentially psyche-shattering. Maybe that's why we're living our lives in such mystery now? Being a God actually seems a little selfish. It's like the only correct action is sitting in a void doing nothing, assuming you believe suffering is something to always be avoided.

Or wait, maybe that's why you should create a heaven, so that your selfish act of creation is counteracted by eternal bliss for your creations once they've suffered enough? Fuck if I know.

Good question, op.
>>
File: roadtrip.png (214KB, 378x294px) Image search: [Google]
roadtrip.png
214KB, 378x294px
A simple one.
Endless road trip with people I've known hopping on for a while and then leaving to give room for others. There would be guitar playing, board games & camping.
>>
File: download.jpg (25KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
25KB, 206x245px
The Pure Land
>>
>>19273332
I like that
>>
Nothing. Experiencing conciousness once was enough for me.
>>
i don't know :(
>>
an earth free of demons and time where i can just sit in a cabin with my gf and see my friends and family and explore all day. powers of instant manifestation. id just wanna relax, hike, skateboard, ski, make art or music all day, just do the things i love and share it with others. being able to manifest anything, super strength, inability to bleed or be injured, stuff like being able to wake up in a cabin on a mountain with my love, ski down a mountain, teleport back to the top, teleport back to her, teleport her and i anywhere on the planet. like having cheat codes in a game. im not sure really. but all i know is id just wanna be with the one i love.
>>
>>19271218
a world without commies and leafs
>>
As long as I don't go to Hell I am happy with whatever!
>>
>>19273657
Same as fuck.
I am v tired.
>>
the plan is to be just like God. OP actually has it right (for the few that work towards it)
>>
>>19271218
Koko the gorilla is an educated gorilla who understands english. They asked her what happen after life and she responded with just a plain sleeping nothing. I think we are just to smart so we need to come up with a reason to exist but irl we have no reason. Like do you think that fox u saw one year ago is thinking about afterlife? We got to much freetime to think.
>>
After I kill myself, I become God.
>>
>>19271218
>wake up in massive universal library
>spend eternity browsing 4D reality books
>spread some advice, teach some youngins
>move on to the next planet, next mission
>>
A neverending realm of dreams
>>
I want to experience My dreams
Same story/adventures and atmophere and same Good feelings they gave

All the cool different
>>
>>19271888
This is my ideal as well.
>>
Drugs and virgin girls. Lots of both.
>>
>>19274211
This, more or less. Unending dreams that get strung together Kingdom Hearts style where only the memories of those you knew in life have the power to go between the worlds and only I have the power to create new worlds.
>>
>>19274257
Thanks for the (you) i have so desired
>>
>>19274257
Also, good taste in vidya
>>
>>19271218

a sandbox universe would be neat
>>
I just want to live in an environment with cute, customizable robot people.

Less so for reasons of blowing things apart with gun fire, more so for playing dress up, and using advanced technology to do basic things, like cooking and cleaning. Like, how cool would it be to change your components to an underwater model on the fly, and have no problem living in the ocean, until you get bored of that?

The way technology is now, every thing is such a mission... kind of takes the fun out of it, when even the schedules require scheduling in my IMO opinion. I feel like kawaii robot world could be more in the moment, reacting to spontaneous changes by just removing and installing new components to suit the environment.
>>
>>19271218
I would want my personality, and I would want it to flow instantly into the afterlife so I wouldn't constantly believe that i'm not me or something, sometimes I wake up from a nights sleep and feel like I just replaced the last me.

Since we are talking ideal and not realistic, I would want an ever expanding feeling of pleasure, that no matter what always find a way to ramp up the intensity of pleasure, you would get used to ultimate pleasure, but if that ultimate pleasure tripled and quadrupled and so on forever and ever and always found a way to feel fresh and amazing then that would be the ideal afterlife.

Oh and this goes on forever, whatever that means.
>>
>>19271218
You chill in a realm where you do whatever you want, and remember all your previous lives until you decide what you want your next life to be.
>>
Now, hear me out. My own personal paradise would be a desolate blasted land scape, filled with the reborn wrecks and ruins from all time in human history. A place under a dark cloudy and alien sky, the clouds always seeming to boil over in the heavens and lighting snakes along the clouds. Terrible nightmarish creatures would stalk the land hunting the weak, and in every nook and cranny would be the promise of treasure you could only dream of. Death would never be the end for me of course, but each time I meet my end from monsters or insane lunatics wielding blades I would grow stronger. After many years I will have clawed my way to the top of hierarchy of this wondrous nightmare.

Also there would be a safe area that would look like like a mock up fake tropical island with amusingly shitty decorations (fake tikis and blue sky and such) with a constantly restocking bar and lounge area I could hide in until the liquor built back up my courage to get ripped in half again for a shiny bobble.

Am I fucked up as a person?
>>
>>19271218
This but with a duplicate file of this universe that I can do with as I see fit
>>
>>19274497
I guess I decided that I wanted to be human garbage?

>>19274670
Now that is an afterlife I can get behind, fucking metal anon.
>>
*farts* OH SHI- *universe implodes*
>>
>>19271218
one with no worry, pain, fear etc
and a god willing to teach all that he knows
>>
File: 1495229588226.jpg (1MB, 2048x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1495229588226.jpg
1MB, 2048x1486px
>>19271218
>>
>you wake in the body you had when you fully matured (20s-30s)
>you have no recollection of previous life
>you can sometimes find others walking in the afterlife but for the most part youre alone
>the world is now just a never-ending montiounus grassy meadow
>you expierence no hunger or pain
>you are able to choose when and if you want to cometely end your existence, because I feel like living forever in an afterlife would become boring at some point
>>
>>19271218

How many good boy points do I have to buy heaven DLC packs?
>>
>>19274186
That's right, all namefagging cancers kill themselves
>>
>>19273332
normie as fuck dude
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.