[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do only black people get "possessed"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1449161849844.png (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449161849844.png
21KB, 500x500px
Why do only black people get "possessed"?
>>
>>19270898
Because they're too lazy to be exercised.
>>
>>19270898
why did you spend another weekend shitposting on /x/ instead of going out and enjoying the company of pretty girls and the socially adept?
>>
File: 1378142310958.jpg (15KB, 349x328px) Image search: [Google]
1378142310958.jpg
15KB, 349x328px
>>19270910
This is the first time I've ever been here
>>
>>19270922
>n-no i dont ):
uh huh
>>
>>19270939
I just want to know, anon
>>
>>19270941
>can't even troll
god your a fag
>>
>>19270950
Is this common around here? I really do just want to know why. I'm not giving you my life story about why I've heard about so many people getting "possessed" but it's always black people. I want to know.
>>
>>19270922
Bullshit
>>
>>19270901
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I think it's like how have you seen those experiments where they got a monkey to play tetris by plugging his brain into it

it's like that
>>
>>19270960
Different fag. I don't know where you're getting your information, but "possession", supposing such a phenomenon exists, is pretty common among all peoples; especially the poor. Any place you intersect a lack of education with a lack of money you're going to have a noticeable rise in demonic possessions and general supernatural intercourse. Some of this is obviously caused by ignorance. Some of it, though... Man, there is some weird shit in the third world. Romanian peasants dug up and staked a suspected vampire just a few years ago. In rural South Korea it's apparently still common to be attacked/possessed by pissed off dead family members. There was a guy in Iraq (I think it was Iraq) who divorced his wife after she became possessed by a male djinn, which is apparently not uncommon in the area. Hell, I personally used to own a burro that I had to put down because of suspected possession. Point is it happens all over. You just need to look around.
>>
File: 1388266856019.png (366KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1388266856019.png
366KB, 640x480px
>>19271772
>supernatural intercourse
>>
>>19270960
Look up videos some of them are fake af, and the "possessed" are a bunch of attention whores who blam their bad life to demonic possession. But there are some Roman Catholic exorcism recordings that are truly spoopy.
>>
>>19271949
Yeah, and the patient needs to get a physical and mental examination first.Which makes it even spoopier.
>>
File: IMG_0663.jpg (19KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0663.jpg
19KB, 407x482px
>>19271961
All this talks about spoopy this and spoopy that is, scaring the poo out of me
>>
All the African church possession stuff I've seen is just fake acting to bring people more to the church am to give money it's basically a scam. Whenever I've watched programs about possession the the possessed are mainly white and most ghost activity/hauntings happen to white people, in fact I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a black person claiming such has happened to them unless it's been a scam, just my observation and opinion!
>>
>>19271772
you shot a donkey because it was haunted
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.